FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > We're letting the terrorists win

We're letting the terrorists win

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I can't believe their making Brits cancel their holidays because of the shootings...it's a very cowardly thing to do and its exactly what the terrorists aim to achieve to terrify....we need to stop being fucking victims and stand up to these people make them the victims....you'll all probably gunna say shitty things but I don't care....it's easy to say horrible things to someone when hundreds of miles away...just remember I give as good as I get!!!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cowardly? At least you're alive to be cowardly......

Not just letting them but in many instances supporting, arming and training them.

Notice what the Yanks, albeit with us not far behind, got upto in Libya, Syria

and other places? Same with the Mujahadeen to beat off the Ruskies in the 80's. Kosovo in the 90's.

By *icky999Man  over a year ago

warrington

o the irony

"I can't believe their making Brits cancel their holidays because of the shootings...it's a very cowardly thing to do and its exactly what the terrorists aim to achieve to terrify....we need to stop being fucking victims and stand up to these people make them the victims....you'll all probably gunna say shitty things but I don't care....it's easy to say horrible things to someone when hundreds of miles away...just remember I give as good as I get!!!"

would you send your kids on holiday where there had just been a terrorist attack?

I haven't served on 6 tours away to be cowardly I'm going on holiday and no terrorist is stopping me.

Your right we shouldn't run away it's very sad what's happened but we didn't become GREAT Brittan for nothing.

Drivel. Taking care of your personal safety and going on holiday for a relaxing time is hardly being cowardly.

I think they need standing up to in a different manner than lying on a sunbed.

I agree with you potential terrorists are all around us yet does that make you too scared to leave your house these people are cowards strapping a bomb to yourself and blowing up unarmed people or walking down the beach with an assault rifle shooting people who only have parasols to protect them.Do you think the shooter in Tunisia would of been so brave if he was faced with the British army I doubt it he would of shit himself they are cowards fighting a cowards war send in the troops Isis would soon splinter into the unknown

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

"

Not just letting them but in many instances supporting, arming and training them.

and other places? Same with the Mujahadeen to beat off the Ruskies in the 80's. Kosovo in the 90's.

"

So true.

Couple of yrs ago i asked a mate why he goes there every year as its only a matter of time and i was right, i just wouldnt go on holiday if i couldnt relax

"

"

"Couple of yrs ago i asked a mate why he goes there every year as its only a matter of time and i was right, i just wouldnt go on holiday if i couldnt relax"

nor me and I wouldn't want any of my family to either

I'd sooner have a cowardly loved one than a dead one

They maybe cowards fighting a cowards war, but the facts are they have guns and I don't, if sharm gets any worse we will not be going if that makes me a coward then so be it, not putting me or my family in excessive harm is what matters to me, not whether they are winning or not

By *rown ThunderMan  over a year ago

newport

Now is the time to go to Tunisia or any other destination..because with the increased security..actually now is the most safest time to go

"I can't believe their making Brits cancel their holidays because of the shootings...it's a very cowardly thing to do and its exactly what the terrorists aim to achieve to terrify....we need to stop being fucking victims and stand up to these people make them the victims....you'll all probably gunna say shitty things but I don't care....it's easy to say horrible things to someone when hundreds of miles away...just remember I give as good as I get!!!"

They can't technical make you not take a holiday in Tunisia... Your free to go tomorrow

What's peoples _iews going to be when Isis move into Italy then Spain because that's what they are planning it all leads upto one final confrontation with the west and if they reach these countries they are on our doorstep a few houses in a certain area of Birmingham have Isis flags up yet its not illegal to fly the flag

"I agree with you potential terrorists are all around us yet does that make you too scared to leave your house these people are cowards strapping a bomb to yourself and blowing up unarmed people or walking down the beach with an assault rifle shooting people who only have parasols to protect them.Do you think the shooter in Tunisia would of been so brave if he was faced with the British army I doubt it he would of shit himself they are cowards fighting a cowards war send in the troops Isis would soon splinter into the unknown"

What, send in the troops like the Yanks did in Somalia, sent in a few special troops, highly armed and equipped and got there arses well and truly kicked?

Not noticed them fighting on the ground that mucj recently. Unless of course like Syria where they're actually fighting with the terrorists.

"I agree with you potential terrorists are all around us yet does that make you too scared to leave your house these people are cowards strapping a bomb to yourself and blowing up unarmed people or walking down the beach with an assault rifle shooting people who only have parasols to protect them.Do you think the shooter in Tunisia would of been so brave if he was faced with the British army I doubt it he would of shit himself they are cowards fighting a cowards war send in the troops Isis would soon splinter into the unknown

What, send in the troops like the Yanks did in Somalia, sent in a few special troops, highly armed and equipped and got there arses well and truly kicked?

Not noticed them fighting on the ground that mucj recently. Unless of course like Syria where they're actually fighting with the terrorists. "

Hehe

no they've since had to change their tune from openly supporting isis when Syria kicked off,I seem to remember Mr obama calling them... Freedom fighters... But then they hacked that American jounos head off on you tube... He was forced to rethink who's freedom they were fighting for

Assuming you've just booked a month in Tunisia to help their economy out and stand up to the terrorists then...

...no?

"Now is the time to go to Tunisia or any other destination..because with the increased security..actually now is the most safest time to go"

Not according to Foreign Office advice. And, no, we do not know what they know and are never likely to.

Everyone wants to stay safe that is why you cant go but if our government and the leaders of other countries don't act now then Isis will become too big to stop then a trip to your local shop will be completely different they need to be stopped now its that simple I want my son to grow up in a world which is safe will that ever happen I don't feel safe going to certain areas of Birmingham that's my own city but because I'm not from the same culture as them in not wanted there

"we didn't become GREAT Brittan for nothing. "

You're quite right. We mostly became GREAT Britain by invading people and stomping on their cultures and freedoms. If we'd not done quite so much of that in the past, we might not have so many of the problems we have now.

