FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Odd question perhaps..

Odd question perhaps..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

To all of you who have left partners for cheating but since discovered swinging.. if using hindsight you'd have started swinging with that ex would you still be with them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No ...I was with my boyfriend and he cheated on me whilst we were swinging lol

"No ...I was with my boyfriend and he cheated on me whilst we were swinging lol"

oh that sucks!

The problem with cheating is the dishonesty.

I imagine that couples who successfully swing need huge levels of mutual trust.

"The problem with cheating is the dishonesty.

I imagine that couples who successfully swing need huge levels of mutual trust."

absolutely..

"No ...I was with my boyfriend and he cheated on me whilst we were swinging lol

oh that sucks! "

...was at the time ..totally devastating but luckily he didn't knock all the trust and confidence out of me xx

Possibly but isn't swinging an enhancement of your sex life as a couple what swinging is about?

I think anybody with cheating tendencies would still do it anyway.

"Possibly but isn't swinging an enhancement of your sex life as a couple what swinging is about?

I think anybody with cheating tendencies would still do it anyway."

Totally agree x)

With one ex no, because i can't trust him at all. Am sure he'd take risks, plus i don't even like him so no anyway.

With my 2nd kids dad maybe i would, he's pretty hot and wouldn't hold me back. He's a good fuck too. Don't think i want to get back with him though, it benefits me more not to be with him. I'm sure he'd be up for it though.

My last ex maybe, but less likely than the above ex. Pretty sure he's not that open to swinging or being promiscuous. He was looking for another relationship rather than a fuck. I'd love to cuckold him though, best of both worlds.

Any other exes i doubt it, i never think about them sexually at all.

"Possibly but isn't swinging an enhancement of your sex life as a couple what swinging is about?

i do agree its an enhancement.. just wonder if a couple would have communicated more and been more open about sex could swinging have saved some from straying.

sex can be just sex and it mean nothing when a person cheats,, but some are actual affairs where there is emotional attatchments

By *eithoWoman  over a year ago

Chatham

No because I believe they're about different things. Swinging is more simply about sex. Cheating is often about power, asserting dominance, affection seeking or personal endorsement.

My ex's that have cheated have done so because of opportunity - d*unken fumbles etc.

See me I trust from the start and certainly don't attach a collar and leash to their neck.

That said, my long term ex of 7 years cheated but there was a lot more to it than just cheating, we had actually talked about involving other parties as we both felt we still hadn't experienced things and all the while my ex actually already had a profile on here behind my back with over 40 verifications on it!!!!!! In just 6 months.

That's actually how I found out about fab - I'm a 'by default' member but not looked back and enjoy the lifestyle now

So maybe you can see why I say if they want to cheat they will anyway?

Not tarnishing everybody with the same brush but i don't think swinging would stop cheating.

"No because I believe they're about different things. Swinging is more simply about sex. Cheating is often about power, asserting dominance, affection seeking or personal endorsement."

Exactly that!

My ex apparently cheated because I worked too much (bastard was happy staying at home living off my hard work), so swinging wouldn't have been any fix as ex wanted what I apparently wasn't giving (although we had sex about 5 times a week )

After seeing the other posts i don't think swinging would have worked with any of my exes, cheating is different to just wanting a fuck with new people.

Both those exes want to get back with me though, one knows i'm fucking loads of people and the other doesn't.

» Add a new message to this topic