FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Tony B.Liar

Tony B.Liar

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now he has come out of his counting house, has he swayed your opinion on who to vote for?

With his record, do his opinions hold any weight?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Haven't given him a seconds thought in years.

A

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

well.... he has won more elections than anyone currently in government.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do the opinions of former PMs ever hold much sway over current voters? I can't imagine any of them influencing my vote.

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

His speech in Sedgefield shows he hasn't lost his touch.

Glasgow

"Do the opinions of former PMs ever hold much sway over current voters? I can't imagine any of them influencing my vote. "

Gordon Brown's contribution did much to secure the Referendum No vote.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

for some he will have an influence, for others less so..

maybe its all about strategy and keeping Lynton Crosby busy..?

"Do the opinions of former PMs ever hold much sway over current voters? I can't imagine any of them influencing my vote.

Gordon Brown's contribution did much to secure the Referendum No vote."

That's true, I'd forgotten about that

All as bad as each other. There should be an option "none of the above" on the ballot paper.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Let's face it, he carries more weight on political issues than our current prime minster.

Even his own party think so - Gove kept referring to Tony as 'the Prime Minister' on Radio Four just now. They would kill Cameron themselves if TB would promise to lead the Tories.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

to give blair credit he brought up a subject that has been sorely lacking in this campaign so far which is foreign policy.....

as important as it is... its been overlooked big time

"Let's face it, he carries more weight on political issues than our current prime minster.

Even his own party think so - Gove kept referring to Tony as 'the Prime Minister' on Radio Four just now. They would kill Cameron themselves if TB would promise to lead the Tories. "

Thatcher did say that Blair was one of the most popular Conservative PMs ever.

Bring back Tony Blair any day.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I like him

but i am still voting Conservative

"Bring back Tony Blair any day. "

Really?

By *rank_SimoneCouple  over a year ago

Bideford

Phoney Blair talking about Foreign Policy that a fking laugh.

He was Bushes Puppet the worst President the US have ever seen.and helped us get into wars that didn't concern us.

He is the reason that we have bad foreign policy.

"Bring back Tony Blair any day.

Really? "

Yes a know a lot don't like him on here but think he tried his best with what he had.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Now he has come out of his counting house, has he swayed your opinion on who to vote for?

With his record, do his opinions hold any weight?"

Thought people had grown out of calling him B.Lair...obviously not!

"Phoney Blair talking about Foreign Policy that a fking laugh.

He was Bushes Puppet the worst President the US have ever seen.and helped us get into wars that didn't concern us.

He is the reason that we have bad foreign policy."

By *igandanneCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

The bastard should be tried in a court and then sent down for a long time for fraud

By *etitmortCouple  over a year ago

ipswich

Slimey, self serving, war mongering scumbag.

Probably not then...

War criminal and as for brown dont get me started

By *mwstaffsMan  over a year ago

brownhills

I think he only wants us to stay in Europe so he can be president of it someday

Tony Blair is a public school and university educated career politician that surrounded himself with people who are good at communications and public relations. I would put the likes of Peter Mandleson and Alistair Campbell as the brains behind Blair and his reforming of the Labour Party to look like the Tory Party!

For my part I would never trust my vote to a man who thought George W Bush was a credible leader of the free world. I don't like jumping on bandwagons but it does seem that Mr Blair is feathering his own nest from his political exploits. As to his contribution today I happen to agree that leaving the EU is not good for Britain. That said I also agree with Marx and Engels economic theory on the redistribution of wealth!

The man has always been a cock. Such a shame John Smith died, would've been a better Prime minister for the country than that self serving fuck wit

"The man has always been a cock. Such a shame John Smith died, would've been a better Prime minister for the country than that self serving fuck wit"

"The man has always been a cock. Such a shame John Smith died, would've been a better Prime minister for the country than that self serving fuck wit

"

+ 1

Smith seemed a man of principles

Glasgow

"........ Such a shame John Smith died, ........."

