FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Intimate shaving.

Intimate shaving.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *verReadyAndMinxy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Advice from the ladies please, mind you I guess it doesn't matter really!

What do you recommend, both in methods, 'tools' and positions, to achieve very smooth intimate bits in all nooks and crannies?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Being flexible. Lots of gel. A fresh good razor and lots of moisturizer. All on a daily basis.

Employ help

By *lan43sumMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"Advice from the ladies please, mind you I guess it doesn't matter really!

What do you recommend, both in methods, 'tools' and positions, to achieve very smooth intimate bits in all nooks and crannies?! "

I'd advise you to invite a friend to do it for you. I love shaving ladies and obviously that has the advantage that I can see exactly what I'm doing. In that case I'd certainly go for wet shaving. Ny preference would be to use one of multi blade disposable.

There is much jib satisfaction in seeing the reults of such careful work!

Blackpool

"Being flexible. Lots of gel. A fresh good razor and lots of moisturizer. All on a daily basis."

Thanks. X

Blackpool

What do you recommend, both in methods, 'tools' and positions, to achieve very smooth intimate bits in all nooks and crannies?!

I'd advise you to invite a friend to do it for you. I love shaving ladies and obviously that has the advantage that I can see exactly what I'm doing. In that case I'd certainly go for wet shaving. Ny preference would be to use one of multi blade disposable.

There is much jib satisfaction in seeing the reults of such careful work!"

I wouldn't feel comfortable letting someone else do it just as I wouldn't offer to do it neither. X

What do you recommend, both in methods, 'tools' and positions, to achieve very smooth intimate bits in all nooks and crannies?! "

If you're near Manchester you need a trip to the Brazilian Waxing Company. They are the absolute best; you're done in 10 minutes and it saves you lots of faffing around with razors and such!

I use my epilator. Lasts longer than shaving & feels fabulously smooth too .

It was a bit sore when I first started using it but pretty much painfree now.

R

When actually shaving a disposable bic, the pink one for ladies is good. morrisons cheap mens ones are good as well, the ones in the yellow packet.

I just stand in the shower, one leg up on the side of the bath. Or sit in the bath, kind of doing the splits but with one leg bent coz my bath is just a normal sized bath and i can't do the actual splits in there.

Tbh i just trim now with a battery powered lady shaver, got sick of stubble and shaving everything off every day.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Employ help "

Lol. Exactly this.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

...and finish with baby oil

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I go for regular waxes. But sometimes in between when it needs a tidy I've tried the bath method. What works for me is to lay a towel on the bed, gel up and then lie down with my knees apart, my torso up on pillows and a mirror propped between my knees. And a bowl of warm water. And decent triple blade disposable razors. And baby oil.

» Add a new message to this topic