FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Forum clique

Forum clique

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, who's in this mythical clique? Or is it a case of you only know who's in it if you're in it? Or is the first rule of clique club to not talk about clique club, so nobody knows if they're in clique club or not?

I'm a bit heat dazed.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm in one of my own. Wanna join, membership is easily earned

"I'm in one of my own. Wanna join, membership is easily earned "

Does it involve nudity?

"I'm in one of my own. Wanna join, membership is easily earned

Does it involve nudity? "

Absofuckinglutely

Does it involve nudity?

Absofuckinglutely "

Count me in

By *emini1637Woman  over a year ago

Warwickshire

I'm too new to be in any kind of clique!

"So, who's in this mythical clique? Or is it a case of you only know who's in it if you're in it? Or is the first rule of clique club to not talk about clique club, so nobody knows if they're in clique club or not?

I'm a bit heat dazed. "

Me and you.

Babe.

When the clique are distracted I just sneak in and pinch the cake

"So, who's in this mythical clique? Or is it a case of you only know who's in it if you're in it? Or is the first rule of clique club to not talk about clique club, so nobody knows if they're in clique club or not?

I'm a bit heat dazed. "

There is no clique. Those who are butthurt by something like to claim there is to get attention and make their winging seem valid.

Does it involve nudity?

Absofuckinglutely

Count me in "

Yay!

I don't think anyone in it actually knows they are. The sarcasm clique is very elite.

I'm a bit heat dazed.

Me and you.

Babe."

Awhile

Whoever the latest forum favorite is and all the guys who want to get in her pants!

I'm a bit heat dazed.

There is no clique. Those who are butthurt by something like to claim there is to get attention and make their winging seem valid."

I think we formed a clique on the night shift over the past couple of nights on here. We're gonna get a classic Aussie shagging wagon

You can join if you want we'll need somebody to resolve any mechanical technical difficulties

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

What's this about a clique? Surely it's only like minded people casting pearls?

By *ythenshawefredMan  over a year ago

stockport

Don't think I am well unless there are levels of membership like platinum, gold, silver .......... I might manage tin foil or on a good day spray painted plastic

I'm a bit heat dazed.

There is no clique. Those who are butthurt by something like to claim there is to get attention and make their winging seem valid.

I think we formed a clique on the night shift over the past couple of nights on here. We're gonna get a classic Aussie shagging wagon

You can join if you want we'll need somebody to resolve any mechanical technical difficulties "

Oh bloody hell,don't start this again

I'm a bit heat dazed.

Me and you.

Babe.

Awhile

Whoever the latest forum favorite is and all the guys who want to get in her pants!

"

Won't be me then

Of course there are cliques.

There are cliques in all areas of life.

We all share _iewpoints with some people & disagree with others, put sex in the equation & it's so obvious that there are cliques.

Basically.

Everybody in the clique loves a wank.

So, if you're a wanker. Then, you're in the clique.

Is it a clique or a click I can never decide lol.

Is there badges and a special handshake??/

I am in if we can have badges

By *icky999Man  over a year ago

warrington

I'm a bit heat dazed.

There is no clique. Those who are butthurt by something like to claim there is to get attention and make their winging seem valid."

they got to you too? lol

"Basically.

"

I'm a wanker but know nothing about a clique!!

"Is it a clique or a click I can never decide lol.

I am in if we can have badges "

Where you going to pin it?

I clique and wank where do I stand ?

"I clique and wank where do I stand ? "
well me knees click

Isn't it obvious

"Is it a clique or a click I can never decide lol.

I am in if we can have badges

Where you going to pin it? "

Oh blimey never thought of that one ok medals on a ribbon

By *oe bloggs69Man  over a year ago

fife

I'm a bit heat dazed. "

The clique is soooo clichéd!

Whatever happened to gangs ffs

The clique is only for us platinum members

No clique. It's just the same bunch who like dissing ops and highjacking threads all the time.

Ouch

Right, since nobody seems to know who or what is in the clique, I'm gonna start my own. Who wants to be in my clique?

We can have "Do you wanna be in my gang" as our theme tune, hijack threads with random witty sarcasm and food talk, meet every Sunday night to talk about all the other forumites behind their backs and I'm currently working on a secret handshake. Who's with me??

