FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Conspiracys

Conspiracys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ts smeeee OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Come on.... We all have them

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

I think this was posted to keep us awake

By *eovilcouple76Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

Too many to list at this hour of the day.

By *tep121Man  over a year ago

manchester

911 was an inside job

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sites like this are methods of gathering info on people?

You get Email address's some phone number's, private sexual details with pictures even!

If I was a spook,political activist looking for filth or a journalist looking for a story I'd run this site or at least be on it.

By *ts smeeee OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

I think they knew it was gonna happen but helped them by planting explosives

"I think they knew it was gonna happen but helped them by planting explosives "

Which would have been a massive and very obvious undertaking and very detectable afterwards requiring everyone in the investigation and most of the people in the building to have been in on it.

They did know it was a possibility they had been warned by mossad about plans to attack the city in such a way.

If your going for the "they let it happen" approach the military excercise going on that day that prevented the usual response of fighter intercepting the plane and shooting it down long before it reaches the city would be a better place to look requires far less people to be in on the conspiracy.

Problem with most CTs is they require literally thousands of people to be in on it.

manchester

If it wasn't an inside jobs, why did the buildings go down in a controlled explosion way?

How did another building that wasn't struck, came down in a controlled way

Why was it that the property owners took out insurance to cover the losses the day before it happened

It's fact the the WTC wouldn't have come down if it got struck by a plane.

"If it wasn't an inside jobs, why did the buildings go down in a controlled explosion way?

Why was it that the property owners took out insurance to cover the losses the day before it happened

It's fact the the WTC wouldn't have come down if it got struck by a plane. "

It's not a fact it's because the wtc is a very unique building in its construction in order to maximise unsupported internal space.

Also if it was a "controlled demolition" where did the traces of a couple of tones of explosives several miles of wire the drilling and placing of explosives on every major beam the very clear explosive evidence on each beam. The actual explosions on each beam which would be quite apparent.

The hundreds of people who fitted the explosives the engineers who planed the demolition, the suppliers of the explosives and equipment.

The thousands of staff an employees who sat there for a few weeks while people took jack hammers to thier office walls planting explosives and miles of cabling?

manchester

"If it wasn't an inside jobs, why did the buildings go down in a controlled explosion way?

It's fact the the WTC wouldn't have come down if it got struck by a plane.

It's not a fact it's because the wtc is a very unique building in its construction in order to maximise unsupported internal space.

Also if it was a "controlled demolition" where did the traces of a couple of tones of explosives several miles of wire the drilling and placing of explosives on every major beam the very clear explosive evidence on each beam. The actual explosions on each beam which would be quite apparent.

The hundreds of people who fitted the explosives the engineers who planed the demolition, the suppliers of the explosives and equipment.

The thousands of staff an employees who sat there for a few weeks while people took jack hammers to thier office walls planting explosives and miles of cabling?"

Wat he'd a programme on this. Architects and construction workers were saying that it's virtually impossible for a plane to completely bring down a skyscraper, unless it hits it near the bottom. It wasn't far off the top where the plane hit it, why would the lower part of the building collapse? The fireball inside the building wasn't hot enough to melt the steel structure either so most of the building would have survived.

The investigation into how this happened wasn't done properly either, according to media.

manchester

As for the setting up, could have been done while the building was closed, over a number of weeks or months. Maybe years. Who knows..

By *icky999Man  over a year ago

warrington

Isis smashing up 3000 year old statues with sledge hammers. Filled with rebar?

filmed in a warehouse in myther tydville.

Flight MH370. I don't believe this crashed as there is still no visible evidence to back this up. What happened? No idea. A new super weapon took it down? Pilot switched off all electronics and put it down somewhere safe and hidden? Who knows?

By *ona29Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

"911 was an inside job"

manchester

"Flight MH370. I don't believe this crashed as there is still no visible evidence to back this up. What happened? No idea. A new super weapon took it down? Pilot switched off all electronics and put it down somewhere safe and hidden? Who knows?"

They reckon it has been hidden. People tried ringing their loved ones who were on the flight n it just rung. Had it crashed, phones would have been destroyed or water damaged n would have gone straight to answer phone. This was happening for upto a week after it disappeared...

Unless aliens grabbed It..

manchester

Moon landing is another. Some say there is alien life on the moon. That's why we haven't been back since. It's suggested that one of the astronauts saw an alien city

It does wonder why we have never been back to the moon. Surely after all these years we would have been back.....if it ever happened.

"I think they knew it was gonna happen but helped them by planting explosives "

Lol this would make it an "inside job"

manchester

As for not going back to the moon.. think of the computers they used to send the lunar lander up there.. they were that bad that even iPhones have better computing power...

What was it, 50, 60 years ago? With technology now, surely it should be bloody colonised by now..

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"As for not going back to the moon.. think of the computers they used to send the lunar lander up there.. they were that bad that even iPhones have better computing power...

What was it, 50, 60 years ago? With technology now, surely it should be bloody colonised by now.."

I think one has to follow the money - there was more to be made via shorter distance flights, such as the shuttles, helping to create huge satellite networks etc. Then they can watch the aliens closely, or something.

manchester

Maybe down to cost.. but surely if they colonised the moon they would make money..

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

9/11 was not an inside job...

manchester

I love a good conspiracy!

Female Fab profiles are all just wanking men fakes.

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

The thing with a conspiracy theory is that no matter how good the evidence,conspiracy theorists will say it's falsified and still believe what they want to...

"The thing with a conspiracy theory is that no matter how good the evidence,conspiracy theorists will say it's falsified and still believe what they want to..."

"Come on.... We all have them"

It has been said that the American high command knew or had a very good idea that Pearl Harbour was going to be attacked. They knew it would sway many Americans views on being drawn into the war. FDR had promised, like his opponent, that he would not send Americans to fight in another was, so long as it was in his power. The day afterthe attack, FDR proposed that a state of war now existed between USA and Japan. He still wouldn't commit to declaring war on Germany. Hitler saved him the trouble, and declared war on USA.

