FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fazes

Fazes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *remiumChocolate_milk OP   Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

This year I've tried a few products that I haven't used before. Some, such as coconut oil, I will continue with, while others, such as ginseng, I won't.

Undecided on aloe vera juice.

Have just bought some lavender oil that I'm looking forward to using - meant to promote relaxation and help with sleep.

Is there anything that you've tried that you haven't felt was for you or that has become an everyday thing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Green tea. Never thought I'd enjoy it, but now I have a cup every morning and at least 2 more during the day.

I however, have tried repeatedly to get on with chia tea. I can't. It tastes like I imagine sweaty socks would taste.

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Mmm coconut oil in expresso xx

Milton Keynes

"Green tea. Never thought I'd enjoy it, but now I have a cup every morning and at least 2 more during the day.

I however, have tried repeatedly to get on with chia tea. I can't. It tastes like I imagine sweaty socks would taste."

Have you noticed any benefits to drinking green tea? I have some but only dink it occasionally.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Coconut oil for cooking, butter in coffee, baking with tapioca starch instead of flour...... Coconut flour was a disaster though!

Milton Keynes

"Mmm coconut oil in expresso xx "

I put a splash of almond oil in my morning coffee. Used to do coconut oil in it but now, if it's not going of my face, I only spread it on toast

"This year I've tried a few products that I haven't used before. Some, such as coconut oil, I will continue with, while others, such as ginseng, I won't.

Undecided on aloe vera juice.

Have just bought some lavender oil that I'm looking forward to using - meant to promote relaxation and help with sleep.

Is there anything that you've tried that you haven't felt was for you or that has become an everyday thing? "

Tea tree oil is good and rosemary oil too

"Mmm coconut oil in expresso xx "

Agree. X

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Wearing a red fez to meets. It's not something I've done, but I'm considering it. I think with a fez on, I'll be a bit less conspicuous

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"Wearing a red fez to meets. It's not something I've done, but I'm considering it. I think with a fez on, I'll be a bit less conspicuous "

I think even a fez would struggle to make you less conspicuous or take any the attention away from your other attributes

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Wearing a red fez to meets. It's not something I've done, but I'm considering it. I think with a fez on, I'll be a bit less conspicuous

I think even a fez would struggle to make you less conspicuous or take any the attention away from your other attributes "

Considering the EPIC boobage you have, that is pot and kettle! But I love it.

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"Wearing a red fez to meets. It's not something I've done, but I'm considering it. I think with a fez on, I'll be a bit less conspicuous

I think even a fez would struggle to make you less conspicuous or take any the attention away from your other attributes

Considering the EPIC boobage you have, that is pot and kettle! But I love it. "

Yeah but I have to go slutty because I don't have a rather dashing fez to disguise me

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"Green tea. Never thought I'd enjoy it, but now I have a cup every morning and at least 2 more during the day.

I however, have tried repeatedly to get on with chia tea. I can't. It tastes like I imagine sweaty socks would taste.

Have you noticed any benefits to drinking green tea? I have some but only dink it occasionally."

My skin is a lot clearer. And it also flushes out my system well. In other words, it makes me pee a lot!

I feel a lot less bloated too.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I.put tea tree oil in my bath and have lavender and rosemary to hand too. The lavender sometimes also goes on my pillow if I'm struggling to sleep or on sunburn (only a tiny bit though).

The rosemary goes in the bath and a few drops into my conditioner bottle to add shine.

A ripe avocado mashed, with mayo and or lemon juice if I have them, then spread on my hair which I then wrap in cling film is the oddest tip I have! It's a great deep conditioning treatment. And if you can get an over ripe avocado cheap all the better. A friend once turned up just as I was about to apply and whilst I was making a drink started snacking

» Add a new message to this topic