FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The Shorter Gentleman

The Shorter Gentleman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In Response to the Tall guy thread I would agree that ladies prefer the tall dark handsome types for sure.

Im very comfortable with being 5 ft 6 and would like to hear the ladies opinions and their experiences.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ingle Beds LassWoman  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Nowt wrong with the shorter gentleman

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/04/15 12:23:38]

If I were smaller myself then I would be into smaller men. I think for a lot of tall women, especially if they're a bit self conscious about it, it's more about how being with someone taller or smaller than themselves makes them feel, rather than finding taller or shorter attractive per se.

Now if all you short women could leave the tall ones for me that would be great thanks

"If I were smaller myself then I would be into smaller men. I think for a lot of tall women, especially if they're a bit self conscious about it, it's more about how being with someone taller or smaller than themselves makes them feel, rather than finding taller or shorter attractive per se.

Now if all you short women could leave the tall ones for me that would be great thanks "

What do you class as short?

I'm a shortish person..never been a problem with any of my taller meets..even those that made me wear heels

"If I were smaller myself then I would be into smaller men. I think for a lot of tall women, especially if they're a bit self conscious about it, it's more about how being with someone taller or smaller than themselves makes them feel, rather than finding taller or shorter attractive per se.

Now if all you short women could leave the tall ones for me that would be great thanks "

Fair point but as another guy said on here even 5ft nothing ladies think 5ft 6 is too short.

Now if all you short women could leave the tall ones for me that would be great thanks

Fair point but as another guy said on here even 5ft nothing ladies think 5ft 6 is too short. "

Well they're mental

My fb is 5'6". The inch shorter doesn't matter

"In Response to the Tall guy thread I would agree that ladies prefer the tall dark handsome types for sure.

Im very comfortable with being 5 ft 6 and would like to hear the ladies opinions and their experiences."

doesnt bother me ill still wear heels

Fair point but as another guy said on here even 5ft nothing ladies think 5ft 6 is too short.

Well they're mental "

Ha ....I have had a few much taller ladies in my life and recently a 6 footer took a shine to me but we looked ridiculous together as she was 6ft 5 in heels ( fetch the box)

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

What do you class as short?"

Good question. I'm unquestionably short, unless compared to a pygmy, leprechaun or dwarf but there is one fabster who classes a man of 5' 10" as short. That is ridiculous.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I prefer men taller than me when I'm wearing heels, (5' 10" - 6'), but I'm flexible to an extent on that. If a man ticks all my other boxes then height might not be such a big deal to me.

My wife prefers to play with less tall guys. I was an exception apparently.

I love tall guys. But when you're lying down who cares?

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

Meh.... Online its always going to be hight that commands the attention and why not?

Given the choice I'd love to be taller, but I'm not, so I work with what I've got.

And I usually say, even at 5'9" I'm always the biggest man in the room.

By *4nc3rCouple  over a year ago

Clacton-On-Sea, Essex

Hubby is 5ft 4 (I'm 5,5

I love short guys... But I tend to be like "aww he's totally cute" lol

Every time there's a tall guy thread soon after there's a short one too. Good to see inclusivism is alive and well on fab

"Every time there's a tall guy thread soon after there's a short one too. Good to see inclusivism is alive and well on fab"

Who said ladies love tall guys?.....some of us really aren't bothered but we never seem to be heard.

"Who said ladies love tall guys?.....some of us really aren't bothered but we never seem to be heard. "

Ha ..read the tall guy threads

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

"I love tall guys. But when you're lying down who cares?"

i like a man i can look at and kiss and not reach up or be looked down on lol

"Who said ladies love tall guys?.....some of us really aren't bothered but we never seem to be heard.

Ha ..read the tall guy threads "

It's a thread specifically about tall guys though. Of course it will attract those that like tall guys.

"Who said ladies love tall guys?.....some of us really aren't bothered but we never seem to be heard.

It's a thread specifically about tall guys though. Of course it will attract those that like tall guys."

Ive never seen a profile where the lady say ""Strictly no tall guys "

Leicester

[Removed by poster at 19/04/15 12:41:21]

What do you class as short?"

Really small women as in say 5'3 or below...but then I'm just jealous as I'd love to be little and petite!

