FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Toys

Toys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all.

This is just a thread to talk about our worst and best toys and experience with them ! Men and women.

So , I pretty much own the ann summers collection and I recently purchased somw jiggle balls. I'd tried them before but never had any pleasure from using them.

So today I decided to wear them like another piece of clothing. Just had a conversation with my mom whilst wearing them! Embarrassed much.

So far ... Not really feeling anything major, let's hope that'll change

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are they the vibrating ones? You should try the vibrating ones once if they're not.

Never owned a toy nor really used one on myself. My partners have had rabbits, bullets, all sorts of bdsm equipment - they love all that, but i'm not really a fan.

I just like to use my hands and mouth. I love to be the reason for the sensation and be able to feel it/sense it on my skin etc. Think that's why I avoid using toys.

My collection is small, only got a few cock rings and a pump. Never had a bad experience with them yet

"Are they the vibrating ones? You should try the vibrating ones once if they're not.

Never owned a toy nor really used one on myself. My partners have had rabbits, bullets, all sorts of bdsm equipment - they love all that, but i'm not really a fan.

I just like to use my hands and mouth. I love to be the reason for the sensation and be able to feel it/sense it on my skin etc. Think that's why I avoid using toys.

"

You can get vibrating ones ??!!

Wouldn't look well walking round the town with those in would i haha !! No they don't vibrate , oh yeah I know what you mean. Always better when it's hands and mouth that get the sensation and juices flowing, but it's good to experiment too. I have some toys that blow my mind and some that rarely come out of my fun drawer lol.

Think a trip to Walsall may be in order to check out the collection. Yeah, i knew someone who had some vibrating ones. She used to say she couldn't stop getting wet and getting close to an orgasm everytime she walked.

"Think a trip to Walsall may be in order to check out the collection. Yeah, i knew someone who had some vibrating ones. She used to say she couldn't stop getting wet and getting close to an orgasm everytime she walked.

"

Oh I may have to invest !!

Look forward to hearing about it

"Hi all.

This is just a thread to talk about our worst and best toys and experience with them ! Men and women.

So , I pretty much own the ann summers collection and I recently purchased somw jiggle balls. I'd tried them before but never had any pleasure from using them.

So today I decided to wear them like another piece of clothing. Just had a conversation with my mom whilst wearing them! Embarrassed much.

"

I've got some heavy magnetic metal ones. I don't feel anything really pleasurable from them specifically, it's more the fact you're naturally tightening up to hold them in, and the psychological aspect if that makes sense. Kind of an anticipation thing, as I've had them in to go to work when I'm going to meet someone later, that kind of thing.

"Hi all.

"

Our best toys. Hmm.

1. Hitachi Magic Wand

2. G-Spot Lollipop.

3. Lelo Mini Wand ( It's rechargeable and easily fits in your purse.)

4. Almost any Cyber Skin dildo ( Next best thing to a real one.)

5. Riding Crop.

We could add more, but those are our top 5.

"Hi all.

I've got some heavy magnetic metal ones. I don't feel anything really pleasurable from them specifically, it's more the fact you're naturally tightening up to hold them in, and the psychological aspect if that makes sense. Kind of an anticipation thing, as I've had them in to go to work when I'm going to meet someone later, that kind of thing. "

Yeah I know what you mean... It's starting to feel strange sitting down now lol.

"Hi all.

Our best toys. Hmm.

1. Hitachi Magic Wand

2. G-Spot Lollipop.

5. Riding Crop.

We could add more, but those are our top 5. "

All of which sound fun !!

I bought an ultimate o clit stim from ann summers , it was 59 when I bought it and wow !!!! Worth every penny !!

"Hi all.

Our best toys. Hmm.

1. Hitachi Magic Wand

2. G-Spot Lollipop.

5. Riding Crop.

We could add more, but those are our top 5.

All of which sound fun !!

I bought an ultimate o clit stim from ann summers , it was 59 when I bought it and wow !!!! Worth every penny !! "

We have a picture in our public gallery that shows about 1/3 of the toys we own. ( We like to think of ourselves as toy testers.)

» Add a new message to this topic