FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Slightly baffled can anyone help?

Slightly baffled can anyone help?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When profiles mention no asians who exactly are they refering to asia is a rather large place? Is everyone the same or is it ine isolated bad experience that has led to the strict no asians rule?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I were you, I'd not be stressing over those profiles that exclude you and concentrate on finding someone who will meet you

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It usually means no Indian subcontinent.

It's their preference so just treat it the same as no anal or no bareback.

"It usually means no Indian subcontinent.

"

For us, it's absolutely no men in fox masks or no men smelling of Joop n Lynx Africa

Racists whatever the reason given

Im not playing the race card here each to their own you cant like and be attracted to everybody. Certainly not stressed im very chilled out just wanted someone elese opinion and some clarification thats all.

Dont play it down mate, its about time someone said it, if someone dosnt like asian then just be polite and say no. Ive worked in Africa and have been refused service in shops etc because i was white and i know the horrible feeling

"Racists whatever the reason given"

Why is sexual preference racism?

Let us face it. Steriotypically, different races treat women in different ways. There are some women who do not like the way some races treat them and seek to avoid them. Others relish it.

OP seek out the ones who fit with you and leave the rest alone.

If i have to tell you then youre dumb, would you have the guts to say it to someones face?

By *eanut ButtaMan  over a year ago

London

Good question....Asia is huge and contains a lot of countries so there's a variety of different looks. I'm half filipino so I guess half of me is Asian and rejected by the "No Asians" crowd.

"When profiles mention no asians who exactly are they refering to asia is a rather large place? Is everyone the same or is it ine isolated bad experience that has led to the strict no asians rule? "

Typical it's the Pakistan/middle east part.

And usually it's because there's a general culture of disrespect towards women (especially white women) in people recently emigrated from there because that's just how they're raised in those places.

It's not everyone but it's enough that some people just can't be arsed with the chance when there's so many people to chose from.

its sad that so many get blamed because the actions of a few but you just have to look at the countries their coming from to see how to many of them they aren't doing anything wrong as it's just "the way things are"

So your a sexist or a homophobe because you won't let men fuck you?

And ageist because you won't shag a girl under 30 or over 50?

True. It does exclude a vast amont of people even getting their foot in the door. Someone could be good looking and be really nice but not even get a chance, every race will have some stunning people. i bet these people wouldnt have the balls to say "sorry i dont do asians" to someones face. If you dont just keep it to yourself nobody wants to hear that shit these days.

"True. It does exclude a vast amont of people even getting their foot in the door. Someone could be good looking and be really nice but not even get a chance, every race will have some stunning people. i bet these people wouldnt have the balls to say "sorry i dont do asians" to someones face. If you dont just keep it to yourself nobody wants to hear that shit these days."

Would you say to a bloke "sorry I don't do men"?

Thx118

No becase i shaggged a one legged trans dwarf whilst on holiday in mongolia

Anyway dont be stupid i had no say in my genetic make up just the same as you

"Thx118

No becase i shaggged a one legged trans dwarf whilst on holiday in mongolia "

completely undermining the previous persons post by wasting time with this response..

"Anyway dont be stupid i had no say in my genetic make up just the same as you "

why is not being attracted to guys any different to not being to a certain skin tone or facial feature.

"Good question....Asia is huge and contains a lot of countries so there's a variety of different looks. I'm half filipino so I guess half of me is Asian and rejected by the "No Asians" crowd."
totally agree with you, dude. I think that most people who say this think that they live in the center of the Universe where geography doesn't matter.

perhaps it's a blessing in disguise for you!!

[Removed by poster at 03/07/15 02:07:38]

Well OP better off without people think like that anyway

"Anyway dont be stupid i had no say in my genetic make up just the same as you

why is not being attracted to guys any different to not being to a certain skin tone or facial feature."

genetic not choice

London

"totally agree with you, dude. I think that most people who say this think that they live in the center of the Universe where geography doesn't matter.

perhaps it's a blessing in disguise for you!! "

Not sure about a blessing but it is damn annoying when people of a whole continent are not given a chance maybe because of a bad experience with a person of certain ethnic background.

Like saying I don't like anyone from Europe because I don't like the way a Polish waitress looked or how she spoke to me....so a "No" to anyone from Europe. Quite silly really

"totally agree with you, dude. I think that most people who say this think that they live in the center of the Universe where geography doesn't matter.

perhaps it's a blessing in disguise for you!!

Not sure about a blessing but it is damn annoying when people of a whole continent are not given a chance maybe because of a bad experience with a person of certain ethnic background.

Like saying I don't like anyone from Europe because I don't like the way a Polish waitress looked or how she spoke to me....so a "No" to anyone from Europe. Quite silly really"

That's exactly my point, - a blessing in disguise, in avoiding such sillyness!

London

Sorry mate your point flew straight over my head 1st time...it's the drinks lol

I agree with your point!

By *onny BonesMan  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

Be easy! Come on now seriously. Racism and preference are two different things. Let me spin your minds with this. I'm black and don't want to sleep with black women. Have I said this to a black woman's face... Yes!

My brother won't sleep with white women, yet my ex was his wife's maid of honour at their wedding and my ex was white????!!!!

If you don't want to play with someone for whatever reason that would be sexual preference. If you wanted to rid the world of a particular race or kill a person because of skin colour then that is racist.

"Sorry mate your point flew straight over my head 1st time...it's the drinks lol

I agree with your point! "

Ha ha, no worries dude!!

London

"Be easy! Come on now seriously. Racism and preference are two different things. Let me spin your minds with this. I'm black and don't want to sleep with black women. Have I said this to a black woman's face... Yes!

My brother won't sleep with white women, yet my ex was his wife's maid of honour at their wedding and my ex was white????!!!!

If you don't want to play with someone for whatever reason that would be sexual preference. If you wanted to rid the world of a particular race or kill a person because of skin colour then that is racist."

