FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Swingfields in the public eye...

Swingfields in the public eye...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Flicking through my Facebook updates, a self titled LAD shared the Daily Mail's article on Swingfields, I had to resist the urge to like, comment or reshare.

Though, looking at the comments on the article is what made me laugh the most. Apparently swinging is disgusting & should be banned. It's also apparently immoral and we're all going to hell.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amparaWoman  over a year ago

biggleswade

"Flicking through my Facebook updates, a self titled LAD shared the Daily Mail's article on Swingfields, I had to resist the urge to like, comment or reshare.

Though, looking at the comments on the article is what made me laugh the most. Apparently swinging is disgusting & should be banned. It's also apparently immoral and we're all going to hell. "

i saw that in the mirror paper this morning i had a little giggle to myself

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Flicking through my Facebook updates, a self titled LAD shared the Daily Mail's article on Swingfields, I had to resist the urge to like, comment or reshare.

Though, looking at the comments on the article is what made me laugh the most. Apparently swinging is disgusting & should be banned. It's also apparently immoral and we're all going to hell. i saw that in the mirror paper this morning i had a little giggle to myself "

If you use Facebook, the comments on the DM page are brilliant

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Last time i looked on the daily fail comments women are there for objectifying only so not surprised there is such disgust at fucking them.

By *igandanneCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

[Removed by poster at 06/07/15 14:41:50]

By *igandanneCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

There is a good bit in the telegraph online

Wonder if people know their licence plates have been photographed in some of the DM pics :/

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Wonder if people know their licence plates have been photographed in some of the DM pics :/ "

Nice Mercedes

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I've just read it on the BBC news website

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"Wonder if people know their licence plates have been photographed in some of the DM pics :/ "

They do - there is a post on one of the other forums & I think a man stated his car could be clearly seen

By *artytwoCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Free Advertising.

It will be even bigger next year

By *artytwoCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

And another neighbour added: '"The fact that people can come into our village without any regard for our community which includes a large number of young families is just repulsive."

Well how do they think these 'young families' came about, delivered by a stork? Are they all married or living in 'sin'

Must say we are a but miffed that we didn't get an invite. E would have starched and ironed her best French knickers for the occasion. Still, we have a whole year ahead to gear up for the next one!

By *hundercats69Couple  over a year ago

CT14

Haha Mr Thundercat is disappointed as he took his work van and not one photo shows it to advertise the business

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Haha Mr Thundercat is disappointed as he took his work van and not one photo shows it to advertise the business "

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"And another neighbour added: '"The fact that people can come into our village without any regard for our community which includes a large number of young families is just repulsive."

Well how do they think these 'young families' came about, delivered by a stork? Are they all married or living in 'sin'

"

This comment disgruntled me too. Almost reads like no one can ever visit their community full stop outsiders not welcome by the looks of it! Swingers or not.

"And another neighbour added: '"The fact that people can come into our village without any regard for our community which includes a large number of young families is just repulsive."

"

bet they didn't moan about them spending money in there village shops tho

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I bet their local co-op is out of baby oil and condoms

its on bbc website now

The headline of the BBC article suggest "Noisy Fuckers" but in the article it states that the council measured the noise output at a whopping 55db.

Yes, a whole 55db. What were ye all doing, knitting?

Soooooo hang on a blooming minute, if I am a Swinger, but dont go to Swingfields (because I dont even know what it is) does that mean I am ok and wont go to hell?

lol

God would love me, i am ace and soooo friendly

Tomorrows fish & chips wrappings...societies moral standards ..oh well - stuff em & keep on fucking

The papers are brown before you wipe your arse on them anyway so dont worry

"The papers are brown before you wipe your arse on them anyway so dont worry "

The article I read made reference to a "large number of young families" but then also says the estimated population of the place is 30 people.

Doesn't quite add up...

Page 16 of the Times! Will be full of undercover reporters next year me thinks.

To be fair, the article I read was mostly people pissed off at the number of people who'd turned up to such a small place, after all they weren't expecting it. Got to admit, I'd be pretty fucked off if that happened to me, whether they were swingers or Morris dancers or the WI.