"Isis smashing up 3000 year old statues with sledge hammers. Filled with rebar?

filmed in a warehouse in myther tydville. "

So they have an Isis problem in Wales now !!! Where will it end!?

And in breaking news Elvis has a profile on fab

"Come on.... We all have them

It has been said that the American high command knew or had a very good idea that Pearl Harbour was going to be attacked. They knew it would sway many Americans views on being drawn into the war. FDR had promised, like his opponent, that he would not send Americans to fight in another was, so long as it was in his power. The day afterthe attack, FDR proposed that a state of war now existed between USA and Japan. He still wouldn't commit to declaring war on Germany. Hitler saved him the trouble, and declared war on USA."

By the way, I was only stating this is one conspiracy theory. Not necessarily my view, but one that is slightly more believable than most.

WARNING...You know when your lucky enough to have fab meets guys, DO NOT leave your full used condoms behind...its a known fact us unscrupulous ladies will either use the DNA sample to send to the CSA to gain money/get on Jeremy Kyle* or we will sell it to the FBI for their extensive cumdabase

* Jeremy Kyle is also the bastard child of an illuminati high priest and smackhead

manchester

Hitler didn't kill himself. He fled to south America where he died aged 80 something..

By *educedWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Moon landing is another. Some say there is alien life on the moon. That's why we haven't been back since. It's suggested that one of the astronauts saw an alien city"

Oh come on! The moon isn't even real! It's a giant hologram and 'they' are hiding 'something' behind it. Something they don't want us to see.

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

The way Turkish people make rice...

Friends and multiple other Turkish people I know have shown me what they do, yet I can go home and do exactly the same thing and it never turns out right.

There's something they're not telling us!

2010 = one billion cars on the roads of the world, and that's just cars.

Give each 5 gallons a week = 5 billion gallons.

Per year = 260 billion gallons.

From 2010 - present = 3,900 billion gallons. (Give me a minute, I'm making this up as I go along and I'm shit at adding up)

Gatwick the biggest recent onshore oil find in years = 200 billion barrels ish, depending on who you speak with

56 gallons to a barrel = I think, it might be 56lbs to a sack of spuds, until they went all metric on our arses

Divided = 1 billion cars x 200 billion barrels at 56 gallons a car (that's a hard sum) so

= 2 barrels or sacks of spuds per car (do the sums, mine can't be trusted)

Makes ya think eh

manchester

"WARNING...You know when your lucky enough to have fab meets guys, DO NOT leave your full used condoms behind...its a known fact us unscrupulous ladies will either use the DNA sample to send to the CSA to gain money/get on Jeremy Kyle* or we will sell it to the FBI for their extensive cumdabase

* Jeremy Kyle is also the bastard child of an illuminati high priest and smackhead "

The whole Jeremy kyle thing was true.. so can't be classed as a conspiracy..

"Moon landing is another. Some say there is alien life on the moon. That's why we haven't been back since. It's suggested that one of the astronauts saw an alien city

As for not going back to the moon.. think of the computers they used to send the lunar lander up there.. they were that bad that even iPhones have better computing power...

What was it, 50, 60 years ago? With technology now, surely it should be bloody colonised by now.."

Have you banged your head or something? Are you on drugs? Or are you just... ?

The N.W.O thats all i am saying.

manchester

Sometime near ww2. The US had an experiment to teleport a navy ship. (Can't remember the name) it aparantly worked but when it came back the crew was found melted into the hull and subsequently the ship was scuttled..

manchester

"Moon landing is another. Some say there is alien life on the moon. That's why we haven't been back since. It's suggested that one of the astronauts saw an alien city

What was it, 50, 60 years ago? With technology now, surely it should be bloody colonised by now..

Have you banged your head or something? Are you on drugs? Or are you just... ?"

Only saying what I've read over the years and what people think.. hence the reason why I said suggested..

Birmingham

"Sometime near ww2. The US had an experiment to teleport a navy ship. (Can't remember the name) it aparantly worked but when it came back the crew was found melted into the hull and subsequently the ship was scuttled.."

Oh those pesky Americans!

It's like that time they invaded Iraq because Saddam Hussein had his own 'Stargate' and he, according to intelligence, was plotting world domination with the help of an alien invasion...

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I don't mind conspiracy theories. We all know how Matrix like Gvts really are. It's all population control , manipulation ,lies and cover ups.... but and it's a big BUT

Some of the rubbish the theorists believe on here is idiotic.

King's Crustacean

"Sometime near ww2. The US had an experiment to teleport a navy ship. (Can't remember the name) it aparantly worked but when it came back the crew was found melted into the hull and subsequently the ship was scuttled..

It's like that time they invaded Iraq because Saddam Hussein had his own 'Stargate' and he, according to intelligence, was plotting world domination with the help of an alien invasion..."

Apart from this one. It's so obviously true. I defend this to my death

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 14/04/15 08:26:33]

"Flight MH370. I don't believe this crashed as there is still no visible evidence to back this up. What happened?"

I think it crashed into the sea.

And either:

Went straight down an abyss/crevice.

Or

Ploughed straight down below the seabed, if it was a soft area like sand.

Only saying what I've read over the years and what people think.. hence the reason why I said suggested.."

So you're only posting total rubbish that other people have said in books/online.. and you don't believe any of it youself? Is that what you're saying? That you don't believe anything that you've posted?

Teleporting ships and forge welding men to steel, alien cities on the moon?

Birmingham

[Removed by poster at 14/04/15 08:28:15]

Birmingham

"Sometime near ww2. The US had an experiment to teleport a navy ship. (Can't remember the name) it aparantly worked but when it came back the crew was found melted into the hull and subsequently the ship was scuttled..

It's like that time they invaded Iraq because Saddam Hussein had his own 'Stargate' and he, according to intelligence, was plotting world domination with the help of an alien invasion...

Apart from this one. It's so obviously true. I defend this to my death"

The truth is out there!

Really into conspiracy theories some are believable some are laughable recently looked into the jfk assassination biggest conspiracy ever its a real eye opener well worth a look if that's your thing

Only saying what I've read over the years and what people think.. hence the reason why I said suggested..

