FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > pushy men

pushy men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do some men feel they have to get you on kik or Skype asap to have won you or something.

I don't really get it.

I can still tell you to get lost on there as well as here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Do some men feel they have to get you on kik or Skype asap to have won you or something.

I don't really get it.

"

No. They want to look at you.

"Do some men feel they have to get you on kik or Skype asap to have won you or something.

I don't really get it.

No. They want to look at you."

They can look at me on here?

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I think some guys see it as a way to remove you from being active on here? Cut down the competition?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Perhaps they think its more personal, more 121?

No idea, don't skype and if it got to the stage of meeting usually exchange numbers anyway.

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

It's when every message they send chatting away they have to add that they 'want to meet up' , 'I would love to meet up', 'I'm free whenever you are so we can meet'

I just want to tell them to give it a rest and chat like a normal person for a bit. It really puts me off meeting them

[Removed by poster at 09/05/15 11:35:15]

"

Nope.

If I've been chatting a while on here I like to get their whatsapp or kik just for the pure fact conversation is a hell of a lot easier.

On here you have to keep logging in and out and all the other distractions that exist on this site.

It's not about "winning" to me.

It's the practicality of it. Especially if it's someone I am interested in meeting.

I just find it a little bit easier on kik, instant screen notifications to my phone let me know rather than listening out for my email sound, especially when phone is on silent. It's not a necessity tho.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Greedy, I think you need to upgrade your phone.

I'd say it's so they can get your attention solely on them as opposed to dealing with the 1000's of messages a day you lovely ladies appear to get. It's tough enough trying to impress someone 121 for some blokes let alone when your being bombarded by adverts from other potentials.

Or...they just wanna see more images & maybe a naughty vid or 2

"Greedy, I think you need to upgrade your phone."

I know

By *asonnosaMMan  over a year ago

Grantham

But people do ask for your whats app or kik or skype after only messaging for 5 minutes. That way they feel you have to respond to there every message asap, its just better to keep it here unless you are arranging a meet otherwise you get pestered

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Greedy, I think you need to upgrade your phone.

I know "

:D

When they ask me for kik or Skype most of the time it's cos they want to send/receive pics

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Don't have any of those so don't have the worry.

Ive have second or third messages where they are asking. I usually haven't make up my mind whether I want to carry on talking let alone meet.

And for some reason they get arsey when i say i don't want to and we can talk on here.

Wtf is that all about.

"It's when every message they send chatting away they have to add that they 'want to meet up' , 'I would love to meet up', 'I'm free whenever you are so we can meet'

I just want to tell them to give it a rest and chat like a normal person for a bit. It really puts me off meeting them "

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

I don't do kik or Skype I much prefer phone chats, swap some texts and talk on the phone you get a much better idea of connectivity through a voice chat.

The only issue is people now are hesitant to talk on the phone but are happy to text.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"

The only issue is people now are hesitant to talk on the phone but are happy to text. "

Let me guess, single women?

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"

The only issue is people now are hesitant to talk on the phone but are happy to text.

Let me guess, single women?"

Everybody, nobody likes phone calls anymore because texting is easier apparently

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"

Everybody, nobody likes phone calls anymore because texting is easier apparently"

I don't talk - and don't give out my mobile number until I trust someone. If they think that makes me fake, then thats their choice - I have no desire to give my number to a random I do not trust, and for them to (often) expect it to be a free sex chat line.

"

Everybody, nobody likes phone calls anymore because texting is easier apparently"

I won't meet anyone unless I've spoke to them on the phone, u can get a better vibe over the phone than text

By *aramelMINXWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I don't really get it.

"

Haha spot on

I like WhatsApp as it's way easier to have a conversation than the messages here, plus easier to have a laugh/share pics at random times as you get a notification rather than actively having to check fab.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"

Everybody, nobody likes phone calls anymore because texting is easier apparently

I don't talk - and don't give out my mobile number until I trust someone. If they think that makes me fake, then thats their choice - I have no desire to give my number to a random I do not trust, and for them to (often) expect it to be a free sex chat line."

I don't give out my number either now a days everyone as a phone with Internet access so they can get online on here to message me if needed

"It's when every message they send chatting away they have to add that they 'want to meet up' , 'I would love to meet up', 'I'm free whenever you are so we can meet'

I just want to tell them to give it a rest and chat like a normal person for a bit. It really puts me off meeting them "

We will never kik Skype or any other.

When we get asked we know they haven't read our profile in any case

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Big turn off and you can tell there wasters

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

When I have been chatting with a lady for a while I do ask if she is amenable to text/WhatsApp. It is simply easier than fab especially as my phone signal at work is dire.

» Add a new message to this topic