FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > NSA crew vs connection crew!

NSA crew vs connection crew!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Following on from the other thread...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fight Fight!! My money's on the NSA crew... after all the connection crew are just a bunch of softies

By *uperock99Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I think sex is good with nsa but when there is a connection it is so much better & gets better each time with regular meets with that person.

"Fight Fight!! My money's on the NSA crew... after all the connection crew are just a bunch of softies "

I'm in the connection crew and I'd put my money on our team.

The NSA team will be too busy fucking each other to fight.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Connection crew for me!

Couples are different as they have each other, so don't need a connection, so can understand why they are NSA

Doesn't mean any are wrong, we just have differences to rely on ourselves and couples have back up unless they meet alone as well

NSA would be awkward and the thought of that being my one chance to perform I'd put too much pressure on myself to be able to enjoy it.

"Connection crew for me!

Couples are different as they have each other, so don't need a connection, so can understand why they are NSA

Doesn't mean any are wrong, we just have differences to rely on ourselves and couples have back up unless they meet alone as well "

Yup. I've done both, prefer the "connection" type of meet more, enjoy it much more, so that's what I do. It's no criticism of anyone else and how they choose to meet, it's just what works for me.

"Fight Fight!! My money's on the NSA crew... after all the connection crew are just a bunch of softies

I'm in the connection crew and I'd put my money on our team.

The NSA team will be too busy fucking each other to fight. "

Nah, we'll be distracted gazing into each others eyes and talking about our feelings.

Chemistry crew.

(Ps welcome back OP )

"(Ps welcome back OP )"

Yes, bum recognised

I'm nsa crew. I do not want to meet regular with anyone else.. And some of our best meets have been spur of the moment with the limited contact. Been quiet a few times that I haven't even got a clue what their names are

We have a few people we are sexy friends with but may only play with them maybe once or twice a year x

"(Ps welcome back OP )"

Diolch yn fawr iawn cariad, suppose it was the sleeping arse sucking that gave it away!

NSA because i like to use people for sex only, and them use me too. I don't want or need a connection with them, only their cock.

I find relationships draining if i have too many of them.

"NSA because i like to use people for sex only, and them use me too. I don't want or need a connection with them, only their cock.

I find relationships draining if i have too many of them."

When meeting someone for a one off do you not think about that eminem song lose yourself, you only get one shot do not miss your chance to blow this opportunity comes once in a lifetime!

I just think what if I do something wrong what if I fart, how does he like things done?

I prefer NSA sex cos you don't need to know them, just a quick bunk up after a gym session, don't want to know their life history

I'd just not pigeon hole myself..I have no preference as long as its fun.

"I prefer NSA sex cos you don't need to know them, just a quick bunk up after a gym session, don't want to know their life history "

Have you ever pulled a Woman from the gym or is that to close to home so to speak as you wouldn't want to see them again ?

Connection crew. I prefer friends with benefits.

"(Ps welcome back OP )

Diolch yn fawr iawn cariad, suppose it was the sleeping arse sucking that gave it away!"

It was I didn't think there would be two young women from South Wales on here who wanted to stick their tongue up a sleeping man's bum

[Removed by poster at 15/07/15 22:04:09]

"I prefer NSA sex cos you don't need to know them, just a quick bunk up after a gym session, don't want to know their life history

Have you ever pulled a Woman from the gym or is that to close to home so to speak as you wouldn't want to see them again ?"

lol no not pulled one from the gym but its the saying there, have later in the day tho.

I don't mind it if its close and wouldn't mind seeing them again but just for pure nsa u know.

"NSA because i like to use people for sex only, and them use me too. I don't want or need a connection with them, only their cock.

When meeting someone for a one off do you not think about that eminem song lose yourself, you only get one shot do not miss your chance to blow this opportunity comes once in a lifetime!

I just think what if I do something wrong what if I fart, how does he like things done? "

Nope lol, no eminem songs going on when i have sex.

You know what? Most people don't care if you fart (unless it's really rank), fanny farts are funny to almost everyone too.