So you're only posting total rubbish that other people have said in books/online.. and you don't believe any of it youself? Is that what you're saying? That you don't believe anything that you've posted?

"

Give the guy a break FFS...he is one of many that read stuff and might see a logical explanation...whether it's true or not.

King's Crustacean

"Flight MH370. I don't believe this crashed as there is still no visible evidence to back this up. What happened?

And either:

Or

"

Wouldn't it have broken up if it plummeted into the sea. What are the possibilities of it going in whole and sustaining enough momentum upon water contact to continue down an underwater abyss?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

There's stuff on the Internet about this guy in the USA who built a castle or something and moved the huge rocks by using sound waves. Not so much conspiracy as an Internet thingy.

manchester

Give the guy a break FFS...he is one of many that read stuff and might see a logical explanation...whether it's true or not. "

Read up on the phillidelphia experiment. Or just simply Google it. It's quite interesting..

manchester

I think some people don't understand what a conspiracy theory actually is...

"Flight MH370. I don't believe this crashed as there is still no visible evidence to back this up. What happened?

And either:

Or

Wouldn't it have broken up if it plummeted into the sea. What are the possibilities of it going in whole and sustaining enough momentum upon water contact to continue down an underwater abyss?"

Well nothing else would make sense to me.

Give the guy a break FFS...he is one of many that read stuff and might see a logical explanation...whether it's true or not. "

So there might be a logical explanation for saying the proverbial "dastardly Americans" were teleporting ships during WW2 and that there are real alien cities on the moon, just up there, looking at us, for god knows how long? Is that what you're saying?

King's Crustacean

No don't give anyone who passes on unfounded rubbish any breaks. Same kind of thinking that causes panics in others that don't have the ability to see through crap.

"There's stuff on the Internet about this guy in the USA who built a castle or something and moved the huge rocks by using sound waves. Not so much conspiracy as an Internet thingy.

"

I saw that,he had a secret black box but everybody forgets about that

manchester

The philadelphia experiment was testing out cloaking technology. Not teleportation. Sorry got that wrong.. Google it.

King's Crustacean

And either:

Or

Wouldn't it have broken up if it plummeted into the sea. What are the possibilities of it going in whole and sustaining enough momentum upon water contact to continue down an underwater abyss?

Well nothing else would make sense to me. "

I think it's under the water somewhere. We just can't find it. I doubt it's in one piece though.

Either several smaller pieces or thousands of smithereens.

Only time will tell. I hope we find out in my lifetime.

manchester

I'm saying things I've read.. course I don't believe any of them.. they are CONSPIRACY THEORIES!

King's Crustacean

Apart from this one. It's so obviously true. I defend this to my death

The truth is out there! "

I know! You misread tho ....... it was cos Hussein had his own StarBar

Give the guy a break FFS...he is one of many that read stuff and might see a logical explanation...whether it's true or not.

So there might be a logical explanation for saying the proverbial "dastardly Americans" were teleporting ships during WW2 and that there are real alien cities on the moon, just up there, looking at us, for god knows how long? Is that what you're saying?

"

I didn't say that but having a go at a bloke for a post he wrote you can do it without making him feel stupid for posting it. It may be complete utter bollocks what he has posted but there are ways to get your point across.

With all the possible outcomes of events that are available, how come nearly all conspiracy theories are so dramatic and controversial and exciting? Sometimes the answer is actually really boring. Sometimes shit just happens.

It's a bit like past lives. Everyone reckons they were the Queen of Sheba or burned at the stake for being a witch. Statistically, most would have been peasants who were born, existed then died without exciting stories to tell.

manchester

I know there is.. I'm just saying that Irish gent fella must be clueless on what conspiracy theories are..

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I think some people don't understand what a conspiracy theory actually is..."

I do. It an unproven idea all theories are it doesn't mean that they won't eventually be proven or disproved.

"I'm saying things I've read.. course I don't believe any of them.. they are CONSPIRACY THEORIES!"

So are you saying that you privately believe these "theories" you've been posting about? And on a public forum, where the absurdity of it gets highlighted, you 'don't' believe them? Is that it?

Because it certainly seems like it to me...

manchester

Some UFO enthusiasts reckon that Earth is just a giant signpost for alien space craft...

The funniest thing about most CTs is the gullibility of the morons who actually believe them.

Never ceases to amaze me that these people are allowed out without a carer!

King's Crustacean

"With all the possible outcomes of events that are available, how come nearly all conspiracy theories are so dramatic and controversial and exciting? Sometimes the answer is actually really boring. Sometimes shit just happens.

It's a bit like past lives. Everyone reckons they were the Queen of Sheba or burned at the stake for being a witch. Statistically, most would have been peasants who were born, existed then died without exciting stories to tell. "

I never understand how gullible people are. Same with ghost stories....... why oh fooking why are they always boys or girls in victorian clothes and sitting on the end of your bed etc...

Why is it never someone naked in the bath or someone from last week reading the Daily Mail......... stupid stuff

King's Crustacean

"The funniest thing about most CTs is the gullibility of the morons who actually believe them.

Never ceases to amaze me that these people are allowed out without a carer!"

Sometimes I wish you'd just get to the point of what you want to say.

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

"And in breaking news Elvis has a profile on fab "
Wow what's his profile name

manchester

"I'm saying things I've read.. course I don't believe any of them.. they are CONSPIRACY THEORIES!

So are you saying that you privately believe these "theories" you've been posting about? And on a public forum, where the absurdity of it gets highlighted, you 'don't' believe them? Is that it?

Because it certainly seems like it to me..."

What I'm saying is that I have read about them, as they are actually quite interesting, never said I bloody believe them, and who knows whether they are true or not? I'm sharing this stuff on a public forum as the heading was CONSPIRACY! And for some reason that u don't seem to understand... these actually are conspiracies..

I think Facebook has no humans running it. They are all soleless androids who sell all your personal information to mind controllers.

DON'T use Facebook!!!

"I know there is.. I'm just saying that Irish gent fella must be clueless on what conspiracy theories are.."

