FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Packing

Packing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you always take way too much ..do you cover every base when packing or is it a case of throwing it all in and hope for the best??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Usually way too much...packing tonight for Swingfields and really not sure what to take as my normal camping gear does not shout "dress to impress" - I've bought some jazzy wellies and a matching pacamac to cover up the lingerie if required but hoping the weather stays good enough for summer dresses and cropped pants during the day...we're also off to Brighton for a coupla days immediately afterwards so it's two hols to pack for...thank God for a big car

Ohh lordy don't envy you I pack the full camping wardrobe when we go...enjoy it sounds good and if the weather stays like this you won't need much on at all

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"Ohh lordy don't envy you I pack the full camping wardrobe when we go...enjoy it sounds good and if the weather stays like this you won't need much on at all "

That's what I'm hoping for...Factor 50 and a big grin

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Currently away on a three week motorcycle ride, need to pack very efficiently for that as well as arranging laundry day stops. So I am pretty good at it these days.

Dressing to impress and camping don't normally fit into the same sentence enjoy swing fields, by the look of the UK weather you should only need lube and suntan lotion, be sure not to mix them up.

"Ohh lordy don't envy you I pack the full camping wardrobe when we go...enjoy it sounds good and if the weather stays like this you won't need much on at all

That's what I'm hoping for...Factor 50 and a big grin "

Had to get my glasses for a mo I thought you had written a big gin

"Currently away on a three week motorcycle ride, need to pack very efficiently for that as well as arranging laundry day stops. So I am pretty good at it these days.

Dressing to impress and camping don't normally fit into the same sentence enjoy swing fields, by the look of the UK weather you should only need lube and suntan lotion, be sure not to mix them up. "

Oh definitely packing efficiently then for that

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I take enough for 4 days & do a wash or 2 half way through. I make sure I pack mainly darks too so can all go in 1 wash

"I take enough for 4 days & do a wash or 2 half way through. I make sure I pack mainly darks too so can all go in 1 wash "

Forward planning I like it...I usually pack way too much even if its just an overnighter

Chams or Socials

"I take enough for 4 days & do a wash or 2 half way through. I make sure I pack mainly darks too so can all go in 1 wash

Forward planning I like it...I usually pack way too much even if its just an overnighter "

After years with a campervan I learned to pack light!! I have a standard list now

"I take enough for 4 days & do a wash or 2 half way through. I make sure I pack mainly darks too so can all go in 1 wash

Forward planning I like it...I usually pack way too much even if its just an overnighter

After years with a campervan I learned to pack light!! I have a standard list now "

I need to learn to pack less

Traveling with work a lot, I have learnt to count things to the case. That makes it so much easier.

Sometimes writting a.list is the best way too as when you see it all written down you see how much you plan on taking and can adjust accordingly.

"Traveling with work a lot, I have learnt to count things to the case. That makes it so much easier.

Sometimes writting a.list is the best way too as when you see it all written down you see how much you plan on taking and can adjust accordingly."

You see lists and I just don't get along I write them for shopping and do they ever reach the shops ..do they hell I leave them all alone on the dresser in the kitchen....

"Traveling with work a lot, I have learnt to count things to the case. That makes it so much easier.

Sometimes writting a.list is the best way too as when you see it all written down you see how much you plan on taking and can adjust accordingly.

You see lists and I just don't get along I write them for shopping and do they ever reach the shops ..do they hell I leave them all alone on the dresser in the kitchen.... "

You've only got to.get the list from the kitchen to the bedroom with packing. Even you could do that!

If I could take the kitchen sink I would. I've now got a smaller car so have to reign it in a bit.

You see lists and I just don't get along I write them for shopping and do they ever reach the shops ..do they hell I leave them all alone on the dresser in the kitchen....

You've only got to.get the list from the kitchen to the bedroom with packing. Even you could do that! "

Wanna bet I will see something shiny and yes..what was I going to do...trust me I have a shocking memory and my minds always too busy ..Plus I was born blonde

"If I could take the kitchen sink I would. I've now got a smaller car so have to reign it in a bit."

I bought a trailer..and I even fill that and the car

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Do you always take way too much ..do you cover every base when packing or is it a case of throwing it all in and hope for the best??"

Take too much

"Do you always take way too much ..do you cover every base when packing or is it a case of throwing it all in and hope for the best??

Take too much "

yup i pack masses,, even pack a suitcase for an over night meet lol

"yup i pack masses,, even pack a suitcase for an over night meet lol "

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I just wing it and usually pack just before I need to leave

"I just wing it and usually pack just before I need to leave "
ohh no I start weeks before ..couldn't do it as I was about to leave...it would be mass hysteria

"I just wing it and usually pack just before I need to leave "

Don't get me started on that one!

Chams or Socials

I have a friend & her kids visiting from Dubai until the day before we leave - will be a bit of a rush pack so getting ready what I can now to give to my mum to take in her caravan

"I have a friend & her kids visiting from Dubai until the day before we leave - will be a bit of a rush pack so getting ready what I can now to give to my mum to take in her caravan "

Your so organised Madam

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Another one here with the Swingfields packing dilemma! My usual camping gear is all about practicality not allure.

I'm guessing I'll wear st most a quarter of what I end up taking.

"Another one here with the Swingfields packing dilemma! My usual camping gear is all about practicality not allure.

I'm guessing I'll wear st most a quarter of what I end up taking. "

Well hopefully the sun will stay out so cute shorts n tops are alluring

evesham

"I just wing it and usually pack just before I need to leave

Don't get me started on that one! "

Mwah x x

No idea. Its women's work. They are the ones who can make a suitcase become Tardis like. On holiday, i wouldnt bother changing. Its lazy time and dont want my better half spending her time washing my socks.

Just off to hide for the rest of the day

"No idea. Its women's work. They are the ones who can make a suitcase become Tardis like. On holiday, i wouldnt bother changing. Its lazy time and dont want my better half spending her time washing my socks.

Just off to hide for the rest of the day "

evesham

It would appear that winging it is not a good plan. Forgot my air bed and my towel for 3 nights camping

Chams or Socials

"I have a friend & her kids visiting from Dubai until the day before we leave - will be a bit of a rush pack so getting ready what I can now to give to my mum to take in her caravan

Your so organised Madam "

Years of practise!!

Yeah I always take far too much and then end up having to lug a very heavy case around. Even when I think I'm being really conscientious about what I'm packing, it still weighs a tonne.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I leays take way too much...clothes, shoes, underwear... Just can't help myself.

Chams or Socials

The bags where you remove the air are a must for bedding, towels & underwear

» Add a new message to this topic