I think sex is a lot more simplistic than people imagine. People know what they like, they're capable of asking for things or manouvering themselves into positions that feel good, or even showing someone else what they like. Your body and your voice can give so much away if you let it.

I think maybe NSA is good for those who are a bit more upfront and not shy or self conscious? Nothing wrong with being those things above but it might make NSA sex worse.

I just think what if I do something wrong what if I fart, how does he like things done?

You know what? Most people don't care if you fart (unless it's really rank), fanny farts are funny to almost everyone too.

I think sex is a lot more simplistic than people imagine. People know what they like, they're capable of asking for things or manouvering themselves into positions that feel good, or even showing someone else what they like. Your body and your voice can give so much away if you let it.

I think maybe NSA is good for those who are a bit more upfront and not shy or self conscious? Nothing wrong with being those things above but it might make NSA sex worse."

I've sort of had no strings with a guy off my old kick boxing forum who lives in London, he was a complete fruitcake who fancied me a lot and was disgustingly vile, there was nothing I could have done that would've put him off me. Apart from my ex of 10 years he was one of the best shags I've ever had!

Depends who it is.

Some I'll never connect with and switch off.

Some I do. It takes a certain level of bitch.

I think maybe NSA is good for those who are a bit more upfront and not shy or self conscious? Nothing wrong with being those things above but it might make NSA sex worse.

I've sort of had no strings with a guy off my old kick boxing forum who lives in London, he was a complete fruitcake who fancied me a lot and was disgustingly vile, there was nothing I could have done that would've put him off me. Apart from my ex of 10 years he was one of the best shags I've ever had!"

Did you hear eminem though?

Yeah i like NSA a lot. I've said it before on here but even when in a relationship i still feel NSA when having sex. There's no romance really or loving feelings, just pure lust for that time.

brb got a call.

I think it is possible to have a connection with a no strings attached fuck - connection does not require 'strings' connection can be given freely, received with no expectation or obligation . m x

"

Yeah i like NSA a lot. I've said it before on here but even when in a relationship i still feel NSA when having sex. There's no romance really or loving feelings, just pure lust for that time.

brb got a call."

Haha nope because after he'd had me bent over the bathroom sink putting a douche of warm water up my bottom then standing their talking to me about how I like my tea whilst I'm sat on the toilet with arse juice dribbling out, I didn't think there was much else I could do to fuck things up!

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"I think it is possible to have a connection with a no strings attached fuck - connection does not require 'strings' connection can be given freely, received with no expectation or obligation . m x"

this..well said

"I think it is possible to have a connection with a no strings attached fuck - connection does not require 'strings' connection can be given freely, received with no expectation or obligation . m x

this..well said "

absolutely.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

"I think it is possible to have a connection with a no strings attached fuck - connection does not require 'strings' connection can be given freely, received with no expectation or obligation . m x

this..well said "

"no strings" to me means that I probably don't want to spend all my time with you, go shopping together on a weekend and/or go to your parents house for your mothers birthday.

Doesn't mean that we won't have a connection during sex.

"Chemistry crew. "

This guy nailed it.

"

brb got a call.

Haha nope because after he'd had me bent over the bathroom sink putting a douche of warm water up my bottom then standing their talking to me about how I like my tea whilst I'm sat on the toilet with arse juice dribbling out, I didn't think there was much else I could do to fuck things up! "

Lol. Am sure there's an eminem song about that though...

"Chemistry crew.

This guy nailed it."

Wise man.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I need that spark of lust for the person I'm with to truly enjoy myself in a one on one setting and that only comes with some emotional connection. Doesn't mean that connection comes with any strings either as far as I'm concerned since I am extremely good at compartmentalisation so it is possible to have both.

"I need that spark of lust for the person I'm with to truly enjoy myself in a one on one setting and that only comes with some emotional connection. Doesn't mean that connection comes with any strings either as far as I'm concerned since I am extremely good at compartmentalisation so it is possible to have both."

