FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ukip hypocrisy, quite funny.

Ukip hypocrisy, quite funny.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Remember Nigel saying this?

In the interview Mr Farage told Mr Phillips, the former chairman of the Equality and Human Rights Commission: “I think the employer should be much freer to make decisions on who she or he employs. I think the situation that we now have, where an employer is not allowed to choose between a British-born person and somebody from Poland, is a ludicrous state of affairs. I think that we have taken our relationship with Europe to a level that, frankly, has gone against common sense, and certainly against self-interest.”

Basically employers can choose who they want in their establishments, yeah? Well i got a leaflet from UKip through my door the other day and was looking up a UKip candidate in my area coz i recognised him and found this:

Friday 01 February 2013

A GROUP of barred Chorley drinkers are to seek support from political party UKIP.

The eight men have been banned from Wetherspoon’s in the town after a dispute with management over drinking up time.

One of them, Tommy Shorrock, stood as a UKIP candidate in Chorley at the last election.

http://www.chorley-guardian.co.uk/news/local/drinkers-given-pub-ban-take-it-up-with-ukip-1-5373199#comments-area

So yeah you're allowed to have who you want in your establishments but if you ban them and they're british white ukip candidates then they will protest your right to do that.

Made me laugh anyway.

And their campaign leaflet went on about coming 2nd to Labour by only 2% in the european elections, yet the back of it said they'd won the european elections...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I dont see whats hypocritical? Your the speech you quote from nigel farrage is regarding employment laws and the latter an argument between a pub and its patrons. As far as the pub argument goes i think the individuals have a fair point if the pub is hsppy to serve and take your money until midnight its unreasonable to then turf you out at 10 past you should be given reasonable time to drink what youve paid for.

And why have you brought skin colour into the eqaution there was 8 men banned they could be any skin colour.

All politicians are hypocrites, by highlighting UKIP here all your doing is highlighting your own biased views.

"All politicians are hypocrites, by highlighting UKIP here all your doing is highlighting your own biased views."

Amen to that

Pub manager chose not to let them in the pub again and barred them, they don't think he has the right to do that. Just thought that was funny, and is hypocritical.

Thomas is white, subliminally Ukip represent white, wealthy, males to me. Not sure where or when that happened but that is how they are in my head. But yes i didn't need to bring that up, it is what is in my head and just flowed out automatically.

I don't get it, I am afraid.

I am not a fan of tne UK Defence League but I don't get your point.

"All politicians are hypocrites, by highlighting UKIP here all your doing is highlighting your own biased views."

Read the WHOLE thing, i got a ukip leaflet thnrough my door, recognised a candidate, decided to look him up coz i didn't know where i knew him from (and still don't) and i came across that story.

I don't take politics seriously, this was supposed to be a funny topic.

By *44bertCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

Don't matter what Farage says - he's a spent force already and his party will be a footnote after the election.

"Pub manager chose not to let them in the pub again and barred them, they don't think he has the right to do that. Just thought that was funny, and is hypocritical.

Thomas is white, subliminally Ukip represent white, wealthy, males to me. Not sure where or when that happened but that is how they are in my head. But yes i didn't need to bring that up, it is what is in my head and just flowed out automatically."

In the interest of fairness and accuracy you should probably think first and post second.

"Pub manager chose not to let them in the pub again and barred them, they don't think he has the right to do that. Just thought that was funny, and is hypocritical.

Thomas is white, subliminally Ukip represent white, wealthy, males to me. Not sure where or when that happened but that is how they are in my head. But yes i didn't need to bring that up, it is what is in my head and just flowed out automatically.

In the interest of fairness and accuracy you should probably think first and post second."

I think the fact that the leaflet said they'd won the european elections and that they'd came 2nd made it funnier.

It's still funny to me as well, i like political humour though.

"All politicians are hypocrites, by highlighting UKIP here all your doing is highlighting your own biased views.

Amen to that"

Agreed there is not one of them that can lie straight in bed yet everyone seems to pick up on nigels statements remember democracy is of the people by the people and for the people.

"I dont see whats hypocritical? Your the speech you quote from nigel farrage is regarding employment laws and the latter an argument between a pub and its patrons. As far as the pub argument goes i think the individuals have a fair point if the pub is hsppy to serve and take your money until midnight its unreasonable to then turf you out at 10 past you should be given reasonable time to drink what youve paid for."

"All politicians are hypocrites, by highlighting UKIP here all your doing is highlighting your own biased views.

Amen to that

Agreed there is not one of them that can lie straight in bed yet everyone seems to pick up on nigels statements remember democracy is of the people by the people and for the people."

