FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > vapour

vapour

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just got an e fag i havnt had a smoke now for a few days and it seems to curbs my nicotine craving but it gives me a bad chest.anybody else just got an e fag?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Think it might be your chest getting rid of all the crap that it's had with a fag the tar etc

I mind when I stopped smoking this happend and was coughing up and clearing out me lungs

But if in doubt ask the doc

The bad chest is all the vile crap coming up from proper smoking a week or so should clear it but you are gonna hack up bad. Lovely huh

Good luck

Having said that isnt vapour small droplets of water? Isnt that what causes plurasy? Water in the lungs?

Is it a cheap one?. If so they are cack. Plus alot depends on the fluid. Cheap fluids are almost always pg based. Harsh. You want part pg/vg.

And if its a normal tiny efag they are crap lol.

Join an e fag forum what youll find is pg is not cheaper its made for a harsher throat hit. my preference . Vg is made for a denser smoke. Most of my friends prefer mostly pg based as it gives that burn associated with smoking as to e cigs.

Last one i used was a vamo v5 with a kanger areo tank (variable voltage air flows) and my liquids were from paradise vape. Expensive but all friends agreed best tasting

As to are they healthy compared to fags yes but inhaling anything on a regular basis cant be good when its burnt.

I'm just over three weeks in with my e-cig, I had a sore throat and cough for the first week now for the first time in my adult life I wake up without the hacking up of God knows what and I can walk up a hill without oxygen, best part is I still get my nicotine it's great and I'm not sure I want to give up now , but I'll never touch another fag again as long as I live, plus, 3 liquids for a fiver, you can pay a fiver for ten fags, I'll cary in with my e-cig until the government tax it to death

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Having said that isnt vapour small droplets of water? Isnt that what causes plurasy? Water in the lungs?"

I'll let my asthma sufferer Mum know that. And all the people who use steam rooms.

I've been using my e-cig for over a year. I love it.

By *octor DeleriumMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Having said that isnt vapour small droplets of water? Isnt that what causes plurasy? Water in the lungs?"

Pleurisy is a collection of fluid within the pleura, a membrane that encloses the lung and is required to ensure the lung re-inflates after you breathe out.

The fluid may be a primary response to trauma, infection, inflammation, autoimmune disease, neoplasia, pulmonary embolisation, some inherited conditions and secondary to conditions such as pancreatitis.

"Having said that isnt vapour small droplets of water? Isnt that what causes plurasy? Water in the lungs?

Pleurisy is a collection of fluid within the pleura, a membrane that encloses the lung and is required to ensure the lung re-inflates after you breathe out.

The fluid may be a primary response to trauma, infection, inflammation, autoimmune disease, neoplasia, pulmonary embolisation, some inherited conditions and secondary to conditions such as pancreatitis."

phewwwww thanks

» Add a new message to this topic