That's it.. I'm "clueless".

That's the only explanation as to why I don't 'get' what you're saying,

I'm such a "fool".. of course I am.. now excuse me.. I've got some sandwhiches I need to teleport to my face because I'm hungry.

Thank god for the Americans

I'm willing to admit for many years I was one of those people duped into largely accepting the Police version of events that led to the Hillsborough disaster rather than the justice campaigners claims of a Police cover-up ......

I was wrong.....

manchester

"I know there is.. I'm just saying that Irish gent fella must be clueless on what conspiracy theories are..

I'm such a "fool".. of course I am.. now excuse me.. I've got some sandwhiches I need to teleport to my face because I'm hungry.

Thank god for the Americans "

Good for u.. enjoy your sandwich..

There's a conspiracy that all road works in my city are only being done to frustrate people into taking the tunnel and paying the toll

"The thing with a conspiracy theory is that no matter how good the evidence,conspiracy theorists will say it's falsified and still believe what they want to..."

Yeah??? Well...you would say that wouldn't you? Your obviously in on it!

"

The Sunday sport once had an article with photos of a ww2 bomber plane found on the moon. Just saying.

King's Crustacean

"I'm willing to admit for many years I was one of those people duped into largely accepting the Police version of events that led to the Hillsborough disaster rather than the justice campaigners claims of a Police cover-up ......

I was wrong.....

"

Conspiracy ?

Cover up ?

Same thing ?

"With all the possible outcomes of events that are available, how come nearly all conspiracy theories are so dramatic and controversial and exciting? Sometimes the answer is actually really boring. Sometimes shit just happens.

It's a bit like past lives. Everyone reckons they were the Queen of Sheba or burned at the stake for being a witch. Statistically, most would have been peasants who were born, existed then died without exciting stories to tell.

I never understand how gullible people are. Same with ghost stories....... why oh fooking why are they always boys or girls in victorian clothes and sitting on the end of your bed etc...

Why is it never someone naked in the bath or someone from last week reading the Daily Mail......... stupid stuff "

WHERE ARE ALL THE GHOSTS IN SHELLSUITS? oh my god, what have I uncovered? This could blow the system right open

By *eovilcouple76Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

Ok, more sociable hour now so,

Moon landings

JFK assassination

9/11, all events from that day. (anyone under any doubt should watch a video on YouTube called Loose Change and also Google search for Operation Northwoods to see just what the U.S. Government and the C.I.A are capable of)

Sandy Hook school shootings

Boston City bombings

The point of a conspiracy theory is it can never be 100% disproved as ewhen they are confronted with the real evidence, they will always follow the line of " that's just what they WANT you to believe". Its pointless arguing with someone with that mindset. They WANT to believe. Their theory is usually based on a presupposition. Like deists.

"I'm willing to admit for many years I was one of those people duped into largely accepting the Police version of events that led to the Hillsborough disaster rather than the justice campaigners claims of a Police cover-up ......

I was wrong.....

Conspiracy ?

Cover up ?

Same thing ?"

Gwanny I kinda guess they are not,,,, but I would say on occasion they share sufficient common motivations to warrant comparison .....

Will that do ya....

Why is it never someone naked in the bath or someone from last week reading the Daily Mail......... stupid stuff

WHERE ARE ALL THE GHOSTS IN SHELLSUITS? oh my god, what have I uncovered? This could blow the system right open "

Due to the static charge built up in those nylon bags of rags. This gives the soul a turbo boost as it leaves the body at the moment of death, and it is free to escape the spiritual gravitational pull of the earthly plane. Or something. Well, its more credible than anything Derek Acorah ever came out with.

King's Crustacean

WHERE ARE ALL THE GHOSTS IN SHELLSUITS? oh my god, what have I uncovered? This could blow the system right open "

Never mind shellsuits! Where are all the Geordie Lass Ghosties on a Freezing Saturday night pissed in string vests in the high street eh ? The day one of those gives me the willies i'll be a believer!

King's Crustacean

I was wrong.....

Conspiracy ?

Cover up ?

Same thing ?

Gwanny I kinda guess they are not,,,, but I would say on occasion they share sufficient common motivations to warrant comparison .....

Will that do ya.... "

Yeah. They are quite likey too !

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Only allowed links please

If you can't be civil when on a thread please stay off it. Attacking people for not having the same view as you is not acceptable.

I didn't say that but having a go at a bloke for a post he wrote you can do it without making him feel stupid for posting it. It may be complete utter bollocks what he has posted but there are ways to get your point across. "

Why would he feel stupid? Why are you even suggesting that there's a possiblity that he should feel stupid? By doing that you'll make him feel stupid by default.. and that's just rude. How dare you..

Anyone want a sandwich? I can teleport one to you... anyone?

Here's mine.

Governments are pretty much useless right, they lie, take too much from us, pretend to give a shit about people, etc.

What if, just what if we have got the right to vote not as a freedom or right to make decisions in politics (coz we don't have much say until we put loads of effort in with loads of support) but if it's there as a measurement of how our society is mentally?

Like when people cba to arsed to vote then the population is classed as more intelligent, when hate parties gain voters it means society is become more fucked up and is a warning to bring out measurements to counteract that, when liberal parties are in too long then we need hard times to make people suffer so we don't become complacent and take things for granted- plus it kills of these disabled in the process so speeds up the government eugenics plans.

Makes more sense than choosing liars to represent you and have a say in how oyur life should be.

"The thing with a conspiracy theory is that no matter how good the evidence,conspiracy theorists will say it's falsified and still believe what they want to...

Yeah??? Well...you would say that wouldn't you? Your obviously in on it! "

My god! Its everywhere!

I do find it all interesting and some things make you think. 9/11 i do NOT believe was an inside job. Far too big to cover up and despite how stupid George W Bush may be, I am sure he or the govt would do that for simple fear of being found out.

MH370 I really hope they find. Possibly lying at the bottom of the sea but I find it hard to believe that no wreckage has been found by anybody.

