FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > second life

second life

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Does anyone use it? watching the programme about cyber love ( watched it last week)

I never knew it existed, I know we tend to have a dual life by using websites anyway but this is a whole life you create ( bit like some on here I guess).

Guess I'm just a ignoramus as far as such sites are concerned.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I used to, not that long ago. Was in a LDR and me and him went on it to do stuff together when apart, yeah that didn't last long coz i didn't much enjoy walking round virtual world with him or sitting on a virtual sofa hugging. We started using skype to chat instead, and fall asleep together.

It's a really good game, especially for free. And pretty much everyone on that game is so nice, not a single flamer or nasty person seems to be on there. When i first joined, so many people would just come up to me and ask if i needed help with anything, they'd tell me how to get around the game and give me clothes packs and/or body features and help me put them on. Even help me set up my laptop to get the game running so it didn't lag.

Every time i went on there by myself and went clubbing you always had people say hi and that, and interact with you a little.

You can also do programming within the game and make things to give away or sell. You can make features, buildings, clothes, anything.

Think i'll go watch the programme, not played for about a year so don't know what it's like on there any more.

"Does anyone use it? watching the programme about cyber love ( watched it last week)

I never knew it existed, I know we tend to have a dual life by using websites anyway but this is a whole life you create ( bit like some on here I guess).

Guess I'm just a ignoramus as far as such sites are concerned.

"

I'm currently writing part of my dissertation on the peadophillia scandal that went on within the Second Life gameworld so I have a vested interest.

But I don't understand cybersex personally. It's something I did when I was like, 15, and figuring out my sexuality. When you can go out and do things in real life, why do them through a graphical interface?

Forum Mod

Years ago there was a story about a couple who played this game,they got divorced in real life because her avatar (character) in the game had an affair,his avatar hired a private detective to catch her out

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

It's very much on the decline these days isn't it?

» Add a new message to this topic