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

A wise man once advised his son, "Never join any organisation that puts a gun in your hand".

Perhaps if we didn't spend so much money trying to destroy one another we could see a better future & achieve some good.

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

"What's peoples _iews going to be when Isis move into Italy then Spain because that's what they are planning it all leads upto one final confrontation with the west and if they reach these countries they are on our doorstep a few houses in a certain area of Birmingham have Isis flags up yet its not illegal to fly the flag"

Make no mistake, with our porous borders they're already here.

Your local Co-op could be next with a lone-wolf style attack.

Could happen anywhere.

The tour operators cannot win...

Many people complained that the tourists shouldn't be pulled out of the country despite the allegedly imminent threat.

I read yesterday 8 more ISIS were killed in the Country. What if they hadn't have been killed and they launched another attack? What would everyone had said about the Tour operators and the Government then?

"....you'll all probably gunna say shitty things but I don't care....it's easy to say horrible things to someone when hundreds of miles away...just remember I give as good as I get!!!"

Whilst I appreciate you are entitled to your opinion I am not sure why you consider it necessary to be so aggressive with your posting

The Americans are war happy because it keeps the dollar strong its going to take a global effort not just from the west but from muslim nations too to beat Isis and stop the threat some of my family are off to Egypt and I am worried

Perhaps if we and many other countries, simply stopped selling them weapons. The world would be a lot safer place.

Until big business is forced to pay for the mess they make,then they will sell any weapons,to anyone that has the money to spend.

It's also easy to be all bravado about it and accuse others of being cowardly from a distance. I don't criticise anyone for making the decision to cancel holidays, and I don't criticise the government for changing the official advice either, they're damned if they do and they're damned if they don't. It's devastating for the people of Tunisia, of course it is, but how can the government not act on the information they have about the threat level? If they didn't and there was another attack, I'm sure they'd come in for much more flak.

"Perhaps if we and many other countries, simply stopped selling them weapons. The world would be a lot safer place.

Until big business is forced to pay for the mess they make,then they will sell any weapons,to anyone that has the money to spend."

Yeah, simple, easy, right

Our government says they have stopped over fifty potential terrorist attacks since the 7/7 bombings they cant keep track of everyone every single day we learned our lesson with the IRA terrorists are harder to fight because you don't know who your enemy is

The government keeps things from public knowledge for a reason it stops widespread panic so when they actually say don't go listen because they know exactly what's going to happen

"I agree with you potential terrorists are all around us yet does that make you too scared to leave your house these people are cowards strapping a bomb to yourself and blowing up unarmed people or walking down the beach with an assault rifle shooting people who only have parasols to protect them.Do you think the shooter in Tunisia would of been so brave if he was faced with the British army I doubt it he would of shit himself they are cowards fighting a cowards war send in the troops Isis would soon splinter into the unknown

Not noticed them fighting on the ground that mucj recently. Unless of course like Syria where they're actually fighting with the terrorists. Hehe

no they've since had to change their tune from openly supporting isis when Syria kicked off,I seem to remember Mr obama calling them... Freedom fighters... But then they hacked that American jounos head off on you tube... He was forced to rethink who's freedom they were fighting for"

Hee hee indeed, though it's fair to point out that Obama doesn't speak for the majority of Yanks. Hell, even most of his own party didn't want him around at the mid-term elections.

Not noticed them fighting on the ground that mucj recently. Unless of course like Syria where they're actually fighting with the terrorists. Hehe

no they've since had to change their tune from openly supporting isis when Syria kicked off,I seem to remember Mr obama calling them... Freedom fighters... But then they hacked that American jounos head off on you tube... He was forced to rethink who's freedom they were fighting for

Hee hee indeed, though it's fair to point out that Obama doesn't speak for the majority of Yanks. Hell, even most of his own party didn't want him around at the mid-term elections.

"

pray to god then lol that Donald Trump does not get in

"we didn't become GREAT Brittan for nothing.

You're quite right. We mostly became GREAT Britain by invading people and stomping on their cultures and freedoms. If we'd not done quite so much of that in the past, we might not have so many of the problems we have now."

But as a feminist academic you must have mixed feelings? What with the introduction of language, civilisatisation and education, especially of women? And in the majority of cases, liberty?

"

What do you mean the sheriff's a...... Muslim

By *unseeker34Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

My parents live in Spain (alicante/valencia) on increased risk alert. They're not in a typical tourist area and not on the coast......I fly out next weekend to leave my kids for the holidays........I'll be suggesting they stay away from typical tourist areas, don't care if that's cowardly at all. Absolutely shook me to bits seeing the dead holiday makers like you and me lying in their sunbeds.

To be fair the non tourist areas are better anyway in Spain.......can't actually stand Benidorm unless it's purely for one night of shits & giggles.

Be safe everyone

"What's peoples _iews going to be when Isis move into Italy then Spain because that's what they are planning it all leads upto one final confrontation with the west and if they reach these countries they are on our doorstep a few houses in a certain area of Birmingham have Isis flags up yet its not illegal to fly the flag"

They are aloud to do this we were asked to take down our union jacks

What do you mean the sheriff's a...... Muslim "

what's his name Obama bin laden

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

You're quite right. We mostly became GREAT Britain by invading people and stomping on their cultures and freedoms. If we'd not done quite so much of that in the past, we might not have so many of the problems we have now.

But as a feminist academic you must have mixed feelings? What with the introduction of language, civilisatisation and education, especially of women? And in the majority of cases, liberty? "

Back to history class for you!