I didn't say that but having a go at a bloke for a post he wrote you can do it without making him feel stupid for posting it. It may be complete utter bollocks what he has posted but there are ways to get your point across.

Why would he feel stupid? Why are you even suggesting that there's a possiblity that he should feel stupid? By doing that you'll make him feel stupid by default.. and that's just rude. How dare you..

Anyone want a sandwich? I can teleport one to you... anyone? "

Lol

Osama binladen is still alive. It was a publicity stunt for the president.

Why is it never someone naked in the bath or someone from last week reading the Daily Mail......... stupid stuff "

you should knock people for what they believe in millions believe in the bible and some of the stories there a're way harder to believe

"Osama binladen is still alive. It was a publicity stunt for the president."

So I kinda guess that must mean OBL mustn't have considered the value of posting a video of himself on youtube holding a copy of this months Hello magazine which would then totally discredit any claims to have killed him and probably topple the US government too...

Yeah that'll be right,,,,,

King's Crustacean

Why is it never someone naked in the bath or someone from last week reading the Daily Mail......... stupid stuff you should knock people for what they believe in millions believe in the bible and some of the stories there a're way harder to believe"

I haven't knocked anyone for believing in anything but now you mention the bible...... well ......

911 May or may not be an inside job but we are certainly not told the truth of what happened those who believe the official report of what happened are the ones with a screw loose. I myself was a sceptic and laughed at those who suggested foul play and believed what the U.S. government etc told us however after doing vast research on the matter is plain obvious that planes and fire damage alone is impossible to bring down a steel structured building! In fact for 3 buildings to fall in this manner in the same day is beggars belief and if you believe that then you have a lot of waking up to do, hundreds of similar type buildings have burned for a considerably more amount of time than the twin towers and wt7 and are still standing to this day only suffering superficial damage and little or no structural damage. God I could go on for hours with all the discrepancies in the story but would definately advise people to do a little research of their own before berating people who dare to question what we are told to believe! One last interesting thing is YouTube a guy called Bill cooper who actually predicted months prior to 911 that something very big was going to happen in America and that bin laden would be blamed the guy was shot dead just months after 911 was it to keep him quiet who knows but lots of people who have spoken out have died in mysterious circumstances. Look it up guys !

"Osama binladen is still alive. It was a publicity stunt for the president.

So I kinda guess that must mean OBL mustn't have considered the value of posting a video of himself on youtube holding a copy of this months Hello magazine which would then totally discredit any claims to have killed him and probably topple the US government too...

Yeah that'll be right,,,,, "

Yes so y not show us. Its the only prof. Thats y area 51 was build to keep usa.s secrets like the filming of the moon landing and the 9.11 plot plans looked away.

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

Fab forums are full of cliques.

. .

It's a bit like past lives. Everyone reckons they were the Queen of Sheba or burned at the stake for being a witch. Statistically, most would have been peasants who were born, existed then died without exciting stories to tell. "

I'm getting a past life regression on Thursday. I will let you know what important historical figure I was

Yeah that'll be right,,,,, Yes so y not show us. Its the only prof. Thats y area 51 was build to keep usa.s secrets like the filming of the moon landing and the 9.11 plot plans looked away."

Sometimes pretending to have a secret can create a greater effect than exposing the reality on a non-situation...

As for the moon landing photos......

It's perfectly logical to consider some moon landing images may have been recreated on earth , but to deny the actual landing took place is about as far fetched as claiming straight guys fuck trannies....

warrington

"Come on.... We all have them

It has been said that the American high command knew or had a very good idea that Pearl Harbour was going to be attacked. They knew it would sway many Americans views on being drawn into the war. FDR had promised, like his opponent, that he would not send Americans to fight in another was, so long as it was in his power. The day afterthe attack, FDR proposed that a state of war now existed between USA and Japan. He still wouldn't commit to declaring war on Germany. Hitler saved him the trouble, and declared war on USA."

japan had been at war for three years and america had imposed sanctions. There was much diplomatic negotiations to avoid war. For a year before the americans had been bolstering their defences all around the pacific and just before pearl the americans sank a jap sub.

Conspiracy fact

War almost always comes from a leader, that is an act that allows public support for it.

It's not some gigantic conspiracy it's just a few people at the top moving chess pieces.

You allow a ship full of people to sail into submarines patrolled waters or you allow some story to manifest itself with dead soldiers! We are all influenced by media always have been and always will be and that is why the Americans when setting up a country gave only one industry a place in the constitution, it's also perfectly logical to see that the people who set up that government knew that power would corrupt them and that nearly all the rights they set in force was to stop power being transferred from the people to the state!

Yeah that'll be right,,,,, Yes so y not show us. Its the only prof. Thats y area 51 was build to keep usa.s secrets like the filming of the moon landing and the 9.11 plot plans looked away.

Sometimes pretending to have a secret can create a greater effect than exposing the reality on a non-situation...

As for the moon landing photos......

It's perfectly logical to consider some moon landing images may have been recreated on earth , but to deny the actual landing took place is about as far fetched as claiming straight guys fuck trannies.... "

That has always been my belief too, that the vast majority of the pictures turned out shit and seen as there'd spent the equivalent of 2 trillion getting there, somebody said this is totally unacceptable nobody will believe we've been there (it was considered so impossible at the time) so just make some photos.

I think people seem to forget that 10 other astronauts went over another number of years after Armstrong and aldrin

People who claim to believe consiracy theories are just doing it to wind the rest of us up. Then they sit in the pub and laugh at the rest of us for believing that they mean it.

That is the biggest real conspiracy out there!

"Really into conspiracy theories some are believable some are laughable recently looked into the jfk assassination biggest conspiracy ever its a real eye opener well worth a look if that's your thing "

JFK was killed Secret Service agent George Hickey.

warrington

The surface of the moon as gotten harder over the last 50 years and the cheese has become to brittle to land on.

Simple really

"Really into conspiracy theories some are believable some are laughable recently looked into the jfk assassination biggest conspiracy ever its a real eye opener well worth a look if that's your thing

JFK was killed Secret Service agent George Hickey. "

The assassination of jfk is actually officially a conspiracy, the us government actually said it was.