PS - if it sweetens the deal I'll throw in some free cake too!

By *horltzMan  over a year ago

heysham

"I'm too new to be in any kind of clique! "

I would be happy to help you with the initiation process

heysham

"Right, since nobody seems to know who or what is in the clique, I'm gonna start my own. Who wants to be in my clique?

We can have "Do you wanna be in my gang" as our theme tune, hijack threads with random witty sarcasm and food talk, meet every Sunday night to talk about all the other forumites behind their backs and I'm currently working on a secret handshake. Who's with me??

PS - if it sweetens the deal I'll throw in some free cake too! "

What sort of cake ?

"Right, since nobody seems to know who or what is in the clique, I'm gonna start my own. Who wants to be in my clique?

What sort of cake ?"

I'm open to suggestions on this one my good man

"No clique. It's just the same bunch who like dissing ops and highjacking threads all the time."

PS - if it sweetens the deal I'll throw in some free cake too! "

I'll be in it. Are we allowed to talk about it, or is it like Fight Club?

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I thought there was one when I first started posting. But I just kept posting regardless. I get totally ignored most of the time but I don't take it personally. It's an internet forum and half the time it looks like it's my tits or arse making a comment anyway, which amuses me if no-one else.

I'll be in it. Are we allowed to talk about it, or is it like Fight Club? "

Nooooo, cos then people might find out we exist and accuse us of being in a clique....

"I thought there was one when I first started posting. But I just kept posting regardless. I get totally ignored most of the time but I don't take it personally. It's an internet forum and half the time it looks like it's my tits or arse making a comment anyway, which amuses me if no-one else."

Sorry, what did you say? I was distracted by your boobs...

"No clique. It's just the same bunch who like dissing ops and highjacking threads all the time."

Stop doing it then

"I thought there was one when I first started posting. But I just kept posting regardless. I get totally ignored most of the time but I don't take it personally. It's an internet forum and half the time it looks like it's my tits or arse making a comment anyway, which amuses me if no-one else."

Who said that...?

heysham

What sort of cake ?

I'm open to suggestions on this one my good man"

Victoria sponge/chocolate fudge cake , always goes down well with.......... Me

ive said it before id love to see people have the guts to name who they think are in these cliques they speak off..

i did once

heysham

"I thought there was one when I first started posting. But I just kept posting regardless. I get totally ignored most of the time but I don't take it personally. It's an internet forum and half the time it looks like it's my tits or arse making a comment anyway, which amuses me if no-one else.

Who said that...?"

What ?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm in a cluque.

Is the monkey part of the clique?

"No clique. It's just the same bunch who like dissing ops and highjacking threads all the time.

"

Which is the definition of clique

I would but not with that title. If you considered a different one I'm there if I'm accepted!

What sort of cake ?

Victoria sponge/chocolate fudge cake , always goes down well with.......... Me "

You sir are a man of simple good taste! Fudge cake it is!

"Basically.

"

All Hail our Leader!

"ive said it before id love to see people have the guts to name who they think are in these cliques they speak off..

i did once "

Then we risk a ban. And being honest they don't bother me that much. I'll jump in on threads and have a dig if I feel they have gone too far. Most of the time they repeat the same boring bollocks anyway.

I've been on here long enough to know that there is often the sense of a clique... and yet the people in the clique always changes.. so it's not really a clique at all. It comes from the fact that people use the forums both to chat about ideas and to flirt. This results in a small group of people who, at any one time, seem to be really into each other and flirting with each other, often ignoring the rest of the conversation in order to try and get each other's attention. But come back after a few months and you'll find its totally different people doing it. At least that's my take on it

There are also long term forumites... but these tend to see what's going on and stay slightly removed from the incestuousness of it all. In the beginning I thought it was all a bit exclusive and I didn't like it. Now I've accepted that it's just a part of the flirtation of the forums, nothing really to do with me, and often I quite enjoy watching it all from afar

"I would but not with that title. If you considered a different one I'm there if I'm accepted!"

Sorry that was for cougar prey

"No clique. It's just the same bunch who like dissing ops and highjacking threads all the time.

