FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Latex allergy

Latex allergy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone have a latex allergy? How do you control it?

I have, and struggle the week after attending a club or party as I can't control what everyone uses. I always take skyn, but 9/10 I have a swollen throat for the week after, which feels almost like tonsillitis! Lol

Any hints or tips would be appreciated!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Anyone have a latex allergy? How do you control it?

I have, and struggle the week after attending a club or party as I can't control what everyone uses. I always take skyn, but 9/10 I have a swollen throat for the week after, which feels almost like tonsillitis! Lol

Any hints or tips would be appreciated! "

Why not take some latex free ones and insist that anyone you play with uses them?

I can't use latex, it's not just condoms it's anything I can't use the latex gloves for work either just use none latex products, there is an alternative for everything

Surely you can control what everyone uses? Just pass them a Skyn?

By *ymph and ManicCouple  over a year ago

North East

She already takes skyns which we use as they are latex free ... fem has latex allergy ...OP ... we know it can be a hassle re fun but enjoy your fun and be sure others know about your allergy and the lead up to play ...

By *ymph and ManicCouple  over a year ago

North East

"Surely you can control what everyone uses? Just pass them a Skyn?"
... if they've actually used a toy or contact with other condom in previous play then it can cause a reaction ...

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

Talk to your doctor about your antihistamines being inadequate they might be able to help. No need for gory details just say about work gloves ect...

Some people get a bit weary if you insist they use your condoms, I have had guys in the past say they like to use their own so they know they are ok, if that happens I just tell them no sex then

It's their choice

"Surely you can control what everyone uses? Just pass them a Skyn? ... if they've actually used a toy or contact with other condom in previous play then it can cause a reaction ... "

Exactly this.. If they played earlier in the night using a latex condom, then I play with them using a skyn or oral, I will still react.

I can't go around the entire night making everyone I have my eye on only use skyns, just in case I give them oral at some point lol

"Talk to your doctor about your antihistamines being inadequate they might be able to help. No need for gory details just say about work gloves ect..."
good idea. Might be worth a trip tomorrow

Sounds like you might be fighting a losing battle as far as clubs go then. I'm certainly not one to judge but if you're not discriminating regarding who you play with, it's a tricky one.

I mean that by the way - go for your life

"Sounds like you might be fighting a losing battle as far as clubs go then. I'm certainly not one to judge but if you're not discriminating regarding who you play with, it's a tricky one.

I mean that by the way - go for your life "

I'm guessing you haven't attended many private parties or clubs, judging by that response.

Epsom

"Talk to your doctor about your antihistamines being inadequate they might be able to help. No need for gory details just say about work gloves ect... good idea. Might be worth a trip tomorrow "

Just tell people you have a latex allergy too. I worked with nurse that had this.... One ended up being resuscitated because the wrong glove got put out for her in operating theatres. It's no joke.... Let them know that!

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Sounds like you might be fighting a losing battle as far as clubs go then. I'm certainly not one to judge but if you're not discriminating regarding who you play with, it's a tricky one.

I mean that by the way - go for your life I'm guessing you haven't attended many private parties or clubs, judging by that response."

I've been to more than I've had hot dinners, used to organise my own private and public events - started about 12 years ago, lots of experience. What I'm saying is that you can be more selective if you want to. It's a personal choice to have sex with a random man who might not have washed.

Could you make sure your the first one to play with thrm on the night? Would mean you might only be able to play with one person on the night though

I mean that by the way - go for your life I'm guessing you haven't attended many private parties or clubs, judging by that response.

I've been to more than I've had hot dinners, used to organise my own private and public events - started about 12 years ago, lots of experience. What I'm saying is that you can be more selective if you want to. It's a personal choice to have sex with a random man who might not have washed."

That's a good point if they still have latex on their cock it just shows they are not using the shower facilities between play sessions

Thing is you don't know this till it's to late

Forum Mod

I mean that by the way - go for your life I'm guessing you haven't attended many private parties or clubs, judging by that response.

I've been to more than I've had hot dinners, used to organise my own private and public events - started about 12 years ago, lots of experience. What I'm saying is that you can be more selective if you want to. It's a personal choice to have sex with a random man who might not have washed.

That's a good point if they still have latex on their cock it just shows they are not using the shower facilities between play sessions

Thing is you don't know this till it's to late "

I can taste latex on a cock straight away,it's gross

I once asked a guy to take his condom off and put one of my own latex free ones on,went to give him a bj before putting the latex free one on and it tasted disgusting

It's not just on men, if I'm playing with a lady and she has previously played with a guy using latex, it's that too.