The conspiracy is why an earth everyone still believes Oswald was a lone gunman

"Really into conspiracy theories some are believable some are laughable recently looked into the jfk assassination biggest conspiracy ever its a real eye opener well worth a look if that's your thing

JFK was killed Secret Service agent George Hickey. .

The assassination of jfk is actually officially a conspiracy, the us government actually said it was.

The conspiracy is why an earth everyone still believes Oswald was a lone gunman"

Everyone?.......Everyone !

Speak for yourself.... sheeeeeshhhh

warrington

JFK was killed Secret Service agent George Hickey. "

No, hickeys only leave bruises on your neck. This was a little more

King's Crustacean

JFK was killed Secret Service agent George Hickey.

No, hickeys only leave bruises on your neck. This was a little more "

No, Moore is the astronomer who can see the moomins and knows that stars are really fairies.

Speak for yourself.... sheeeeeshhhh "

Your right I meant public perception

Speak for yourself.... sheeeeeshhhh .

Your right I meant public perception "

either way the men in black are coming for us all now lol

By *gNeMan  over a year ago

Harrogate

"

Thank god for the Americans "

Your not a fool, just ignorant. Why would you come on a topic discussing conspiracies, and berate someone for doing just that..

Lol I doubt it.

In the 70s the house select committee on assassinations in the senate released their public findings of the JFK .

They found it probably involved a conspiracy by two or more people and that it probably didn't involve the governments of the ussr or Cuba.

Big words indeed for an actual government body

Harrogate

How about the one major 'conspiracy theory' that every war throughout modern history has been driven by financial gain.

Hard to argue with when the facts are consulted, even simple common sense would lead most people to that conclusion. Yet people still choose to believe propaganda and government lies. Then have the audacity to call others gullible and stupid. Astounding!

I think the beauty of conspiracy theories is the way there linked to men in black suits working in shadowy corridors, keeping a secret that only 10 people in the world know about.

The reality is most are open secrets, there known about by hundreds of journalists, thousands in government.

The truth is ,it really suits nobody on either side for these government fuck ups ( and that's really what the vast majority of things are, there massive government fuck ups) to come to light. What the illuminati really all know.... Is that you lot can't be trusted to act like adults

Surely conspiracy theories where only invented to give online gamers and fans of comic books some added meaning to their sad an pathetic lives and stop them ever discovering the opposite sex thus gradually allowing nature to render their kind extinct......

King's Crustacean

"Surely conspiracy theories where only invented to give online gamers and fans of comic books some added meaning to their sad an pathetic lives and stop them ever discovering the opposite sex thus gradually allowing nature to render their kind extinct...... "

Mwuhahahahahahahaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa ha ha a a aaaaaaaa

Surely Shirley !

conspiracy theorys are only that...till evidence and fact are discovered/proven .then it becomes conspiracy ...the theory has been proven ......m.n.m.to early in the day for that lol x

"

Surely Shirley !"

Birmingham

Yeah that'll be right,,,,, "

'They' keep the brains of despots, dictators and other mean people alive in glass jars. They have Hitler's, Stalin's, Hussein's etc.

If you put them in to a big tank altogether you can actually see them fight!

King's Crustacean

Yeah that'll be right,,,,,

'They' keep the brains of despots, dictators and other mean people alive in glass jars. They have Hitler's, Stalin's, Hussein's etc.

If you put them in to a big tank altogether you can actually see them fight! "

Don't be stupid. A brain couldn't reach the pedals !

I laugh at those and feel a little sorry for the people who believe everything that is told to them by various governments etc why would they lie? They are such honest and trustworthy people aren't they! Politics power and wealth is all built on lies and deciept always have been and always will. How dare we question what they tell us! Berating and belittling the whole subject of conspiracies is exactly what they want you to do people are either too narrow minded or scared of the real truth that they laugh at those who might actually want to make up their own minds and question things. Events in history you believe are the truth because that's what you have been taught! Have you ever wondered and thought that perhaps the winning side in a war or someone elected as a prime minister or president will write their own version of events? What about the guys who lose what happens to their stories of what happened? What im trying to say is before making a joke of someone's opinion stop and think about what they have said maybe even look it up I know conspiracy theorists will go against everything and find differences but among them are some real eye openers and they do make you think what if!

Harrogate

"I laugh at those and feel a little sorry for the people who believe everything that is told to them by various governments etc why would they lie? They are such honest and trustworthy people aren't they! Politics power and wealth is all built on lies and deciept always have been and always will. How dare we question what they tell us! Berating and belittling the whole subject of conspiracies is exactly what they want you to do people are either too narrow minded or scared of the real truth that they laugh at those who might actually want to make up their own minds and question things. Events in history you believe are the truth because that's what you have been taught! Have you ever wondered and thought that perhaps the winning side in a war or someone elected as a prime minister or president will write their own version of events? What about the guys who lose what happens to their stories of what happened? What im trying to say is before making a joke of someone's opinion stop and think about what they have said maybe even look it up I know conspiracy theorists will go against everything and find differences but among them are some real eye openers and they do make you think what if!"

Spot on! Mockery is the hallmark of a closed mind.

"I laugh at those and feel a little sorry for the people who believe everything that is told to them by various governments etc why would they lie? They are such honest and trustworthy people aren't they! Politics power and wealth is all built on lies and deciept always have been and always will. How dare we question what they tell us! Berating and belittling the whole subject of conspiracies is exactly what they want you to do people are either too narrow minded or scared of the real truth that they laugh at those who might actually want to make up their own minds and question things. Events in history you believe are the truth because that's what you have been taught! Have you ever wondered and thought that perhaps the winning side in a war or someone elected as a prime minister or president will write their own version of events? What about the guys who lose what happens to their stories of what happened? What im trying to say is before making a joke of someone's opinion stop and think about what they have said maybe even look it up I know conspiracy theorists will go against everything and find differences but among them are some real eye openers and they do make you think what if!"