Agree with all that mate...every person has their own preference and has the right to. My point was just the whole misconception that Asians are all the same and from one place.

I wasn't attacking people preferences. I just wasn't being clear on this late night discussion....the heat and alcohol can slightly slow and man's brain down lol

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

"Be easy! Come on now seriously. Racism and preference are two different things. Let me spin your minds with this. I'm black and don't want to sleep with black women. Have I said this to a black woman's face... Yes!

If you don't want to play with someone for whatever reason that would be sexual preference. If you wanted to rid the world of a particular race or kill a person because of skin colour then that is racist."

Idiotic thing to say.

Julia has a (not stated, don't see the need) preference with regard to 'Asian' (in the UK Asian generally refers to the Indian sub-continent, in the USA it would more refer to what we in the UK would call the far east), she just doesn't find them attractive.

Her best friend in the world is an 'Asian' muslim woman, who was bridesmaid at our wedding and is a huge part of our lives, yet this prat labels her as 'racist' because of a preference.

It is people like him that totally devalue what REAL racism is in this world by this offhand blasé approach to label good people as racists because they don't fit with his world _iew of how people should be.

why is not being attracted to guys any different to not being to a certain skin tone or facial feature.

genetic not choice

"

When did you choose to stop fancying men?

"Good question....Asia is huge and contains a lot of countries so there's a variety of different looks. I'm half filipino so I guess half of me is Asian and rejected by the "No Asians" crowd."

Probably not as most don't have issues with people from the far east etc.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I like the song .. I'm turning Japanese.. Does this exclude me too

"If i have to tell you then youre dumb, would you have the guts to say it to someones face? "

You are really making a mountain out of a mole hill it is purely a statement like don't like short men or is that heightest? Btw I'm a short man at 5 foot 6 and I move on to someone who would like to meet me

"Thx118

No becase i shaggged a one legged trans dwarf whilst on holiday in mongolia "

Use the quote button so people know who's post you are commenting on and then you don't need to name them as you have done here

Here here

As I've said before - it's not technically racist to say things like that. But it does give me a good indication that I'm not likely to get on with them as a person.

"As I've said before - it's not technically racist to say things like that. But it does give me a good indication that I'm not likely to get on with them as a person."

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like sex with black people. Never had the chance with an 'asian'

By *abloversCouple  over a year ago

London

What a delusional way of _iewing someone's preference

People really do astound me on threads like this,

And to answer the op's question most people when the say Asian mean Indian Pakistani middle east,

We are part of the no Asian crowd as people put it, its got nothing to do with experiences with the people, Mrs l doesn't find them attractive she finds white northern European looking men attractive, simple as that,

and as for people trying to justify there not racist, why bother? people are going to think whatever they want, people who have met you and know you will know if your a nice person or not and fuck the rest, it is as bigoted to make an assumption about a person made on there preferred choice of sexual partners as it is to be racist or sexist

"People really do astound me on threads like this,

And to answer the op's question most people when the say Asian mean Indian Pakistani middle east,

We are part of the no Asian crowd as people put it, its got nothing to do with experiences with the people, Mrs l doesn't find them attractive she finds white northern European looking men attractive, simple as that,

and as for people trying to justify there not racist, why bother? people are going to think whatever they want, people who have met you and know you will know if your a nice person or not and fuck the rest, it is as bigoted to make an assumption about a person made on there preferred choice of sexual partners as it is to be racist or sexist"

Great post.

"I like the song .. I'm turning Japanese.. Does this exclude me too"

You do know what turning Japanese is about don't you?

I've even seen one black guy say he only wants to have sex with a black girl, no one questions that.

I'm sick of people playing thelace card just because of sexual preference.

Time to return those chips to Iceland and grow up.

Absurd to label someone racist because they don't want to have sex with someone.

Herts

genetic not choice

When did you choose to stop fancying men?"

Lol, I thought that.

I can"t control not being attracted to black or Asian men anymore than he can control not being attracted to men.

Ive said before my preference for guys is to have very pale white skin and thats down to a vampire fetish I have!

Let someone call me a racist all they want I know whats true and I know I would probably stop and help someone who is hurt or dying regardless of age race etc before they ever did!

Other day was accusing people of age discrimination for having preferences. Basically what we seem to be getting from your posts is that every one should stop being so picky and have sex with the next person who messages you even if you don't find them attractive? Will you do the same if a 60yr guy messages you?

and as for people trying to justify there not racist, why bother? people are going to think whatever they want, people who have met you and know you will know if your a nice person or not and fuck the rest, it is as bigoted to make an assumption about a person made on there preferred choice of sexual partners as it is to be racist or sexist

Great post."

Agree

Attraction is attraction, whether it's cultural conditioning or something more innate, it's really not worth worrying about those who are not interested in you, whatever their reasons.

Not racist, just very narrow minded. They're giving up the chance to meet someone amazing because of a pre-conceived generalisation.

I can't really talk though, I've blocked everyone.

"True. It does exclude a vast amont of people even getting their foot in the door. Someone could be good looking and be really nice but not even get a chance, every race will have some stunning people. i bet these people wouldnt have the balls to say "sorry i dont do asians" to someones face. If you dont just keep it to yourself nobody wants to hear that shit these days."

Everyone has their own opinions of 'stunning' so what you think is stunning, others may not. Or they may agree they are beautiful, but not in a sexual way. I've only ever found 1or2 black men sexually attractive, but have met a fair few who were good looking. I don't write it on my profile, because I don't wish to offend, but chances are they would be wasting their time messaging me.

I think the important bit there is you don't write it on your profile because you don't wish to offend.

Others clearly don't mind offending people rather than hit the message delete button.

"Racists whatever the reason given

Not racist, just very narrow minded. They're giving up the chance to meet someone amazing because of a pre-conceived generalisation.