No but if I was already out their Id stay out their....theyd have to drag me on to those coaches

I hate terrorists my dad was killed in northern Ireland by an IRA sniper they are the cowards not the people who decide a country is too unsafe

i wouldn't say cowardly mate....don't u think it takes some balls to blow yourself up or die fighting

"i wouldn't say cowardly mate....don't u think it takes some balls to blow yourself up or die fighting "
the ones who blow themselves up are brainwashed ain't they into believing they will become a martyr to die on the front line with your comrades that's brave fighting for freedom

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

You're quite right. We mostly became GREAT Britain by invading people and stomping on their cultures and freedoms. If we'd not done quite so much of that in the past, we might not have so many of the problems we have now."

no we actually became GREATER Britain to differentiate between the large part of Brittany that we owners and mainland Brittain this got shortened to Great Britain at a latter point and is nothing to do with our former colonial past

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

The govm said 'you better come home, we think another attack may happen at some point'

The next day Tunsia arrested 5 suspects who were due to carry out an attack.

Both governments got it right.

Maybe ours should now say, 'Go back, but on your own accord' and the industry should then explain 'we cant insure you if you do'.

Who knows, could be an attack over here tomorrow.

Cardiff

"No but if I was already out their Id stay out their....theyd have to drag me on to those coaches "

If I was there without my kid or even if I wasnt a Father I might take that approach.

Hey don't talk shit about the British Empire you should be proud

"i wouldn't say cowardly mate....don't u think it takes some balls to blow yourself up or die fighting "

So you think terrorists are brave?

If we live our lives in fear they win

Oh don't start that shit

Cardiff

"Oh don't start that shit "

Any danger of you quoting who you are replying to so we know?

Thanks in advance

Bristol

"Hey don't talk shit about the British Empire you should be proud "

Why?

"Hey don't talk shit about the British Empire you should be proud

Why?"

Don't tell me you missed History lessons too.

Cos I'm mister angry lol

I know my history well I'm just not a liberal

Bristol

"I know my history well I'm just not a liberal "

Which of these atrocities committed by the British Empire are you most proud of, then?

http://listverse.com/2014/02/04/10-evil-crimes-of-the-british-empire/

You can put them in your own order of pride, if you like.

"Oh don't start that shit

Any danger of you quoting who you are replying to so we know?

Thanks in advance"

Quoting helps the terrorists win

(Oops)

Yeah, there is a reason that they hate us and what we stand for, if we did something to address that then maybe our country and it's people would no longer be a target... One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter...

Our government is almost very chummy with some Irish terrorists/freedom fighters of the not so distant past.

Cardiff

"I know my history well I'm just not a liberal

Which of these atrocities committed by the British Empire are you most proud of, then?

http://listverse.com/2014/02/04/10-evil-crimes-of-the-british-empire/

You can put them in your own order of pride, if you like."

Shit I had no idea, no wonder so many people hate England.

Its true though, they dont tend to hate The Celts.

I think though, football has as much to do with it due to the hooligans that were rife.

I often wonder if the Govt should actually help all those who wish to travel to Syria, to change nationalities and maybe fight for ISIS.

They should maybe fly over all those wish to do so and release them.

Without a parachute.

"I haven't served on 6 tours away to be cowardly I'm going on holiday and no terrorist is stopping me.

Your right we shouldn't run away it's very sad what's happened but we didn't become GREAT Brittan for nothing. "

This is somewhere between The Fall & Rise Of Reginald Perrin & Fawlty Towers!!

"Hey don't talk shit about the British Empire you should be proud "

Proud of being born in a certain landmass?

No thanks.

I would buy you a ticket to tunisia

No thanks."

Proud of the british empire hahaha you have to be kidding

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

ive done many similar cowardly things in my life, like making sure i did wear that heavy old flak in south Armagh and PPE when in other situations..

fact is the security of the holidaymakers can't at this point in time so its common dog fuck to look at whether to allow them to stay or to issue advice..

personally i have never felt in any way shape or form like a victim, either here or abroad..

their was a guy on local news up hear yesterday getting off the plane with his wife both where fuming they got brought home said with the security in place it felt like the safest place to be and most people did not want to leave and where happy to stat their

Look I served in the army alrite I'm not gunna disgrace my countries Herritage as easily as u are...Take it from me yes war is bad but their is a a lot of good things the empire brought to the now common wealth nations...I mean they fucking love us

Don't wish to be pedantic but we call it Great Britain to differentiate between us and Brittany meaning big rather than magnificent , hence why the French called the island Grande Bretagne.

Actually I believe most of the troubles are caused in the main out of trying to do the right thing rather than the colonial past, get rid of Saddam they get ISIS, Libya going the same way. India should really hate us but I've been there they don't, same with Malaysia, we ruled there totally left and left them alone and they've flourished.

People in the end don't want other people to free them, the French are a good example you'd think they'd love the Americans for freeing the freon=m the Nazis, but from 1945 onwards they act like a spoiled brat towards them.

"Look I served in the army alrite I'm not gunna disgrace my countries Herritage as easily as u are...Take it from me yes war is bad but their is a a lot of good things the empire brought to the now common wealth nations...I mean they fucking love us "

Canada's in the Commonwealth, ex Empire and by and large they do love us and are exceptionally welcoming peoples.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Oh don't start that shit "

Was the reason for starting this thread anything to do with your username? As a wiseman might think differently.

"Look I served in the army alrite I'm not gunna disgrace my countries Herritage as easily as u are... "

Do you believe that discussing history is disgracing your country?

"Look I served in the army alrite I'm not gunna disgrace my countries Herritage as easily as u are...Take it from me yes war is bad but their is a a lot of good things the empire brought to the now common wealth nations...I mean they fucking love us "

haha proper deluded. My offer of a ticket to Tunisia still stands. Ill even throw in a soap box for you to standon when you get there to tell the natives what you think

"their was a guy on local news up hear yesterday getting off the plane with his wife both where fuming they got brought home said with the security in place it felt like the safest place to be and most people did not want to leave and where happy to stat their "

The reason they were brought home was due to an impending attack. Since then more ISIS have been arrested. The Government made the right call.

