FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Spend a penny with the famous

Spend a penny with the famous

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good evening Fabbers and Friends.

Goodness me, what a few days we have had. The weather has been indecisive to say the very least.

The Pooch and I have had to don wellies for a few of our meanders. It’s still been very beautiful here in North Wales. Some spectacular sunsets and amazing wildlife encounters. We happened upon a badger sett and the young cubs frolicking in the woods. It was a sight to behold, until old brock came out to see what all the shenanigans were about. He spied the Pooch and I and the pack were soon safely home in their sett under a fallen tree. Still a wonderful encounter.

Whilst on our rambles and as a chap caught short I dived behind a tree. The pooch was not impressed. Though it did spark up a lively conversation culminating in my revelation I once shared a loo with Ian Botham , the cricketing legend and Ian Woosnam he of the golfing fraternity. At the same time , me in the middle.

So and its open to everyone ladies and chaps, which famous people have you spent a penny with ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

a Lord, an MP and the sergeant at arms..

none of us famous mind..

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I was once at a gig in Bristol and came out from one of the cubicles only to end up washing my hands in the sink next to one being used by the delightful Miss Polly Jean Harvey. I had to bite my tongue to not get all fangirly about it and merely passed her a paper towel to dry her hands with a smile and nod of acknowledgement.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I was once at a gig in Bristol and came out from one of the cubicles only to end up washing my hands in the sink next to one being used by the delightful Miss Polly Jean Harvey. I had to bite my tongue to not get all fangirly about it and merely passed her a paper towel to dry her hands with a smile and nod of acknowledgement."

Wow I would have been star stuck I am a big fan and also in the wrong loo lol

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"I was once at a gig in Bristol and came out from one of the cubicles only to end up washing my hands in the sink next to one being used by the delightful Miss Polly Jean Harvey. I had to bite my tongue to not get all fangirly about it and merely passed her a paper towel to dry her hands with a smile and nod of acknowledgement.

Wow I would have been star stuck I am a big fan and also in the wrong loo lol"

I'm fairly short. She is tiny!

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I was once at a gig in Bristol and came out from one of the cubicles only to end up washing my hands in the sink next to one being used by the delightful Miss Polly Jean Harvey. I had to bite my tongue to not get all fangirly about it and merely passed her a paper towel to dry her hands with a smile and nod of acknowledgement."

Who ?????

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've spent a penny with Lenny Henry and Big Daddy, but not at the same time

My Dad tells a story that he was once at Wembley, and there was a familiar face next to him at the urinal.

"Excuse me", my Dad says "But are you Eric Sykes?"

"Yes I am" came the reply "And you're pissing on my boots !"

Probably not true

» Add a new message to this topic