Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Breasts"

Floppy

We're on form tonight aren't we???

Keep up the good work ... lol!!

oh dear.... i wudnt do floppy nor would i do false...nice inbetween pair but natural mmmmmmmmmmmm

"oh dear.... i wudnt do floppy nor would i do false...nice inbetween pair but natural mmmmmmmmmmmm "

As we only had two choices

I personally don't think mine are too floppy but they certainly aint fake!!

i say floppy

not that mine are floppy

much

Lets face it,the actual boobs are as real as ever,its the implant thats the false part.

If the implants make the woman feel better about themselves then that can only be a positive thing.

I have no preference either way,it's what's right for the individual.

XXXX

Forum Mod

If I could afford it Id have mine done tomorrow

Get fed up of putting them back where they should be! they are escape artists! they need to be kept under control

well mine are fake and floppy so does that mean i have the best of both worlds. everyone who has felt em, doesnt realise they are implants. they just filled out the volume after weight loss and breastfeeding took their toll. only tell tale sign is scar, which is fading.

so yeah i have to say fake and floppy best...

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"well mine are fake and floppy so does that mean i have the best of both worlds. everyone who has felt em, doesnt realise they are implants. they just filled out the volume after weight loss and breastfeeding took their toll. only tell tale sign is scar, which is fading.

so yeah i have to say fake and floppy best..."

Natural every time for me !!! The silicon valley and designer tits does nothing for me .When most people see em they dont go nice breasts ....they go fake tits ...

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Must admit to being lucky

Mine are real and so far haven't travelled to far south, neading for the Midlands

Would depend who they belonged too, there’s more to any woman than a pair of tits.

so ANY....

real any day of the week!! just my preference though..

On a serious note, before we moved we used to visit our local in our town most weekends, the barmaid there had a lovely set of silicon-enhanced boobies, and one of the regulars who used to sit with us, who also worked beside hubby used to laugh and make fun of her, while showing his disgust and vowing he’d never in a million years be seen with a woman with fake tits, that was 5 years ago, we bumped into him a few months back at our local asda with his bady daughter and his wife of 2 years…. the barmaid.

The moral of the story (and its true) is, it’s the person themselves that count.

very true,gotta say its the huge huge huge fake tits i dislike!!! just cant see the point myself, but everyone to there own.

That blonde girl in the Big Brother house has *THE* best pair of falsies I've ever seen! Absolutely marvellous they are and I've asked her if she'd like to come and live at our house when she gets out!

My preference for boobies has been clearly defined on here in the past: I like them nicely shaped and hanging down in nice pose (on all fours works best for me) with the nipples pointing downwards and erect! brb, need to visit the little boys room! hehehe

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I like mine tucked into my knickers.

"I like mine tucked into my knickers."

How strange - I have something that I would love to tuck into your knickers too lol

"I like mine tucked into my knickers.

How strange - I have something that I would love to tuck into your knickers too lol"

Im not keeping your sweets in there, they stick to my boobs!

"real any day of the week!! just my preference though.."

good choice

Not a fan of big tits at all so on that basis not fake if it's just for the purpose of enlargement. Obviously gravity can have it's effect pacticularly after having children so I understand why ladies want to put them back where they started.

Not felt a fake pair to compare though...

"Not a fan of big tits at all so on that basis not fake if it's just for the purpose of enlargement. Obviously gravity can have it's effect pacticularly after having children so I understand why ladies want to put them back where they started.

Not felt a fake pair to compare though..."

well as i said u cannot feel the implant in mine. I have had done what is called low profile, which is under the muscle. This is a procedure for women who already have a decent pair of breast, but whom have lost the breast tissue. And so far I have not had any complaints. Only a tiny few have asked are they real, and I always reply really honestly YEAH REAL EXPENSIVE

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

real ... mmmmmm !

x

all over the place

"Must admit to being lucky

Mine are real and so far haven't travelled to far south, neading for the Midlands"

they would be welcomed down here LOL

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

mine are small, but all mine !!!!!!!!!

