FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Small minded people

Small minded people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ady Salford OP   Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

I beginning to wonder what keeps this site afloat, becos I am tired of getting let down off small minded men who are looking for perfect women...does it really matter what size or how we look effect your sexual needs, if he/she isn't to your taste then don't chat to them and when they are open with you, why be nice then blank them.. It proper winds me up and gets me down

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I beginning to wonder what keeps this site afloat, becos I am tired of getting let down off small minded men who are looking for perfect women...does it really matter what size or how we look effect your sexual needs, if he/she isn't to your taste then don't chat to them and when they are open with you, why be nice then blank them.. It proper winds me up and gets me down "

Have you got an Uncle Colin who lives in the Lakes ?

xx chin up xx

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I beginning to wonder what keeps this site afloat, becos I am tired of getting let down off small minded men who are looking for perfect women...does it really matter what size or how we look effect your sexual needs, if he/she isn't to your taste then don't chat to them and when they are open with you, why be nice then blank them.. It proper winds me up and gets me down

xx chin up xx"

*chokesnort*

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

don't do it then.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I beginning to wonder what keeps this site afloat, becos I am tired of getting let down off small minded men who are looking for perfect women...does it really matter what size or how we look effect your sexual needs, if he/she isn't to your taste then don't chat to them and when they are open with you, why be nice then blank them.. It proper winds me up and gets me down

xx chin up xx

*chokesnort* "

Poor Old Uncle Colin. He must be having his Easter Eggs and trying to create more rules as the regulator for Fabswingers.com

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

xx chin up xx

*chokesnort* "

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

xx chin up xx"

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"don't do it then....."

"I beginning to wonder what keeps this site afloat, becos I am tired of getting let down off small minded men who are looking for perfect women...does it really matter what size or how we look effect your sexual needs, if he/she isn't to your taste then don't chat to them and when they are open with you, why be nice then blank them.. It proper winds me up and gets me down "

Your verification suggest you are getting a meet roughly every fortnight. So I'm not sure what your point is? Or is everyone supposed to want to meet you?

Ignore the sarcastic comments.

Seriously though if you are lacking for confidence boosts this ain't the place to do it. Us men will say/do anything for a shag and once the goal is achieved its zip up and move on

King's Crustacean

Seriously though if you are lacking for confidence boosts this ain't the place to do it. Us men will say/do anything for a shag and once the goal is achieved its zip up and move on"

For the life of me, and I re read, I can't see any sarcasm.

Your point is a valid one after that.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

n"

I wasn't sarcastic, she says it gets her down... then don't do it.

She posted 3 days ago that it was getting to her and this is supposed to be fun.

All the best to her and you are right, people will respond to flirty updates and they will swarm...

you try and pick out the genuine from that, it won't be easy

Your verification suggest you are getting a meet roughly every fortnight. So I'm not sure what your point is? Or is everyone supposed to want to meet you? "

They can't. They're too busy meeting me. I sue them for disability discrimination otherwise

Manchester

Wow thanks for the support that ppl on ere are suppose to give...who the feck is uncle Colin and tbh I was just looking for an answer to my question not have the piss taken out of me...

It doesn't matter how many I'm meeting the question is it okay To be let down and get put down like a few of you have done to me already !

I had an Uncle Colin....its not funny its simply bigotted anti- Colinism

Grumpy Gimp

King's Crustacean

I said chin up

Painting yourself a victim constantly does not put others in the wrong.

That's my last word on it. You come across as someone who just wants to rail against the world.

I hope things get better for you.

King's Crustacean

"I had an Uncle Colin....its not funny its simply bigotted anti- Colinism

Grumpy Gimp"

If i'd have known. I'd have never mentioned him. I will always be more Colon minded from here on in.

Manchester

"I said chin up

That's my last word on it. You come across as someone who just wants to rail against the world.

I hope things get better for you. "

Sorry my last message was not aimed at you, I meant to exclude you from it and thanks for being understanding xx

Happy Easter

King's Crustacean

"I said chin up

I hope things get better for you.

Sorry my last message was not aimed at you, I meant to exclude you from it and thanks for being understanding xx

Happy Easter "

All is okay x We all get cheesed off from time to time. Don't put your store in men , women or anyone else. When YOU like you all will go your way x

Be Smiley for Easter.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Wow thanks for the support that ppl on ere are suppose to give...who the feck is uncle Colin and tbh I was just looking for an answer to my question not have the piss taken out of me...

It doesn't matter how many I'm meeting the question is it okay To be let down and get put down like a few of you have done to me already ! "

For a change you've been subject to similar treatment that a single man might expect posting as you have done.