"their was a guy on local news up hear yesterday getting off the plane with his wife both where fuming they got brought home said with the security in place it felt like the safest place to be and most people did not want to leave and where happy to stat their "

Just because a place feels safe doesn't mean it is for goodness sake.....

Would anyone care for a Waldorf Salad?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

people may well go, something terrible may happen.... and they will then expect others to risk themselves to get them out of the mess.......

same people could come back and walk straight into another attack in the uk today i would bet any amount of money their will be another attack and it most def wont be in the same place as the last one

Yep, - & the Anzacs.

Don't wish to be pedantic but we call it Great Britain to differentiate between us and Brittany meaning big rather than magnificent , hence why the French called the island Grande Bretagne.

Actually I believe most of the troubles are caused in the main out of trying to do the right thing rather than the colonial past, get rid of Saddam they get ISIS, Libya going the same way. India should really hate us but I've been there they don't, same with Malaysia, we ruled there totally left and left them alone and they've flourished.

People in the end don't want other people to free them, the French are a good example you'd think they'd love the Americans for freeing the freon=m the Nazis, but from 1945 onwards they act like a spoiled brat towards them."

Not really.

They gave then statue of liberty for defeating the British because they hated the British.

Notice they didn't hand over Louisiana to the new American libertarian friends very fast themselves

By *illbillMan  over a year ago

dublin

"Look I served in the army alrite I'm not gunna disgrace my countries Herritage as easily as u are...Take it from me yes war is bad but their is a a lot of good things the empire brought to the now common wealth nations...I mean they fucking love us

Yep, - & the Anzacs. "

people love being conquered and occupied

"same people could come back and walk straight into another attack in the uk today i would bet any amount of money their will be another attack and it most def wont be in the same place as the last one "

Who knows, you maybe right you maybe wrong. The government can only make decisions based on intel they receive.

In the current climate I for one would rather have my holiday cut short then come home in a body bag.

Personal choice.

People in the end don't want other people to free them, the French are a good example you'd think they'd love the Americans for freeing the freon=m the Nazis, but from 1945 onwards they act like a spoiled brat towards them..

Not really.

They gave then statue of liberty for defeating the British because they hated the British.

Notice they didn't hand over Louisiana to the new American libertarian friends very fast themselves"

I'd heard a rumour that they offered it, begged and pleaded to give it away but to no avail.

If, d*unk with sight of power, we loose, Wild tongues that have not Thee in awe,

Such boastings as the Gentiles use Or lesser breeds without the Law,

Lord God of Hosts, be with us yet,

Lest we forget—lest we forget!

Particularly fond of the lesser breeds without the Law...

No wonder they dropped that bit from the armistice day

"same people could come back and walk straight into another attack in the uk today i would bet any amount of money their will be another attack and it most def wont be in the same place as the last one

Who knows, you maybe right you maybe wrong. The government can only make decisions based on intel they receive.

In the current climate I for one would rather have my holiday cut short then come home in a body bag.

Personal choice."

to come back in body bag your assuming the next attack will be in the same place and same beach name one other terrorist attack that has attacked the same place twice in a row ? these guys are not stupid and look at the security on the beach id be more wary of going to spain or greese

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Is this Parrot dead?

Terrorists have guns, tourists have flip-flops - of course the AK47's will win.

"same people could come back and walk straight into another attack in the uk today i would bet any amount of money their will be another attack and it most def wont be in the same place as the last one

Personal choice.

to come back in body bag your assuming the next attack will be in the same place and same beach name one other terrorist attack that has attacked the same place twice in a row ? these guys are not stupid and look at the security on the beach id be more wary of going to spain or greese "

No I'm not assuming its the same place at all!

I said I wouldn't be moaning if the goverment curtailed my holiday wherever that may be ~ based on info they had received......

Hi off to Eygpt in january and looking forward to it.

why dont we let them set up their islamic state then drop a nuclear device sorted.

"same people could come back and walk straight into another attack in the uk today i would bet any amount of money their will be another attack and it most def wont be in the same place as the last one "

If people are stupid enough to go & lye on a beach on mass in the same part of the world then yes, it'll probably happen again, - how easy would you like to make it for them?

@suicideholidays.com

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Hi off to Eygpt in january and looking forward to it.

why don't we let them set up their islamic state then drop a nuclear device sorted."

yeah, they kill our innocents and so we kill lots of theirs...

"Is this Parrot dead? "

Are there any women at this here stoning?

Personal choice.

to come back in body bag your assuming the next attack will be in the same place and same beach name one other terrorist attack that has attacked the same place twice in a row ? these guys are not stupid and look at the security on the beach id be more wary of going to spain or greese "

Baghdad, Mosul, Kirkuk, basrah, Islamabad, Aleppo, Damascus, kabal,Kandahar, Colombo, London, Belfast, Manchester-Warrington, Bilbao!!!

Those are the only ones I can think of of the top of my head

"Hi off to Eygpt in january and looking forward to it.

why dont we let them set up their islamic state then drop a nuclear device sorted."

Well we let the Jews have there little religious land... Why fucking not I say!!

If people are stupid enough to go & lye on a beach on mass in the same part of the world then yes, it'll probably happen again, - how easy would you like to make it for them?

@suicideholidays.com "

sorry did i say i was on news yesterday ? my mistake i meant to say a guy and his wife ... ohh wait i did

Personal choice.

to come back in body bag your assuming the next attack will be in the same place and same beach name one other terrorist attack that has attacked the same place twice in a row ? these guys are not stupid and look at the security on the beach id be more wary of going to spain or greese .

Baghdad, Mosul, Kirkuk, basrah, Islamabad, Aleppo, Damascus, kabal,Kandahar, Colombo, London, Belfast, Manchester-Warrington, Bilbao!!!

Those are the only ones I can think of of the top of my head"

that had two attacks in a row ? when was that ?

