FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Peoples profiles...

Peoples profiles...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all just want to see what people think!

When I am on the site looking for potential meets.. Or just checking people out.

I read the profiles and they are mostly moans and groans, and 70-90% negative!!

And I end having a negative mental image of that person!

When in actual fact they could be a really nice and fun person!

I understand it's because you don't want time wasters etc..

But at the bottom of some profiles it even says "you prob won't read this far anyway" so why bother just sell your self and appear as you truly are!

If idiots will contact you anyway!!

Is anyone else see this same negativity?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Everyones different. Even identical twins.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I think people just take it all too seriously and let it get to them. It can't be enjoyable.

Mine goes negative sometimes. I can't help it if anybody can access my inbox until i block them and this gives them the opportunity to piss me off.

Hidden my profile at the minute so that nobody new messages me.

Whoops I had a rant on mine

Negative profiles are easy to avoid. If someone can moan and groan and let a website get to them that much, I don't want to chat to them, let alone meet with them.

"Mine goes negative sometimes. I can't help it if anybody can access my inbox until i block them and this gives them the opportunity to piss me off.

Hidden my profile at the minute so that nobody new messages me."

you know people can still message you even though you're hidden, right?

"Hello all just want to see what people think!

When I am on the site looking for potential meets.. Or just checking people out.

I read the profiles and they are mostly moans and groans, and 70-90% negative!!

And I end having a negative mental image of that person!

When in actual fact they could be a really nice and fun person!

I understand it's because you don't want time wasters etc..

But at the bottom of some profiles it even says "you prob won't read this far anyway" so why bother just sell your self and appear as you truly are!

If idiots will contact you anyway!!

Is anyone else see this same negativity?"

agree entirely mate

"Mine goes negative sometimes. I can't help it if anybody can access my inbox until i block them and this gives them the opportunity to piss me off.

Hidden my profile at the minute so that nobody new messages me.

you know people can still message you even though you're hidden, right?"

New people can't find me at all though, and those i usually chat to will have an idea i don't wanna talk or meet.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I think some peeps get into a cycle of having unsolicited messages that irritate them, so they add another line to the profile with a NO on it.

Successful swinging is like diving for diamonds in a sewer - you know they're down there somewhere, but FUCK you have to swim through a whole load of shit to reach them.

"I think some peeps get into a cycle of having unsolicited messages that irritate them, so they add another line to the profile with a NO on it. "

That's how it was for me yeah. I used to whinge about it but now i just don't come on here much and don't bother with my inbox helps too.

It's cool if there's a few no's but some profiles the whole thing is one big moan!!!

I get loads of rudeness and a lot a racism.. But I don't have a whole profile moaning about it!!

But I guess everyone is different!

I guess some people who get a lot of attention can just be rude.

As they can let who ever they want in..

But I guess those who have to jump through hoops to be noticed.

Can't afford to be rude and will have a more positive profile..

Just putting it out there

"Successful swinging is like diving for diamonds in a sewer - you know they're down there somewhere, but FUCK you have to swim through a whole load of shit to reach them."

Damn my analogies kick ass

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

IT'S THE SHOUTY BLOCK CAPITAL RANTS YOU HAVE TO LOOK OUT FOR!!!

MISERABLE TWUNTS!!!

A

"Successful swinging is like diving for diamonds in a sewer - you know they're down there somewhere, but FUCK you have to swim through a whole load of shit to reach them.

Damn my analogies kick ass "

I know I loved that one .... Might steal it and put on my profile haha

"Negative profiles are easy to avoid. If someone can moan and groan and let a website get to them that much, I don't want to chat to them, let alone meet with them."

Hate profiles with a list of demands. You must do this. You must do that. Put this in your subject box.

Bore off. Have some fun will ya.

Stating preferences is fine. Being stupid is not. No one goes on like that in real life.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I will admit I did have to add another mini paragraph to mine tonight unfortunately, as I was accused of something and even though my thoughts hadn't changed at all I thought it was best to warn the locals based on the advise given......I think of it as a public disservice or might even be of service to those who will learn to not contact me if they are those sorts I was advised upon

I don't really care what people think of mine

Ive been told mines a bit urgh sometimes but then I did ask for opinions in the forum.

"Hate profiles with a list of demands. You must do this. You must do that. Put this in your subject box.

Stating preferences is fine. Being stupid is not. No one goes on like that in real life. "

Totally agree

"Hate profiles with a list of demands. You must do this. You must do that. Put this in your subject box.

Stating preferences is fine. Being stupid is not. No one goes on like that in real life. "

Exactly. There's a way of putting your preferences across without being negative and ranty.

