FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Nuts; nuts everywhere!

Nuts; nuts everywhere!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now, i'm not usually gripped by watching Gloria Hunniford on the TV but just been watching a thing she did on nuts. The amount of food items that are likely to have nut or nut traces in them is amazing!!

Many people (especially kids) seem to have nut allergies these days. Do you have a nut allergy? How does it affect your daily life?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ola.Woman  over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

I just block and move on

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Watching it too, some manufacturers are going to remove the warning on certain products though as it is unnecessary

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Now, i'm not usually gripped by watching Gloria Hunniford on the TV but just been watching a thing she did on nuts. The amount of food items that are likely to have nut or nut traces in them is amazing!!

Many people (especially kids) seem to have nut allergies these days. Do you have a nut allergy? How does it affect your daily life?"

I don't have one.. I have a nuts fetish thoug sorry back to said subject.. My friends daughter found out about her nut allergy whilst eating a mars bar. That only about 5 years ago and she is 14

"I just block and move on "

Haha Lola!

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Nuts nuts everware , those dam squirrels .

Mike Leigh's 1976 screenplay " Nuts in May" is one of most amusing films I've ever seen....

"

Many people (especially kids) seem to have nut allergies these days. Do you have a nut allergy? How does it affect your daily life?"

My cousin does.

Food wise I'm not allergic to anything.

"Now, i'm not usually gripped by watching Gloria Hunniford on the TV but just been watching a thing she did on nuts. The amount of food items that are likely to have nut or nut traces in them is amazing!!

Many people (especially kids) seem to have nut allergies these days. Do you have a nut allergy? How does it affect your daily life?

I don't have one.. I have a nuts fetish thoug sorry back to said subject.. My friends daughter found out about her nut allergy whilst eating a mars bar. That only about 5 years ago and she is 14"

There are 3 kids at my sons school that have nut allergies. They eat separately from all the kids at lunch time to avoid "contamination"!

I don't have one.. I have a nuts fetish thoug sorry back to said subject.. My friends daughter found out about her nut allergy whilst eating a mars bar. That only about 5 years ago and she is 14

There are 3 kids at my sons school that have nut allergies. They eat separately from all the kids at lunch time to avoid "contamination"!"

Sad times that whoever has it has to be so careful and not carefree

There are 3 kids at my sons school that have nut allergies. They eat separately from all the kids at lunch time to avoid "contamination"!

Sad times that whoever has it has to be so careful and not carefree "

Yep - seems like many people suffer from some kind of allergy these days. Reminds me of that old american program with the guy living in a plastic bubble!

Sad times that whoever has it has to be so careful and not carefree

Yep - seems like many people suffer from some kind of allergy these days. Reminds me of that old american program with the guy living in a plastic bubble!"

I don't understand why so much in this day in age?

The old days you didn't.

» Add a new message to this topic