FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Stop the world i wanna get off...

Stop the world i wanna get off...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In the words of the Beatles…I read the news today, oh boy…

A 21 year old woman called Claire Wilson who was seven months pregnant was randomly stabbed to death by some scum. Her baby could not be saved.

A woman’s body is found in dumped in a wheelie bin three days after she was murdered.

The British National Party wins two seats in the European Parliament meaning this country is partly represented by fascists/nazis.

There was also an upturn in the number of far right parties winning seats all around Europe.

The Blue Fin Tuna is on the verge of extinction but is still being over fished and so it looks like another animal species time on this planet is all but over due to man kinds greed and arrogance.

Some crack pot tried to murder an actress because she didn’t reply to his love letters

Is this how far mankind has got? Is this all I have to look forward to in the news? If so please stop this planet so I can get off as I really have had enough.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

Happy days eh.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm tempted to change the name of my hometown on my profile.

Then we had a man die in Teeside after suffering a stroke,, because the ambulance that was transporting him to hospital, diverted to the depot to get a new crew because the crew on the vehicle were over their time and were going to be late in finishing their shift. As if that was not bad enough, the original crew did not tell the new crew that a seriously ill man was in the back of the ambulance

Needless to say the driver and 2 medics have been suspended.

The world has gone mad !!!

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

You got enough room for two more? Even this site is not free of the nastiness of the outside world.. So shift up a bit and lets go!

Indeed, it's a mad, mad, sad world.

ive been try to stop the world and get off for a long time

its a said state of afiars we live in the average hard working law abiiding citizen meanings nothing now

as the old says goes

every is dump dump dumping on everybody else

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

The thing is we always concentrate on the bad news peddled by the major networks because ..sensationalist stories and scoop stories are normally bad news items ..

like it wasnt reported anywhere that violent crime in america is down 29.3% over the last 20 years ...there are loads of good news networks out there try reading em for a while and fuck the bad news ....its does your head in peeps

pd

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

I avoid watching the news.

Esp in the mornings.

Worse case of mass media control i saw was when in London - and every commuter got their "free" Metro.

All these people reading the same depressing paper each morning on their way IN to work!!!

Ewwwwwwwwwwww - gimme the Beano anyday!!

My 9 week old son gave his first proper laugh today as he looked into my eyes, and all the world's problems ceased to exist for that fraction of a moment in time that is now emblazoned on my heart forever.

Yes, there is an awful lot of crap in the world, but there has always been an awful lot of crap in the world. It is balanced out by some of the nicer things in life too, the trick is to enjoy the good, do what you can about the bad and let the truly evil take care of itself. You reap what you sow.

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"My 9 week old son gave his first proper laugh today as he looked into my eyes, and all the world's problems ceased to exist for that fraction of a moment in time that is now emblazoned on my heart forever.

Yes, there is an awful lot of crap in the world, but there has always been an awful lot of crap in the world. It is balanced out by some of the nicer things in life too, the trick is to enjoy the good, do what you can about the bad and let the truly evil take care of itself. You reap what you sow."

fully agree well said

"All these people reading the same depressing paper each morning on their way IN to work!!!"

Best thing I ever did was stop buying a daily paper. Swine flu passed me by, the recession doesn't have me ready to slit my wrists, and any number of depressing stories that would doom the world, have missed me completely

Never been happier

"In the words of the Beatles…I read the news today, oh boy…

A 21 year old woman called Claire Wilson who was seven months pregnant was randomly stabbed to death by some scum. Her baby could not be saved.

A woman’s body is found in dumped in a wheelie bin three days after she was murdered.

The British National Party wins two seats in the European Parliament meaning this country is partly represented by fascists/nazis.

There was also an upturn in the number of far right parties winning seats all around Europe.

The Blue Fin Tuna is on the verge of extinction but is still being over fished and so it looks like another animal species time on this planet is all but over due to man kinds greed and arrogance.

Some crack pot tried to murder an actress because she didn’t reply to his love letters

Is this how far mankind has got? Is this all I have to look forward to in the news? If so please stop this planet so I can get off as I really have had enough."

Take me with you.

Its spinning to fast for me and making me sick

"I'm tempted to change the name of my hometown on my profile. "

yeah i think that could be a wise move, otherwise you will get the blame for the tuna lol

"In the words of the Beatles…I read the news today, oh boy…

Is this how far mankind has got? Is this all I have to look forward to in the news? If so please stop this planet so I can get off as I really have had enough."

ok gothica lets pick u up on a few points here.........

1. terrible tragedy of that poor girl being stabbed

2. BNP..........do u know actually anything about their policies or are u just a brainwashed guardian reader?

3.Europe has more right wing seats??? well considering our government led us into an illegal war, raided our pensions and let thousands ov illegals run rough shod over our human rights i feel u shud educate yourself a lil more.

why cant you post nice things??? maybe ur cup shud be half full rather than half empty??

The world can and is a cruel and senseless place at times... but also a lovely kind and beautiful place to be.

For every act of stupidity and savagery that happens there is many many times more kindness and people who bring nothing but joy and happiness to others.. They just don't get noticed as much.

Sad... but true x

"ok gothica lets pick u up on a few points here.........

1. terrible tragedy of that poor girl being stabbed

2. BNP..........do u know actually anything about their policies or are u just a brainwashed guardian reader?

3.Europe has more right wing seats??? well considering our government led us into an illegal war, raided our pensions and let thousands ov illegals run rough shod over our human rights i feel u shud educate yourself a lil more.

why cant you post nice things??? maybe ur cup shud be half full rather than half empty??

"

Ok, I think this warrants a reply.

Yes, it is a tragedy that a 21 year old pregnant woman was stabbed to death. That, along with other news items made me so frustrated, saddened and angry that I chose to write a comment to let off steam. Maybe I should ignore what’s going on in the world and keep my threads more in tune to the more important issues like why someone didn’t turn up for a shag and how annoying it all is that people don’t read a profile properly. What does it matter what goes on in the world as long as it don’t get in the way of people having a quick romp eh! Lets bring in a rule to ban any none sex related comments on the forums!

And yes, I do know A LOT of what the BNP 'policies' are. I’m one of those people who educate myself as to what’s going on around me and are neither brainwashed or led by prejudices. In fact I have protested against fascism for a number of years now and I urge everyone to read the BNP manifesto to educate themselves as to what they are actually about. Oh and if your skin is not a white then you can’t even be a member, but their not racist in anyway are they? Well that’s what they and their supporters always say. In fact my own town has a group of BNP members who proudly stand outside the pub they meet in and give the Nazi salute…Adolf Hitler would be so proud. And what the hell has the fact that our government led us into a pointless war have anything to do with an up-rise in far right parties gaining power across Europe??? Maybe you should educate yourself a lot more.

Other people have written serious related threads so why do you choose to have a go at mine? I tell you what, I’ll delete my membership from fabswingers so you don’t have to read anymore none related sex threads as they seem to annoy you so much. Simples!

is he really sulking and threating to leave?????????????

hhahahaha such a girly thing to do lmao

"is he really sulking and threating to leave?????????????

hhahahaha such a girly thing to do lmao"

YAWN!

.......K.......kiss

ha you were not expecting that were ya!!!

"is he really sulking and threating to leave?????????????

hhahahaha such a girly thing to do lmao

YAWN!"

init i thought u was leaving btw? hahahah makes me laugh when people play that old trick lol

» Add a new message to this topic