FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > UEFA Champions league live: barcelona v paris saint germain live itv1 7.30pm

UEFA Champions league live: barcelona v paris saint germain live itv1 7.30pm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Will you also watch it and whats your prediction? I recon barc will win with 2.0

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it'll be a draw 1-1 barca don't need to win it. Where as psg need the win. This is football at its best.

I've got money on this both teams to score so hopefully.......

I'm hoping for a Barca win. Zlatan needs to be taken down a peg or two.

Ibrahimovic being back should make this interesting.

Love him or hate him ibrahimovic is one of the best in the world give me ibrahimovic over suarez and even a right now Neymar. Never be better then Messi mind.

Yes hope my fellow swede zlatan score 2 goals

Love him or hate him ibrahimovic is one of the best in the world give me ibrahimovic over suarez and even a right now Neymar. Never be better then Messi mind.

Got 2 bets tonight both anytime goalscorers, Suarez at 2.25 and Lewandowski at 2.05

I have to change my prediction, didnt know it was psg lol so new score.. 2.0 to psg.

What's everyone think about the bayern game? Think they'll win but not sure bout going through????

"Love him or hate him ibrahimovic is one of the best in the world give me ibrahimovic over suarez and even a right now Neymar. Never be better then Messi mind."

Disagree, on current form Suarez is the top player in the world right now! I love zlatan though, he's fantastic, but in my book rates 4th just behind Suarez, messi and ronaldo in that order right now on current form. But those 3 are interchangeable at any time.

[Removed by poster at 21/04/15 19:30:49]

"Love him or hate him ibrahimovic is one of the best in the world give me ibrahimovic over suarez and even a right now Neymar. Never be better then Messi mind.

Disagree, on current form Suarez is the top player in the world right now! I love zlatan though, he's fantastic, but in my book rates 4th just behind Suarez, messi and ronaldo in that order right now on current form. But those 3 are interchangeable at any time. "

Fair play! I agree with Ronaldo, Messi, Ibrahimovic but Suarez I can't agree with, he has potential but as of yet I wouldn't put him in the same class

I'd rather have aguero over ibrahimovic and I agree suarez is not in the same class as Messi or Ronaldo

You only need to look a Liverpool this year, the difference being Suarez. I addition to his genius football brain he also has a fantastic work rate, better than messi or ronaldo. Neither of those two on their own would make such a difference to a team like Liverpool as Suarez did. His goals in the first leg vs psg were sublime.

He has still scored half the amount of goals compared to Messi and Ronaldo this season

He has just moved to a new club and settled in, he started on the periphery and playing wide but now they recognise just how good he is and he's become a more central figure. As I mentioned above, his also all about work rate and team play, more so than the other two, it's not all about scoring goals. Maradona didn't score as many goals as either of those two guys and neither of them are fit to lace his boots when he was in his prime. BTW Bayern to win tonight and go through.

Edinson Cavani hatrick Clive, then back to inventing a new light bulb.

"You only need to look a Liverpool this year, the difference being Suarez. I addition to his genius football brain he also has a fantastic work rate, better than messi or ronaldo. Neither of those two on their own would make such a difference to a team like Liverpool as Suarez did. His goals in the first leg vs psg were sublime. "

I think anyone of the three we mentioned could go into a Liverpool team and make the difference.

I can see Real Madrid getting some joy down that left wing Clive.

"You only need to look a Liverpool this year, the difference being Suarez. I addition to his genius football brain he also has a fantastic work rate, better than messi or ronaldo. Neither of those two on their own would make such a difference to a team like Liverpool as Suarez did. His goals in the first leg vs psg were sublime. "

Another difference is the number of matches they have had to play.

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

Just a pity he gets so hungry while he's playing!

[Removed by poster at 22/04/15 07:04:36]

It was a good game

» Add a new message to this topic