"I laugh at those and feel a little sorry for the people who believe everything that is told to them by various governments etc why would they lie? They are such honest and trustworthy people aren't they! Politics power and wealth is all built on lies and deciept always have been and always will. How dare we question what they tell us! Berating and belittling the whole subject of conspiracies is exactly what they want you to do people are either too narrow minded or scared of the real truth that they laugh at those who might actually want to make up their own minds and question things. Events in history you believe are the truth because that's what you have been taught! Have you ever wondered and thought that perhaps the winning side in a war or someone elected as a prime minister or president will write their own version of events? What about the guys who lose what happens to their stories of what happened? What im trying to say is before making a joke of someone's opinion stop and think about what they have said maybe even look it up I know conspiracy theorists will go against everything and find differences but among them are some real eye openers and they do make you think what if!

Spot on! Mockery is the hallmark of a closed mind. "

We all know industry push the agenda, it's not a fucking conspiracy ffs.

Eisenhowers closing speech from president in the 50s was all about making sure we regulate the as he called it at the time "military industrial complex" because if we didn't he could foresee terrible problems coming from it.

Now if you've been warned about something in a televised public address from the out going president of the united states and don't heed his words.... Well don't fucking complain about military money grabbing exercises 50 years later!!.

The great writer smedley butler once said war is a racket and no soldiers should be allowed more than 50 miles from a counties shore and he knew a thing or two about the mic

Can somebody post a list of former conspiracy theories that have now been proven beyond all doubt as the universally accepted truth,,,...

I'll check back later....

"WARNING...You know when your lucky enough to have fab meets guys, DO NOT leave your full used condoms behind...its a known fact us unscrupulous ladies will either use the DNA sample to send to the CSA to gain money/get on Jeremy Kyle* or we will sell it to the FBI for their extensive cumdabase

* Jeremy Kyle is also the bastard child of an illuminati high priest and smackhead "

"Can somebody post a list of former conspiracy theories that have now been proven beyond all doubt as the universally accepted truth,,,...

I'll check back later.... "

I can think of a couple of the top of my head.

Bloody Sunday at croke park!

Hillsborough

The uss liberty

Global warming

The asbestos industry

The tobacco industry

The banking industry

"Can somebody post a list of former conspiracy theories that have now been proven beyond all doubt as the universally accepted truth,,,...

I'll check back later.... "

Gulf of Tolken

Mk ultra mind control

That should keep u busy for a bit

you forgot the one about the bloke who invented a car that ran on water but they bumped him off and stole the plans, never to be seen again!

Gone a bit quiet now hasnt it! When your ready for some more just let me know

Oh no proven evidence that not all conspiracies are made up lies I guess that's taken the fun out of it for the doubters, yes governments do lie so maybe just maybe they'll tbink before making a joke out of it

Harrogate

I'll check back later.... .

I can think of a couple of the top of my head.

Bloody Sunday at croke park!

Hillsborough

The uss liberty

Global warming

The asbestos industry

The tobacco industry

The banking industry

"

Great list, also USS Maddox, and recent events with the NSA (that's a big one which should really make any one question anything we are fed by any government)

The problem with conspiracies is that they are often supposed to be hidden. This makes empirically proving the theory difficult.

Here's a good one.

Does the loch - Ness monster exist? ....

warrington

Erm... what were the conspiracys of uss liberty and croke park? Cant find much of a theory to be proven.

I'll check back later....

Gulf of Tolken

Mk ultra mind control

That should keep u busy for a bit "

They'd have to be some sort of mind control going on to get people to live in Milton Keynes.

Harrogate

"Erm... what were the conspiracys of uss liberty and croke park? Cant find much of a theory to be proven."
\

James Bamford body of secrets.

"Surely conspiracy theories where only invented to give online gamers and fans of comic books some added meaning to their sad an pathetic lives and stop them ever discovering the opposite sex thus gradually allowing nature to render their kind extinct...... "

I like this theory.

warrington

"Erm... what were the conspiracys of uss liberty and croke park? Cant find much of a theory to be proven.\

James Bamford body of secrets. "

just read an "article" and he'll be a nut.

Still cant find anything on a theory at all, let alone one thats been unerversally excepted. He just seems to state what all partys agreed on in a biased way?

"Erm... what were the conspiracys of uss liberty and croke park? Cant find much of a theory to be proven."
well for years the official story was a armed uprising by rebellious Irish, unofficially the British government sent massacred unarmed people with troops!.

The uss liberty was attacked by Israeli forces under the apparent thought that it was an aggressive enemy! I think the claim by the us sailors who survived the attack said it was a deliberate act by the Israelis, the fundamental flaw being the Israelis didn't manage to sink it and the us didn't try to save it either?

Harrogate

"Erm... what were the conspiracys of uss liberty and croke park? Cant find much of a theory to be proven.\

Still cant find anything on a theory at all, let alone one thats been unerversally excepted. He just seems to state what all partys agreed on in a biased way?"

The theory is that Israel knowingly attacked their own ally. The NSA knew this and covered it up.

The NSA are a very shady organisation. Do you think Edward Snowden is a nut as well?

Still cant find anything on a theory at all, let alone one thats been unerversally excepted. He just seems to state what all partys agreed on in a biased way?

The theory is that Israel knowingly attacked their own ally. The NSA knew this and covered it up.

The NSA are a very shady organisation. Do you think Edward Snowden is a nut as well? "

I do.

Birmingham

The NSA are a very shady organisation. Do you think Edward Snowden is a nut as well? "

Edward Snowdon looks a lot like the rapper 'Snow' famous for his hit "Informer." Is this really a coincidence?

The NSA are a very shady organisation. Do you think Edward Snowden is a nut as well?

Edward Snowdon looks a lot like the rapper 'Snow' famous for his hit "Informer." Is this really a coincidence?

"

Pull down me pants look up my bottom.

warrington

knowingly attacking there own ally and then saying it was us? Shouldn't they of blamed the Egypt ions?

What does a whistle blower have to do with a nut?

warrington

"Erm... what were the conspiracys of uss liberty and croke park? Cant find much of a theory to be proven.well for years the official story was a armed uprising by rebellious Irish, unofficially the British government sent massacred unarmed people with troops!.

