FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pc Geek Help !!

Pc Geek Help !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckoo clock OP   Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside

Recently purchased Kaspersky anti virus protection online for 3 devices and received activation code.

Activated perfectly on my laptop but wont do same on my tablet. I downloaded the kasparsky app from playstore for that.

Anyone know why ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elvet RopeMan  over a year ago

by the big field

Because it's been shite as long as I remember, that's why the smart money is on Avast, which is free- so you get to keep your smart money too ??

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

"Recently purchased Kaspersky anti virus protection online for 3 devices and received activation code.

Activated perfectly on my laptop but wont do same on my tablet. I downloaded the kasparsky app from playstore for that.

Anyone know why ?"

Its isrelli and they are spying on you

In all fairness tablets are big mobile phones .. try the mobile version..... i use bullguard..its american and they spy on you too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

when it says 3 devices could it just mean 3 windows based PC's ?

but yeah avast is a good choice of antivirus

By *ohn_d57Man  over a year ago

Bedlington

"Recently purchased Kaspersky anti virus protection online for 3 devices and received activation code.

Anyone know why ?"

Kaspersky is very good not only anti-virus but does spyware as well plus it is the only one that has a anti Key logger built into it bets get in touch with there help line to see if it is compatible with all your hardware the main threat these days are not virus it is malware/spyware which opens a back door so hackers can gain access to your hard drive key loggers watch which keys your using which gives them your password so just make sure that the programme you have on cover these things take care out there watching you

» Add a new message to this topic