FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > unbelievable

unbelievable

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right so today J was coming back from dropping our eldest off at nursery when she gets stopped by a bloke she's knocked back on numerous social network sites including this one. He started asking why we weren't interested in him, he asked if she'd meet behind my back, if we were still on fab and finished off by saying that if she ever becomes single to find him!!

This was all while she was trying to look after a 2yr old. Majorly pissed off by this as whenever he sees us together he actively tries to avoid us yet when she's on her own he became a complete knobhead.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Invasion of privacy is not funny perhaps he needs reporting...

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Bloody hell that's a bit unnerving

Very stalkerish behaviour. I'd be terrified!

sounds a bit unhinged. I think maybe she just needs to say 'no you are a creepy knobhead and I wouldnt touch you if you were the last person alive, approach me again and I will call the police and have a restraining order put in place'

Ok it takes a lot to get a restraining order but the mention of it may make him keep his distance

some ppl dont understand no thanks.what a rude pushy man.

Speaking from experience.... The police give out a "Pin" first if somebody then breeches that three times it progresses to court where they will receive a restraining order and are usually made to attend a harassment programme.....

Sounds like it should have been him going to pre school not the 2 year old - unfortunately as in all aspects of life there are oddballs - remember karma has a great way of dealing with them - I wouldn't react as this may encourage him - just ignore him but if he comes near your 2 year old again report him to the police but don't let him know xx

The worst part is he just seems a bit too into her and as much as I'd like to be I can't always be there with her!! Some people really need to understand NO!!!

You need to pull him and if he doesn't respect your privacy call the police

Anyone who does things like this especially with kids about needs a reminder

"The worst part is he just seems a bit too into her and as much as I'd like to be I can't always be there with her!! Some people really need to understand NO!!!"

Sounds horrid but a well placed letter to the police comissioner in charge of your area explaining sexual assaults and his behaviour could do the job. Di had a problem with an ex and that got a police car outside the house when he arrived and for the rest of the night. I would leave it to you when to judge if that is appropriate x

Think I would be having a very unpolite word in his shell like as soon as he needs to be told very straight

The police do deal with it quickly if you have children... They should give you a panic alarm to carry too until the issue is resolved.

"Think I would be having a very unpolite word in his shell like as soon as he needs to be told very straight "

Wow that's definitely bordering on stalker alert !! I would have a polite word in his ear .... Infatuated with your mrs ... Some men clearly have issues actually it's not just the men women too ... I've got one myself who keeps setting up accounts using different pics too try and whoo me so too speak ... Even the IM NOT INTERESTED isn't sinking in ... Report him if he is still active on site

"The police do deal with it quickly if you have children... They should give you a panic alarm to carry too until the issue is resolved."

I think we'll wait and see if he turns up again before that, I will be with J now till the end of term anyway but if he starts making appearances the police will be involved. It's frustrating as we can only remember his 1st name and know nothing else about him.

I'd have reported it to the police x

Keeping an eagle eye on him .. I do believe he will approach again unless you stand in ... Hopefully for you both he won't but by the description of him he is clearly a fruit cake short of a sultana

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Keeping an eagle eye on him .. I do believe he will approach again unless you stand in ... Hopefully for you both he won't but by the description of him he is clearly a fruit cake short of a sultana "

More like a sultana short of a fruit cake. Sounds bad news, OP. Hope you sort it.

There's some very reasonably priced crossbows on eBay at the moment

This is definitely a case of harassment

Hope it's sorted swiftly

By *icky999Man  over a year ago

warrington

someone chatted a woman up?

yep police, restraining order, crossbow, beatings all sound reasonable

you are all mentals

Clearly you think his behaviour after being told no and blocked on multiple forms of social media is acceptable then?

"someone chatted a woman up?

you are all mentals "

Sounds a bit more than that.

warrington

"Clearly you think his behaviour after being told no and blocked on multiple forms of social media is acceptable then? "

if you have to make shit up dont you think you might just be wrong

"Clearly you think his behaviour after being told no and blocked on multiple forms of social media is acceptable then?

if you have to make shit up dont you think you might just be wrong "

So you're picking up on the fact i wrote blocked instead of knocked back rather than this guys behaviour and PERSISTENCE being rather creepy

Knock him out

"The police do deal with it quickly if you have children... They should give you a panic alarm to carry too until the issue is resolved.

I think we'll wait and see if he turns up again before that, I will be with J now till the end of term anyway but if he starts making appearances the police will be involved. It's frustrating as we can only remember his 1st name and know nothing else about him."