Send in our army.... And protect our citizens

Let's think of the poor people that have lost there lives.. Mother,father grandad.grandma etc all gone and some poor family suffering over what's happening...

They and UK people need action as that's murder and nobody would get away with it here in the UK.. Get in and get this stopped before it goes further...

Personal choice.

to come back in body bag your assuming the next attack will be in the same place and same beach name one other terrorist attack that has attacked the same place twice in a row ? these guys are not stupid and look at the security on the beach id be more wary of going to spain or greese .

that had two attacks in a row ? when was that ? "

Are you kidding they have two attacks a day in Baghdad!

Look up ira bombings in chronological order....

I think the terrorists have thought that you thought that they thought that you thought the security would do the trick

Sometimes I think it's almost a pity that everyone is allowed to vote.

Personal choice.

that had two attacks in a row ? when was that ? .

I think the terrorists have thought that you thought that they thought that you thought the security would do the trick"

you tell me when did the ira bomb the same place twice ? as for bagdad thats a war zone and just stupid

ignoring the goverments warnings and deciding to take a holiday in a hotspot were there could be trouble is the same as somebody in the 1980s taking a 2 week holiday in Belfast..if people want to blab on about 'im not going to let these terrorist beat me and spoil my holidays' blah blah..fuck em..let them go..ill be sticking to blackpool and the isle of man until its a safer climate to travel again..

theres a rumour we are the most evolved intelligent civilized creature on the planet

"Sometimes I think it's almost a pity that everyone is allowed to vote."

I think this more than sometimes and more almost. Possibly not for the same reasons

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Interesting thread. True story.

Personal choice.

Those are the only ones I can think of of the top of.my head"

I was waiting for the line;

"Everybody talks about pop music."

"Cowardly? At least you're alive to be cowardly......"
yes but, if we don't fight back then they have won anyway :/

Personal choice.

I think the terrorists have thought that you thought that they thought that you thought the security would do the trick

you tell me when did the ira bomb the same place twice ? as for bagdad thats a war zone and just stupid "

10 October: A bomb blast at Chelsea Barracks in London killed two people and injured 40, including 23 soldiers.

17 October: The Commandant General Royal Marines, Lieutenant-General Steuart Pringle, lost a leg when an IRA car bomb attached to his car exploded outside his home in Dulwich, South London.

26 October: A bomb exploded at a Wimpy Bar in Oxford Street, London, killing the bomb disposal officer trying to defuse it

i value the opinions of the people who where actually in tunisia and seen things with their own eyes than key board know it alls that are probably too scared to leave the house after its dark

warrington

Personal choice.

you tell me when did the ira bomb the same place twice ? as for bagdad thats a war zone and just stupid .

10 October: A bomb blast at Chelsea Barracks in London killed two people and injured 40, including 23 soldiers.

17 October: The Commandant General Royal Marines, Lieutenant-General Steuart Pringle, lost a leg when an IRA car bomb attached to his car exploded outside his home in Dulwich, South London.

26 October: A bomb exploded at a Wimpy Bar in Oxford Street, London, killing the bomb disposal officer trying to defuse it"

wimpy did need bombing tbf like.

"theres a rumour we are the most evolved intelligent civilized creature on the planet "

I never believe rumours

"i value the opinions of the people who where actually in tunisia and seen things with their own eyes than key board know it alls that are probably too scared to leave the house after its dark "

Hey I'm not dissuading you....

Go get out there, see if I give two shits.

Me I'm off to cornwall in the rain and dark camping in the middle of nowhere.... Off the beaten path... On a full moon.... While d*unk... And in charge of a camping stove... And only a Swiss army knife for protection.... And to be honest only the corkscrew bit works!! ... If only id took my ak47 I could have shot the bottle tops off my beer!

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Bet the germans are laughing now ... they havnt got to bother putting the towels on the sunbeds ....

Was due to fly out next week with my children.. Been to Tunisia 3 times now but couldn't take the risk.

I don't see it as a win for the terrorists or as cowardice.

I go on holiday to relax and have fun.. not have one eye open looking for potential assailants.

I'm leaving the fighting to the politicians and the ones with rifles.

"i value the opinions of the people who where actually in tunisia and seen things with their own eyes than key board know it alls that are probably too scared to leave the house after its dark "

So are you saying that Mr & Mrs A from Norfolk know more than the key board know it alls that are intelligence agencies because they holidayed for a week in Sousse.....

Personal choice.

you tell me when did the ira bomb the same place twice ? as for bagdad thats a war zone and just stupid .

26 October: A bomb exploded at a Wimpy Bar in Oxford Street, London, killing the bomb disposal officer trying to defuse it"

thats three different areas cheers for backing up my point now try find two attacks in a row in the same spot ? but your just being silly now your doing a copy and paste job from wiki about localised problems of coarse if ireland has its problems all bombs will be in ireland or if they attack london thats just stupid you cant compare that to world wide spread terrorism

@"Wimpy needed bombing tbf"

.....another tea stain on the rug, thanks!!

Personal choice.

26 October: A bomb exploded at a Wimpy Bar in Oxford Street, London, killing the bomb disposal officer trying to defuse it

thats three different areas cheers for backing up my point now try find two attacks in a row in the same spot ? but your just being silly now your doing a copy and paste job from wiki about localised problems of coarse if ireland has its problems all bombs will be in ireland or if they attack london thats just stupid you cant compare that to world wide spread terrorism "

That took me about 30 seconds to look up 3 attacks in 3 weeks by the ira in London.... I just happened to look at the year 1981 I'm sure you could do the same for quite a few other years!.

Are you now saying it's ok if you use the same hotel and the same beach and the same swimming pool.. Etc etc

Why don't you just go and then comeback and tell us how great it was.....

Ps I think you'll have the place to yourself.... Tunisia I mean not the exact hotel

With all these new drones that Cameron is promising to buy and use, all I can say is buy your shares in Maplin now...