The uss liberty was attacked by Israeli forces under the apparent thought that it was an aggressive enemy! I think the claim by the us sailors who survived the attack said it was a deliberate act by the Israelis, the fundamental flaw being the Israelis didn't manage to sink it and the us didn't try to save it either?"

The official story was a few people fired a few rounds. The government tried to say the other lot fired first. This is standard practice not really a conspiracy theory. More a police(army) fit up.

"Erm... what were the conspiracys of uss liberty and croke park? Cant find much of a theory to be proven.well for years the official story was a armed uprising by rebellious Irish, unofficially the British government sent massacred unarmed people with troops!.

The uss liberty was attacked by Israeli forces under the apparent thought that it was an aggressive enemy! I think the claim by the us sailors who survived the attack said it was a deliberate act by the Israelis, the fundamental flaw being the Israelis didn't manage to sink it and the us didn't try to save it either?

The official story was a few people fired a few rounds. The government tried to say the other lot fired first. This is standard practice not really a conspiracy theory. More a police(army) fit up."

The uss liberty survivors have fought for 30 years for the truth only in the last ten years have the us government actually come into line with the survivors accounts!.

I believe the survivors think it was another gulf of tonken incident, over the years the survivors accounts have proven out to the official government line!

warrington

The official story was a few people fired a few rounds. The government tried to say the other lot fired first. This is standard practice not really a conspiracy theory. More a police(army) fit up..

The uss liberty survivors have fought for 30 years for the truth only in the last ten years have the us government actually come into line with the survivors accounts!.

I believe the survivors think it was another gulf of tonken incident, over the years the survivors accounts have proven out to the official government line!"

nope. Incedent happened in june 67 isrealies paid compo in may 68.

I have just discovered a conspiracy though.

Oh I've just thought of two really obvious ones.

Iran contra.

And the one that goes sep Blatter genuinely thought it would be a great idea to have the world cup in a desert at 50 fucking degrees

But surely plausible deniability does have it's place..... in that total transparency has a potential to start wars.....

By *ythenshawefredMan  over a year ago

stockport

"It does wonder why we have never been back to the moon. Surely after all these years we would have been back.....if it ever happened."

Not really once they realised it was nothing valuable like rocks and dust opposed to cheese

"911 was an inside job

"

With all the worlds top architects and renowned structural engineers agreeing that it was a controlled demolition I think it's pretty well established that this is the case. You have to be totally brain dead to not even question the lame official reason.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I don't know about the conspiracies mentioned, but there is nothing wrong with an open mind. Or I suppose people could just believe everything that is reported.

Hmmm hang on , if this forum is to be believed, no one believes anything that is reported anyway

"911 was an inside job

With all the worlds top architects and renowned structural engineers agreeing that it was a controlled demolition I think it's pretty well established that this is the case. You have to be totally brain dead to not even question the lame official reason. "

Not true.

It is not well established at all and only the brain dead think it is.

To all those who dismiss the influence of industry and money at work, I thought I'd post a link to the outgoing presidential tv speech by Eisenhower.... Think on

Eisenhower Farewell Address (Full): https://youtu.be/CWiIYW_fBfY

I only come here for the banter,,,,,,

warrington

"Oh I've just thought of two really obvious ones.

Iran contra.

And the one that goes sep Blatter genuinely thought it would be a great idea to have the world cup in a desert at 50 fucking degrees "

"I only come here for the banter,,,,,,

"

I'm only here for the beer.

I'm only here for the beer. "

plonky......

Everything is a conspiracy. We're lied to from day one.

Happy Dayz

I'm only here for the beer. "

Although lets be honest..... southern beer is about as strong as fairy piss.... unlike northern beer which is so strong it takes a manly tranny to down 6 pints and still hobble about in a pair of killer heels doing an impersonation of a buckled wheel ......

Although lets be honest..... southern beer is about as strong as fairy piss.... unlike northern beer which is so strong it takes a manly tranny to down 6 pints and still hobble about in a pair of killer heels doing an impersonation of a buckled wheel ......

"

The conspiracy behind that is , we make your beer stronger so it eases the pain of living in a grim environment.

The conspiracy behind that is , we make your beer stronger so it eases the pain of living in a grim environment. "

Oui,,,,,, Ouch..... that really stings...

I'm not actively stoking a conspiracy intended to hijack a thread....

Honestly I'm not.....

"Sometime near ww2. The US had an experiment to teleport a navy ship. (Can't remember the name) it aparantly worked but when it came back the crew was found melted into the hull and subsequently the ship was scuttled.."

You're getting mixed up with Pirates of the Caribbean

P.S. The Philadelphia experiment "supposedly" true then made into a film.

warrington

"Everything is a conspiracy. We're lied to from day one.

Happy Dayz "

fonzie was not allowed to wear his leather jacket unless his bike was in the scene.

#socialengeniring

There is no spoon

Harrogate

"

Not true.

It is not well established at all and only the brain dead think it is. "

Ignorance. Back up your argument with evidence. Something stronger than "duh.. but why would they do it to themselves?"

While I would not presume to say it's a cut and dry case. There is both circumstantial and physical evidence pointing to a cover up, as well as motive.

Give me some evidence it was 19 high jackers and a load of blokes hiding in a cave.

The Philadelphia experiment

By *homasP80Man  over a year ago

Linwood

"911 was an inside job"

I know there is a 1hr documentary about 9/11.

Something about keys in a bowl....

"Flight MH370. I don't believe this crashed as there is still no visible evidence to back this up. What happened? No idea. A new super weapon took it down? Pilot switched off all electronics and put it down somewhere safe and hidden? Who knows?

They reckon it has been hidden. People tried ringing their loved ones who were on the flight n it just rung. Had it crashed, phones would have been destroyed or water damaged n would have gone straight to answer phone. This was happening for upto a week after it disappeared...

Unless aliens grabbed It.."

The passengers are either on an island in the middle of the Pacific being chased by polar bears, or been abducted by future earthlings to boost the declining population of a future earth!