FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ice Cream Maker

Ice Cream Maker

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icecouple561 OP   Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

we tried out our new ice cream maker this evening....gorgeous!!! Only £14.99 from Aldi and really quick and easy to use....once you've had the bowl in the freezer for 24 hours and the mixed ingredients in the fridge for 4 lol.

Anyone got any good recipes?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

OMG!

Way to drop the bombshell that you didn't pay proper attention to our summer avatar pic

Add alcohol to give a softer set, and try gently folding in whisked egg white too.

Mrs ddc is the main ice-cream maker, and generally uses the custard-based ones.

Full-cream ones taste a bit rich, so we use a mix of double cream and yoghurt with a bit more sugar.

Mr ddc

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"OMG!

Way to drop the bombshell that you didn't pay proper attention to our summer avatar pic

Add alcohol to give a softer set, and try gently folding in whisked egg white too.

Mrs ddc is the main ice-cream maker, and generally uses the custard-based ones.

Full-cream ones taste a bit rich, so we use a mix of double cream and yoghurt with a bit more sugar.

Mr ddc"

oh yes...your summer avatar pic...of course

Thanks for the ice cream advice duly noted

Derbyshire

"

Mr ddc

"

Afterwards I felt I did myself a disservice using such a small book, I should have used my A4-sized Mary Berry's Complete 'Cock' book

Ironically very few of the recipes in that book use our ice-cream maker, but they are still scrummy

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

Mr ddc

Afterwards I felt I did myself a disservice using such a small book, I should have used my A4-sized Mary Berry's Complete 'Cock' book

Ironically very few of the recipes in that book use our ice-cream maker, but they are still scrummy

"

I like the ones of Mrs DDC laying along the tree trunk, there's a tree near us that we wanted to use in a similar way but its just too open. Actually all your photos are very nice

Derbyshire

"

I like the ones of Mrs DDC laying along the tree trunk, there's a tree near us that we wanted to use in a similar way but its just too open. Actually all your photos are very nice "

Ty.

You'll be surprised what you can get away with so long as the camera is ready before the coat is dropped.

Although the 'out-takes' are funnier

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

I like the ones of Mrs DDC laying along the tree trunk, there's a tree near us that we wanted to use in a similar way but its just too open. Actually all your photos are very nice

Ty.

You'll be surprised what you can get away with so long as the camera is ready before the coat is dropped.

Although the 'out-takes' are funnier

"

oh yes we have many like that but this really is too much in the open even for us

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Let me know when you've made a hazlenut ice cream and I'll pop over.

As for the DDC pictures... when you meet this pair it's hard to believe what they get up in the pursuit of a big cock picture.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Let me know when you've made a hazlenut ice cream and I'll pop over.

As for the DDC pictures... when you meet this pair it's hard to believe what they get up in the pursuit of a big cock picture.

"

ok! Tonight was banana and jolly nice it was too.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I thought about getting an ice cream maker, then I thought about how much weight I'd put on and decided against it. I got a spiraliser instead, but that's only been used once

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I thought about getting an ice cream maker, then I thought about how much weight I'd put on and decided against it. I got a spiraliser instead, but that's only been used once "

Before lots of internet shopping and before they were readily available over here, I was given the task of buying a spiraliser on a trip to New York. It was also only used once.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I thought about getting an ice cream maker, then I thought about how much weight I'd put on and decided against it. I got a spiraliser instead, but that's only been used once "

lol, that doesn't really seem like much compensation to me

By *onyneMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

This sounds like exactly the sort of thing I would love but should keep away from...like MDMA and fine brandy.

Tells himself...'Move away from the shops...do not place in basket'

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I thought about getting an ice cream maker, then I thought about how much weight I'd put on and decided against it. I got a spiraliser instead, but that's only been used once

lol, that doesn't really seem like much compensation to me "

It makes nice courgette noodles, and its great fun to use. However I have to be in the mood. I would always be in the mood for ice cream so a very dangerous machine for me.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I thought about getting an ice cream maker, then I thought about how much weight I'd put on and decided against it. I got a spiraliser instead, but that's only been used once

lol, that doesn't really seem like much compensation to me

It makes nice courgette noodles, and its great fun to use. However I have to be in the mood. I would always be in the mood for ice cream so a very dangerous machine for me. "

I would either have both or the ice cream maker

» Add a new message to this topic