FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > people who are waisters

people who are waisters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

if you set a meet and they let you down the should be a post or forum were you can name them and shame them will help everyone who are genuine. just to help

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No...... no there shouldn't be.....

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Are waisters like hipsters?

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Err...no.

"if you set a meet and they let you down the should be a post or forum were you can name them and shame them will help everyone who are genuine. just to help"

There's a button for that somewhere...Under report profile I believe?

By *arlock69Man  over a year ago

Batley... (near Leeds)

How long before admin shut this thread down??...lol

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Fuckeranlattex arranged to meet us and didn't show up.

Not true.

But see the flaw now?

A

"Are waisters like hipsters? "

Hipsters have beards....oh wait.

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

The worlds full of them just learn and move on .

[Removed by poster at 20/04/15 11:13:23]

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"if you set a meet and they let you down the should be a post or forum were you can name them and shame them will help everyone who are genuine. just to help"

It seems like a good idea at first but people with a grudge would name and shame innocent people. It wouldn't work in practice.

"[Removed by poster at 20/04/15 11:13:23]"

Ignore this "removed by poster"

Why does the site have the option then?

By *anchestercubMan  over a year ago

manchester & NI

Why not have a 'no show' count on verification summaries? No other arbitrary details or comments.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Why not have a 'no show' count on verification summaries? No other arbitrary details or comments. "

How?

A

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

"Why not have a 'no show' count on verification summaries? No other arbitrary details or comments. "

it would still be abused by people when turned down.

By *eithoWoman  over a year ago

Chatham

How would you stop anyone I've said 'not interested' to, from using the function out of spite? Or those who tell me I'm out of order for having preferences?

By *unPeteMan  over a year ago

Near Bristol

Best thing to do is pick yourself up, dust yourself down, swallow hard, look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself you're a beautiful person and it's their loss!

Erm no , that's doesn't work for me either! B*st*rd timewasters

"Why not have a 'no show' count on verification summaries? No other arbitrary details or comments.

How would you stop anyone I've said 'not interested' to, from using the function out of spite? Or those who tell me I'm out of order for having preferences? "

Quite easily - a "meet" is arranged - both parties "accept" that meet by clicking on the button.

A "No Show" can then be done in the same section.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Why not have a 'no show' count on verification summaries? No other arbitrary details or comments.

How would you stop anyone I've said 'not interested' to, from using the function out of spite? Or those who tell me I'm out of order for having preferences?

Quite easily - a "meet" is arranged - both parties "accept" that meet by clicking on the button.

A "No Show" can then be done in the same section."

Except when life gets in the way and one party has to cancel (work, childcare, illness etc.) the other may throw their toys out of the pram and label you a timewaster.

There's no foolproof system.

Hence better not to have one.

A

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Bloody hell I'm here for sex not to arrange a conference call!! Too formal

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

The best way would be an arrange meet function under the profile, both parties click it on each other and set the date and the system logs the meet.

After the meet date you get some options.

1. User attended, leave veri.

2. User attended, don't wish

to leave veri.

3. User did not attend, notified in advance. (this would give them a yellow flag)

4. User did not attend, did not notify (red flag, three red flags = ban)

The beauty of this is you can't really set people up by making profiles and naming and shaming as both parties need to confirm there will be a meet.

Wow that actually makes sense, damn I'm good

No strings drink arranged, both meet, one party keen to move to the next level, the other party thinks 'they're not my type' so no bedroom offer ensues.

First party ego hurt, presses 'no show' in spite. So good idea, but system is still flawed.

I thought the op was being 'fattist'!

Burton upon stather

You beat me to it, shot me down in my prime, curse you!

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Wouldn't work as pointed out, it's open to abuse. Choose well profile wise I'd say but all meet set ups are a risk, accept its going up happen at some point and have a back up plan especially if you've travelled, booked hotel etc,. Some good, dare I say vanilla nights out can be had off the back of a failed meet.

Him

[Removed by poster at 20/04/15 12:12:40]

Agreed but what if there are genuine reasons that the person you're meeting doesn't accept? Eg many of us have children - and if cancel because your child's I'll, the other party could get sour grapes and click the no show button!

However - I've been messed about/stood up as often as most people on here - and I'd love it if there was a way of getting rid of those who say they'll meet and cancel/don't turn up! Xx

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"The best way would be an arrange meet function under the profile, both parties click it on each other and set the date and the system logs the meet.

to leave veri.

3. User did not attend, notified in advance. (this would give them a yellow flag)

The beauty of this is you can't really set people up by making profiles and naming and shaming as both parties need to confirm there will be a meet.

Wow that actually makes sense, damn I'm good "

Many, many (and again!) many people manage to meet without a bunch of 'tools' on a website.

If you need any of the site systems to be able to plan meets apart from messages then you're putting too much reliance on the site and absolving yourself from common sense and responsibility.

How did people ever meet before the Internet!

A

"The best way would be an arrange meet function under the profile, both parties click it on each other and set the date and the system logs the meet.

to leave veri.

What about the 'user attended but wouldn't lie back and open their legs when I wanted them to, so I'll give them a red flag' option?

Damn, not quite so good as you think!?

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Here we go again.

Does ANYONE use the sodding search box?

Asked and answered sooooooooooo many times!

And no, you shouldn't be able to name and shame.

By *rallvalCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

It is either...

A. Jackspeak (Naval term) for a hopeless rating only competent to work the waist of the ship. All useful sailors worked the complicated jobs.

B. A misspelled waster... which is a corruption of the naval term.

to leave veri.

bloody hell lol do we get marked down if we're a shit shag maybe a black flag?

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

to leave veri.

What about the 'user attended but wouldn't lie back and open their legs when I wanted them to, so I'll give them a red flag' option?

Damn, not quite so good as you think!? "

Agreed but what if there are genuine reasons that the person you're meeting doesn't accept? Eg many of us have children - and if cancel because your child's I'll, the other party could get sour grapes and click the no show button!

However - I've been messed about/stood up as often as most people on here - and I'd love it if there was a way of getting rid of those who say they'll meet and cancel/don't turn up! Xx"

There is...report the profile, let Admin deal with it and move on

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

There's a website that uses a "my meets" section.

Maybe one on the lovely cds/tvs can explain how it works on that website.

Burton upon stather

to leave veri.

Damn, not quite so good as you think!? "

That's where personal judgement comes into it, no system is perfect.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

The Name & Shame forum room is only available to Platinum Members.

You wouldn't belive the bitch session we have! lolz

By *eithoWoman  over a year ago

Chatham

No strings drink arranged, both meet, one party keen to move to the next level, the other party thinks 'they're not my type' so no bedroom offer ensues.

First party ego hurt, presses 'no show' in spite. So good idea, but system is still flawed."

Or if I say 'let's meet for social first', other party thinks they're irresistible and it will turn into a play meet. They click the 'no show' button when they realise I do actually mean 'it's just a social'! Has happened on more than one occasion!

I think such a system would be rather crass anyway. I'm here to make friends, not offer a service!

"The Name & Shame forum room is only available to Platinum Members.

You wouldn't belive the bitch session we have! lolz "

You should hear what there saying about thingy. I didn't realise that was possible.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"The Name & Shame forum room is only available to Platinum Members.

You wouldn't belive the bitch session we have! lolz

You should hear what there saying about thingy. I didn't realise that was possible. "

Just checked! Sweet baby Jesus thats is some sick shit!!!

*faps*

Forum Mod

This site will never allow a name and shame option