I can't really talk though, I've blocked everyone. "

We aren't looking to meet someone amazing as you say we already have that with each other, this is purely about sex and having sex with people we find attractive,

"I think the important bit there is you don't write it on your profile because you don't wish to offend.

Others clearly don't mind offending people rather than hit the message delete button.

"

But writing it saves ppl wasting their time messaging... Swings and roundabouts.

I did have it on my profile, but got several nasty abusive messages, calling me a racist. I'm not.

"I think the important bit there is you don't write it on your profile because you don't wish to offend.

"

Right so you want us to take it off our profile for a black guy to message us for us to delete the message? and wasting our time when we could just have on our profile so they don't waste there time m0messaging us? Or for us to reply and say sorry Mrs l doesn't find black men attractive and for them to say you should have that on your profile?

"Well OP better off without people think like that anyway "

By *abloversCouple  over a year ago

London

Great post.

Agree "

100% spot on

Alright people lets calm down i didnt post this because i think anyone is a raceist i was just asking who was being referred to when the term no asians was being used thats all.

"Alright people lets calm down i didnt post this because i think anyone is a raceist i was just asking who was being referred to when the term no asians was being used thats all.

"

In general most people mean non oriental when they say Asia,

Don't know if oriental is non pc or not but that is the term most people would use I would guess,

Er wrong. I'm America maybe. Here It applies to the Indian sub continent mostly and arabia. Based primarily on the way alot of them seem to _iew women.

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"Alright people lets calm down i didnt post this because i think anyone is a raceist i was just asking who was being referred to when the term no asians was being used thats all.

"

No you didn't with you original post op but another jumped on the racist bandwagon when it wasn't meant that way.

Everyone is entitled to preference!

Not all asian men see and treat women like dirt i know i certainly dont . I really dont like the men that do either. The fustration is we all get clumped together without the chance to get to know the person

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"Not all asian men see and treat women like dirt i know i certainly dont . I really dont like the men that do either. The fustration is we all get clumped together without the chance to get to know the person "

It's not always how they are perceived to treat women. Some just don't find asian/black people attractive full stop. Same as some people don't find white people attractive or large/small tall/short people attractive. It's called preferences.

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

Grow up for gods sake.

We won't meet coloured guys of any description. Why .. I don't find them physically attractive.. why the hell would I want to fuck a guy I'm not attracted to that's not fun. I also won't fuck fat guys or thin guys as they carry no attraction for me whatsoever. Would I have a social night out with them of course I would I just don't want to fuck them simple as that. That's not being racist. People that spout that around on here because someone won't meet their race colour orientation etc are being ridiculous. If we are out with a very fit white guy (type we meet) but I don't find him attractive guess what he ain't getting either. I have never yet met a coloured guy that I found attractive so why would I not put it on our profile so as to not waste anyone's time and just concentrate our time on guys I generally do find attractive.

Not racist,if we all liked the same things it'd be a boring world

Grow up for gods sake.

We won't meet coloured guys of any description. Why .. I don't find them physically attractive.. why the hell would I want to fuck a guy I'm not attracted to that's not fun. I also won't fuck fat guys or thin guys as they carry no attraction for me whatsoever. Would I have a social night out with them of course I would I just don't want to fuck them simple as that. That's not being racist. People that spout that around on here because someone won't meet their race colour orientation etc are being ridiculous. If we are out with a very fit white guy (type we meet) but I don't find him attractive guess what he ain't getting either. I have never yet met a coloured guy that I found attractive so why would I not put it on our profile so as to not waste anyone's time and just concentrate our time on guys I generally do find attractive. "

Bingo

Grow up for gods sake.

We won't meet coloured guys of any description. Why .. I don't find them physically attractive.. why the hell would I want to fuck a guy I'm not attracted to that's not fun. I also won't fuck fat guys or thin guys as they carry no attraction for me whatsoever. Would I have a social night out with them of course I would I just don't want to fuck them simple as that. That's not being racist. People that spout that around on here because someone won't meet their race colour orientation etc are being ridiculous. If we are out with a very fit white guy (type we meet) but I don't find him attractive guess what he ain't getting either. I have never yet met a coloured guy that I found attractive so why would I not put it on our profile so as to not waste anyone's time and just concentrate our time on guys I generally do find attractive. "

I agree with your entitlement to preference. I too have preferences. I prefer intelligent people. Coloured? Lol are we back in the 70s?

Grow up for gods sake.

We won't meet coloured guys of any description. Why .. I don't find them physically attractive.. why the hell would I want to fuck a guy I'm not attracted to that's not fun. I also won't fuck fat guys or thin guys as they carry no attraction for me whatsoever. Would I have a social night out with them of course I would I just don't want to fuck them simple as that. That's not being racist. People that spout that around on here because someone won't meet their race colour orientation etc are being ridiculous. If we are out with a very fit white guy (type we meet) but I don't find him attractive guess what he ain't getting either. I have never yet met a coloured guy that I found attractive so why would I not put it on our profile so as to not waste anyone's time and just concentrate our time on guys I generally do find attractive.

I agree with your entitlement to preference. I too have preferences. I prefer intelligent people. Coloured? Lol are we back in the 70s?

"

no blacks or irish... how did they get away with it

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

If I (m) don't want to meet another m for sex am I homophobic?

No, thought not.

I don't justify my preferences to anyone. If you don't like them, tough!!!!!

By *oxesMan  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"It usually means no Indian subcontinent.

For us, it's absolutely no men in fox masks or no men smelling of Joo n Lynx Africa "

Fan now i know why nobody replies to my messages. Might have to start wearing coco butter now.

It is no way racist and before you start on me I am Asian. Its quite simple if someone states on their profile no Asian why bother about it - what do you think you are going to have in common.

Does it even matter there are plenty of people who do not have this as a preference.

Just live and let live don't hassle people over preference.