And Donald Dewar and Robin Cook and many other b_nny fechters

[Removed by poster at 07/04/15 20:47:06]

I like tony blair and I would have a coffe at starbucks with him and chat about politics and ask for his autograph

in Lancashire

its not only in the last 13 years that we have had 'bad foreign policy'..

history is littered with examples of it..

Suez for one..

By *anchestercubMan  over a year ago

manchester & NI

I can't think of any example of a former high ranking politician having any sort of sway in influencing elections.

Aung San Suu Kyi is the only statesperson alive I can think of who could influence elections in their country by convincing people.

By *ot monkey71Couple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

bent arse war criminal

By *anchestercubMan  over a year ago

manchester & NI

I see Miliband is to announce scrapping non-dom tax status.

Something Blair should have done long ago.

Disclaimer : I don't and never have liked the smarmy cunt. That was even before he became a war criminal.

Anyone who votes for Labour after all they've done to the country since 1997 needs their head looking at.

Worst PM ever until Brown came along.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"I think he only wants us to stay in Europe so he can be president of it someday "

Could be right there, and as long as Labour are pro EU i will never vote for them.

"All as bad as each other. There should be an option "none of the above" on the ballot paper."

there is..its called spoiling your vote...means you are using your right to vote but voicing the fact you have no-one you want to vote for...

By *its_n_piecesCouple  over a year ago

"Now he has come out of his counting house, has he swayed your opinion on who to vote for?

With his record, do his opinions hold any weight?"

aside from things he fucked up, i believe it's 16 years since a bomb went off in northern ireland .... that's not a bad record to be fair

"The bastard should be tried in a court and then sent down for a long time for fraud"

Not to mention war crimes.

Lying sneaky tosser!

I personally think that he's more likely to turn voters off of voting labour - I really think he's THAT toxic!

By *onghMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Love him or loathe him, he's right about the need to stay in the EU.

Bristol

"

Disclaimer : I don't and never have liked the smarmy cunt. That was even before he became a war criminal.

Anyone who votes for Labour after all they've done to the country since 1997 needs their head looking at.

Worst PM ever until Brown came along."

As bad as those two were, you seem to have forgotten David Cameron.

Science has proven him to be the worst Prime Minister ever...and he couldn't even win an election with a majority! Thank goodness we'll be rid of him in a few weeks.

By *U1966Man  over a year ago

Devon

Great prime minister compared to what has followed he would win this election

Bristol

You probably have more chance of being the next Prime Minister than David Cameron.

"well.... he has won more elections than anyone currently in government."

Through lies, deceit and heavy borrowing(which we're paying for now), yes.

aside from things he fucked up, i believe it's 16 years since a bomb went off in northern ireland .... that's not a bad record to be fair"

However if you use Ulster as the yardstick it was the Tories who brought the Republicans to the table, not TB.

By *er himWoman  over a year ago

Essex

aside from things he fucked up, i believe it's 16 years since a bomb went off in northern ireland .... that's not a bad record to be fair"

Really? Think it was more that the IRA pushed for peace deal after 9/11. Idiot Bush proclaiming 'war on terrorism and those that support it' Ops suddenly realise that America had been funding the IRA for years. Couldn't war monger in Iraq without bombing himself. Suddenly all the funding stopped.

He was a people's pm. He hoodwinked everyone into thinking life was rosy, giving everyone something for nothing, that's why small minded people love him. I think brown was worse, but Blair shafted him by stepping aside at the right time. He knew the crash was coming. I don't much like Cameron, but I liken it to becoming a landlord after squatters have been in. He was well and truly shafted with a right mess. Right or wrong, we deserve a referendum. I wasn't even born when my retired parents voted for a trade partnership with Europe, not the governing body I'm living with

"He was a people's pm. He hoodwinked everyone into thinking life was rosy, giving everyone something for nothing, that's why small minded people love him. I think brown was worse, but Blair shafted him by stepping aside at the right time. He knew the crash was coming. I don't much like Cameron, but I liken it to becoming a landlord after squatters have been in. He was well and truly shafted with a right mess. Right or wrong, we deserve a referendum. I wasn't even born when my retired parents voted for a trade partnership with Europe, not the governing body I'm living with "

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

"

Worst PM ever until Brown came along."

thatcher holds that title, head and shoulders above the rest, although if cameron was allowed more terms he would come close.