Though, looking at the comments on the article is what made me laugh the most. Apparently swinging is disgusting & should be banned. It's also apparently immoral and we're all going to hell. "

in reality by the weekend there will be another 5,000 swingers on fab.......fresh meat lol

By *hundercats69Couple  over a year ago

CT14

"To be fair, the article I read was mostly people pissed off at the number of people who'd turned up to such a small place, after all they weren't expecting it. Got to admit, I'd be pretty fucked off if that happened to me, whether they were swingers or Morris dancers or the WI."

They are narrow minded busy bodies in my opinion. They simply didn't like the idea of what was happening. They never saw anything except a sign on the gate (which was tucked away down a single track lane). They would still have thought it was a music festival if they hadn't seen this as the arena was far away from the gate. And, people did not turn up on mass as they arrived staggered due to appauling traffic conditions. And even if they did, it was in a private field that couldn't really be seen unless looking for it.

Enviromental health, the police and the owner were all on site at some point over the weekend and not one of them had an issue with it.

The one thing that there was an issue with funnily enough was LOCAL people trying to break in to rob tents..... but its us that's the bad ones remember....

"To be fair, the article I read was mostly people pissed off at the number of people who'd turned up to such a small place, after all they weren't expecting it. Got to admit, I'd be pretty fucked off if that happened to me, whether they were swingers or Morris dancers or the WI.

They are narrow minded busy bodies in my opinion. They simply didn't like the idea of what was happening. They never saw anything except a sign on the gate (which was tucked away down a single track lane). They would still have thought it was a music festival if they hadn't seen this as the arena was far away from the gate. And, people did not turn up on mass as they arrived staggered due to appauling traffic conditions. And even if they did, it was in a private field that couldn't really be seen unless looking for it.

Enviromental health, the police and the owner were all on site at some point over the weekend and not one of them had an issue with it.

The one thing that there was an issue with funnily enough was LOCAL people trying to break in to rob tents..... but its us that's the bad ones remember....

"

Why are you taking it so personally? I wouldn't actually give a fuck. If you were there and you know there was no noise or anything that would have affected the people who live there, then that's what matters.

I think it's been blown way out of proportion.. I think it was better to keep it quite the reason for that so the don't have bunch of idiots creating havoc in the area. So apart from 1 or 2 idiots trying to break into the event what did us swingers actually do wrong in there nice little village.. It was kept a secret in respect for the village.. But papers don't think like that do they lol.. Swingfields 2016 bring it on...

Have the papers honestly got nothing else better to write an article about!bottom line is what we all do as responsible adults as long as we are not breaking the law really has got nothing to do with a bunch of OAP villagers that have nothing else better to do!they were probably having a good look though there bedroom windows all night if the truth was known!big thumbs up to SWINGFEILDS!will def be attending next year!

"Have the papers honestly got nothing else better to write an article about!bottom line is what we all do as responsible adults as long as we are not breaking the law really has got nothing to do with a bunch of OAP villagers that have nothing else better to do!they were probably having a good look though there bedroom windows all night if the truth was known!big thumbs up to SWINGFEILDS!will def be attending next year! "

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Oh the arrogance of swingers at times is staggering, it is their home and they were probably quoted and misquoted as is often the case.

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"To be fair, the article I read was mostly people pissed off at the number of people who'd turned up to such a small place, after all they weren't expecting it. Got to admit, I'd be pretty fucked off if that happened to me, whether they were swingers or Morris dancers or the WI."

The site is used for other festivals/events where some people actually walk down the road naked we were told by the landowners family, and they appreciated how discreet we were!

And from the main road it's 3 quarters of a mile past two houses one of which is the landowners, and we were directing people out the same way.

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Whos was the tepee tent i want it !

Has anyone seen the latest article about a car crash in Cirencester, a woman crashes into back of a van while pleasuring herself with an adult toy. Think we may have got the locals in a tiz LOL

» Add a new message to this topic