All real 34dd's and not gone south as yet lol .... you can get some really sexy enhanced boobs, trust me I know lol. As for preference well I'm glad mine are real but as long they don't look like two footballs then falsies are alright with me .... debs xxx

"All real 34dd's and not gone south as yet lol .... you can get some really sexy enhanced boobs, trust me I know lol. As for preference well I'm glad mine are real but as long they don't look like two footballs then falsies are alright with me .... debs xxx"

Trust me, your boobs are fan-fucking-tastic! I can't wait er.. would love to... have them floating inches above my mouth sometime soon!

all over the place

"All real 34dd's and not gone south as yet lol .... you can get some really sexy enhanced boobs, trust me I know lol. As for preference well I'm glad mine are real but as long they don't look like two footballs then falsies are alright with me .... debs xxx"

nahhh no way them are real ....prove it ...

ok ok ...was worth a try ...

all over the place

"Not a fan of big tits at all so on that basis not fake if it's just for the purpose of enlargement. Obviously gravity can have it's effect pacticularly after having children so I understand why ladies want to put them back where they started.

Not felt a fake pair to compare though...

well as i said u cannot feel the implant in mine. I have had done what is called low profile, which is under the muscle. This is a procedure for women who already have a decent pair of breast, but whom have lost the breast tissue. And so far I have not had any complaints. Only a tiny few have asked are they real, and I always reply really honestly YEAH REAL EXPENSIVE"

Well got to say Jan showed me hers on cam and i got to sday they looked so natural and i personally could not tell the difference visibly ,the scar was small and i think i would have to rethink as it has obviously made her feel so much better about herself ...

Not felt a fake pair to compare though

well as i said u cannot feel the implant in mine. I have had done what is called low profile, which is under the muscle. This is a procedure for women who already have a decent pair of breast, but whom have lost the breast tissue. And so far I have not had any complaints. Only a tiny few have asked are they real, and I always reply really honestly YEAH REAL EXPENSIVE

Well got to say Jan showed me hers on cam and i got to sday they looked so natural and i personally could not tell the difference visibly ,the scar was small and i think i would have to rethink as it has obviously made her feel so much better about herself ...

"

well the offer is there haha

and yes they make me feel great. cant stop touching them. plus they are great stress relievers, like having your very own stress balls. If stressed i just reach for the boobies and have a good squeeze. now i know how blokes feel....lol

all over the place

Not felt a fake pair to compare though

well the offer is there haha

and yes they make me feel great. cant stop touching them. plus they are great stress relievers, like having your very own stress balls. If stressed i just reach for the boobies and have a good squeeze. now i know how blokes feel....lol"

thay are fab babe i would do the same if i had the chance

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

"If I could afford it Id have mine done tomorrow

Get fed up of putting them back where they should be! they are escape artists! they need to be kept under control "

Its called a cross ya heart Bra hun....pmsl!!! xxx

"All real 34dd's and not gone south as yet lol .... you can get some really sexy enhanced boobs, trust me I know lol. As for preference well I'm glad mine are real but as long they don't look like two footballs then falsies are alright with me .... debs xxx

Trust me, your boobs are fan-fucking-tastic! I can't wait er.. would love to... have them floating inches above my mouth sometime soon!"

OOOh I say lol xxx

Notting

"Must admit to being lucky

Mine are real and so far haven't travelled to far south, neading for the Midlands"

neading as in dough???????

LOL x

"All real 34dd's and not gone south as yet lol .... you can get some really sexy enhanced boobs, trust me I know lol. As for preference well I'm glad mine are real but as long they don't look like two footballs then falsies are alright with me .... debs xxx

nahhh no way them are real ....prove it ...

ok ok ...was worth a try ..."

Cross my heart lol xxx

Notting

[Removed by poster at 10/06/09 22:28:04]

Notting

EDIT!!!!!!!!!

When ya boobs are as small as mine - you dont have to worry about them travelling south.

YAY!!!!

"EDIT!!!!!!!!!

When ya boobs are as small as mine - you dont have to worry about them travelling south.

YAY!!!!"

I wish women wouldn't call them small. They can be smaller than someone elses, but never small. They're always the right size for that woman

all over the place

"EDIT!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!"

OYYYYYY you dont you dare moan about your breasts they are fab ...!!!!

I agree ... large medium or small we love 'em all lol xxx

all over the place

"I agree ... large medium or small we love 'em all lol xxx"

yep cant fault you

Notting

"EDIT!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!