Leicester

It's a thread specifically about tall guys though. Of course it will attract those that like tall guys.

"

Actually, there are female profiles that have a upper height limit.

The lady is a good 4 inches taller than me without heels. The only thing worth mentioning here is its the perfect size difference for sex in the shower

Actually, there are female profiles that have a upper height limit."

Im sure there are thanks

Elle is 5'3" and taller than me in some heels - but she can't walk in them and I spend a lot of time on my knees

Well they're mental "

I'd agree!

Ladies like Anna and I who are taller than average might feel ungainly next to a guy who is a lot shorter than us in heels - but I really don't understand why shorter ladies insist on meeting tall guys only - in my opinion they are missing out on some gems unnecessarily! Xx

Well they're mental

I'd agree!

Ladies like Anna and I who are taller than average might feel ungainly next to a guy who is a lot shorter than us in heels - but I really don't understand why shorter ladies insist on meeting tall guys only - in my opinion they are missing out on some gems unnecessarily! Xx"

I couldn't agree more ...but I respect peoples preferences

"

Ladies like Anna and I who are taller than average might feel ungainly next to a guy who is a lot shorter than us in heels "

If he's shorter than you in heels that is a problem

Well they're mental

I'd agree!

Ladies like Anna and I who are taller than average might feel ungainly next to a guy who is a lot shorter than us in heels - but I really don't understand why shorter ladies insist on meeting tall guys only - in my opinion they are missing out on some gems unnecessarily! Xx"

I agree....but it is a little bit like me saying I won't meet slim people because they make me feel like a beached whale

5'10" may be shorter than the lady prefers, doesn't mean she thinks it is "short", just not what she is looking for. I'm quite small but I prefer men over 5'10" for my own reasons (coming from a short arse family, all my brothers, my uncles and my dad were 5'8" or less, much less in some cases and every one of them was a miserable vicious arsehole, so much so any boyfriend I had who was considered tall was told in no uncertain terms to fuck off) its personal preference and once again people are vilified for having them, like its a personal insult to anyone who doesn't fit that preference

Well they're mental

I'd agree!

Because that's what they like?

How can you be missing out by not meeting someone who doesn't have the characteristics you want?

Maybe small women like feeling totally over-powered by having a guy a lot taller than they are? Maybe they like being picked up and held? Perhaps it makes them feel smaller and more dainty or delicate or something?

Well they're mental

I'd agree!

Ladies like Anna and I who are taller than average might feel ungainly next to a guy who is a lot shorter than us in heels - but I really don't understand why shorter ladies insist on meeting tall guys only - in my opinion they are missing out on some gems unnecessarily! Xx

I agree....but it is a little bit like me saying I won't meet slim people because they make me feel like a beached whale "

That works too....I won't meet slim women (when I did meet women) because they make me feel like a beached whale!

Well they're mental

I'd agree!

How can you be missing out by not meeting someone who doesn't have the characteristics you want?

Maybe small women like feeling totally over-powered by having a guy a lot taller than they are? Maybe they like being picked up and held? Perhaps it makes them feel smaller and more dainty or delicate or something? "

Can I just point out I wasn't being completely serious telling short women to back off the tall men...

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I'm tall and don't mind shorter men

Can the shorter gentlemen see this thread if it's at the very top of the page?

I love tall guys but my ex was only a few inches taller than me & some of my best meets have been with guys just a bit taller than me too so height wouldn't be a deal breaker. Although smaller than me I couldn't do.

Well they're mental

I'd agree!

Maybe small women like feeling totally over-powered by having a guy a lot taller than they are? Maybe they like being picked up and held? Perhaps it makes them feel smaller and more dainty or delicate or something?

Can I just point out I wasn't being completely serious telling short women to back off the tall men... "

I was responding to the comment about missing gems, not to what you said

"I'm tall and don't mind shorter men "

There aren't that many taller than you, so you'd be seriously limiting your options if you did!

"Can the shorter gentlemen see this thread if it's at the very top of the page? "

Only if I schroll up like you do Ha

"In Response to the Tall guy thread I would agree that ladies prefer the tall dark handsome types for sure.

Im very comfortable with being 5 ft 6 and would like to hear the ladies opinions and their experiences."

