FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Vibrating double ender?

Vibrating double ender?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've looked on every sex toy site I can think of for a double ender that provides clitty stimulation (like the rabbit ears) and can't find anything even close. Anyone know if such a thing even exists?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've looked on every sex toy site I can think of for a double ender that provides clitty stimulation (like the rabbit ears) and can't find anything even close. Anyone know if such a thing even exists?"

Now there's a break in the market .. (sprints to the garden inventing shed) ??

"I've looked on every sex toy site I can think of for a double ender that provides clitty stimulation (like the rabbit ears) and can't find anything even close. Anyone know if such a thing even exists?

Now there's a break in the market .. (sprints to the garden inventing shed) ??"

I'll test the prototype, now to find a girl who will 'holds the other end

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"I've looked on every sex toy site I can think of for a double ender that provides clitty stimulation (like the rabbit ears) and can't find anything even close. Anyone know if such a thing even exists?"

Swan. 2 motors, one at each end. Although strictly not a double-ender; more like an insertable as opposed to a strap-on. Takes a bit of practice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've looked on every sex toy site I can think of for a double ender that provides clitty stimulation (like the rabbit ears) and can't find anything even close. Anyone know if such a thing even exists?

Now there's a break in the market .. (sprints to the garden inventing shed) ??

I'll test the prototype, now to find a girl who will 'holds the other end "

Hello

had a look at swans but although both ends vibrate I'm looking for something that vibrates in the middle...might have to super glue two rabbits together!

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"

had a look at swans but although both ends vibrate I'm looking for something that vibrates in the middle...might have to super glue two rabbits together!"

Who is going to be in the middle?

Sorry; xxx

» Add a new message to this topic