FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Feeling clucky

Feeling clucky

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For the past six months I have had the overwhelming urge to have another child and nothing is making the feeling go away, I am however a single man, and don't think it would be right to be with someone just to have a baby, my thoughts have now turned to surrogacy has any one any thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

No no one has any thoughts about a straight man wanting a baby but not wanting a woman that normally goes along with it? Ok

By *ust MonicaWoman  over a year ago

CAMBRIDGESHIRE

Why not? If u have been feeling this way for the last 6 months then maybe it's a good idea to start exploring it? Good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if you could get pregnant would you still feel the same way do you think? as in would you just look for a sperm donor?

"if you could get pregnant would you still feel the same way do you think? as in would you just look for a sperm donor? "

I can't get pregnant, so that's all academic, I've spoken to a couple of friends about it who think it's wierd yet I don't think they would have the same problem if I was a gay man

why shouldn't you have the urge to procreate? This seems a strange place to discuss it, but maybe a close friend would let you babysit or help with the mundane side of parenthood?

Postnatal depression applies to men too

"why shouldn't you have the urge to procreate? This seems a strange place to discuss it, but maybe a close friend would let you babysit or help with the mundane side of parenthood?

Postnatal depression applies to men too"

Lol I already have two kids, teenage daughter who lives with her mother, and my son who I have full custody of this ain't my first rodeo, it's just fatherhood has been the most rewarding thing I have ever done, and I just feel

Like I want another one

Fanny Adams r u looking 4 meet I'd be very very interested

"why shouldn't you have the urge to procreate? This seems a strange place to discuss it, but maybe a close friend would let you babysit or help with the mundane side of parenthood?

Lol I already have two kids, teenage daughter who lives with her mother, and my son who I have full custody of this ain't my first rodeo, it's just fatherhood has been the most rewarding thing I have ever done, and I just feel

Like I want another one"

Adopt or maybe become a foster parent?

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

Like I want another one

Adopt or maybe become a foster parent? "

People say adopt or foster but don't realise how difficult it really is to become accepted. My ex husband and I applied, got six months along in the process of social worker visits only to be rejected due to financial difficulties we'd experienced in our late teens. Yep, rejected 17 years later because we'd both had debt at the age of 18/19

I can see how adoption would be a good thing to do but I don't think I could handle the heartache if I got rejected at the last minute same with fostering, looks like I'll search for a surrogate then

I'd go for it..... It's obviously not just a passing 'awwww aren't babies cute' after 6 months of it being on your mind. If you can cover all a Childs needs and have the means, then why not?? X

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I've had the same feeling for 5 years you learn to cope but I would say don't let it consume you. It did me for years ive just come to the point where I think now I may never become a mum but to live life to the fullest. At least you have your current children..good luck with whatever path you choose.

By *ipsTeaserCouple  over a year ago

here and there, thereabouts

If this is something you feel strongly about I would speak it over with the people closest to you,your support system. Maybe counselling and doctor visit too,to speak over all your options if you do decide this is something you want.

Has it come at a time when you've become aware of your children reaching milestones, and it's not just a wistful broodiness from that time of childhood? Or is it a yearning?

We aren't best placed on here, nor do we know you well enough to really counsel you, but I dont think there's anything odd that you feel this way.

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

"For the past six months I have had the overwhelming urge to have another child and nothing is making the feeling go away, I am however a single man, and don't think it would be right to be with someone just to have a baby, my thoughts have now turned to surrogacy has any one any thoughts?"

there are couples out there that cant have a baby because the male is infertile , and some times they do come looking for a sperm dona , hang in there you may get lucky ,

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"For the past six months I have had the overwhelming urge to have another child and nothing is making the feeling go away, I am however a single man, and don't think it would be right to be with someone just to have a baby, my thoughts have now turned to surrogacy has any one any thoughts?"

Have you looked into fostering or adoption?