Personal choice.

thats three different areas cheers for backing up my point now try find two attacks in a row in the same spot ? but your just being silly now your doing a copy and paste job from wiki about localised problems of coarse if ireland has its problems all bombs will be in ireland or if they attack london thats just stupid you cant compare that to world wide spread terrorism .

That took me about 30 seconds to look up 3 attacks in 3 weeks by the ira in London.... I just happened to look at the year 1981 I'm sure you could do the same for quite a few other years!.

Are you now saying it's ok if you use the same hotel and the same beach and the same swimming pool.. Etc etc

Ps I think you'll have the place to yourself.... Tunisia I mean not the exact hotel"

it took me about 30 sec to look up ? exactly ... the fact that you had to look it up shows youv not got a clue what your talking about ... enough said

Yeah, don't be so cowardly you lot, go & lie on a beach on mass in Tunisia, Egypt etc, & show some of that great British spirit. Oh, & whilst you're there, don't put on your factor 2000 sunblock, just lie there together & create a large lobster-red glow to help those friendly neighbours arriving in the inflatables identify you.

Yes, that's the good old Great British spirit, Blackadder!!

Speaking of the great British spirit, what are they putting in it these days, up north?

"Yeah, don't be so cowardly you lot, go & lie on a beach on mass in Tunisia, Egypt etc, & show some of that great British spirit. Oh, & whilst you're there, don't put on your factor 2000 sunblock, just lie there together & create a large lobster-red glow to help those friendly neighbours arriving in the inflatables identify you.

Yes, that's the good old Great British spirit, Blackadder!!

Speaking of the great British spirit, what are they putting in it these days, up north? "

I think the nurse puts something in his tea every night

Personal choice.

thats three different areas cheers for backing up my point now try find two attacks in a row in the same spot ? but your just being silly now your doing a copy and paste job from wiki about localised problems of coarse if ireland has its problems all bombs will be in ireland or if they attack london thats just stupid you cant compare that to world wide spread terrorism .

Ps I think you'll have the place to yourself.... Tunisia I mean not the exact hotel"

If he does have Tunisia all by himself, by extension won't that also apply to the hotel?

I'd never go to Tunisia in peacetime.

Personal choice.

Ps I think you'll have the place to yourself.... Tunisia I mean not the exact hotel

If he does have Tunisia all by himself, by extension won't that also apply to the hotel?

I'd never go to Tunisia in peacetime. "

youll have to wait ten min for a rely while they go check Wikipedia

Well there's a few dozen eye whitenesses whom unfortunately are unable to give you there opinions but I dare say there'll be hundreds of their family, relatives & friends who can!!

"i value the opinions of the people who where actually in tunisia and seen things with their own eyes than key board know it alls that are probably too scared to leave the house after its dark

Well there's a few dozen eye whitenesses whom unfortunately are unable to give you there opinions but I dare say there'll be hundreds of their family, relatives & friends who can!!"

and am sure i would be happy to listen so whats your point ?

*bangs head against wall

I can't see the problem with giving these crazies their promised land anyhow... Just fuck off the Syrians and Iraq's..

Start up the promised caliphate

Worked out well for those white Jews after all

"*bangs head against wall "

Next thing he'll be stating is that lightning never strikes twice and encouraging everyone back out onto the beacons in a storm

"I can't see the problem with giving these crazies their promised land anyhow... Just fuck off the Syrians and Iraq's..

Worked out well for those white Jews after all"

who rattled your cage ?

i simply gave a a comment from someone brought back who had gave their opinion on the news and was actually their where did i say what was or wasnt my opinion i cant be held responsible for peole who cant follow a thread correctly or read

"*bangs head against wall "

Move over.....

"I can't see the problem with giving these crazies their promised land anyhow... Just fuck off the Syrians and Iraq's..

Worked out well for those white Jews after all"

Not all the Jews are white.

who rattled your cage ?

i simply gave a a comment from someone brought back who had gave their opinion on the news and was actually their where did i say what was or wasnt my opinion i cant be held responsible for peole who cant follow a thread correctly or read "

I saw people on the news actually complaining about holiday companies not getting them the hell out of there less than 24 hours after the terrorist attack!!

People should start using their own brain instead of relying on holiday companies & the nanny State to tell them what to do!!

Not all the Jews are white. "

The ones in charge are!

Not all the Jews are white. .

The ones in charge are!"

In Israel or as a bigger picture?

"*bangs head against wall

Move over..... "

No way, this is my patch!

American are the biggest terrorists. Hidden in plain sight. Pay your taxes and watch the X factor sheep. Baaaaah!!!!!!!

Not all the Jews are white. .

The ones in charge are!

In Israel or as a bigger picture? "

the ones in charge of the promised land!

Me too OP. I don't believe much of the shit in the news anyway.

I wouldn't have travelled through some sketchy parts of Africa alone for a year, if I'd listened to what goes out in the news.

"i value the opinions of the people who where actually in tunisia and seen things with their own eyes than key board know it alls that are probably too scared to leave the house after its dark

So are you saying that Mr & Mrs A from Norfolk know more than the key board know it alls that are intelligence agencies because they holidayed for a week in Sousse..... "

Mr & Mrs A. from Norfolk are very well travelled, I'll have you know, - they were in Benidorm last year, you know!!

By *vsnikkiTV/TS  over a year ago

Limavady

"i wouldn't say cowardly mate....don't u think it takes some balls to blow yourself up or die fighting

So you think terrorists are brave?"

Some ARE brave. I agree it's brave to blow yourself up on purpose. I don't admire them but we do our soldiers a disservice by suggesting they face cowards.

I agree that it's cowardly to change what we do because of terrorism; it's understandable though. It's appalling to say, but sadly true, that the UK government has been giving into terrorism for years.

Palestine in the 40s

Kenya and Burma in the 50s

Malaya in the 60s

N Ireland every decade since then.

