FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Have you ever...

Have you ever...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

fallen for someone you shouldn't have? What happened?

Weird subject but I think I'm just trying to look for comfort in my own situation

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nearly

I started liking a guy I used to meet a little to much so I just stopped meeting him

Was quite hard to tell him I didn't want to meet anymore as I really liked him but I knew my feelings were inappropriate so I had to stop

Got talking to a gorgeous young lady I work with one day and we just clicked. For about the next 6/7 months we talked all day, every day about anything and everything and we both just fell head over heels.....but unfortunately she's married. Nothing sexual ever happened, but we'd meet up outside work sometimes and just go and sit ok the park or on the marina and just talk and watch the world go by. I've never felt so comfortable with anybody in my whole life. Eventually we grew so close it started affecting her home life so we took a step back. To this day though we both know that each of us is just at the other end of a message.

She's my best friend

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

No, but I've got the Buzzcocks song in my head now.

This'll make you happy....

https://youtu.be/51OB2YoC4sg

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"No, but I've got the Buzzcocks song in my head now. "

Whoops. Sorry

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"No, but I've got the Buzzcocks song in my head now. "

"What do I get"?

Yes. And I fall for him many times over again.

There's usually a good reason why you shouldn't. Once you ignore that you are quite often destined to get hurt.

However sometimes the highs are worth the lows. One day you'll realise that it's not what you feel about that person but what you don't feel for anyone else.

Good luck xx

Knowing it's the wrong person is the best part of your situation.

I've done so and still think about the person and what could be but we still occasionally meet up, have mind blowing sex and then when it gets close after I just get up and leave.

The sex is good, the rest wouldn't be.

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Yes and i married her biggest mistake of my life. Thankfully long since divorced now and that's the best thing i ever did. Good luck x

By *eepfoughtMan  over a year ago

Burnley

Absolutely. Shouldn't have fallen, shouldn't have acted on it and shouldn't have listened to those that told me it was a bad idea.

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Wouldnt say fallen for, but defiantly developed strong feelings for him. He's very local, I've met up with him many times, even just for a chat that would always turn into kissing...never had full sex. He disappears every now n then.. The last time was for a couple of month..which helps me to forget.

Then bang, bumped right into him in the street!!

Yes. Fell for a couple of people when I shouldnt have and acted on it. One completely disappeared from my life the other is now a good friend and confidante.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Yep. Fell for a swinging partner 11 years ago. We ended up ceasing the sex snd are close friends to this day.

What that taught me is that I can be in love with more than one woman at a time.

» Add a new message to this topic