FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Frenum piercing.

Frenum piercing.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all. First of all I have checked the forums for any information on the question I have and can't find the required answers so here's my question. I'm thinking of getting a frenum piercing, actually through the frenum and have read that the healing process is 2-4 months depending on person. It is said that there is to be no sexual activity in any way, including masturbation during this time?

So, my question is, did the guys that have this piercing stick to this or if they didn't, did it cause any problems?

Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mine healed in 2 weeks just depends on your body. The salt in your urine also helps to heal it. Will be tender for a day or two afterwards so I'd leave it alone for a bit. Most importantly always make sure you're hands are scrubbed with hot water and soap before you maipulate or touch the jewellery as the natural oils from your skin can get into the wound and cause infection.

Yikes - how easy that would be to rip out!!!!

I wouldn't have thought you'd be able to have sex for a good while.

"Mine healed in 2 weeks just depends on your body. The salt in your urine also helps to heal it. Will be tender for a day or two afterwards so I'd leave it alone for a bit. Most importantly always make sure you're hands are scrubbed with hot water and soap before you maipulate or touch the jewellery as the natural oils from your skin can get into the wound and cause infection.

"

Many thanks. I was hoping that it would be sooner than 2 months, I know each individual different. Hopefully hear more answers like this one!!

"Mine healed in 2 weeks just depends on your body. The salt in your urine also helps to heal it. Will be tender for a day or two afterwards so I'd leave it alone for a bit. Most importantly always make sure you're hands are scrubbed with hot water and soap before you maipulate or touch the jewellery as the natural oils from your skin can get into the wound and cause infection.

Many thanks. I was hoping that it would be sooner than 2 months, I know each individual different. Hopefully hear more answers like this one!! "

It's only a small piercing maybe only 5 to 10mm long depending on ring or bar so the scar tissue doesn't take long to form

"Yikes - how easy that would be to rip out!!!!

I wouldn't have thought you'd be able to have sex for a good while. "

Been there done that lol Stretched mine too far and it broke out

Been there done that lol Stretched mine too far and it broke out "

So there's a fine line so to speak, leaving original can cause cheese cutter effect and stretching too far could cause break out?

Been there done that lol Stretched mine too far and it broke out "

Funk-that-for-a-laugh

A standard sized 1.6mm bar or ring should be fine. Wouldn't stretch it beyond 3mm with a bar tbh as it starts to get uncomfortable if you're uncut.

"A standard sized 1.6mm bar or ring should be fine. Wouldn't stretch it beyond 3mm with a bar tbh as it starts to get uncomfortable if you're uncut."

Thanks for your advice.

No worries

I looked into this when I researched about getting a pa, some guys thought it would be an easier version when actually its not. The skin to be pierced is thin but the site of it is very delicate and there have been many instances of it tearing (ouch).

My advice would be to go pa, its far less invasive and not nearly as painful as everyone expects and a good deal more secure.

Hello Lips don't lie,

I managed a week before I had a wank, I think it had healed properly in a couple of weeks, certainly an easy and painless piercing, my nipple was not.

Alec

"Hello Lips don't lie,

I managed a week before I had a wank, I think it had healed properly in a couple of weeks, certainly an easy and painless piercing, my nipple was not.

Alec"

It certainly was easy and painless, I'd advise any locals to me to go to Accupierce in Taunton.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

My frenum is sensitive enough - I don't need more!

» Add a new message to this topic