Life is for living not worrying about other peoples preferences.

Racism is a whole other subject !!!

Bridgend Area

Grow up for gods sake.

"

Coloured covers lots of variations as can't be arsed to type them out.. but hey bingo this got us an offer of a meet.. stating not Asian but Arabian. . Guess what didn't in the slightest find him attractive, so there's another to add to the list. Hence we state white English or Welsh guys only. It's far easier. However to cover the list of what I don't find attractive individually would take forever, by varying skin types country of origin etc..

Bridgend Area

"It is no way racist and before you start on me I am Asian. Its quite simple if someone states on their profile no Asian why bother about it - what do you think you are going to have in common.

Does it even matter there are plenty of people who do not have this as a preference.

Just live and let live don't hassle people over preference.

Life is for living not worrying about other peoples preferences.

Racism is a whole other subject !!!"

Spot on, shame more people don't feel the same way. Happy swinging to you x

By *eorgy26Man  over a year ago

Sutton

"As I've said before - it's not technically racist to say things like that. But it does give me a good indication that I'm not likely to get on with them as a person."

Surely post of the thread.

"As I've said before - it's not technically racist to say things like that. But it does give me a good indication that I'm not likely to get on with them as a person.

Surely post of the thread."

Why? because peoples preference for sexual partners defines who they are as a person? I have never read such rubbish in all my life

Bridgend Area

And just to clarify, I won't meet with dickheads either, no matter what colour race or creed, they seem to outnumber any other category on fab by far. No doubt someone will tell me i'm IQist for not wanting to meet people of limited intelligence. About time the PC brigade found another bandwagon to jump on.

I recon they mean no rice lol

By *eorgy26Man  over a year ago

Sutton

Because I find people who solely sleep with one race of people, whether that is White, black, brown etc, unattractive on an intellectual level.

Makes it easy to ignore them and move on.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I recon they mean no rice lol "

Bridgend Area

"Because I find people who solely sleep with one race of people, whether that is White, black, brown etc, unattractive on an intellectual level.

Makes it easy to ignore them and move on."

And you're entitled to your preference as is everyone else.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Hertford

Nicely explained with two good examples

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

I am not attracted to Asian or black men etc etc men I just simply don't find those races attractive...no malice, hate.

"Dont play it down mate, its about time someone said it, if someone dosnt like asian then just be polite and say no. Ive worked in Africa and have been refused service in shops etc because i was white and i know the horrible feeling "

There is a huge difference between not liking people based on their ethnic background and not being attracted to them

not wanting sex is not the same as being refused service in a shop

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I don't meet with anyone of my choosing: what continent they may have their origin from, what sexuality is on the surface or bubbling under and/or if they have the face of Jabba and the body of someone who is gorging on the pies.....

I don't give a fuck as to the justification, I just don't want to meet them.

Their outrage means nothing to me.

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"I don't meet with anyone of my choosing: what continent they may have their origin from, what sexuality is on the surface or bubbling under and/or if they have the face of Jabba and the body of someone who is gorging on the pies.....

Their outrage means nothing to me."

I've put the pies back

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I don't meet with anyone of my choosing: what continent they may have their origin from, what sexuality is on the surface or bubbling under and/or if they have the face of Jabba and the body of someone who is gorging on the pies.....

I've put the pies back "

I recon its more women and couples that does it as men would basically fuck anyone lol.

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I wouldnt

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

And if more people stopped bothering about everyone else it would be a better place

And if more people stopped bothering about everyone else it would be a better place "

For me its quite simple its about respect for other people and respecting there wishes

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

"When profiles mention no asians who exactly are they refering to asia is a rather large place? Is everyone the same or is it ine isolated bad experience that has led to the strict no asians rule? "

Having read the responses... are you any clearer or still befuddled?

"When profiles mention no asians who exactly are they refering to asia is a rather large place? Is everyone the same or is it ine isolated bad experience that has led to the strict no asians rule?

Having read the responses... are you any clearer or still befuddled?

"

He'd have been better off just messaging them and asking !

"

And that's the crux of the matter

In general most people mean non oriental when they say Asia,

Don't know if oriental is non pc or not but that is the term most people would use I would guess,"

What's weird is pre 9/11 when I was growing up asian meant oriental here to.

It's when the media needed a nice catch all term for everyone who was bombing us or we were bombing it became asian

"

But there's dozens of threads from people saying how offended they are that you hit the delete message button without telling then why.

Wow, lots of branches off that one post. Can I put my two peneth worth in.

I think a key issue here is that people aren't being racist in as much as not wanting to have sexy with people is a choice we should all be able to make based on what ever preference we have.

What does seem to cause an issue is a certain lack of sensitivity around labelling.

I wonder if the OPs apparent discomfort is in an entire continent being lumped together which, to be fair is probably a level of geography knowledge we could all hope to surpass in the 21st century.

Maybe it's not great lumping whole races under a vague colour either. I know we use terms to help come up with descriptions and many are proud of those differences but to many it is just upsetting to be labelled so arbitrarily.

Sometimes it's maybe less about the intention and more about the effect. We have used many words and labels for hundreds of years. But, we stopped using some because of the hurtful connotations and maybe we could all be alive to the fact that we shouldn't wait for pressure to cause us to ditch some others.

Many profiles don't contain other filters that are likely to cause offence (in many if not in all). Guessing 'no fatties', or don't bother if your a 'speccy four eyes' seem a bit harsh. That's not too say you wouldn't reserve the right to say thanks but no thanks.

Maybe those talking about wasting time could, and I only say could as its their choice, consider a small amount of wasted time a small price to pay for being clear that colour, creed and race are not a massive issue given its a world where we know there has been a history of it being a massive issue to many.

There is no bar to causing offence. It's a free country. You should just know that you may well be, and do it knowingly, or be prepared to listen and change if you'd rather not offend.

