190kgs squats 10 reps PB

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"190kgs squats 10 reps PB "
good for you

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The term is a bit ambiguous, it could relate to cock size, guys who are generally big: including builds such as muscled, like Shag, overweight etc.

Maybe be better to define more precisely what the op means.

"The term is a bit ambiguous, it could relate to cock size, guys who are generally big: including builds such as muscled, like Shag, overweight etc.

Maybe be better to define more precisely what the op means."

you think to much. If was talking about cocks I'd say so if I was talking about muscled I'd say so. I just mean big build guys

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"190kgs squats 10 reps PB "

315kgs squat, so what lol

"190kgs squats 10 reps PB

315kgs squat, so what lol"

lol that's pretty good.

[Removed by poster at 02/07/15 15:22:56]

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"The term is a bit ambiguous, it could relate to cock size, guys who are generally big: including builds such as muscled, like Shag, overweight etc.

Maybe be better to define more precisely what the op means.you think to much. If was talking about cocks I'd say so if I was talking about muscled I'd say so. I just mean big build guys"

Wow, thats a warm response to someone asking you to clarify what you actually mean...

I like bigger guys, but like them to be better natured.

By *arlock69Man  over a year ago

Batley... (near Leeds)

Women who like BHM...big handsome men...are more likely to be hiding on Facebook than on here.

Maybe be better to define more precisely what the op means.you think to much. If was talking about cocks I'd say so if I was talking about muscled I'd say so. I just mean big build guys

Wow, thats a warm response to someone asking you to clarify what you actually mean...

I like bigger guys, but like them to be better natured."

What do you mean by bigger guys? Cocks, bum,build,nose? It's just common sense that's all I'm saying. I know what you mean by bigger guys I wouldn't question it

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Maybe be better to define more precisely what the op means.you think to much. If was talking about cocks I'd say so if I was talking about muscled I'd say so. I just mean big build guys

I like bigger guys, but like them to be better natured.What do you mean by bigger guys? Cocks, bum,build,nose? It's just common sense that's all I'm saying. I know what you mean by bigger guys I wouldn't question it"

It seems you have an issue with it, and are just looking to pick.

I like men of a larger build. I like the size difference of a well built guy - not into gym bods as that just doesn't do it for me. And not into big cocks... but attitude and personality mean more than physicality.

Good luck OP

I like bigger guys, but like them to be better natured.What do you mean by bigger guys? Cocks, bum,build,nose? It's just common sense that's all I'm saying. I know what you mean by bigger guys I wouldn't question it

It seems you have an issue with it, and are just looking to pick.

I like men of a larger build. I like the size difference of a well built guy - not into gym bods as that just doesn't do it for me. And not into big cocks... but attitude and personality mean more than physicality.

Good luck OP"

thank you ladybee x

im the good old days squatting body weight was light

twice body weight was "heavy"

I still go by that

Stop focusing on your size, embrace who you are and exude confidence. You'll go much further.

I'm a fugly fatty (others words) but the good wife and I do fairly well here.

"Stop focusing on your size, embrace who you are and exude confidence. You'll go much further.

I'm a fugly fatty (others words) but the good wife and I do fairly well here."

thanks for the advice

315kgs squat, so what lollol that's pretty good."

Yes, my knees are literally ruined as a result of such silly training and competing, but was fun while it lasted.

315kgs squat, so what lollol that's pretty good.

Yes, my knees are literally ruined as a result of such silly training and competing, but was fun while it lasted."

YEs that's why I don't do squats so much you know as its not good for the knees, but focus on other leg exercises, must be fun to compete tho x.

"Women who like BHM...big handsome men...are more likely to be hiding on Facebook than on here."

Dam it i thought u meant big hairy men

Maybe be better to define more precisely what the op means.you think to much. If was talking about cocks I'd say so if I was talking about muscled I'd say so. I just mean big build guys"

You said big guys, do you mean big overweight, big tall or big muscular ? That term means different things to different people, not surprised someone asked you to clarify exactly what you mean.

» Add a new message to this topic