FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > bumble bees

bumble bees

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Bumblebees are lovely little creatures - their bright stripes and gentle buzz bring colour and sound to our summer gardens. They are also very important because they pollinate our wildflowers and crops. Sadly things aren't going well and some species are threatened with extinction.

Thats very sad isnt it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

""Bumblebees are lovely little creatures - their bright stripes and gentle buzz bring colour and sound to our summer gardens. They are also very important because they pollinate our wildflowers and crops. Sadly things aren't going well and some species are threatened with extinction.

Thats very sad isnt it."

its very sad...are you on some sort of hallucinogenic tonight sweetie ? lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

""Bumblebees are lovely little creatures - their bright stripes and gentle buzz bring colour and sound to our summer gardens. They are also very important because they pollinate our wildflowers and crops. Sadly things aren't going well and some species are threatened with extinction.

Thats very sad isnt it.its very sad...are you on some sort of hallucinogenic tonight sweetie ? lol"

nope, i havent seen any bumble bees?

its so sad cos i just paid a fortune to get rid of a bee hive not wasps nest beehive from my cavity, not my cavities the bungalows lol. bet its all full of honey but it had to be done

That is soooo spooky!!

I was gonna post a message about bees!!

I heard on the radio the other day that they are almost extinct in this country and the only place they have a healthy bee population is in New Zealand!!!

Well if the huge beggar that is flying around my living room at the moment is anything to go by we're in for an influx of mutant bees... its massive!!!!

And very angry!!

Estee x

Its bad news for humanity too,if crop's aren't pollonated they stop growin,not good.

If you find a Bumble Bee walkin about on the ground in your garden knackered,put a blob of honey or watered sugar on a teaspoon.

If you hold it in front of the bee you'll see it's tongue lap it up,after a short while it'll pep up and take off.

Ace,you've done your bit for bee's and humanity!

XXXX

Forum Mod

I never knew that!

Im going to be looking out for sick bees now and giving them a sugar hit

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

I love bee's

They buzz

And i love things that buzz.....lol