"For the past six months I have had the overwhelming urge to have another child and nothing is making the feeling go away, I am however a single man, and don't think it would be right to be with someone just to have a baby, my thoughts have now turned to surrogacy has any one any thoughts?

there are couples out there that cant have a baby because the male is infertile , and some times they do come looking for a sperm dona , hang in there you may get lucky , "

That's not realy what I want, I want to bring the child up not pop in on birthdays.

I have thought about adoption and fostering, and from what I have been told I would, rightly or wrongly be at an advantage for being mixed race, but as I'm sort of a smoker (e-cig) over weight and have had poor credit in the past I'm not sure about it, and if it all fell through I'd be devastated

"For the past six months I have had the overwhelming urge to have another child and nothing is making the feeling go away, I am however a single man, and don't think it would be right to be with someone just to have a baby, my thoughts have now turned to surrogacy has any one any thoughts?

there are couples out there that cant have a baby because the male is infertile , and some times they do come looking for a sperm dona , hang in there you may get lucky ,

That's not realy what I want, I want to bring the child up not pop in on birthdays.

I have thought about adoption and fostering, and from what I have been told I would, rightly or wrongly be at an advantage for being mixed race, but as I'm sort of a smoker (e-cig) over weight and have had poor credit in the past I'm not sure about it, and if it all fell through I'd be devastated "

Adoption is like winning the lottery now days, there are far more people wanting babies than babies out there

My daughter can't have children and people say to her all the time. ..oh you can adopt, like it's as easy as picking up a item in a supermarket, when you look into it it's really not, there are many people who sit on that list all their life's and never get lucky, and that's if you manage to get on it, obviously I know some do get that child they dream of but they are a very small percentage compared to those who do not

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Adoption is so difficult Id never get through the assessment for it so not something ive thought of even considering. There are other means that I'm looking into and all that but who knows what the future holds

"Adoption is so difficult Id never get through the assessment for it so not something ive thought of even considering. There are other means that I'm looking into and all that but who knows what the future holds "

If you fancy carrying twins I might just have an idea lmao

Surprised the bareback police aren't in here...

Loads of guys are into breeding, and i get offers from guys wanting to get me pregnant. Sex is pretty much for creating children anyway and that's why we get the urge to have sex and have the organs for it. It's not abnormal to feel this way and i like my independence and enjoyed being a single mum (it was hard work but better than being stuck in a relationship).

Why not be with someone who wants a baby? If you can get along with each other and have the same goals for your child and the way you bring it up, and can be friends and both of you get to have kids together then you got what you wanted?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Surprised the bareback police aren't in here...

Loads of guys are into breeding, and i get offers from guys wanting to get me pregnant. "

I think this is a different conversation to those two emotive subjects... And I think it would be sad if it were to be derailed in those directions

I know a couple of friends who parents fostered whilst having them... I know my mum looked into it when we were young.... And I have the upmost respect for anyone who has considered it....

Loads of guys are into breeding, and i get offers from guys wanting to get me pregnant.

I think this is a different conversation to those two emotive subjects... And I think it would be sad if it were to be derailed in those directions

I know a couple of friends who parents fostered whilst having them... I know my mum looked into it when we were young.... And I have the upmost respect for anyone who has considered it...."

Sorry, wasn't trying to derail it, that genuinely was my first thought when i came in here.

Loads of guys are into breeding, and i get offers from guys wanting to get me pregnant. Sex is pretty much for creating children anyway and that's why we get the urge to have sex and have the organs for it. It's not abnormal to feel this way and i like my independence and enjoyed being a single mum (it was hard work but better than being stuck in a relationship).

Why not be with someone who wants a baby? If you can get along with each other and have the same goals for your child and the way you bring it up, and can be friends and both of you get to have kids together then you got what you wanted?"

I love and need my freedom, I don't want to be in a relationship, I especialy don't want to be in a relationship just to have a baby, I enjoy fatherhood more than anything in the world, what I like to do to relax is spend time with my kids, it's the only thing that I'm truly good at,

» Add a new message to this topic