FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > are we nocturnal yet????

are we nocturnal yet????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oudnproud OP   Woman  over a year ago

penrith

pervs, pervettes, lurkers and workers.

whats happening tonight...

I should be enjoying a nixe big comfy bed to myself knowing I can finally get my lie in..

but I cant sleep.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes we are nocturnal

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Noooooooooooo. What a thoroughly unproductive day.

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I've watched the local carnival parade, had a few drinks on the field, shagged my bloke, been propositioned in the offie by a d*unk guy who'd pissed himself and blagged a burger off neighbours who were doing a BBQ (I've no kitchen at the moment so bumming food where I can)...been a good day in Arse End

Tomorrow, I'm off to a baby shower for my mate (bloody American thing that means 2 prezzies, but on the plus side, there's food again (see previous no kitchen mention))

By *oudnproud OP   Woman  over a year ago

penrith

"I've watched the local carnival parade, had a few drinks on the field, shagged my bloke, been propositioned in the offie by a d*unk guy who'd pissed himself and blagged a burger off neighbours who were doing a BBQ (I've no kitchen at the moment so bumming food where I can)...been a good day in Arse End

Tomorrow, I'm off to a baby shower for my mate (bloody American thing that means 2 prezzies, but on the plus side, there's food again (see previous no kitchen mention)) "

the local carnival parade I expect the same one that I watched ha ha

» Add a new message to this topic