Not a dig at anyone, just meant to provoke a thought.

"Wow, lots of branches off that one post. Can I put my two peneth worth in.

I think a key issue here is that people aren't being racist in as much as not wanting to have sexy with people is a choice we should all be able to make based on what ever preference we have.

What does seem to cause an issue is a certain lack of sensitivity around labelling.

I wonder if the OPs apparent discomfort is in an entire continent being lumped together which, to be fair is probably a level of geography knowledge we could all hope to surpass in the 21st century.

Maybe it's not great lumping whole races under a vague colour either. I know we use terms to help come up with descriptions and many are proud of those differences but to many it is just upsetting to be labelled so arbitrarily.

Sometimes it's maybe less about the intention and more about the effect. We have used many words and labels for hundreds of years. But, we stopped using some because of the hurtful connotations and maybe we could all be alive to the fact that we shouldn't wait for pressure to cause us to ditch some others.

Many profiles don't contain other filters that are likely to cause offence (in many if not in all). Guessing 'no fatties', or don't bother if your a 'speccy four eyes' seem a bit harsh. That's not too say you wouldn't reserve the right to say thanks but no thanks.

Maybe those talking about wasting time could, and I only say could as its their choice, consider a small amount of wasted time a small price to pay for being clear that colour, creed and race are not a massive issue given its a world where we know there has been a history of it being a massive issue to many.

There is no bar to causing offence. It's a free country. You should just know that you may well be, and do it knowingly, or be prepared to listen and change if you'd rather not offend.

Not a dig at anyone, just meant to provoke a thought. "

For me it's often not so much about what's being said but the way it's said.

I think it's entirely sensible to express your preferences on your profile but if you choose to display it in a really rude way, I'll probably exercise my preference to think you're an arse.

"Wow, lots of branches off that one post. Can I put my two peneth worth in.

Not a dig at anyone, just meant to provoke a thought.

For me it's often not so much about what's being said but the way it's said.

I think it's entirely sensible to express your preferences on your profile but if you choose to display it in a really rude way, I'll probably exercise my preference to think you're an arse. "

I couldn't have said it better myself. Although:

Im not homophobic or wanting to have sex with men but I wouldn't put "no gays" on my profile. The same applies to large ladies. "No fat birds"

The difference is, particularly at the moment, race is a more controversial subject.

I DO NOT necessarily think the people with "no Asians" are racist. What I do know is it does nothing for peace. It just breeds comtempt and it's wholly selfish.

Swingers used to be liberated, open minded, intelligent people surely? Not illiterate bigoted fuckwits. There's enough of them in real life.

Oh yeah it is real life isn't it because it affects REAL FUCKIN PEOPLE STUPID

By *otgymfitanymoreCouple  over a year ago

pontefract

and as for people trying to justify there not racist, why bother? people are going to think whatever they want, people who have met you and know you will know if your a nice person or not and fuck the rest, it is as bigoted to make an assumption about a person made on there preferred choice of sexual partners as it is to be racist or sexist"

Well said!

I like black men but not Asian men.... Am I racist to find one ethnicity attractive but not another??

I like white men too

People are on this site for their own pleasure. There is no 'giving people chances' about it. People are not offering a service here. They can do what they like with their own bodies. If they want to say no Asians they can. Some may indeed be racist but so what. It's not about being politically correct or equal opportunities.

I think it's silliness to harp on about Asia being a big continent.

Do not message those who state no Asians, they are not interested, just like you yourself OP are not interested in every person on this site. It's acting like a petulant child.

Omg, I think we actually agree on something!!

Would it be au fait to stipulate, - 'no German descent', on my preferences, I wonder?????

" Some may indeed be racist but so what. "

FFS! I rest my case

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Not necessarily!

London

"Dont play it down mate, its about time someone said it, if someone dosnt like asian then just be polite and say no. Ive worked in Africa and have been refused service in shops etc because i was white and i know the horrible feeling "

I was refused entry into a shop in Cuba as I was with a Cuban friend. He told me to take off my hat so they could see my hair (the cut and colour was obviously not Cuban). The woman couldn't open the door wide enough to let me in.

I declined her offer...she was black.

London

Why is sexual preference racism?"

Apparently as swingers we're supposed to open our legs to all "cummers" regardless of age, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, colours or creed, disability, marital status et al...didn't you know that?!!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Apparently as swingers we're supposed to open our legs to all "cummers" regardless of age, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, colours or creed, disability, marital status et al...didn't you know that?!! "

you missed out 'big cock' then you have summed me up well

"I recon its more women and couples that does it as men would basically fuck anyone lol."

He speaks the truth

London

I love you!

I'm black but don't play with black men. My ex-husband is black and father of my children as I wanted black children.

My eldest is married to a white man and they're expecting twins, I'm counting the days to welcome my duel heritage grandchildren.

I don't meet Asians either, yet my youngest has been dating an Arawak Indian for six years: they'll marry and I'll count the days until they have babies too.

The race card is used far too often: it's a cheap shot. If you're excluded for any reason, move on!

London

Idiotic thing to say.

Julia has a (not stated, don't see the need) preference with regard to 'Asian' (in the UK Asian generally refers to the Indian sub-continent, in the USA it would more refer to what we in the UK would call the far east), she just doesn't find them attractive.

Her best friend in the world is an 'Asian' muslim woman, who was bridesmaid at our wedding and is a huge part of our lives, yet this prat labels her as 'racist' because of a preference.

It is people like him that totally devalue what REAL racism is in this world by this offhand blasé approach to label good people as racists because they don't fit with his world _iew of how people should be."

I love you too

"I couldn't have said it better myself. Although:

Im not homophobic or wanting to have sex with men but I wouldn't put "no gays" on my profile. The same applies to large ladies. "No fat birds"

The difference is, particularly at the moment, race is a more controversial subject.