If it was my situation I'd want you somewhere discreetly watching but able to appear when needed. He won't know you're there and may approach again. At that point just a friendly word to say sorry not interested. She needs to be the one that says it to him, not you. You can walk up and back her up if needed. Then as others have said speak to the police.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You know very little about him but he knows enough about you to be aware of where you will be at a certain time. I wouldn't wait to make the police aware. They needn't take immediate action but at least your concerns will be recorded.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Pretty disturbing. I'd report him as a possible sex pest. Disturbingly, he may actually be reading this thread.

"Pretty disturbing. I'd report him as a possible sex pest. Disturbingly, he may actually be reading this thread. "

As usual Tina is the somewhat disturbing voice of reason :- does make the whole thing a lot creepier but it may put him off!

you are all mentals "

Are you for real? He has been told numerous times no. This isn't just chatting up. We have both told him no and J told him no numerous times today alone!

Tina I kinda hope he's reading this just maybe it would put him off trying anything again but I highly doubt it.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

you are all mentals

Are you for real? He has been told numerous times no. This isn't just chatting up. We have both told him no and J told him no numerous times today alone!

Tina I kinda hope he's reading this just maybe it would put him off trying anything again but I highly doubt it."

Then don't hesitate contacting the police. You won't be the first person in this position nor sadly the last.

warrington

you are all mentals

Tina I kinda hope he's reading this just maybe it would put him off trying anything again but I highly doubt it."

numerous times today? you didnt mention that in your massive detailed post.

he just chatted a bird up in the street.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

you are all mentals

Tina I kinda hope he's reading this just maybe it would put him off trying anything again but I highly doubt it.

he just chatted a bird up in the street. "

I think we must be reading different threads

" you didnt mention that in your massive detailed post.

We had mentioned in the 1st post that he had been knocked back numerous times I.e been told no numerous times before (you know just incase you didnt understand that) so how is it acceptable to then approach them in the street to try again when it's been made clear its not wanted?

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"

It's all in the opening message:

knocked back numerous social network sites including this one. asking why we weren't interested, asked if meet behind back, if still on fab

précised

Pepper spray

you are all mentals "

Oh I think this may be the guy who's creeping on you and you did offend him! He seems to only read what he wants to, and doesn't seem to have yet realised where this thread started.

warrington

We had mentioned in the 1st post that he had been knocked back numerous times I.e been told no numerous times before (you know just incase you didnt understand that) so how is it acceptable to then approach them in the street to try again when it's been made clear its not wanted?"

you haven't answered the question, was it numerous times today? because you didnt say that in your op. you forgot to mention theactually stalky bit?

you are all mentals

Sorry but its not acceptable to make a sexual conversation with a "bird in the street" when they have their child with them and talk about fab in front of the child and possibly within ear shot of other parents.

So even if he hadnt already been turned down previously it was pretty poor form

Forum Mod

East Sussex

We had mentioned in the 1st post that he had been knocked back numerous times I.e been told no numerous times before (you know just incase you didnt understand that) so how is it acceptable to then approach them in the street to try again when it's been made clear its not wanted?

you haven't answered the question, was it numerous times today? because you didnt say that in your op. you forgot to mention theactually stalky bit?"

You're coming across a little weird about this now.

you haven't answered the question, was it numerous times today? because you didnt say that in your op. you forgot to mention theactually stalky bit?

You're coming across a little weird about this now."

Yeah now I'm pretty sure it's him....

You're coming across a little weird about this now."

and must have missed the first post as I got it quite clearly that the guy had been told no both today ans previously

Forum Mod

East Sussex

You're coming across a little weird about this now.

Yeah now I'm pretty sure it's him.... "

While the thought had crossed my mind I don't think we can make assumptions on that score.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Right so today J was coming back from dropping our eldest off at nursery when she gets stopped by a bloke she's knocked back on numerous social network sites including this one. He started asking why we weren't interested in him, he asked if she'd meet behind my back, if we were still on fab and finished off by saying that if she ever becomes single to find him!!

This was all while she was trying to look after a 2yr old. Majorly pissed off by this as whenever he sees us together he actively tries to avoid us yet when she's on her own he became a complete knobhead."

I'd rip his legs off a beat him to death with the soggy ends.

NOT ON

Well this has just got creepy as fuck

You're coming across a little weird about this now. and must have missed the first post as I got it quite clearly that the guy had been told no both today ans previously "

And not only on this site but other sites as well. I think pretty much everyone else got the first post and understood the creepiness if the situation

you haven't answered the question, was it numerous times today? because you didnt say that in your op. you forgot to mention theactually stalky bit?"

Well you didnt ask a question you made a statement the lack of a ? shows that. It was numerous times BEFORE today on social network sites which to everybody apart from you understood. Then it was numerous times in the conversation today hopefully this isnt to complicated for you to understand now as I cant explain it any clearer.

Wow.. regardless of being on any site or what you both do in your private life this is crossing many lines.

Personally I would warn him off with threats of going to the police. If the prat keeps it up report him.