V similar. But for me that spark doesn't need to be lust. It can be something else, but I can't explain

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"I need that spark of lust for the person I'm with to truly enjoy myself in a one on one setting and that only comes with some emotional connection. Doesn't mean that connection comes with any strings either as far as I'm concerned since I am extremely good at compartmentalisation so it is possible to have both.

V similar. But for me that spark doesn't need to be lust. It can be something else, but I can't explain "

Neither could I. Lust was the closest I could find but it's nowhere near the totality. Temporary enchantment?

"I need that spark of lust for the person I'm with to truly enjoy myself in a one on one setting and that only comes with some emotional connection. Doesn't mean that connection comes with any strings either as far as I'm concerned since I am extremely good at compartmentalisation so it is possible to have both.

V similar. But for me that spark doesn't need to be lust. It can be something else, but I can't explain

Neither could I. Lust was the closest I could find but it's nowhere near the totality. Temporary enchantment?"

Perfect

I like a connection but that doesn't mean there has to be "strings".

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Both, each to its own time and place, if I am honest

Connection, chemistry & a certain something is what I need ~ and if that's seen as non nsa (can't see why it should) then so be it.

#worksforme

"I think it is possible to have a connection with a no strings attached fuck - connection does not require 'strings' connection can be given freely, received with no expectation or obligation . m x"

I'll just agree with what most women say, so i can fuck 'em and forget 'em shall I? Seems to be the way forward..

"

"I'll just agree with what most women say, so i can fuck 'em and forget 'em shall I? Seems to be the way forward.. "

Connection crew for one to one meets.

NSA crew for club meets.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You can have a connection with someone and still have NSA sex.

Definitely a connection person, but that connection can happen very quickly with some partners

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"Definitely a connection person, but that connection can happen very quickly with some partners"

thats why i can have it at clubs too.

no guarantees in life, live in the now, if you allow it, some magic happens, enjoy that burst of magic..sinplez

"You can have a connection with someone and still have NSA sex. "

"You can have a connection with someone and still have NSA sex.

"

Damn right you can , and a meet with no connection at all must be crap .

We wouldn't know as its yet to happen .

Different meets have different chemistry , it could be the eyes , the body's, the cock , the boobs , the hair etc...... On a physical level .

And it could be a meeting of minds willing to share that special moment .

NSA doesn't mean no chemistry or no connection , it means there is no hidden agenda , it is what it is , no demands , no looking for more than sex .

And we are well and truly in that camp

Different meets have different chemistry , it could be the eyes , the body's, the cock , the boobs , the hair etc...... On a physical level .

NSA doesn't mean no chemistry or no connection , it means there is no hidden agenda , it is what it is , no demands , no looking for more than sex .

And we are well and truly in that camp "

I think if we were meeting someone for sex, either off here or in a club, we'd join you in that camp. We certainly wouldn't want them thinking they could move in with us just because they shagged us However... in the long run we're mainly interested in meeting like minds... NOT HAVING SEX... building up a sexy fun open friendship... and then letting the sex thing happen unpressured and over time

So one foot in each camp I guess lol

Forum Mod

O o O oo

And we are well and truly in that camp "

I think it is peoples definition of it, ours is the same as yours. Some people think NSA is someone mails you asking for a fuck, you say yes and within 15 mins you have a cock hanging out of your jojo.....it couldn't be further away from the truth for us.

I think it is peoples definition of it, ours is the same as yours. Some people think NSA is someone mails you asking for a fuck, you say yes and within 15 mins you have a cock hanging out of your jojo.....it couldn't be further away from the truth for us. "

And some people think if you say you want a connection or to be attracted to someone on more than just a physical level that you want to marry them/move in with them/have their babies/keep them all to yourself. Again, couldn't be further from the truth.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I would suspect the misreading of 'the connection' is the number 1 issue for the people looking to date

So in summary it's impossible to have sex without some level of 'connection'.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"So in summary it's impossible to have sex without some level of 'connection'. "

No, I have shagged people with zero connection.

