FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > suspicious activity

suspicious activity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iss_Samantha_Lovecock OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

so a new guy winks at me ..been on the site 3 hours and has on verification given in the first hour which he chooses to hide ..suspicious ..i wonder some guys set up a womans profile just so they can verify themselves

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

he may have been on the site before.... some come and go weekly

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

But you can't send a verification to people unless you have been verified your self so he couldent of done it that way

They'd need to get the other profile verified....

I'd been on a few hours and had my first verification as I am a repeat offender and been here before. Also don't make my verifications public and I'm "genuine "

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"They'd need to get the other profile verified...."

I honestly don't believe this happens that often.

And if you're suspicious OP?

Ignore them. Simples!

A

I frequently throw my toys out of the pram and stamp my feet and leave site in a hissy. I always come back and have previous meets verify me again. Mayhe he done this. Otherwise why waste so much energy on them?

"so a new guy winks at me ..been on the site 3 hours and has on verification given in the first hour which he chooses to hide ..suspicious ..i wonder some guys set up a womans profile just so they can verify themselves"
yes they do! a while ago i followed a womans veri trail which seemed to be 3 guys who all had veris off the same women the veris were written by the same person on ALL veris male and female and it opened my eyes to how easy it is to fake a veri or more! they must be getting wise now if hiding veris

Might have had a veri from someone he's previously met on here if he's a yo-to member?

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"he may have been on the site before.... some come and go weekly "

I can assure you Mr View, when I come, it certainly isn't weakly

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"so a new guy winks at me ..been on the site 3 hours and has on verification given in the first hour which he chooses to hide ..suspicious ..i wonder some guys set up a womans profile just so they can verify themselvesyes they do! a while ago i followed a womans veri trail which seemed to be 3 guys who all had veris off the same women the veris were written by the same person on ALL veris male and female and it opened my eyes to how easy it is to fake a veri or more! they must be getting wise now if hiding veris "

Did you report it?

A

I verified the same guy loads of times as he gets fed up then leaves then comes back a month later.

I don't know why he doesn't just hide his profile.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"he may have been on the site before.... some come and go weekly

I can assure you Mr View, when I come, it certainly isn't weakly "

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I got my friend to join fab and I verified him as soon as he joined

"so a new guy winks at me ..been on the site 3 hours and has on verification given in the first hour which he chooses to hide ..suspicious ..i wonder some guys set up a womans profile just so they can verify themselvesyes they do! a while ago i followed a womans veri trail which seemed to be 3 guys who all had veris off the same women the veris were written by the same person on ALL veris male and female and it opened my eyes to how easy it is to fake a veri or more! they must be getting wise now if hiding veris

Did you report it?

A"

no i didn't but if i see anything now i do

"so a new guy winks at me ..been on the site 3 hours and has on verification given in the first hour which he chooses to hide ..suspicious ..i wonder some guys set up a womans profile just so they can verify themselvesyes they do! a while ago i followed a womans veri trail which seemed to be 3 guys who all had veris off the same women the veris were written by the same person on ALL veris male and female and it opened my eyes to how easy it is to fake a veri or more! they must be getting wise now if hiding veris "

It doesn't surprise me, I had someone the other day offering to verify me in person if I would do them in return. No need for a meet, just wanted a verification.

I am usually very suspicious of new users who have received verifications within the first couple of days of being here.

"I verified the same guy loads of times as he gets fed up then leaves then comes back a month later.

I don't know why he doesn't just hide his profile. "

I've done this a couple of times for guys I know. One yo-yos on and off, I've met him numerous times, he seems to delete his profile after a night on the pop. The other 'lost' his profile, and as I had met him and knew he was genuine, I verified him again. I am wary when people hide their verifications, as I like to see who they have met before. Funny how many 'straight' men have veris off other guys and TVs.

I recently realised this as I had what appeared to be a "man" pretending to be a "couple" asking about bare back sex. I declined and blocked. The account had all verifications and seemed genuine but wasn't. You just have to be careful.

I hid my verifications (which are only 3) because I didn't want to come over as a "bragger" having lots of verifications. (That's just me) I did the same with my photos.

I figured if a female user is genuinely interested in me I will go through their "vetting" process. If part of it is seeing my verifications then I'll make them public.

Most of my work mates and those close to me know about what I engage in so I have nothing really to hide.

I guess we all have to be mindful on here as we would be in any other social interaction. Women more so due to statistic on violent /unsafe encounters and now sadly men. One of my workmates (who has since left site) met a verified "young lady" and upon arranging a meet he turned up and after being tied up by said lady (as part of kink) was then assaulted sexually by a couple men whom were hiding in wait. (True story)

He for whatever reason didn't report it (to the best of my knowledge to date) but it just goes to show - if alarm bells go off chances are there's a potential danger. Trust that inner alarm

I've verified several guys as soon as they joined, after checking it was definitely them. Met them on here on a previous profile.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

Are you allowed to verify yourself?

If you have two profiles

As you could have a

wank, then rate yourself as brilliant in that case. LoL.

» Add a new message to this topic