FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Henman Hill/Murray Mound/Heather Hill

Henman Hill/Murray Mound/Heather Hill

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heBirminghamWeekend OP   Man  over a year ago

here

Did you see all the rubbish left behind?

What's wrong with people - when they leave they don't take their rubbish away and put it in the bins!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Littering annoys me. For some reason people now think that it's not theirs once they have used it. Everything is disposable and receptacles for rubbish are some strange alien concept not to be trusted.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's true everywhere these days, from the high street to beaches. It's because they know someone else will do it for them, the self, self, self generation

We need the wombles back.

I agree with you - community litter picks are good but shouldn't have to happen !

"It's true everywhere these days, from the high street to beaches. It's because they know someone else will do it for them, the self, self, self generation"

The "someone else" is more and more likely to be volunteers.

[Removed by poster at 03/07/15 23:24:14]

I think the best name would be Heather's Mound.

"It's true everywhere these days, from the high street to beaches. It's because they know someone else will do it for them, the self, self, self generation

The "someone else" is more and more likely to be volunteers."

a few months ago I saw someone leave a McDonalds, unwrap a cheeseburger and throw the wrapper on the floor. They were right next to a litter bin - it would literally have been no effort at all to put the wrapper into the bin but they didn't even think to. Today's society I'm afraid.

I should have caused a scene and called them out for it I know, instead I just picked it up and binned it myself

"It's true everywhere these days, from the high street to beaches. It's because they know someone else will do it for them, the self, self, self generation

a few months ago I saw someone leave a McDonalds, unwrap a cheeseburger and throw the wrapper on the floor. They were right next to a litter bin - it would literally have been no effort at all to put the wrapper into the bin but they didn't even think to. Today's society I'm afraid.

I should have caused a scene and called them out for it I know, instead I just picked it up and binned it myself "

I do think it can be more difficult, provocative, for a man to challenge these things.

I do but I'm a short, fat, muddle aged woman with a good line in a hard stare. They usually look a bit sheepish, some get a bit mouthy and I just keep giving them the hard stare.

I should have caused a scene and called them out for it I know, instead I just picked it up and binned it myself

I do think it can be more difficult, provocative, for a man to challenge these things.

I do but I'm a short, fat, muddle aged woman with a good line in a hard stare. They usually look a bit sheepish, some get a bit mouthy and I just keep giving them the hard stare

"

Auntie Bulgaria!

» Add a new message to this topic