I DO NOT necessarily think the people with "no Asians" are racist. What I do know is it does nothing for peace. It just breeds comtempt and it's wholly selfish.

Swingers used to be liberated, open minded, intelligent people surely? Not illiterate bigoted fuckwits. There's enough of them in real life.

"

It is selfish, but it is our bodies and we will do with them whatever or whoever we like, I think you need to look up a few words, we are hardly illiterate because we are reading and contributing to a forum thread,

It is funny how the liberated intelligent ones are taking to name calling like 12 year old children, while the illiterate fuckwits are just stating their point

London

Ooh...love you too, great post!

London

You know I love you already

London

"People are on this site for their own pleasure. There is no 'giving people chances' about it. People are not offering a service here. They can do what they like with their own bodies. If they want to say no Asians they can. Some may indeed be racist but so what. It's not about being politically correct or equal opportunities.

I think it's silliness to harp on about Asia being a big continent.

Do not message those who state no Asians, they are not interested, just like you yourself OP are not interested in every person on this site. It's acting like a petulant child."

London

Apparently as swingers we're supposed to open our legs to all "cummers" regardless of age, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, colours or creed, disability, marital status et al...didn't you know that?!!

you missed out 'big cock' then you have summed me up well "

That was covered with "et al" as I knew I'd missed one!

"I recon its more women and couples that does it as men would basically fuck anyone lol.

He speaks the truth "

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Simple it says no Asians that's there choice i don,t like ginger hair that's my choice so why get in touch

" Some may indeed be racist but so what.

FFS! I rest my case "

There is no FFS about it. Racism exists in all walks of life, it is abhorrent.

However, too many people pull the racism card on here quite simply because someone won't have sex with them. To me that's a disgrace because it belittles the issue of racism.

I myself am also excluded from certain profiles, no fat people, no large breasts, no blondes etc etc. I do not start threads bemoaning the injustice of it. I couldn't give a damn. I have my own set of exclusions.

And all the excuses the excluded make, the Asia continent thing was a poor argument, really ridiculous.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

genetic not choice

"

You are 'gnetically' prorgrammed to meet people between 30 - 52 and who are non-smokers???

Interesting

Still manking on and trying to justify it... it dosnt mean u should fuck everyone on the site and u know it, most are just baiting for an argument and for those who message me then block it shows your as gutless as i thought, i wouldnt dare in a million yrs put i dont meet someone for race reasons. Age is a guide line i am open to flexi on this as i dont look my age . As for i choose to not go with guys yea thats right i can think of better things to do with my cock as i tell my gay friends.

"I couldn't have said it better myself. Although:

It is selfish, but it is our bodies and we will do with them whatever or whoever we like, I think you need to look up a few words, we are hardly illiterate because we are reading and contributing to a forum thread,

It is funny how the liberated intelligent ones are taking to name calling like 12 year old children, while the illiterate fuckwits are just stating their point"

Saying "so what if there are racists on here" is talking like a fuckwit. I stand by everything I said.

"Still manking on and trying to justify it... it dosnt mean u should fuck everyone on the site and u know it, most are just baiting for an argument and for those who message me then block it shows your as gutless as i thought, i wouldnt dare in a million yrs put i dont meet someone for race reasons. Age is a guide line i am open to flexi on this as i dont look my age . As for i choose to not go with guys yea thats right i can think of better things to do with my cock as i tell my gay friends."

Wembley

I go for IC1s and IC3s. And I have told many IC4s, IC5s and IC6s to their face in clubs that they are not my type; big deal

"Still manking on and trying to justify it... it dosnt mean u should fuck everyone on the site and u know it, most are just baiting for an argument and for those who message me then block it shows your as gutless as i thought, i wouldnt dare in a million yrs put i dont meet someone for race reasons. Age is a guide line i am open to flexi on this as i dont look my age . As for i choose to not go with guys yea thats right i can think of better things to do with my cock as i tell my gay friends."

I wouldn't worry. My block list has been added to after reading some of the comments on here. No matter how people try and justify something it shows them for what they are. Vile.

"Still manking on and trying to justify it... it dosnt mean u should fuck everyone on the site and u know it, most are just baiting for an argument and for those who message me then block it shows your as gutless as i thought, i wouldnt dare in a million yrs put i dont meet someone for race reasons. Age is a guide line i am open to flexi on this as i dont look my age . As for i choose to not go with guys yea thats right i can think of better things to do with my cock as i tell my gay friends.

I wouldn't worry. My block list has been added to after reading some of the comments on here. No matter how people try and justify something it shows them for what they are. Vile. "

A somewhat ironic statement from someone who says "no bi men"

Would you be vile too?

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

FFS! I rest my case

However, too many people pull the racism card on here quite simply because someone won't have sex with them. To me that's a disgrace because it belittles the issue of racism.

I myself am also excluded from certain profiles, no fat people, no large breasts, no blondes etc etc. I do not start threads bemoaning the injustice of it. I couldn't give a damn. I have my own set of exclusions.

And all the excuses the excluded make, the Asia continent thing was a poor argument, really ridiculous.

"

This arguments winds me up

I've spotted two or three profiles where the guys dont want white women.

I just walk on by

This site is all about fantasy, who gives a shit if you're not politely correct, I'm not running for Prime Minister.

I want who I want end of, now get off the racist bollocks !

"Still manking on and trying to justify it... it dosnt mean u should fuck everyone on the site and u know it, most are just baiting for an argument and for those who message me then block it shows your as gutless as i thought, i wouldnt dare in a million yrs put i dont meet someone for race reasons. Age is a guide line i am open to flexi on this as i dont look my age . As for i choose to not go with guys yea thats right i can think of better things to do with my cock as i tell my gay friends.

I wouldn't worry. My block list has been added to after reading some of the comments on here. No matter how people try and justify something it shows them for what they are. Vile.

Would you be vile too?"