Bristol

"He was a people's pm. He hoodwinked everyone into thinking life was rosy, giving everyone something for nothing, that's why small minded people love him. I think brown was worse, but Blair shafted him by stepping aside at the right time. He knew the crash was coming. I don't much like Cameron, but I liken it to becoming a landlord after squatters have been in. He was well and truly shafted with a right mess. Right or wrong, we deserve a referendum. I wasn't even born when my retired parents voted for a trade partnership with Europe, not the governing body I'm living with "

The only real difference between Cameron and Blair is that Cameron isn't taken seriously by anyone on the international stage. Other than that, they are pretty similar. Equally deceitful, equally unconcerned with what would be best for the majority of the electorate, only interested in the rich. Oh, and Tony could win an election by majority, of course.

If you think there is any substantial difference between them, more fool you.

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Never trust a man that smiles all the time like this arsole

I don't think there is any difference between any of the 3 parties, or their leaders in the past 10 years. They're all the same beast with many different faces. We need a new direction, and fast. Cameron will never give us a referendum. The only ones that will get us out is ukip. I wouldn't want a ukip government for longer than 5 years, but it's a necessary evil to get out, and lay down a mandate to hold a referendum at least every 10 years. There is only 1 benefit to the eu, small businesses don't need to have any paperwork for eu exports. It won't take long to get their heads around t forms, after all, we had them a little over 20 years ago before the door was wedged open

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"The bastard should be tried in a court and then sent down for a long time for fraud

Lying sneaky tosser!

I personally think that he's more likely to turn voters off of voting labour - I really think he's THAT toxic!"

Read an article in a newspaper today that said the appearance of Blair now is making the case for voting Labour worse not better.

in Lancashire

"The bastard should be tried in a court and then sent down for a long time for fraud

Lying sneaky tosser!

I personally think that he's more likely to turn voters off of voting labour - I really think he's THAT toxic!

Read an article in a newspaper today that said the appearance of Blair now is making the case for voting Labour worse not better. "

which paper?

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

Lying sneaky tosser!

Read an article in a newspaper today that said the appearance of Blair now is making the case for voting Labour worse not better.

which paper?"

Are they still publishing "Der Sturmer"?

aside from things he fucked up, i believe it's 16 years since a bomb went off in northern ireland .... that's not a bad record to be fair

Really? Think it was more that the IRA pushed for peace deal after 9/11. Idiot Bush proclaiming 'war on terrorism and those that support it' Ops suddenly realise that America had been funding the IRA for years. Couldn't war monger in Iraq without bombing himself. Suddenly all the funding stopped."

really? have you been living in a cave?

Glasgow

Both sides are still beating, maiming and shooting individuals in pursuit of the lives of crime.

vote for e blackadder co dungy on the wold rotten borough

Both sides are still beating, maiming and shooting individuals in pursuit of the lives of crime."

that's true enough and so it's more like any other UK city now the bombs have stopped .... by the way the implication of there just being "two sides" is a very simplistic veiw, it's always been multiple groups fighting against each other.

They are all liars anyway... him or another, I will still feel fucked

"Bring back Tony Blair any day.

Really? "

really...you prefer Major or Snatcher?

By *aylor8Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle

The man should be in the Tower of London for treason.

Yes think the previous wars had fuck all to do with us either ...after all it was only Poland and the Jews...ffs what a stupid thing to say...tell the kurds who still fight our and their cause today...cant believe some people

» Add a new message to this topic