I reported a local profile from a user who frequently slates the site and all those on it, in capital letters. It insults and demands in a way that has to be read to be believed, and makes it hard to envisage any success at finding a meet. I suspect the appropriate phrase is 'self fulfilling prophecy'.

And my pet hate is asking people to write a phrase to prove you've read their profile.

I've seen this on men & women's profiles.

"I will admit I did have to add another mini paragraph to mine tonight unfortunately, as I was accused of something and even though my thoughts hadn't changed at all I thought it was best to warn the locals based on the advise given......I think of it as a public disservice or might even be of service to those who will learn to not contact me if they are those sorts I was advised upon "

I like how you have done it from the future

OP you're spot on. It's a turn off to read a long rant about what they are sick of. I do understand why they want to sound off but I end up thinking this doesn't apply to me.

I've often not messaged someone for this reason.

It's not only limited to profiles. I have seen it on updates. Some will mourn on every update they post and that sort of people don't last long on fab.

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I will admit I did have to add another mini paragraph to mine tonight unfortunately, as I was accused of something and even though my thoughts hadn't changed at all I thought it was best to warn the locals based on the advise given......I think of it as a public disservice or might even be of service to those who will learn to not contact me if they are those sorts I was advised upon

I like how you have done it from the future "

well I do try and pre-empt, but is today not 24.07.15 or did I miss some part of my own profile?

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"And my pet hate is asking people to write a phrase to prove you've read their profile.

I've seen this on men & women's profiles. "

The only time I've ever seen this and chuckled was one where the pass phrase was "I have a tiny penis".

They never even had to use filters.

A

"I will admit I did have to add another mini paragraph to mine tonight unfortunately, as I was accused of something and even though my thoughts hadn't changed at all I thought it was best to warn the locals based on the advise given......I think of it as a public disservice or might even be of service to those who will learn to not contact me if they are those sorts I was advised upon

I like how you have done it from the future "

Haha

"OP you're spot on. It's a turn off to read a long rant about what they are sick of. I do understand why they want to sound off but I end up thinking this doesn't apply to me.

I've often not messaged someone for this reason. "

Exactly..

well I do try and pre-empt, but is today not 24.07.15 or did I miss some part of my own profile? "

It's june.....24/06/15! Lol

well I do try and pre-empt, but is today not 24.07.15 or did I miss some part of my own profile? "

Its 24/6/15

"And my pet hate is asking people to write a phrase to prove you've read their profile.

I've seen this on men & women's profiles.

The only time I've ever seen this and chuckled was one where the pass phrase was "I have a tiny penis".

They never even had to use filters.

A"

Haha I like that one... This chat has been enlightening and quite funny!!

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

well I do try and pre-empt, but is today not 24.07.15 or did I miss some part of my own profile?

It's june.....24/06/15! Lol"

Yeah - but Scotland's in a different time zone isn't it?

A

^^ haha

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

youve been here for 5 weeks ...maybe in 5 years you'll be feeling the same

Scotland - Aberdeen

Its 24/6/15"

Bloody right yet again! Work addled brain dead self! Doh bloody idiot I am

"youve been here for 5 weeks ...maybe in 5 years you'll be feeling the same "

I was on here for 4 yrs prior and left due to all the negative and rude people.. Oh forgot to mention the outrageous xenophobia!!

A recently have come back ...

So thanks for the statement and your participation in the thread.

But it is incorrect.

??

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"youve been here for 5 weeks ...maybe in 5 years you'll be feeling the same "

I think if the profile writer is a negative miserable type that's their personality. If you're a positive non complainer type, I don't think that changes over time..god I hope not

Yes I hate that too. I read a long list of demands and think ' FFS you don't want much do ya!'

Deffo

My profile has been compiled on a lighter note. But I also agree that a list of requirements is a bit off putting,almost like a ransom demand at times.

Negativity projects unhappiness and who wants to play with a grouch??

"My profile has been compiled on a lighter note. But I also agree that a list of requirements is a bit off putting,almost like a ransom demand at times.

Negativity projects unhappiness and who wants to play with a grouch??"

Your so right!!!

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

fact of the matter is most dont even read the profile anyway

"I don't really care what people think of mine "

You cared enough to tell us on a forum post that you dont care.

^^ haha

People like a moan,rant and to make demands. This is the perfect place for them. I try to keep my profile light with a few things I'm not looking for at the end,in case someone did actually read it.

I think sometimes people get fed up and rather than just logging off for a few days and taking some time out they put all the frustration into typing profile additions and updates to deter the idiots, but I can only imagine that does then have the opposite effect as the idiots who don't read the profile will message anyway (prob based on pics or distance rather than anything else) whereas those they may actually be compatible with won't message because they aren't one of the idiots who use a scattergun approach to messaging...I may be completely wrong on that though!