He sounds like he needs help!

" You're coming across a little weird about this now.

While the thought had crossed my mind I don't think we can make assumptions on that score.

"

Maybe its his brother?

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

What did you understand from the OP?

As I read your responses it seems to be that you think the OP is saying a random man chatted up his partner in the street and there's nothing wrong with that.

I read that the the man is known through this site and others and has been turned down, not once but several times. The man made an approach in front of their child at the nursery, where it may not have been appropriate to be strongly worded in the giving the no but that it was given anyway.

I read that the man does not make the approach when the male partner is present but only with the female, adding the request that meeting alone would be the ideal.

How is any of that just chatting someone up in the street?

As you're into asking questions and wanting answers, what's it to you?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Maybe its his brother? "

Well whoever he is he has some scary ideas about what's appropriate behaviour.

Maybe its his brother?

Well whoever he is he has some scary ideas about what's appropriate behaviour."

He has helped to ensure careful folk don't inadvertently arrange a meet though.

Maybe its his brother?

Agreed

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Maybe its his brother?

He has helped to ensure careful folk don't inadvertently arrange a meet though. "

This is true.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Maybe its his brother?

Agreed "

Let's hope he mentions the content of this thread to his brother then

warrington

Maybe its his brother?

stop making shit up. I didnt say it was appropriate, but its a man who had been refused a meet chatting a girl up in the street. the forum has recommended hiding in bushes, shooting him, beating him.

yous can try to pretend it was in a school yard to make it sound more sinister all you like.

what we have here is thread hysteria.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Maybe its his brother?

stop making shit up. I didnt say it was appropriate, but its a man who had been refused a meet chatting a girl up in the street. the forum has recommended hiding in bushes, shooting him, beating him.

yous can try to pretend it was in a school yard to make it sound more sinister all you like.

what we have here is thread hysteria. "

Hmm. I have only recommended reporting him to the police which I don't consider hysterical or making shit up. You appear to believe that what the guy is doing is "just chatting a girl up" if anybody is making shit up its not me.

Maybe its his brother?

.So do you think the guy was ok to approach this woman in front of her child?

"yous can try to pretend it was in a school yard to make it sound more sinister all you like."

Oh really? Where did it take place then?

Maybe its his brother?

If you feel stalked then reporting to the police is the right thing to do. Most of the responses were to report this to the police.

There are always some outrageous replies, often tongue in cheek, however your response was that reporting to the police fits with those.

We now have laws on stalking and you may see this as thread hysteria but for those who have been stalked they can see that it's a pattern and you really don't want that pattern to escalate. There are some people who refuse to accept a no - they may even see it as a teasing come on - and they need formal and direct action.

Maybe its his brother?

Quite worried about your lack of understanding either you genuinely dont understand or you're just trying to get a reaction either way I give up now.

To everybody who has helped and gave suggestions we thank you and will take them on board (specially beating with his own legs )

Thanks all

warrington

Maybe its his brother?

.So do you think the guy was ok to approach this woman in front of her child? "

I dont think he was ok to aproach her at all but why not chat a girl up infront of a child?

Because she's knocked him back several times already

warrington

"yous can try to pretend it was in a school yard to make it sound more sinister all you like.

Oh really? Where did it take place then?"

walking down the street like the op said

"yous can try to pretend it was in a school yard to make it sound more sinister all you like.

"

Ooo look selective understanding

warrington

"Because she's knocked him back several times already

"

thats a good reason not to aproach her. not because of the child

As I mentioned in my previous post, Ricky clearly knows what really happened... so maybe lets hear his side of the story before we come to any quick judgements. Over to you Ricky

Forum Mod

East Sussex

thats a good reason not to aproach her. not because of the child "

Really!? Really?!.

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Regardless of whether the child was there or not (and I find it quite icky tbh), he shouldn't have approached her. This is harassment pure and simple

warrington

"coming back from dropping our eldest off at nursery"

thats a qoute that. not seen many on this thread

The child is material too. The fact that he did approach her a) after being knocked back and b) in front of her child are the reasons that people on this thread are being, in your words, hysterical.

thats a qoute that. not seen many on this thread "

Here's another: This was all while she was trying to look after a 2yr old.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"This is all while she's trying to look after our two year old" is a quote you haven't seen either.

This is just getting too funny now

Surely he's just trolling for reactions....

If there was ever an example of when to stop talking......this is certainly it

My bad So exactly how far away from the nursery was she at the time? And I assume he hadn't been lingering outside the nursery waiting for her... you can verify that can't you?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"This is just getting too funny now

Surely he's just trolling for reactions...."

Yes he is. It is funny in a head shaking kind of way.

Its a risk u take when putting yourself on any social media or even on here, not good if youve got a weirdo on your case

Hang about the grey paragraphs are all quotes, the black writing is a new statement....

