FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Enjoying the build up??

Enjoying the build up??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just us or does anyone else like the build up to potential meet by exchanging naughty texts, ideas and pics? We have had a few great meets with single guys following some text/pic/idea fun but it does seem everyone who messages nowadays just wants a quick "meet tonight" shag! We must be weirdos x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Of course.

It's also necessary with this medium to keep up the 'pressure' to make a successful meet, imo

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is it just us or does anyone else like the build up to potential meet by exchanging naughty texts, ideas and pics? We have had a few great meets with single guys following some text/pic/idea fun but it does seem everyone who messages nowadays just wants a quick "meet tonight" shag! We must be weirdos x"

Then we are weirdos too lol. We love the build up, flirting, naughty messages and pics - ready to explode by the time the meet takes place.

By *ubicinchMan  over a year ago

Gwynedd

yes I love it, it's part of the fun of connecting with people, so long as they are genuinely going to carry out to completion. And with established friends, it can still be stimulating, as the build up is an integral part of the whole sensually stimulating experience. I would be concerned if there was none to be honest, and think twice of anyone who wasn't enjoying the build up.

"yes I love it, it's part of the fun of connecting with people, so long as they are genuinely going to carry out to completion. And with established friends, it can still be stimulating, as the build up is an integral part of the whole sensually stimulating experience. I would be concerned if there was none to be honest, and think twice of anyone who wasn't enjoying the build up. "

Thanks for proving we're not weird!!

"Is it just us or does anyone else like the build up to potential meet by exchanging naughty texts, ideas and pics? We have had a few great meets with single guys following some text/pic/idea fun but it does seem everyone who messages nowadays just wants a quick "meet tonight" shag! We must be weirdos x

Then we are weirdos too lol. We love the build up, flirting, naughty messages and pics - ready to explode by the time the meet takes place. "

Us weirdos need to stick together!! Thought it was just us x

The chatting and swapping is so much fun. Not weird at all. Wish more people would chat.

Gwynedd

"yes I love it, it's part of the fun of connecting with people, so long as they are genuinely going to carry out to completion. And with established friends, it can still be stimulating, as the build up is an integral part of the whole sensually stimulating experience. I would be concerned if there was none to be honest, and think twice of anyone who wasn't enjoying the build up.

Thanks for proving we're not weird!!"

oh not weird at all! Perhaps we should indulge our weirdness on a proposed weekend away to Wales sometime?! hehe!!

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I'm a weirdo too then,love it all from txts to the social meet and flirting.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

No, it would bore me

"Is it just us or does anyone else like the build up to potential meet by exchanging naughty texts, ideas and pics? We have had a few great meets with single guys following some text/pic/idea fun but it does seem everyone who messages nowadays just wants a quick "meet tonight" shag! We must be weirdos x"

I love the build up, however, I get bored easily and not a fan of sexting etc. I like someone to keep my interest, but I don't like texts saying "I'm horny" I'm quite happy with general chit chat and getting to know each other.

Yes I do but it can be boring, its just so much you can say really, suck my cock hard, wanna fuck you hard and so on, prefer the quick meets tho as its straight to the meet shag tonight lol

"Yes I do but it can be boring, its just so much you can say really, suck my cock hard, wanna fuck you hard and so on, prefer the quick meets tho as its straight to the meet shag tonight lol "

I agree if it goes on and on, but exploring ideas can be fun, building up to a meet especially if your time for meets is limited x

Gwynedd

Immagination is a powerful thing

By *uzzybeWoman  over a year ago

Darlington

"

I love the build up, however, I get bored easily and not a fan of sexting etc. I like someone to keep my interest, but I don't like texts saying "I'm horny" I'm quite happy with general chit chat and getting to know each other."

Snap.

Tbh I'm more likely to send sex texts and pics after I've met someone. That way I know I like them and it builds up for our next encounter

"Immagination is a powerful thing "

No sheep though eh!! ??

"

I love the build up, however, I get bored easily and not a fan of sexting etc. I like someone to keep my interest, but I don't like texts saying "I'm horny" I'm quite happy with general chit chat and getting to know each other.

Snap.

Tbh I'm more likely to send sex texts and pics after I've met someone. That way I know I like them and it builds up for our next encounter"

I like sexting to be the day I'm meeting

» Add a new message to this topic