FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A big thank you to all who

A big thank you to all who

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyandnympho OP   Couple  over a year ago

poole

People power works!

Following on from the respect for our veterans thread, a massive thank you to everyone who contacted Tesco. From what we can gather there were lots of you.

They have given in, moved the christmas tree and given the poppy appeal collectors their space back in the warm.

We couldn't have done it without you, you're all Fab xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

awww that's great!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great news.

I have my shopping delivered by them and i was pretty incensed i can tell you so wrote a stinking email. lmao .

Glad it all worked out

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Great news

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"People power works!

Following on from the respect for our veterans thread, a massive thank you to everyone who contacted Tesco. From what we can gather there were lots of you.

They have given in, moved the christmas tree and given the poppy appeal collectors their space back in the warm.

We couldn't have done it without you, you're all Fab xx"

Glad it worked..peoples lack of respect knows no bounds

By *ornyandnympho OP   Couple  over a year ago

poole

Bump

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"People power works!

Was this a local Tesco? Local as in close to me and the OP? Sorry to say that I didn`t know about this, not reading local papers and stuff but well done all those who got the big man to back down! The big retail outlets MUST learn that they HAVE to be far more in tune with the customer than just giving extra club card points! Witness the store in Southampton that banned one of it`s staff from wearing a poppy because it wasn`t part of the company uniform They had to back down and not for the first time after they banished a shop floor worker to the warehouse because she was wearing a pullover to cover her prostetic arm!

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

"People power works!

Thats great news.

I see in the local paper that Tesco's have even put a tesco express in a old church near Bournemouth, talk about trying to grab every last penny!

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"People power works!

That's brilliant!!

» Add a new message to this topic