I use Skyn too as also latex allergic. Best condoms

Forum Mod

"It's not just on men, if I'm playing with a lady and she has previously played with a guy using latex, it's that too. "

Apart from making anyone you play with have a shower before you touch them it's going to be pretty much impossible to manage

What's worse? The effects of the latex or not being able to play freely with more than one person at a party or club?

The antihistamine advice was pretty good,maybe try that

By *remiumChocolate_milkMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"It's not just on men, if I'm playing with a lady and she has previously played with a guy using latex, it's that too. "

I'd be more than happy to don a skyn for you

By *ikeuontopMan  over a year ago

Oldbury

My wife is allergic to latex too - now in the case of condoms it's not an issue as we use them but her toys also gave her allergic relations we now use medical grade silicon products which are latex free so I thank the good doctor for allowing me to enjoy and watch play time ( big smiley face)

"It's not just on men, if I'm playing with a lady and she has previously played with a guy using latex, it's that too.

Apart from making anyone you play with have a shower before you touch them it's going to be pretty much impossible to manage

What's worse? The effects of the latex or not being able to play freely with more than one person at a party or club?

The antihistamine advice was pretty good,maybe try that "

Yeah that's what I'm going to try. Thanks everyone x

I'm amazed that some people just don't get it

You're not always able to ask everyone if they've had contact with latex during the evening, and most people would have no idea if they did or didn't

The only way would be for the party organiser to insist everyone used skyns, handing then out at the door and having a condom amnesty to bin all latex ones

They'd also have to provide silicone toys for everyone to use

let's face it, it ain't happen

So the only choice for those with allergies is to suffer or up their meds

"I'm amazed that some people just don't get it

You're not always able to ask everyone if they've had contact with latex during the evening, and most people would have no idea if they did or didn't

The only way would be for the party organiser to insist everyone used skyns, handing then out at the door and having a condom amnesty to bin all latex ones

So the only choice for those with allergies is to suffer or up their meds "

A voice of reason

So the only choice for those with allergies is to suffer or up their meds "

I think we all 'get it'. We're just offering advice and opinions - it's not a competition to see who's right.

"

I think we all 'get it'. We're just offering advice and opinions - it's not a competition to see who's right."

This is fab

It is

So the only choice for those with allergies is to suffer or up their meds

I think we all 'get it'. We're just offering advice and opinions - it's not a competition to see who's right."

Interesting that you didn't apologise publically though...

If anyone would like to take advantage of my super tight throat this week, please feel free...

I'm very happy to apologies publicly for the misunderstanding an potentially coming across as judgemental - that was never my intention as I said in my post though I accept that my post may have been misconstrued by some, and that I may have looked like I'd say a few things that were less than complimentary on this thread.

My post were only ever meant as advice, and in no way a judgement on anyones sexual preference or mode of conduct at sex parties. X

*apologise

Epsom

"If anyone would like to take advantage of my super tight throat this week, please feel free... "

Is that everyone x

"If anyone would like to take advantage of my super tight throat this week, please feel free...

Is that everyone x "

I need more practice breathing through my nose just make sure you leave the latex at home, I don't fancy more practice at asphyxiation

"I'm very happy to apologies publicly for the misunderstanding an potentially coming across as judgemental - that was never my intention as I said in my post though I accept that my post may have been misconstrued by some, and that I may have looked like I'd say a few things that were less than complimentary on this thread.

My post were only ever meant as advice, and in no way a judgement on anyones sexual preference or mode of conduct at sex parties. X"

Apology accepted. It helps you have a pretty face and flatter me

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Just be careful as allergic reactions can worsen without warning. A medi alert bracelet may be worth having.

"If anyone would like to take advantage of my super tight throat this week, please feel free... "

*nips to chemist for skyns*

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Just be careful as allergic reactions can worsen without warning. A medi alert bracelet may be worth having. "

A friend of mine has a potentially fatal latex allergy. She once ate food from a street vendor who used gloves which have a very small amount of latex in when preparing the food and it all got quite scary and involved and ambulance!

If your allergy is getting bad it's worth enquiring about an epi pen as not everywhere has one.

"Just be careful as allergic reactions can worsen without warning. A medi alert bracelet may be worth having. "

This may actually be quite a good idea. Thank you. It's definitely getting worse as I get older.. Or maybe I'm just sucking and fucking more?!

» Add a new message to this topic