Which is the definition of clique"

Sort of I guess lol.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I've been on here long enough to know that there is often the sense of a clique... and yet the people in the clique always changes.. so it's not really a clique at all. It comes from the fact that people use the forums both to chat about ideas and to flirt. This results in a small group of people who, at any one time, seem to be really into each other and flirting with each other, often ignoring the rest of the conversation in order to try and get each other's attention. But come back after a few months and you'll find its totally different people doing it. At least that's my take on it

There are also long term forumites... but these tend to see what's going on and stay slightly removed from the incestuousness of it all. In the beginning I thought it was all a bit exclusive and I didn't like it. Now I've accepted that it's just a part of the flirtation of the forums, nothing really to do with me, and often I quite enjoy watching it all from afar "

A very fair and accurate comment

"I've been on here long enough to know that there is often the sense of a clique... and yet the people in the clique always changes.. so it's not really a clique at all. It comes from the fact that people use the forums both to chat about ideas and to flirt. This results in a small group of people who, at any one time, seem to be really into each other and flirting with each other, often ignoring the rest of the conversation in order to try and get each other's attention. But come back after a few months and you'll find its totally different people doing it. At least that's my take on it

There are also long term forumites... but these tend to see what's going on and stay slightly removed from the incestuousness of it all. In the beginning I thought it was all a bit exclusive and I didn't like it. Now I've accepted that it's just a part of the flirtation of the forums, nothing really to do with me, and often I quite enjoy watching it all from afar "

I think this post says it perfectly.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

There are also long term forumites... but these tend to see what's going on and stay slightly removed from the incestuousness of it all. In the beginning I thought it was all a bit exclusive and I didn't like it. Now I've accepted that it's just a part of the flirtation of the forums, nothing really to do with me, and often I quite enjoy watching it all from afar

I think this post says it perfectly."

I agree with alot of this, especially the first part.

Where's my clique invitation?

"Where's my clique invitation?"

Ask your mum

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I wouldn't want to be in any clique that would want me as a member

Shameless plagiarism xx

"Where's my clique invitation?

Ask your mum "

...Muum!

Ask your mum

...Muum!"

Who's mum are you hailing.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Pops in, takes names, teleports out to report back to Clique HQ, but owing to a typo, teleports into a breadbin.

Please send a in opener and butter, plus some ham.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Ask your mum

...Muum!

Who's mum are you hailing. "

All Hail Jim's mum!!!

Ask your mum

...Muum!

All Hail Jim's mum!!! "

I preferred stifflers mum to be honest

Ask your mum

...Muum!

All Hail Jim's mum!!! "

Ha tina, should we chant?

Jims mum

Jims mum

Jims mum

Ask your mum

...Muum!"

She's having a gangbang. Don't disturb her.

Ask your mum

...Muum!

All Hail Jim's mum!!!

I preferred stifflers mum to be honest "

I preferred Finch's mum. Rebecca De Mornay's still got it

Ask your mum

...Muum!

All Hail Jim's mum!!!

I preferred stifflers mum to be honest "

Many a young guys fantasy I suspect!

What sort of cake ?

You sir are a man of simple good taste! Fudge cake it is!"

Can we have squirty cream...i know I'm a philistine

heysham

What sort of cake ?

You sir are a man of simple good taste! Fudge cake it is!

Can we have squirty cream...i know I'm a philistine "

Has to be ice cream in this weather

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

BOOM!!! Spot on!

No clique for me. I'm a lone wolf

Of ours there's a clique can u not see all their shiny badges

"

As you clearly winged it during your English lessons. Tut tut.

I keep knocking but I can't get in

Good description

"The clique is soooo clichéd!

Whatever happened to gangs ffs"

Gary Glitter spoiled them.

"I keep knocking but I can't get in "

They'll all hiding behind the sofa...

"The clique is soooo clichéd!

Whatever happened to gangs ffs

Gary Glitter spoiled them."

Too right he did! Enough said!

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I read every post.... Did someone say 'Cake'?

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

If there's cake and bums then I'm in, throw in some boobs and I'm definitely there

My 3rd time on here in 7 years

Who said "I wouldn't want to be a member of a club that would have me as a member"

Yes there's always been one.

Obviously some people change their behaviour to adapt to the matriarchal nature of Fab.

