FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > straight couples??????

straight couples??????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a straight couple we were wondering if there are many other straight couples in the swinging scene.We have been to a few clubs but it appears that bi fem couples far far outweigh the straight ones.It's not an issue to us more of an observation.And do most bi fem couples enjoy playing with straight couples? or is that a silly question.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

It's not a silly question at all - there are quite a few straight couples and we have played with straight couples in the past - you have to be flexible!!! Z

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are always happy to play with straight couples, Sasha respects everyone's personal criteria.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"We are always happy to play with straight couples, Sasha respects everyone's personal criteria."

think that is the ke point. most bi people (men or women) will respect if a person or couple only want straight play

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

we're both straight

us too

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

No, not a silly question at all.

We will play with Bi people of any sex within a couples as long as they respect boundries and will also play with straight couples and not try to "change them".

In truth, Mrs R is down as Bi-curious as there is not a Bi-Playful description for profiles. If the attraction is there she is full on! If straight is wanted, that is her natural stance!

Same as we will play full on, but we will also play soft and sometimes we prefer that as playtime lasts longer in sensual mode.

Beware also, Bi-Curious females are not always Bi-Curious! (or even Bi-PLayful!) Depends who typed the profile as to how Bi she is lol

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

We have met a lot of bi couples and they have all played straight with us,as we always say that we only play straight,we have not had a problem with any of them as they have all been happy to play straight.

I have had a little girly fun at times but i would class myself as a straight female. Whilst I love the female figure, women are very very sexy and I love admiring women in sexy clothes in or out of them, I am more interested in men sexually. When I play, touching a woman is not really important to me, I dont feel cheated if I dont do it. I thought the majority of people go with what is comfortable for everyone

"I have had a little girly fun at times but i would class myself as a straight female. Whilst I love the female figure, women are very very sexy and I love admiring women in sexy clothes in or out of them, I am more interested in men sexually. When I play, touching a woman is not really important to me, I dont feel cheated if I dont do it. I thought the majority of people go with what is comfortable for everyone "

That pretty much sums up how i am, i just wish there was a bi-playful option on the profile.

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

we're a non-bi couple too

"No, not a silly question at all.

We will play with Bi people of any sex within a couples as long as they respect boundries and will also play with straight couples and not try to "change them".

In truth, Mrs R is down as Bi-curious as there is not a Bi-Playful description for profiles. If the attraction is there she is full on! If straight is wanted, that is her natural stance!

Same as we will play full on, but we will also play soft and sometimes we prefer that as playtime lasts longer in sensual mode.

Beware also, Bi-Curious females are not always Bi-Curious! (or even Bi-PLayful!) Depends who typed the profile as to how Bi she is lol "

That's a great way of putting it. "bi playful" I usually talk about myself as bi-adventurous but bi-playful is much more accurate for me. Of course to play with anyone there has to be an attraction.

I agree FAB should put that option up.

By *ertnbeckyCouple  over a year ago

oldham

to us swinging is about relaxing and enjoying the company as much as the playing so straight or bi is ok sometimes after an evening we reflect and might say wish she was bi (thats becky but do,snt mean we didnt enjoy the company

just occurred to me how funny it is to be talking about "straight couples" on a swingers site.

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"just occurred to me how funny it is to be talking about "straight couples" on a swingers site. "

why so Babs?

we are a cpl with bi fem.....but dont always play with the girls.....its a matter of chemistry and the situation.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

"No, not a silly question at all.

Beware also, Bi-Curious females are not always Bi-Curious! (or even Bi-PLayful!) Depends who typed the profile as to how Bi she is lol

That's a great way of putting it. "bi playful" I usually talk about myself as bi-adventurous but bi-playful is much more accurate for me. Of course to play with anyone there has to be an attraction.

I agree FAB should put that option up."

Actually, "Bi-Playful" is a better description than "Bi-Curious". Most women are only curious once or twice! By then they usually know whether it is for them. Bi-Playful covers all those who have played with same sex and are happy to play if the attraction is there, but don't consider themselves Bi

By *ayceeCouple  over a year ago

northampton

I (Jem) always describe myself as bi-playfull. I love to play with everyone in a group situation but could never ever live without cock!!

even if the fem is bi there is not guarantee that mutual attraction is going to be there for both women

in my experience there have been very few women in a cpl situation that are truly bi sexual

most seem to be bi playful within the swing bed room - which is ok in its self

im afraid im one of the few that is actually Bi and there have been times when i have enjoyed the women more than the guys

but with that said we play as a cpl with another cpl - different rooms or swapping own partners doesnt really do it for us

so i guess in answer to your question you will find tonnes on here that will be happy to play and respect your 'straight' requests - in all honestly most on here respect other peoples limits anyway -

By *ouloveitCouple  over a year ago

Derby United Kingdom

Jerry and Ben here a very straight couple here

» Add a new message to this topic