FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > weird glitch

weird glitch

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we have been in contact many months ago with a couple - the chat stopped as it seems we both thought the other wasnt intersted - today we got a message saying thanks for the wink and then some nice things - now both of us send winks when we cant really meet and maybe dont have the time to msg - put them on the hotlist and come back to them later on - so i sent a reply saying we didnt wink (saying this as no wink showing at the side as it does when you do) but and responded with more nice things- came back with yes you did hence their msg - i looked at our notes and this was a similar msg etc thing that happened last time -

so has anybody else had a situation where a msg not got there - or a wink not been registered etc so the info at the side of the profile isnt correct - strange its with the same people and all is fine but weird or what

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Sounds like a ploy to talk to you

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I only do winks when I am playing a forum game.....which is not very often....but we have had a couple of messages saying thanks for the wink. I say we didn't and look at the profile which agrees with me - not sure if some do get winks that we haven't sent?

it did go through mind first time which is ok - but to happen again - its no biggy just a little strange -

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have clicked on profiles on the looked at me section and have found a few times there will be profiles that say at the top they winked you 15 minutes ago etc.

But nothing has come through in the winks section.

We do only use the mobile version though.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Maybe a ploy...we have this when people message thanking us for a wink, which we never do, or for looking at their profile, when we haven't. I guess it's a ham fisted way of opening a conversation.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've had people wink me and it not appear in my winks box.

The only way I discovered is I happened to view their profile and it said they'd winked me x-weeks ago.

"I've had people wink me and it not appear in my winks box.

The only way I discovered is I happened to view their profile and it said they'd winked me x-weeks ago."

didnt appear in either - who knows

» Add a new message to this topic