FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > we're having the olympics here

we're having the olympics here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

remembrance day sunday. soldiers young and old wishing to pay their respects at the cenotaph. TFL in their wisdom have decided to shut down most of the tube system. NONE of the stations within walking distance for an old soldier will be open. Boris JOhnstone will be there,bet he gets a fucking lift tho

tfl really are wank,2012 will be embarassing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *y_funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I confess my initial reaction was that this was one of those 'stories' they internet is sooooooooooooooo good at.

You know the sort of thing.

No basis in fact or reality, put about by those who have an axe of one sort or another to grind, picked up and carried by those who have a vested interest in trying to do down the people who 'authorised' the closures and so on and so on.

Yet, it actually looks like TfL is planning to proceed with closures on Sunday. This is THE WRONG THING TO DO. No ifs, no buts, no maybes. IT'S WRONG.

i was really hoping the commonwelth games went really wrong so we would look better in 2012.

its going to be an almighty fxxk up

"i was really hoping the commonwelth games went really wrong so we would look better in 2012.

its going to be an almighty fxxk up "

If you think the 2012 Olympics will be bad, you cannot imagine the catastrophe the 2014 Commonwealth Games, in Glasgow, will be.

» Add a new message to this topic