We get the government we elect though so it's OUR responsibility. Support Tunisia

"i wouldn't say cowardly mate....don't u think it takes some balls to blow yourself up or die fighting

So you think terrorists are brave?

Some ARE brave. I agree it's brave to blow yourself up on purpose. I don't admire them but we do our soldiers a disservice by suggesting they face cowards.

I agree that it's cowardly to change what we do because of terrorism; it's understandable though. It's appalling to say, but sadly true, that the UK government has been giving into terrorism for years.

Palestine in the 40s

Kenya and Burma in the 50s

Malaya in the 60s

N Ireland every decade since then.

We get the government we elect though so it's OUR responsibility. Support Tunisia

"

I don't believe there's anything brave about shooting a load of unarmed people or flicking the switch on a bomb in search of glory in the next life, even if it does involve blowing yourself up.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"No but if I was already out their Id stay out their....theyd have to drag me on to those coaches "

there is nothing to actually stop you for going if you want to put into action what you are typing... I hope you practice what you preach!!!!

obviously no embassy/consulate assistant if you get into trouble... and no travel insurance would cover you just in case you were to have an accident out there.....

but hey..... no worries!!!!

"Send in our army.... And protect our citizens

Let's think of the poor people that have lost there lives.. Mother,father grandad.grandma etc all gone and some poor family suffering over what's happening...

They and UK people need action as that's murder and nobody would get away with it here in the UK.. Get in and get this stopped before it goes further... "

oh lordy...and what gives the UK the right to invade another country by sending in our army to defend holiday makers from terrorist attacks..?

where would this country be if we all rolled over and let others dictate our life's ... we are u against terrorists thats prepared to give their life's and we look like a country full of curtain twitchers

"where would this country be if we all rolled over and let others dictate our life's ... we are u against terrorists thats prepared to give their life's and we look like a country full of curtain twitchers "

You've just compared our relationship with Westminster!!

Can I borrow your Daily Mail when you've finished with it? I've run out of bogroll.

"Send in our army.... And protect our citizens

They and UK people need action as that's murder and nobody would get away with it here in the UK.. Get in and get this stopped before it goes further...

oh lordy...and what gives the UK the right to invade another country by sending in our army to defend holiday makers from terrorist attacks..? "

"I didn't get where I am today by lobsterising myself on a Tunisian beach!!"

My mother was supposed to go to Tunisia end of August but the tour operator has let them change to Rhodes instead. I wouldn't have felt comfortable with her being away and my mother said she wasn't paying money for a holiday where she was gonna be on edge the whole time.

I know nowhere is guaranteed to be safe but why risk it if the officials have said it isn't a good idea to go there at the moment.

I'm shitting myself about Marbella in 2 weeks cos they've said stuff about Malaga being at risk.

By *siris01Man  over a year ago

Luton

Governments love to spread fear and panic then they can bring in harsh surveillance laws and restrictions. ...not enough to stop schoolgirls running of to join ISIS of course....the recall of tourists is part of it.

Mind you with all the World to choose from why go to some Arab/Islamic shithole anyway...where you can/could only be safe in a prison like compound.

warrington

"Governments love to spread fear and panic then they can bring in harsh surveillance laws and restrictions. ...not enough to stop schoolgirls running of to join ISIS of course....the recall of tourists is part of it.

Mind you with all the World to choose from why go to some Arab/Islamic shithole anyway...where you can/could only be safe in a prison like compound. "

"livin in ameri ka"

"Governments love to spread fear and panic then they can bring in harsh surveillance laws and restrictions. ...not enough to stop schoolgirls running of to join ISIS of course....the recall of tourists is part of it.

Mind you with all the World to choose from why go to some Arab/Islamic shithole anyway...where you can/could only be safe in a prison like compound. "

Maybe the British *schoolgirl* now married to a would be terrorist is quite entitled to bring her new husband back to the UK for him to become a good citizen? Presumably so.

"o the irony "

"Can I borrow your Daily Mail when you've finished with it? I've run out of bogroll. "

No way, - it's 20ply, you know!

By *oStringsFun68Man  over a year ago

Perth

[Removed by poster at 13/07/15 21:19:51]

By *oStringsFun68Man  over a year ago

Perth

If this government would spend more on our armed forces, instead of cutting budgets hand over foot, we could send in a few SAS squadrons and have ISIS and pretty much most other terrorist organisations dealt with pronto. It's no secret that our boys are the envy of the world - which is why armies from across the globe send their soldiers here to be trained. Give them the tools and the budget, and let them do their job.

It is disgusting plus travel companies are not refunding (Thomas cook)

Agree with this!

They're such a small group (expanding daily with their media coverage) in comparison to what they're up against.

It's just like letting the bullies win just don't see us doing anything to solve the situation

"If this government would spend more on our armed forces, instead of cutting budgets hand over foot, we could send in a few SAS squadrons and have ISIS and pretty much most other terrorist organisations dealt with pronto. It's no secret that our boys are the envy of the world - which is why armies from across the globe send their soldiers here to be trained. Give them the tools and the budget, and let them do their job."

Better still, if the military budget had been cut decades ago & they didn't invade & bomb the living Shite out of Iraq & Libya, then Isis would more than likely be far less of a threat now if they existed at all!!

And with the mahoosive savings people could afford to go somewhere a little more glamourous, maybe???

Bristol

"If this government would spend more on our armed forces, instead of cutting budgets hand over foot, we could send in a few SAS squadrons and have ISIS and pretty much most other terrorist organisations dealt with pronto. It's no secret that our boys are the envy of the world - which is why armies from across the globe send their soldiers here to be trained. Give them the tools and the budget, and let them do their job.

Better still, if the military budget had been cut decades ago & they didn't invade & bomb the living Shite out of Iraq & Libya, then Isis would more than likely be far less of a threat now if they existed at all!!