Im 6ft . . Dark,handsome doesn't come into my equation. I just don't wanna feel the urge to pat a guy of 5ft ish on the head

Her

"Can the shorter gentlemen see this thread if it's at the very top of the page? "

By *urvybrunette91Woman  over a year ago

tidworth

Well they're mental "

I must be mental! ha ha.

I'm 5'3 and my preference is 6ft. I just like that. Not to say I wouldn't meet someone that was shorter than that, but he would need to be taller than me. Just my preferences.

No but the taller gents can't get to the end because it's too far for them to bend down

Well they're mental

I'd agree!

Maybe small women like feeling totally over-powered by having a guy a lot taller than they are? Maybe they like being picked up and held? Perhaps it makes them feel smaller and more dainty or delicate or something? "

Yeah I guess so! Guys try to pick me up occasionally because I look a lot lighter than I actually am! I do get pretty amused by the look of pain that sweeps across their face before they put me back down again!!

Well they're mental

I'd agree!

Can I just point out I wasn't being completely serious telling short women to back off the tall men... "

Now she tells me.....come back mr 6 ft 8!!!

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

Well they're mental

I'd agree!

This for me. I like to submit myself to their tall strong nature. plus being lifted while having sex... now that's very appealing to me . My fuck buddy is 6'2", but the guy I'm totally hot hot for is 5'9". I'm 5'2"

By *inzi LTV/TS  over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

I'm only 5'5".... But I carry my balls around in a wheel barrow!

I'm 5'4" and tbh I never feel short next to others who are even 6' or whatever. It's inly an issue IMO if you make it an issue.

And fwiw I can lift a taller woman easily enough whilst having sex. Us shorties are no less able, we're just shorter than the average is all and I've never had a complaint to how I perform in the bedroom. But then why would height affect performance? Haha

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I don't have preferences in either camp, my partner of 5 years was only 5'2" and I never had a problem, my FB at the moment is around the same height, I guess I just like men whose lips are about the same level as mine for kissing

I have also met taller men and that's great too because they were just nice men to meet.

Great people and great lovers come in all shapes and sizes, something we should all remember

"I'm 5'4" and tbh I never feel short next to others who are even 6' or whatever. It's inly an issue IMO if you make it an issue.

And fwiw I can lift a taller woman easily enough whilst having sex. Us shorties are no less able, we're just shorter than the average is all and I've never had a complaint to how I perform in the bedroom. But then why would height affect performance? Haha "

Yeah lol ..... ive chucked a few about in my bedroom and Im as strong as a Dung Beetle.

"I'm only 5'5".... But I carry my balls around in a wheel barrow! "

That must be a right pain when you're dressed!!!

im 5.5 and hubby 5.4 .hight don't made no difference to me .all the same laying down

"I'm only 5'5".... But I carry my balls around in a wheel barrow! "

Who was the guy in Viz with the ' unfeasably large testicles'? Was he called Buster Gonad?? It's bugging me now! Xx

I'm 5'6" My height doesn't bother me in the least. However I know that I'm not everyone's cup of tea. If it bothers other people they just won't message me!

I'm 6'4. The personification of TD&H lol kidding

Height is like age doesn't really matter. I think it's down to compatibility. OP you're doing just fine. Some people like a tall glass filled with ice tea and some like an espresso shot with red bull.

You may be the latter mate

"I'm 6'4. The personification of TD&H lol kidding

Height is like age doesn't really matter. I think it's down to compatibility. OP you're doing just fine. Some people like a tall glass filled with ice tea and some like an espresso shot with red bull.

You may be the latter mate "

Or a small creamy Latte

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

I am 5' 3" and my hubby is a foot taller. When we first met I felt intimidated by his height but now I hardly notice it.

I feel more self conscious around skinny guys as I've never been skinny myself.

Shall I start a skinny guy thread?

Its all a question of preference like weight and looks etc etc

But I respect preferences very much as I have my own.

Lol yep lattes are nice. See now you get it!!!

Go out there grab you cocobean and show the world a latte is the new champion drink !!!!!

"I'm only 5'5".... But I carry my balls around in a wheel barrow!

That must be a right pain when you're dressed!!!"

prevents carpet burns

» Add a new message to this topic