Read the WHOLE thing, i got a ukip leaflet thnrough my door, recognised a candidate, decided to look him up coz i didn't know where i knew him from (and still don't) and i came across that story.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Without wanting to steal anyone else's thunder for the next few weeks (well I do really) I have to bring to the attention of everyone on FAB the following facts before they are printed in the Daily Mail, Daily Mirror, Guardian, The Sun, or whichever Tory/Liebour rag you want to read.

1) Nigel Farage is the second generation offspring from an affair between Adolf Hitler and Nicole F D'Arage during his time in the WW1 trenches in Belgium. As a footnote his half sister did a good job advertising Renault Clio's.

2) UKIP HQ has a direct link through a medium to Joseph Goebells who is advising them on their manifesto.

3) ISIS (or whatever their name is this week) are encouraging all their UK followers to vote UKIP on the principle that votes for UKIP will translate into more recruits for the cause.

4) Someone who once glanced at a UKIP leaflet has a direct link to Jack the Ripper/Ian Brady/Jimmy Saville/Fred West/Peter Sutcliffe (or insert the name of any other evil nutter you care to mention)

5) Nigel Farage ate my Hamster.

6) Nigel Farage will eat your Hamster.

7) Britain had a sub tropical climate with endless sunshine until the rise of UKIP.

8) UKIP hypocrisy will be exposed with the revelation that a minor party activist once had a Vindaloo at the local Star of India restaurant.

9) Hypocrite UKIP Supporter used to vote Tory.

10) Hypocrite UKIP supporter used to vote Labout

11) Hypocrite UKIP supporter used to vote lib de.......... STOP. NOW YOU ARE GETTING REALLY SILLY.

Needless to say there will be many more earth shattering revelations in the next few weeks.

And now for something completely different.

This is a dead Parrot..........

UKIP won the European elections overall / their local candidate came second. Seems reasonable to me.

First time I've stood up for UKIP in some time....

Amen to that

Agreed there is not one of them that can lie straight in bed yet everyone seems to pick up on nigels statements remember democracy is of the people by the people and for the people.

I don't take politics seriously, this was supposed to be a funny topic."

Sorry, still don't see the hypocrisy there. Yes, I do agree that they are a bunch of tossers, but I am missing the point.

"Without wanting to steal anyone else's thunder for the next few weeks (well I do really) I have to bring to the attention of everyone on FAB the following facts before they are printed in the Daily Mail, Daily Mirror, Guardian, The Sun, or whichever Tory/Liebour rag you want to read.

1) Nigel Farage is the second generation offspring from an affair between Adolf Hitler and Nicole F D'Arage during his time in the WW1 trenches in Belgium. As a footnote his half sister did a good job advertising Renault Clio's.

2) UKIP HQ has a direct link through a medium to Joseph Goebells who is advising them on their manifesto.

3) ISIS (or whatever their name is this week) are encouraging all their UK followers to vote UKIP on the principle that votes for UKIP will translate into more recruits for the cause.

4) Someone who once glanced at a UKIP leaflet has a direct link to Jack the Ripper/Ian Brady/Jimmy Saville/Fred West/Peter Sutcliffe (or insert the name of any other evil nutter you care to mention)

7) Britain had a sub tropical climate with endless sunshine until the rise of UKIP.

8) UKIP hypocrisy will be exposed with the revelation that a minor party activist once had a Vindaloo at the local Star of India restaurant.

11) Hypocrite UKIP supporter used to vote lib de.......... STOP. NOW YOU ARE GETTING REALLY SILLY.

Needless to say there will be many more earth shattering revelations in the next few weeks.

"

Haha thankyou, bloody hell people taking this shit seriously, all i wanted was a laugh- we're getting there.

I did actually see a pic of nigel with a Hitler mustache when i was searching as well, that made me laugh almost as much as Milliband with a Wallace face. I should search political stuff more i'm thinking now.

"Without wanting to steal anyone else's thunder for the next few weeks (well I do really) I have to bring to the attention of everyone on FAB the following facts before they are printed in the Daily Mail, Daily Mirror, Guardian, The Sun, or whichever Tory/Liebour rag you want to read.

"

It's good to know that the UKIP old guard are publishing this and saving the rest of us a load of time and typing.

Amen to that

Sorry, still don't see the hypocrisy there. Yes, I do agree that they are a bunch of tossers, but I am missing the point."

Not seeing any hypocrisy either. The two issues are tenuously linked at best.

I'm on the drinkers side but not UKIP.