I wish women wouldn't call them small. They can be smaller than someone elses, but never small. They're always the right size for that woman "

Well when a man says any more than a hand full is a waste.....what do you call an egg cup...????

all over the place

"EDIT!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!

I wish women wouldn't call them small. They can be smaller than someone elses, but never small. They're always the right size for that woman

Well when a man says any more than a hand full is a waste.....what do you call an egg cup...????"

stop it ....your fab !!!!

Notting

"EDIT!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!

Well when a man says any more than a hand full is a waste.....what do you call an egg cup...????

stop it ....your fab !!!! "

you get a parchant for fried eggs then hun???

LOL

all over the place

"EDIT!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!

stop it ....your fab !!!!

you get a parchant for fried eggs then hun???

LOL"

fabulously proportioned .....

do a pencil test for your boobs if it drops boobs good if it stays boobs not good now go run and get pencils ready lol xxxxx

Notting

"do a pencil test for your boobs if it drops boobs good if it stays boobs not good now go run and get pencils ready lol xxxxx"

Just broken 30 pencils trying this test.

lol

Tried that pencil test.

Can't even find the fookin thing here... Its under there somewhere!!

I still love em...

Notting

"Tried that pencil test.

Can't even find the fookin thing here... Its under there somewhere!!

I still love em... "

Where ya put it Notts????

Under the boob.... It was like a Paul Daniels thing.. Now ya see it.. now ya don't..

Oh well..... Gravity and all that lol.

I dont know about a pencil test, does a cucmber count?

Notting

"Under the boob.... It was like a Paul Daniels thing.. Now ya see it.. now ya don't..

Oh well..... Gravity and all that lol."

hehehe

What else can ya hide under there then???

Well the old mans been missing for a while!

Notting

"Well the old mans been missing for a while!"

hehe

Think it looks nice and cosy anyway....

Thank you, hes just come up for air, either that or he`s hungry.

"Under the boob.... It was like a Paul Daniels thing.. Now ya see it.. now ya don't..

Oh well..... Gravity and all that lol."

Brett Butler: "I can hide a whole tin a'cat food under my breasts honey"

well id like to think i speak for a majority of the male population when i say real ones are better, weather they are floppy or small, most of the fakes i have seen have side ways nipple action going on lol

Notting

"Thank you, hes just come up for air, either that or he`s hungry."

It is coming up for tea time...lol

"well id like to think i speak for a majority of the male population when i say real ones are better, weather they are floppy or small, most of the fakes i have seen have side ways nipple action going on lol"

As a single guy,can you afford to alienate yourself from all the women on the site with boob jobs?

"well id like to think i speak for a majority of the male population when i say real ones are better, weather they are floppy or small, most of the fakes i have seen have side ways nipple action going on lol

As a single guy,can you afford to alienate yourself from all the women on the site with boob jobs?

"

makes herself comfortable for this one lol....popcorn anyone?

"well id like to think i speak for a majority of the male population when i say real ones are better, weather they are floppy or small, most of the fakes i have seen have side ways nipple action going on lol

makes herself comfortable for this one lol....popcorn anyone?"

Well how many times do you hear "I can't get a meet","No one replies","Where am I going wrong in my profile" etc?

And then they go shooting themselves in the foot.

XXXX

makes herself comfortable for this one lol....popcorn anyone?

Well how many times do you hear "I can't get a meet","No one replies","Where am I going wrong in my profile" etc?

And then they go shooting themselves in the foot.

XXXX"

indeed lol.xxx

"And then they go shooting themselves in the foot.

XXXX"

I can give lessons on that

Although in my defence, it's usually because I accidentally leave a key word out. Doh!

"And then they go shooting themselves in the foot.

XXXX

I can give lessons on that

Although in my defence, it's usually because I accidentally leave a key word out. Doh!"

maybe you say it best, when you say nothing at all.

Hmmm think there is a song in there somewhere!

" "

perfect.x

well, we all make choices and sacrifices. I dont mean it offensively or in a bad way but fake boobs dont make my radar. Again it doesnt make either of us bad people, just preferences

besides, to be honest... i dont hear me complaining lol! if we were all the same life would be very dull.

sugar or salted popcorn?