I've found over time I've added more to my profile and have a few times looked at it to see what I'd change/take out but everything in it is important to me. I've tried not to be ranty, but I'm sure some will look at it an decide I'm too much like hard work. Fortunately though it does seem to have worked for me so far

"I think sometimes people get fed up and rather than just logging off for a few days and taking some time out they put all the frustration into typing profile additions and updates to deter the idiots, but I can only imagine that does then have the opposite effect as the idiots who don't read the profile will message anyway (prob based on pics or distance rather than anything else) whereas those they may actually be compatible with won't message because they aren't one of the idiots who use a scattergun approach to messaging...I may be completely wrong on that though!

I've found over time I've added more to my profile and have a few times looked at it to see what I'd change/take out but everything in it is important to me. I've tried not to be ranty, but I'm sure some will look at it an decide I'm too much like hard work. Fortunately though it does seem to have worked for me so far"

Your amazingly spot on!!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If a product's advert leaves you cold, it wasn't likely intended to interest you.

When a profile stops alluring you to the person, move on and forget.

Agree completely

No this is a prime example of the stuff I come across!!!!

I am permanently based in LONDON and have some great parties in London every month , but visit Bristol occasionally for parties Now read on MacDuff....

Hi I like to gangbang - I AM HAPPILY MARRIED and please so don't ask for 1-2-1's or if I will join you for a threesome. Not my thing. I get intimacy from hubby I am here for group sex not evenings of romance. - I DO NOT DO MSN or anything like that -

if i give you contact details then use them or don't. I am on twitter though - is that allowed? @GHQueen follow me if you like... I am not interested in 3 word messages!:D

(having said that please don't write an essay - I am only really on here about once a week and have tons of messages to answer) Ok this makes me sound all harsh but I'm not - any girl or couple on here know how hard it is on ANY site! Just because I like gloryhole and group sex does not mean i am an idiot. Neither does it mean I am going to go all weak-kneed at your, apparently, 11" Big Cock. Get over yourself hun - the fact you think your size matters tells me a lot about you. Do I like Black? No more than I like white. Again if you are trying to sell yourself to me - start by writing in English and not txt. 2. be courteous and friendly. 3. READ any replies don't just look at the pics get a hard cock and then reply with 'cor - I have a right hard on now' believe me it will be deleted. Oddly enough no I don't fancy joining you and your mates in a hotel room for a gangbang; 1. because you clearly haven't read the profile and 2. because you clearly haven't read the profile and 3. because you clearly haven't read the profile If you are into group sex and parties and bukkake and feel you can contribute (in a material sense) to that then by all means get in touch. Asking me where are the parties tends to show you haven't read the profile too doesn't it? So when you are back here seeing that your message was deleted and you didn't get a reply - this is why.... Hubby knows and approves. sometimes watches sometimes joins in. sometimes not there. I do not host in my house! too many weirdos nowadays to give home address! I use a friends private apartment. exclusively I might add. only my invited guests are there for my parties! People can't just walk in!!!

Love to hear from other dirty girls and couples...and of course men who are into dirty girls and couples and can contribute, in a very real way, properly I make no bones about this - I DO NOT CHARGE - but the venue hire cost(she does let me use her flat for an entire day!) charges an entrance fee FOR SINGLE GUYS. If you have a problem with that then so be it. After having parties for years at my home a couple of bad experiences - one where my brake lines were cut - and another when a weirdo got my home number - never again. I will occasionally go to a party in a house now but never mine. too scary. Be aware you WILL have to send me at least two emails (not messages over here) and send a text to get to one of my do's. Don't message me if you are from over 100 miles away - even if it is to compliment me please.

Prove you have read and understood this profile before you contact if you EVER want to meet me. PUT PARTY AS THE SUBJECT OF A MESSAGE IF YOU INTERESTED IN ATTENDING ONE! Ok got it haha sorry if i sound harsh... I'm a kitten really :D OK Now you can message me :D thanks xx

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Um pretty sure you're not allowed to copy and paste someone's profile into a forum post..

"Um pretty sure you're not allowed to copy and paste someone's profile into a forum post.."

Oh really sorry I didn't know..

Plus I read it and there's nothing incriminating in there!!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Um pretty sure you're not allowed to copy and paste someone's profile into a forum post.."

I was bloody steaming when someone did that with mine.

"Um pretty sure you're not allowed to copy and paste someone's profile into a forum post..

I was bloody steaming when someone did that with mine. "

You can crack on with mine.it's mostly song lyrics and film quotes!

Ive added a bit to mine tonight, no doubt it will be wrong lol but heyho it was necessary in a way

"Successful swinging is like diving for diamonds in a sewer - you know they're down there somewhere, but FUCK you have to swim through a whole load of shit to reach them."

I hear you bro

» Add a new message to this topic