By *anchestercubMan  over a year ago

manchester & NI

I have yet to meet someone who isn't a hypocrite in one way or another.

" UKIP won the European elections overall / their local candidate came second. Seems reasonable to me.

First time I've stood up for UKIP in some time...."

Makes sense now, at least someone sticking up for them knew that and pointed it out. Their leaflet was really vague tbh, said they'd come 2nd on the front, inside it had 4 policies, each a line long that said nothing really, photos of a few candidates, then on the back said they'd won the european elections. Loads of people were probably confused by it tbh, because it used the exact same words for each sentence (except for the won and 2nd were different obviously).

"

Friday 01 February 2013

A GROUP of barred Chorley drinkers are to seek support from political party UKIP.

As they have every right to do.....

And their campaign leaflet went on about coming 2nd to Labour by only 2% in the european elections, yet the back of it said they'd won the european elections... "

Agreed this is incorrect UKIP came FIRST in European elections but labour actually came third. Tories came second!!

"

Friday 01 February 2013

As they have every right to do.....

And their campaign leaflet went on about coming 2nd to Labour by only 2% in the european elections, yet the back of it said they'd won the european elections...

Agreed this is incorrect UKIP came FIRST in European elections but labour actually came third. Tories came second!!"

That bit was the local european elections apparently, so labour might have come 2nd in that. They should have clarified it really because it was that that started me having a political laughing fit.

[Removed by poster at 13/04/15 20:07:52]

"

Makes sense now, at least someone sticking up for them knew that and pointed it out. Their leaflet was really vague tbh, said they'd come 2nd on the front, inside it had 4 policies, each a line long that said nothing really, photos of a few candidates, then on the back said they'd won the european elections. Loads of people were probably confused by it tbh, because it used the exact same words for each sentence (except for the won and 2nd were different obviously)."

The vast majority of UKIP are total amateurs so naff leaflets don't surprise me..

Brave men and women trying to change the country for the better in my book, though there are notable exceptions.

A lot of people still in the party despair at the rhetoric and focus on immigration.. Not to mention the nutters.

I meet meet a chap who wanted to stand for parliament in order to use his extensive knowledge of... breeding dogs.. to... prevent poor breeding decisions in the population at large.

Didn't ask him anymore about it...

"

Makes sense now, at least someone sticking up for them knew that and pointed it out. Their leaflet was really vague tbh, said they'd come 2nd on the front, inside it had 4 policies, each a line long that said nothing really, photos of a few candidates, then on the back said they'd won the european elections. Loads of people were probably confused by it tbh, because it used the exact same words for each sentence (except for the won and 2nd were different obviously).

The vast majority of UKIP are total amateurs so naff leaflets don't surprise me..

Brave men and women trying to change the country for the better in my book, though there are notable exceptions.

A lot of people still in the party despair at the rhetoric and focus on immigration.. Not to mention the nutters.

I meet meet a chap who wanted to stand for parliament in order to use his extensive knowledge of... breeding dogs.. to... prevent poor breeding decisions in the population at large.

Didn't ask him anymore about it... "

There was something about a peoples army on the front as well, it went in the bin so i can't see it now. Most of the ukippers i know are christians, and that's the cause they seem to be fighting for.

I've studied eugenics, and ethics so would have loved to have talked to him about it tbh, used to keep up to date on scientific progress in this area as well. Not that i'd force eugenics on anybody but i do see huge advantages to employing it, my morals say you just can't do it though and it has to be accepted by people who want it.

To elaborate before anyone takes the above wrong also and has a go and calls me hitler or something lol, i don't mean killing people or stopping them from breeding, as has been done in the past in the name of eugenics, but more in the way of genetic tampering. Also bodies will become better understood and then diets and exercise will be catered for individuals so they work according to their physical make-up overall things like this. Actual individual improvements that are not just superficial or dangerous but work and improve people, both physically and mentally.

Well he was an exceptional nutter. Was even ed out during the UKIP selection process I hear!

Doubt you'd want to talk to him about anything!

Interesting subject though.. Even given certain certainties would we really trust our politicians to decide what type of sheep they want voting for them?

" Well he was an exceptional nutter. Was even ed out during the UKIP selection process I hear!

Doubt you'd want to talk to him about anything!

Interesting subject though.. Even given certain certainties would we really trust our politicians to decide what type of sheep they want voting for them?

"

Yeah i heard they do actually get rid of people once they realise how bad they are, tbh the candidate before that guy i mentioned in the first post got done for assault after he stood for elections and was never heard of again.