Fuck me (not you) are you still harping on about my sexual preference for men who don't suck off other men. I knew this would get mentioned and I knew you would be the one to mention it. I don't want to be with bisexual men of any skin colour, like I will meet straight men from any continent.

Would you be vile too?

Fuck me (not you) are you still harping on about my sexual preference for men who don't suck off other men. I knew this would get mentioned and I knew you would be the one to mention it. I don't want to be with bisexual men of any skin colour, like I will meet straight men from any continent."

Wembley

Would you be vile too?

Fuck me (not you) are you still harping on about my sexual preference for men who don't suck off other men. I knew this would get mentioned and I knew you would be the one to mention it. I don't want to be with bisexual men of any skin colour, like I will meet straight men from any continent."

Calm down

You are just as "vile" for your 'preference' as is someone else for their 'preference'

Your definition!!!

I can't really talk though, I've blocked everyone. "

Why is it narrow minded.....

FFS! I rest my case

However, too many people pull the racism card on here quite simply because someone won't have sex with them.

1, Yes it is abhorrent.

2, I'm not asian, I still think its a shit attitude.

3, I'm fucking someone half my age and twice as fit as anyone on here. I've not seen anyone that I want to fuck yet so wrong again.

Anyhoo i've said my bit. You can't legislate stupid.

"

"Still manking on and trying to justify it... it dosnt mean u should fuck everyone on the site and u know it, most are just baiting for an argument and for those who message me then block it shows your as gutless as i thought, i wouldnt dare in a million yrs put i dont meet up someone for race reasons. Age is a guide line i am open to flexi on this as i dont look my age . As for i choose to not go with guys yea thats right i can think of better things to do with my cock as i tell my gay friends.

Would you be vile too?

Fuck me (not you) are you still harping on about my sexual preference for men who don't suck off other men. I knew this would get mentioned and I knew you would be the one to mention it. I don't want to be with bisexual men of any skin colour, like I will meet straight men from any continent.

Calm down

You are just as "vile" for your 'preference' as is someone else for their 'preference'

Your definition!!!"

In your opinion. I don't discriminate based on colour of skin. That is vile. Oh and take your own advice darling

I love it when uneducated idiots say "no Asains, sorrey we aint rasist but that our preferense."

It makes me wonder do they mean no Asians or no Assains? Do they think that Asian people will murder them in their beds whilst dressed as ninjas?

I won't meet anymore Indian or pakistani men. In my experience they are the worst at anal hygenie. It's a chance i don't want to take again.

Herts

Jesus fucking wept, everyone have a cup of tea and calm the fuck down!

Herts

"Still manking on and trying to justify it... it dosnt mean u should fuck everyone on the site and u know it, most are just baiting for an argument and for those who message me then block it shows your as gutless as i thought, i wouldnt dare in a million yrs put i dont meet up someone for race reasons. Age is a guide line i am open to flexi on this as i dont look my age . As for i choose to not go with guys yea thats right i can think of better things to do with my cock as i tell my gay friends.

Would you be vile too?

Calm down

Your definition!!!

In your opinion. I don't discriminate based on colour of skin. That is vile. Oh and take your own advice darling "

No, you discriminate based on sexual orientation.

I'm sorry, I usually agree with your posts but if we're "racist", you're biphobic.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

its a dangerous thing to throw around...

since you are only looking for people aged 30-52 would that make you otherwise Ageist?????

since you are only looking for women and not men would that make you homophobic???

see...... if you are going to throw around words to see what sticks.... i don't think you would like those being stuck to you....

"Jesus fucking wept, everyone have a cup of tea and calm the fuck down!"

To hot for tea!

Wembley

Would you be vile too?

Calm down

Your definition!!!

In your opinion. I don't discriminate based on colour of skin. That is vile. Oh and take your own advice darling "

You discriminate based on age and sexuality, darling. And by your own definition, that makes you vile, darlin'

Herts

"Jesus fucking wept, everyone have a cup of tea and calm the fuck down!

To hot for tea!"

Have a Calippo then.

Oh dear we have disturbed a hornets' nest here.

Well I for one am quite content with my sexual isms, thank you very much

Why is it narrow minded..... "

Er because it stops people seeing the bigger picture by putting up barriers with pre-conceived notions that a single individual is defined by the colour of their skin. It breeds contempt and fires up hatred as this thread clearly shows. I assumed that would be obvious.

Wembley

"Jesus fucking wept, everyone have a cup of tea and calm the fuck down!

To hot for tea!

Have a Calippo then. "

Thanks, but only if it comes as black

Would you be vile too?

Calm down

Your definition!!!

In your opinion. I don't discriminate based on colour of skin. That is vile. Oh and take your own advice darling

I'm sorry, I usually agree with your posts but if we're "racist", you're biphobic."

I didn't know it was discrimination. Where's the legislation? I don't find bisexual men attractive that's true but I don't care whether they are Asian Black or Caucasian.

Wow you don't find bisexual men attractive?! Lol how can you tell just from looking?

[Removed by poster at 04/07/15 11:13:02]

Wembley

Er because it stops people seeing the bigger picture by putting up barriers with pre-conceived notions that a single individual is defined by the colour of their skin. It breeds contempt and fires up hatred as this thread clearly shows. I assumed that would be obvious.

"

You assume that people's preferences are based on a "single individual". Maybe they have based thier preferences after meeting several individuals

I don't want to meet short men; and I have that preference despite the fact that I haven't yet met every short man on this planet

Would you be vile too?

Calm down

Your definition!!!

