FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Who will commit this election's most disgraceful smear?

Who will commit this election's most disgraceful smear?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dwalu2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

the Tories have suffered a terrible backfire today, after Michael Fallon was made by Tory HQ to shamefully smear Ed Miliband.

Fallon accused Miliband of 'stabbing his own brother in the back'. He was made to look a laughing stock on the Today programme, when Jim Naughty asked him if he knew how voting worked. Even the guy who created ConservativeHome has called it an embarrassment.

Presumably Fallon is unfamiliar with how a vote works. He is also presumably unfamiliar with the idea of 'playing the ball, not the man'. Although it's hard to imagine Fallon did this willingly.

Still, it's a shameful display, and one that has only served to illustrate how scared the Tories are about addressing their actual policies. But will this be the worst smear we'll get? It seems hard to imagine any other party stooping so low, but if they will, who do we think it will be?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Every time i think about politics, this song pops in my head;

First I'm going to lick you

Then I'm going to eat you

So La la la la

La la la la

Lalala

La la lalala

La la lala

Lalala la la

It's a fucking dance baby

Taken from http://lyricstranslate.com/en/Marilyn-Manson-La-La-Song-lyrics.html#ixzz3WpejqYcI

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like to believe the public are way smarter than politicians or the media seem to presume...

» Add a new message to this topic