Given the choice... as long as a lovely warm woman is attached I don't think i'd really mind lol.. If she is happy, i'm happy simple!

It's like compare the meerkat.com as opposed to compare the market.com not a great deal of difference lol xxx

"well id like to think i speak for a majority of the male population when i say real ones are better, weather they are floppy or small, most of the fakes i have seen have side ways nipple action going on lol"

well as i said mine are floppy and dont hve side ways nipple action....nipples 100% real....perhaps you should check them out for yourself before passing judgement

"well, we all make choices and sacrifices. I dont mean it offensively or in a bad way but fake boobs dont make my radar. Again it doesnt make either of us bad people, just preferences"

perhaps you should state on your profile "dont meet fake tits"

pmsl

well as i said mine are floppy and dont hve side ways nipple action....nipples 100% real....perhaps you should check them out for yourself before passing judgement

"

well if you dont mis quote me lol! i didnt say anything about floppy and sideways nipple action, and please bare in mind that this is supposed to be a discussion, i dont see a problem with me disliking of fakes, and i dont care what anyone else's preference is either.

all over the place

"Given the choice... as long as a lovely warm woman is attached I don't think i'd really mind lol.. If she is happy, i'm happy simple!"

i wish i had said that ...!!! and its how i feel

nice one notts

"Given the choice... as long as a lovely warm woman is attached I don't think i'd really mind lol.. If she is happy, i'm happy simple!

i wish i had said that ...!!! and its how i feel

nice one notts"

and you most prob would love to feel....wink wink!!

lol bet half the blokes on here got floppy man boobs,runs to corner before the first stone hits pmsl

"lol bet half the blokes on here got floppy man boobs,runs to corner before the first stone hits pmsl"

Now thats just wrong|!

lol what happened to freedom of speech lol

lol..........only if you can afford my therapy....oh the mental images....cruel cruel people lol

lol it aint cruel i just dont like floppy on a bloke pmsl,i just pissed off that theirs are bigger than mine haha lol

real everytime no matter the size..our preference each to his own n all that

all over the place

"lol bet half the blokes on here got floppy man boobs,runs to corner before the first stone hits pmsl"

your just being provocative ...now stop it and come out from behind that shed !!!

)

well do you guys reckon that if you were able to get quite a few more inches on your cock via surgery. That we girlies would be worried about whether it was cock eyed.....no dont think so......and i think in that case floppy would just be a no no....surgery every time i think

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

How can you say that after the pair on Pamela Anderson were voted best boobs in one of the mens mags!!! Ok it was back when she was doing the whole Baywatch thing, but most guys just love TITS!!!!! No matter how formed! lol

bouncy jiggly bump

jugs are bump

Notting

Mooooooooobs

"Mooooooooobs"

well small mooobs are not bad, would take real anytime then lmao

fake moobs.for all those men who are missing out...new opportunity?

yeah but do ya think they would pay for fake moobs. i would rather pay for them to have a penile extension

noooo penises on the whole are fine...now tongue extensions....

Forum Mod

Have you seen the state of a cock after an extension?

bloody awful! ive not seen in real life just on a tv programme lol

"Have you seen the state of a cock after an extension?

bloody awful! ive not seen in real life just on a tv programme lol"

gross isnt it...why would you mess with such a lovely thing.

Forum Mod

"Have you seen the state of a cock after an extension?

bloody awful! ive not seen in real life just on a tv programme lol

gross isnt it...why would you mess with such a lovely thing.

"

Theres so much more to sex than just a cock so I can't see why they would want to do it to themselves especially when according to most that had it done it was a disaster that they wished they had'nt had done

Maybe technique and success rate has changed now as it was some time ago

Maybe had this surgeon lol

http://i39.tinypic.com/2bv5nc.jpg

Wouldn't it be easier for a woman to have a couple of stiches put in rather than a man go the painful process of botoxing his cock for a bit more girth?

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"Wouldn't it be easier for a woman to have a couple of stiches put in rather than a man go the painful process of botoxing his cock for a bit more girth?"

Presume this is a gentleman posting??

Don't we women go through enough pain, couple of stitches indeed

Hey, I watched both my children being born and I'm not going through that again! hehehe

» Add a new message to this topic