Ever think that they may have more than one child, the eldest goes to nursery, the youngest has to go with mum to drop the eldest off as at 2yrs old they take care of themself?

What a fucking troll.

Anyway OP, I hope it gets sorted soon and leaves you the hell alone. Good Luck. x

"This is all while she's trying to look after our two year old" is a quote you haven't seen either."

I'll put my hand up and say I speed read the OP and thread and initially I also thought she was alone. It's only when I read again that I realised the child was with her. At first it read as though there was only one child that she'd dropped at nursery.

So I guess that makes me a nutter too. Huh.

Reading the thread again it does turn into odd hysteria. The guy has a point.

Ooo look selective understanding "

Where in your OP does it say they were in the school yard?

warrington

Hang about the grey paragraphs are all quotes, the black writing is a new statement....

Ever think that they may have more than one child, the eldest goes to nursery, the youngest has to go with mum to drop the eldest off as at 2yrs old they take care of themself?"

my bad, meant to qoute the op when he said selective understanding.

Ooo look selective understanding

Where in your OP does it say they were in the school yard? "

It doesnt what I meant was he clearly understood that bit but non of the rest

Maybe its his brother?

I read it again. You're right, you didnt say it was appropriate at all. It was other people that started inferring things about you.

This thread is sinister and I don't mean the subject in the OP.

I have to disagree Scarlet. The OP was quite clear about obsessive behavior, gave the air of her being stalked when she was alone, approached whilst she was with a 2yr old child, and asked to have sex alone with him. To which ricky responded...

"someone chatted a woman up?"

This suggested that ricky either A) thought that pestering someone through various websites, stalking them, and approaching them in front of their kid to ask them to have sex in private with them was perfectly acceptable (someone chatted a woman up?) or B) that ricky knew the guy in question and was defending him on his behalf.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

No should mean no .. Chatting up someone who has already said no .. In public. . behind her partner's back .while she has her kiddy with her is unacceptable.. I hope this guy moves on and leaves you alone from now on op

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Maybe its his brother?

.So do you think the guy was ok to approach this woman in front of her child?

I dont think he was ok to aproach her at all but why not chat a girl up infront of a child? "

Because he wasn't chatting her up.

He'd already tried chatting her up on a variety of sites and been declined. The fact that he persisted through a variety of sites is disconcerting.

He then worked out where she takes her child to nursery and targeted her there, when she was on her own (ie no husband) with just her two year old with her. That is no longer simply chatting her up it has crossed the line into aggressive stalker behaviour.

Children have no place in the swinging world and for him to think it's ok to involve the child is not acceptable. Nor is it acceptable to repeatedly ask someone who has clearly said no at every time of asking. Asking once or maybe twice is ok, more than that is not acceptable in any sphere not just in swinging.

"I have to disagree Scarlet. The OP was quite clear about obsessive behavior, gave the air of her being stalked when she was alone, approached whilst she was with a 2yr old child, and asked to have sex alone with him. To which ricky responded...

someone chatted a woman up?

This suggested that ricky either A) thought that pestering someone through various websites, stalking them, and approaching them in front of their kid to ask them to have sex in private with them was perfectly acceptable (someone chatted a woman up?) or B) that ricky knew the guy in question and was defending him on his behalf."

I see. So does that mean I know the guy posting on this thread and the stalker and.....?

[Removed by poster at 09/07/15 07:32:04]

this makes me feel very uncomfortable - if he has gone beyond the boundaries by following her the way he has and talking in this manner in front of her child - makes me think he has lack of self control and how far would that go -

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

OP, I hope he has got the message and leaves your OH alone. If he approaches again, I'd most definitely go to the police.

Well this thread was an interesting read. I think I now have a little more insight into how mobs and vigilantes come about

OP, I think the behaviour of this guy was unacceptable too and you should absolutely contact the police if concerned. But the comments about beating and crossbows, even if tongue in cheek, not that fucking funny. It's like the mere mention of a child makes violence suddenly acceptable.

Having the child with her means it's very inappropriate. I'm single, but if a guy approached me in the street while I had my daughter with me and started talking about sex/meets/fab, he'd get told to go swing in a tree. It's not the sort of discussion I am going to have in my child's presence. If it was somebody I'd already declined on several occasions, he would be told to sod of or I'll scream.

You're either winding people up, or have no idea of acceptable behaviour/boundaries.

Being approached by someone you have already made it clear to that there is no interest, is uncomfortable. Being approached with a small child in your care, is intimidating and you feel very vulnerable.

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Invasion of privacy is not funny perhaps he needs reporting..."

To the police

If your partner feels genuinely harassed then she should take details of conversations to the police and file a complaint. They will advise her how to proceed.

» Add a new message to this topic