You discriminate based on age and sexuality, darling. And by your own definition, that makes you vile, darlin' "

In your opinion. I have age guide lines as I receive a lot of messages and it curtails this. I have only ever met with straight men. However I don't care about the colour of their skin. Saying that maybe I should take these things off my profile. I'll still meet who I find attractive though, and I'll never put anything based on skin colour on my profile. That ok with you

"

It's not narrow minded to know what you find attractive. Just because I have experimented and found that certain looks , combinations of skin colour do not do it for me sexually, doesn't mean I'm narrow minded or that I hate people of different colours x I just don't find them for me sexually... Same as I don't find Many guys for me... And I like fair or light hair and light eyes.... So it's going to limit who I find sexy.

Would you be vile too?

Calm down

Your definition!!!

I'm sorry, I usually agree with your posts but if we're "racist", you're biphobic.

I didn't know it was discrimination. Where's the legislation? I don't find bisexual men attractive that's true but I don't care whether they are Asian Black or Caucasian. "

Totally agree with you its a preference some people dont want to meet bi guys or bi women, Asians, Black or white. What i definatley do not agree with is hassling someone who has stated their preferences clearly and you hold a grudge against them !!!

"Wow you don't find bisexual men attractive?! Lol how can you tell just from looking?"

I find straight heterosexual men attractive. Doesn't mean I don't find SOME bisexual men aesthetically attractive.

Wembley

Would you be vile too?

Calm down

Your definition!!!

I didn't know it was discrimination. Where's the legislation? I don't find bisexual men attractive that's true but I don't care whether they are Asian Black or Caucasian. "

You don't seem to know a lot of things

Yes, discriminating agaist someone based on their sexuality is illegal

Question is: What is discrimination? Is not wanting to have sex with a bisexual person or an Oriental person discrimination?

Herts

Would you be vile too?

Calm down

Your definition!!!

But you wouldn't know unless they told you, right?

So you could find them attractive right up until they mention they like cock just as much as pussy and their sexual orientation alone would be enough to make you change your mind as you don't find it attractive.

In my eyes, that means you have more of a choice in the matter than I do about not creaming my knickers at the sight of a black or Asian man...

"Wow you don't find bisexual men attractive?! Lol how can you tell just from looking?

I find straight heterosexual men attractive. Doesn't mean I don't find SOME bisexual men aesthetically attractive."

Ah so what you ment to say was your preference is not to meet bisexual men. That's fine.

My wife won't meet white men by the way....just thought I'd chuck that into the mix.

Would you be vile too?

Calm down

Your definition!!!

I didn't know it was discrimination. Where's the legislation? I don't find bisexual men attractive that's true but I don't care whether they are Asian Black or Caucasian.

So you could find them attractive right up until they mention they like cock just as much as pussy and their sexual orientation alone would be enough to make you change your mind as you don't find it attractive.

In my eyes, that means you have more of a choice in the matter than I do about not creaming my knickers at the sight of a black or Asian man..."

Fair point and I do agree with what you say. I just don't find men who go with other men and then women attractive. Doesn't matter what skin colour.

Herts

Would you be vile too?

Calm down

Your definition!!!

In my eyes, that means you have more of a choice in the matter than I do about not creaming my knickers at the sight of a black or Asian man...

Fair point and I do agree with what you say. I just don't find men who go with other men and then women attractive. Doesn't matter what skin colour."

Im a member of the human race so where the hell are you people from

Wembley

Funny how people latch on to someone's preference for a race as racism and that is a bad, bad thing

Whereas, someone's preference for heterosexual people, which in effect makes them homophobes, is not such a bad, bad thing

Or their preference for an age group, which makes them agesist, is again, not such a bad, bad thing

Just a little question: why is having certain attractions or preferences narrow minded, or even unusual?

This, by the way, is not me condoning the personal abuse in this thread.

You assume that people's preferences are based on a "single individual". Maybe they have based thier preferences after meeting several individuals

I don't want to meet short men; and I have that preference despite the fact that I haven't yet met every short man on this planet"

I assume nothing love. I print what I see. I couldn't give a shit who you or anyone else on here wants to shag.

When I lived in South Africa I experienced racism up close. It almost cost me my life and my liberty. so I really don't care about the _iews of some very less than average individuals with theier heads up their arses.

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Just a little question: why is having certain attractions or preferences narrow minded, or even unusual?

This, by the way, is not me condoning the personal abuse in this thread. "

I could give you a sensible answer there, but I think we're way beyond that now

Mr ddc

"Just a little question: why is having certain attractions or preferences narrow minded, or even unusual?

Mr ddc"

We could attempt to bring it back and ignore the silly people.

I don't want to meet short men; and I have that preference despite the fact that I haven't yet met every short man on this planet

I assume nothing love. I print what I see. I couldn't give a shit who you or anyone else on here wants to shag.

When I lived in South Africa I experienced racism up close. It almost cost me my life and my liberty. so I really don't care about the _iews of some very less than average individuals with theier heads up their arses."

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

Mr ddc

We could attempt to bring it back and ignore the silly people. "

That is very tempting, despite the fact that I successfully managed to bite my tongue and sit in my hands for 170 posts while secretly wanting to go 'arrrrrrrrgh'.

Besides, the OP did rather ruin it half-way through by appearing to admit that it wasn't a serious discussion after all, but more 'why can't I get a meet, is it because everyone's a racist?'

I liked the opening post because I have come close to posting something similar myself, and it had the possibility of being one of those interesting, introspective threads

Wembley

The problem seems to be that some extremely 'intelligent' (pseudo) people here equate a personal preference to discrimination in a legal sense

"Would it be au fait to stipulate, - 'no German descent', on my preferences, I wonder????? "

Thats me screwed then Im by birth blonde hair blue eyed and part german... :/ but I like jewish people so its ok.. They dont eat bacon so theres more for me...

So by some peoples reckoning:

Asian/Black or any other race apart from white. men/women/couples/TV/CD/TS Bi or Straight that don't want to meet other Asian - Is racist or prejudice -

I think not !!

Because I married an White English girl over someone of my own ethnicity/Black/Oriental/Hispanic - I must me Racist too !!!

Go Figure