FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Rules of engagement - Part The Last

Rules of engagement - Part The Last

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you all you FABulous people especially the good ones .

To the others commiseration that you had nothing better to say except nit pick at little bits that you derided like my socks etc .( ie time waters)

The main purpose of my rules is to get rid of the time wasters who contrary to somes posters belief that there are non on Fab unlike all other Sites

I am trying to say what I think is good behaviour towards me . If its too much for you I would rather you went elsewhere .

It will not get rid of dedicated Time wasters but will remove most because they do not bother to read Profiles and will not send the correct "Subject" title and will not be read just deleted .

Most of Rules are simply to establish a culture of common decency . Be polite and caring towards me and I will be the same to you . If you think My Rules are too much for you thats OK with me I am not bothered to meet you

Take time to keep me informed if you have changed your mind . Whilst I may be disappointed - you letting me know helps me get over it . Simply disappearing leaves me in a quandary are you finished or are you intending to carry on - but when ?????

I suggested using Skype to see who I was messaging . Not being aware of the CHAT Video Service on Fab it should be easier and better

Having Phone numbers and making sure people are coming before leaving to meet someone is just common sense and if anything goes wrong on the way we can let the other person know so they can decide to wait or make another date etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

didn't realise not finding socks attractive makes someone a time waster

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wasted enough time trying to read that post

By *educedWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

All power to you Op.

Keep on trucking!

It makes sense to demand respect from those you're meeting and to have things in place so your time doesn't get wasted. Not sure what the point of this topic is but didn't seem to take you long to figure out how to get the site to work for you.

The time wasting is making silly remarks about what I was wearing . It had nothing to do with the original post .

I have a lot of time for the ones who had sensible comments either FOR or AGAINST my Post subject

If you want to exchange puerile chat use the Chat Room dont waste your time on me

"Wasted enough time trying to read that post "

Why did you BOTHER to post then and waste more time being silly ?????????

see what I mean

Uncle Colin is back with the rule book.

Awwwwww

Gimp

» Add a new message to this topic