The ones that try to "fit in"

Often succeed on here.

PS do you think saying I don't want to meet 98% of members puts people off?

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"

Who said "I wouldn't want to be a member of a club that would have me as a member"

"

Groucho Marx. Ask me another

It was a rhetorical question

There is a special....and absolutely mahusive clique of single guys ......with one line profiles, silhouette avatars and two badly taken bathroom cockshots who moan about getting no meets.

This is a clique that no-one else even wants to join.

Eventually they progress to the UNLOS clique!

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

The only Clique I care about is Veuve Clique O. Hic!

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"If there's cake and bums then I'm in, throw in some boobs and I'm definitely there "

On another note pls tell us you're going to swingfields!? Lol

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I post because I like to post,

do I really care if that puts me in the "clique" or not?

no I don't love me or hate me I'm here to stay

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"I post because I like to post,

do I really care if that puts me in the "clique" or not?

no I don't love me or hate me I'm here to stay "

Not forgetting the cake v biscuit cliques. That can get nasty,especially when the Jaffa cake crew turn up and don't know who to side with.

Everyone who is on fab is in .

Does anyone want to join my gang? Initiation involves showering together and seeing if you can make a good brew

My knees clique so does that mean I'm in or is it just old age setting in ?

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Pops in, takes names, teleports out to report back to Clique HQ, but owing to a typo, teleports into a breadbin.

Please send a in opener and butter, plus some ham. "

Love this!

"Does anyone want to join my gang? Initiation involves showering together and seeing if you can make a good brew"

What's the pension plan like?

Didn't even know there were forums until the other day let alone a clique

"Does anyone want to join my gang? Initiation involves showering together and seeing if you can make a good brew

What's the pension plan like? "

Terrible but you get to see boobs on a regular basis

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I'll join the clique if there is battenburg!

"Of course there are cliques.

There are cliques in all areas of life.

We all share _iewpoints with some people & disagree with others, put sex in the equation & it's so obvious that there are cliques.

"

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

You can never win on these threads. Of you say there is no clique you gat accused of being in the cliques.

It's like the salem fucking witch hunt lol

yep yep and yep! out with the old, in with the new

Never seen a more true description

"I keep knocking but I can't get in

They'll all hiding behind the sofa... "

Buggers!

Of course there's a clique.

Like it or not, it seems that if your face doesn't fit, no one knows you from a meet (social or otherwise), then you'll probably be on the outside tapping on the window.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"Is the monkey part of the clique?"

Well I'm glad you asked.

I am actually in a clique within a clique within the main clique, it's incredibly elite.

It's so select in fact, that I haven't actually told the others in the clique within the clique that they are in this clique within the clique, within the main clique as I don't want it to go to their heads.

If you want to know if you are in the this elite sub-clique just send a picture of your fajiner to me and I will let you know. Guys who don't have fajiners might want to send me a picture of you high fiving at the camera so I can imagine if you could make a good bro.

We joined one of the biggest cliques in the swinging world........

It's bloody terrible

"Is the monkey part of the clique?

Well I'm glad you asked.

I am actually in a clique within a clique within the main clique, it's incredibly elite.

It's so select in fact, that I haven't actually told the others in the clique within the clique that they are in this clique within the clique, within the main clique as I don't want it to go to their heads.

If you want to know if you are in the this elite sub-clique just send a picture of your fajiner to me and I will let you know. Guys who don't have fajiners might want to send me a picture of you high fiving at the camera so I can imagine if you could make a good bro."

Gimme a sook of yer lollipop as I can't send a high 5 pic.

Clique. Wot clique?

I just come to eat Michael Jackson's popcorn & flirt with men.

And women

Actually I flirt with anyone that takes my fancy.

Is that Toffee Butterkist I smell?

Every forum has cliques, it's the nature of the beast. And the larger the forum the more cliques there will be. Never understood why it causes such angst. Another way of wording it is that there are various groups of friends on here

The notion that there is 1 large clique is laughable though

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

" Never understood why it causes such angst.

The notion that there is 1 large clique is laughable though"

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

All these clique threads do is cause more division.

The best thing to do is not take the forum seriously and just throw yourself into it, if no one answers doe it really matter?