It was a fuck, I was horny and they were there.

They could very well have felt the same about me and that is cool

I think if we were meeting someone for sex, either off here or in a club, we'd join you in that camp. We certainly wouldn't want them thinking they could move in with us just because they shagged us However... in the long run we're mainly interested in meeting like minds... NOT HAVING SEX... building up a sexy fun open friendship... and then letting the sex thing happen unpressured and over time

So one foot in each camp I guess lol "

That's cool , but certainly not for us .

We are only to happy to meet like minded people , but sex is most certainly the reason we have met them .

We have never , and never will pressure anyone into having sex with us , but we would happily make it clear early on that we aren't into building anything up other than lust and desire .

Your approach is far more likely to develop into friendship which often gets in the way of the reason we swing . Too much chat , getting to know the ins and outs of people , the whole social palapa , and it's bloody nigh on impossible to get it on !

Would hope to be in the connection crew later on but for now I'm pro NSA.

"So in summary it's impossible to have sex without some level of 'connection'.

They could very well have felt the same about me and that is cool "

It's underrated.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

It's underrated. "

Indeed.

but image is everything

"So in summary it's impossible to have sex without some level of 'connection'. "

It's not impossible no, but in my personal opinion it's shit sex.

Well it was for me anyway

It's underrated. Indeed.

but image is everything

"

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

And some people think if you say you want a connection or to be attracted to someone on more than just a physical level that you want to marry them/move in with them/have their babies/keep them all to yourself. Again, couldn't be further from the truth. "

Agreed.

Although over the years I have seen people who do actually want what you say but are on here looking for meets.

I also think it depends on what sex you are as to what is defined as NSA. Some men would run a mile at women wanting to meet up apart from meets for sex and some women think meeting up socially to go for a meal, meet their friends etc is NSA sex.

Lots of definitions for different people. As long as people find what they are looking for with people thinking the same, then thats all that matters

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I don't know about that Nothing is impossible

They could very well have felt the same about me and that is cool "

Actually I think there was a connection. Even if there was no eye contact, there was bodily contact. You were both horny and wanted a fuck. You fucked. Connection on some level, even if only that both achieved orgasm/ satisfaction from it.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Actually I think there was a connection. Even if there was no eye contact, there was bodily contact. You were both horny and wanted a fuck. You fucked. Connection on some level, even if only that both achieved orgasm/ satisfaction from it. "

no I can't even remember looking at their face, they were doggy and in I went, bucked like I was having a fit and splat....

off I went.

Actually I think there was a connection. Even if there was no eye contact, there was bodily contact. You were both horny and wanted a fuck. You fucked. Connection on some level, even if only that both achieved orgasm/ satisfaction from it.

no I can't even remember looking at their face, they were doggy and in I went, bucked like I was having a fit and splat....

off I went."

off I went."

Bet she enjoyed it

"

Lots of definitions for different people. As long as people find what they are looking for with people thinking the same, then thats all that matters "

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

off I went.

Bet she enjoyed it "

hook, line & sinker

off I went.

Bet she enjoyed it

hook, line & sinker "

Big softie here and proud of it. Don't get me wrong NSA can be thrilling and great fun. However sex with connection is the whole fireworks display not just the sparkler for me.

NSA sex I've had in the past has meant as long as the guy has his orgasm, the sex is over & he couldn't give a shit if I had a good time.

Sex with a connection has meant the man is concerned with me having a good time sexually too.

By *ummersun99Woman  over a year ago

North Yorkshire by the Sea

Another for the connection crew

This thread ....

"

Sex with a connection has meant the man is concerned with me having a good time sexually too."

^That's still not connection.

That's just giving a shit.

"

Sex with a connection has meant the man is concerned with me having a good time sexually too.

^That's still not connection.

That's just giving a shit. "

But having a connection means they give a shit.

Couple we maybe, but we need to establish a rapor, a connection. Just because we are a couple doesn't mean we can/will fuck anything that moves...

» Add a new message to this topic