Eugenics is an interesting subject, even the history of it is interesting though horrible, but it shows you just what humans are capable of doing when it comes down to it. I'm sure at some point they wouldn't even need sheeple voters because they could produce compliant citizens that do whatever they want and don't realise they could have their own needs and won't care and just go along with anything. Not sure how you'd get rid of selfishness and instincts AND keep the ability to stay alive but someone will figure it out eventually, or it won't matter because they'll have got rid of whatever type of people they want to.

it is what it is, not gonna waste my time on this topic, All as bad as one another, simple.

There was still state sponsored eugenicists in Sweden until the late 70's as I recall, and Singapore has ( or had) a publicly owned dating site that matched people along such lines.

It wouldn't surprise me if it still went on under some pretence in some of the murkier corners of the world...

By *luezuluMan  over a year ago

Suffolk

Well I'll just sit, watch and as ever smile

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

ive read it a few times and im still lost what the OP was about

" There was still state sponsored eugenicists in Sweden until the late 70's as I recall, and Singapore has ( or had) a publicly owned dating site that matched people along such lines.

It wouldn't surprise me if it still went on under some pretence in some of the murkier corners of the world..."

Yeah definitely, most of what's going on isn't hidden. Thing is, because most people won't have studied genetics, neurology or things like this, when the news does report any advances most people won't know what it means exactly or understand how it works, probably won't even bother to google the original study to find anything out either and just rely on the media for info instead.

I've wondered to what extent genetics play's its part in the bedroom...

The strongest partner to have kids with is the one who is most genetically different to yourself. However we all have our sexual preferences and preferences for qualities in a partner.

Take these out of the equation with NSA sex and I reckon it's hotter with someone you wouldn't necessarily approach in a nightclub or look twice at in normal circumstances...

Some interesting studies into how our environment or medication affects our choices too. Women on the pill for instance are having their bodies tricked into thinking they are pregnant. Apparently this leads to them choosing partners similar to their own genetic makeup as pregnant women seek the company of their family... Which is rather a bad thing from a genetic perspective.

" I've wondered to what extent genetics play's its part in the bedroom...

The strongest partner to have kids with is the one who is most genetically different to yourself. However we all have our sexual preferences and preferences for qualities in a partner.

Take these out of the equation with NSA sex and I reckon it's hotter with someone you wouldn't necessarily approach in a nightclub or look twice at in normal circumstances...

Some interesting studies into how our environment or medication affects our choices too. Women on the pill for instance are having their bodies tricked into thinking they are pregnant. Apparently this leads to them choosing partners similar to their own genetic makeup as pregnant women seek the company of their family... Which is rather a bad thing from a genetic perspective."

Our genetic make up is diverse enough to cope with that. The only time there can be major problems is if a whole group are of the exact same genetic make-up (this would be via cloning/asexual reproduction), and if something contagious can wipe one of them out then that's everyone dead. So yes, seeing viruses and diseases are adapting all the time, it is better to create genetically different children, although an exact opposite isn't necessary, someone not related to you is always better.

There is also some theory that even wearing perfumes and after shave can mess up your natural ability to find the best genetic match to have children with. Loads of things affect your senses, masking a natural scent with other scents would affect whether you found someone attractive or not.

For me NSA is more a visual and psychological thing, plus at my age i don't want children, not sure if my body is still seeking people to have sex with for the purpose of having babies or not but i have noticed i like the smell of some guys more than others, and a couple of guys i've met i liked instantly and did put that down to all the science stuff and it was probably because they were suitable genetically for me, lol things we think of to keep it NSA.

Yeah, research suggests that someone's natural smell gives us clues about their immune system, with someone who doesn't mirror our immune system more compatible as it leads to more resistant babies...

Also true that age has it's effect, once childbearing age has passed, well the naughty 40's truly begin.

" Yeah, research suggests that someone's natural smell gives us clues about their immune system, with someone who doesn't mirror our immune system more compatible as it leads to more resistant babies...

Also true that age has it's effect, once childbearing age has passed, well the naughty 40's truly begin. "

I never actually wanted kids so that explains a lot haha.

Thanks for the chat, i never discuss this stuff with anyone any more but enjoyed it, even if we didn't go that deep you still got my brain thinking about stuff i enjoy thinking about. I'm off to sleep.

[Removed by poster at 13/04/15 23:47:50]

I'm sure someone will rerail the thread with a 'please look at my profile' sort of a post soon...

Likewise.. Interesting chat.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

" I'm sure someone will rerail the thread with a 'please look at my profile' sort of a post soon...

Likewise.. Interesting chat. "

Just out of interest, is my profile any good?

» Add a new message to this topic