FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Smellies

Smellies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seen a few posts about favourite Aftershaves an perfumes and am just wondering who will own up to really giving a fuck, It seems to me to be bout what bloke or Bird can think of the most expensive so come on own up who would really blow someone out over a "Label" scent

Gimp

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I wouldn't know a expensive one from a cheaper version, which is why I didn't post in that thread...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I wouldn't know a expensive one from a cheaper version, which is why I didn't post in that thread... "

As much as it pains me to agree with a Female you hit the nail on the head

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

I never know the names of aftershaves, only that I like the smell of certain ones. It won't be the first time I've asked a customer where I work what it is they're wearing lol.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I wouldn't know a expensive one from a cheaper version, which is why I didn't post in that thread... "

me neither lol

my two favourites are chanel and anais anais for me and million and joop for hubby don't really care what they cost I just love the smell of them and that's all I care about lol xx

"Seen a few posts about favourite Aftershaves an perfumes and am just wondering who will own up to really giving a fuck, It seems to me to be bout what bloke or Bird can think of the most expensive so come on own up who would really blow someone out over a "Label" scent

Gimp

"

Clean and fresh.. Is all it takes.

Same here, I wouldn't know one from the other.

"Seen a few posts about favourite Aftershaves an perfumes and am just wondering who will own up to really giving a fuck, It seems to me to be bout what bloke or Bird can think of the most expensive so come on own up who would really blow someone out over a "Label" scent

Gimp

"

As a man I believe it's my duty to remain completely ignorant of such modern pointlessness.. I don't even own one example of "aftershave/cologne" of any type and wouldn't recognise even one 'brand'.

I wash myself with soap and condition once a week, simple.

Simple living, simple pleasures.

By *ichaelsmyMan  over a year ago

douglas

[Removed by poster at 12/04/15 21:35:10]

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

Does it matter how expensive a scent is, isn't it all about complimenting the person who is wearing it.

By *ichaelsmyMan  over a year ago

douglas

My favourite is kouros. Am told it smells nice on me.

I've asked a lady what her perfume was.

They all smell differently on different people anyway. But the one you like

I have expensive ones and cheap ones and...I just wear what I feel like on the day.

It is a bit snobby to be 'precious' about your perfume however each smells different on different people. The scent reacts with your skin. I would never buy for anyone else unless they specifically named a brand.

i have over 30 bottles of juice in my wardrobe..i have some real expensive stuff and some much cheaper brands that are not well known but smell just as good..just one or two small sprays does the job..its nice to smell nice I think..

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Not about pricetag or name for me, I wear one I think smells really sexy and one gents above all others just turns me the hell on lol! !

» Add a new message to this topic