And with the mahoosive savings people could afford to go somewhere a little more glamourous, maybe??? "

Now now, let's not have sense talked in this thread, please!

Have to disagree simply on the basis that if you hit the Muslim countries in the pocket it will actually make them sit up and realise that they have to root out the extremists in their midst

"If this government would spend more on our armed forces, instead of cutting budgets hand over foot, we could send in a few SAS squadrons and have ISIS and pretty much most other terrorist organisations dealt with pronto. It's no secret that our boys are the envy of the world - which is why armies from across the globe send their soldiers here to be trained. Give them the tools and the budget, and let them do their job.

And with the mahoosive savings people could afford to go somewhere a little more glamourous, maybe??? "

yes because terrorist dont attack countries that cut budgets and lower their defence system do they ? and before lybia no one had ever heard of terrorist threats like flying planes into the twin towers or the locherbie bombing ?

Despite all what's said above, the real situation and tragedy is that, in the whole, Muslims are killing innocent Muslims in their thousands, maybe millions.

It has been said and broadcast by such as Al_Jazeera that one of the stated reasons ( by the ISIS side) is that some Muslims are not Muslim enough. ie they are not dong their bit in killing all Infidels.

"It is disgusting plus travel companies are not refunding (Thomas cook)"

I'm pretty sure they are offering alternatives or a refund ?

Absolutely spot on!

I see the scare-mongering is working!

Meanwhile in Gaza...the Ukraine....not to mention lots of other countries. That's real terrorism. Wake up

And with the mahoosive savings people could afford to go somewhere a little more glamourous, maybe???

yes because terrorist dont attack countries that cut budgets and lower their defence system do they ? and before lybia no one had ever heard of terrorist threats like flying planes into the twin towers or the locherbie. bombing ? "

Does the fact that you've moved on from Isis mean you've raised the white flag on that subject?

Since the day troops left Iraq it has been 100's of times worse than when the 'evil' Suddam ruled, - just because our 'controled' media play it down to avoid the total embarrassment of it all, doesn't mean that it isn't true!

How many 100's of billions of pounds has been wasted on the military over the decades? & to ensure that the world is a deadlier place!!

M.O.D or M.O.O?

Getting confused here should unarmed tourists with nothing but factor 30 be standing up to terrorist's? Of course they should be brought home walking into a plane rather than in a box. Sucks if it your holiday but what's more important. And yes we should be standing up to terrorist's but not innocent unarmed family's on beaches

It's hard to believe, even for those of a certain age, that the West, the US in particular supported, trained and armed (including chemical weapons)Saddam Hussains Iraq forces, ( as a result of deposing the Shah of Iran?) in the late 70's and early 80's. And actively encouraged him to use his military and weapons. Isn't it?

yes because terrorist dont attack countries that cut budgets and lower their defence system do they ? and before lybia no one had ever heard of terrorist threats like flying planes into the twin towers or the locherbie. bombing ?

Does the fact that you've moved on from Isis mean you've raised the white flag on that subject?

Since the day troops left Iraq it has been 100's of times worse than when the 'evil' Suddam ruled, - just because our 'controled' media play it down to avoid the total embarrassment of it all, doesn't mean that it isn't true!

How many 100's of billions of pounds has been wasted on the military over the decades? & to ensure that the world is a deadlier place!!

M.O.D or M.O.O? "

how much money did countries make when piping out un metered oil out both libia and iraq ? and its not moved on its you thats referring to them as the reason we have terrorism even thou terrorist attacks took place well before if you cant understand what you type how can i

"

It's hard to believe, even for those of a certain age, that the West, the US in particular supported, trained and armed (including chemical weapons)Saddam Hussains Iraq forces, ( as a result of deposing the Shah of Iran?) in the late 70's and early 80's. And actively encouraged him to use his military and weapons. Isn't it?

"

Not really. Us and the Yanks are sick war hungry power driven animals. Was always the plan.

By *rivate auditionsMan  over a year ago

West Midlands

No thanks."

Your still here?.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Hertford

How can it be cowardly . Surely basic common sense suggests that you put the safety of your family first ..Whilst security is probably now tightened up , why take the risk ?.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

this has to be one of the most bizarre postings yet seen on any subject..

do you actually think that those who lost friends and family and those who witnessed the carnage would have if warned actually stayed there had they a chance to get out..?

yes because terrorist dont attack countries that cut budgets and lower their defence system do they ? and before lybia no one had ever heard of terrorist threats like flying planes into the twin towers or the locherbie. bombing ?

M.O.D or M.O.O?

how much money did countries make when piping out un metered oil out both libia and iraq ? and its not moved on its you thats referring to them as the reason we have terrorism even thou terrorist attacks took place well before if you cant understand what you type how can i "

Now that really takes the biscuit!!

Oil companies, not countries made the money, how foolish!! Did anyone notice the huge drop in price at the pumps when the oil was flowing freely out of Iraq? Maybe you have your own special pump?

The plebs supply the army personnel & the taxes to pay for war, - but never receive the spoils, that's the way it works........... have you been away for long?

this has to be one of the most bizarre postings yet seen on any subject..

do you actually think that those who lost friends and family and those who witnessed the carnage would have if warned actually stayed there had they a chance to get out..? "

yet again fail to read a thread correctly first the authorities did not say people couldn't travel after the attack the said it was safe and allowed people to go the comments i posted where not mine instead it was the comments of a couple who had been brought back who knows more about it than you or me who said they where happy felt safe with security and where in talks with the Tunisian authorities every day who re assured them it was safe and asked why they couldnt come back on monday when they where due to come back their the ones effected no where on this thread have i said what anyone should do other that let the ones it effects decide rather than keyboard know it alls trying to run the world

In the early 70s there was 1800 skin cancer cases a year and nobody ever wore sun cream

Now there's 13,000 cases a year and its getting higher every year and we wear alot more sun cream!

Laker airways skytrain started in 1971?