No it isn't ok to be let down but it happens to us all. If its upsetting you the only person who cam remedy it is you by removing yourself from the situation.

This is meant helpfully, good luck.

"Wow thanks for the support that ppl on ere are suppose to give...who the feck is uncle Colin and tbh I was just looking for an answer to my question not have the piss taken out of me...

It doesn't matter how many I'm meeting the question is it okay To be let down and get put down like a few of you have done to me already ! "

no its not okay at all. And some of us men don't lose intetest when we get thr "goal" but some of are idiots. It's good to rant too hope you feel better soon if not ive got colins mobile

Never mind alice... who the fuck.is Colin!

I don't think anyone is taking the piss out of you....just when you see someone who's doing as well as anyone on.the site complain....it illicits a reaction is all....

The filtering process and finding the odd plonker isn't exclusive to you...its universal for everyone on here is all....

Best of luck o.p

I've no sympathy for men moaning about this and, equally, no sympathy for women moaning about it, despite what is said about women getting different reactions to threads than men.

The site is what you make it. If it's not working for you, change what you do.

Manchester

It doesn't matter how many I'm meeting the question is it okay To be let down and get put down like a few of you have done to me already !

For a change you've been subject to similar treatment that a single man might expect posting as you have done.

No it isn't ok to be let down but it happens to us all. If its upsetting you the only person who cam remedy it is you by removing yourself from the situation.

This is meant helpfully, good luck."

I have blocked them since, it's ppl like that who give others a bad name xx

Manchester

It doesn't matter how many I'm meeting the question is it okay To be let down and get put down like a few of you have done to me already ! no its not okay at all. And some of us men don't lose intetest when we get thr "goal" but some of are idiots. It's good to rant too hope you feel better soon if not ive got colins mobile "

I haven't got a clue who colin is lool x

Manchester

I don't think anyone is taking the piss out of you....just when you see someone who's doing as well as anyone on.the site complain....it illicits a reaction is all....

The filtering process and finding the odd plonker isn't exclusive to you...its universal for everyone on here is all....

Best of luck o.p "

So is it wrong to have had 8 meets in 5 months ?

Manchester

"I've no sympathy for men moaning about this and, equally, no sympathy for women moaning about it, despite what is said about women getting different reactions to threads than men.

The site is what you make it. If it's not working for you, change what you do."

I take it you are not sympathetic to my question ?

Thanks for your input but tbh I wanted to see if it had happened to others not sarcasm for it

Because OP, this site had many people on it who objectify others and treat them as sex objects.

They seek to make their fantasies a reality and use status and deception to do so.

There are fewer and fewer on here who treat people for who they are, not what they are.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

If I am attarcted to somebody it tends to be mutual in most cases and in my experience on here it has not that much to do with how I (or the other person) look but more with a "connection" established over a few messages.

I would lie if I said looks do not come into at all, there has tobe an initial attraction but..BUT I really would not notice as negative any physical imperfections in the other person if I am attracted to them as a person.

Manchester

"Because OP, this site had many people on it who objectify others and treat them as sex objects.

They seek to make their fantasies a reality and use status and deception to do so.

There are fewer and fewer on here who treat people for who they are, not what they are."

Yeah very true, it is all about fulfilling your sexual desires but also about making friends and a lot that join are forgetting that concept. I have quite a few good friends off ere and enjoy chatting to ppl, it's not all about meeting. But when one is arranged and they don't turn up it infuriates me

Manchester

"If I am attarcted to somebody it tends to be mutual in most cases and in my experience on here it has not that much to do with how I (or the other person) look but more with a "connection" established over a few messages.

I would lie if I said looks do not come into at all, there has tobe an initial attraction but..BUT I really would not notice as negative any physical imperfections in the other person if I am attracted to them as a person. "

Well unfortunately their is some that don't think as you do, shame they don't and there would be no let's down for ppl like myself

Xx

"I've no sympathy for men moaning about this and, equally, no sympathy for women moaning about it, despite what is said about women getting different reactions to threads than men.

The site is what you make it. If it's not working for you, change what you do.

I take it you are not sympathetic to my question ?

Thanks for your input but tbh I wanted to see if it had happened to others not sarcasm for it "

There's no sarcasm. It might not be what you want to hear but it doesn't make it sarcasm.

Many experience disappointments and let downs on here from time to time. If you're not happy with the results you are getting, change what you are doing.

That's honest advice and is exactly the same as I say to men who complain about this.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Because OP, this site had many people on it who objectify others and treat them as sex objects.

There are fewer and fewer on here who treat people for who they are, not what they are.

Yeah very true, it is all about fulfilling your sexual desires but also about making friends and a lot that join are forgetting that concept. I have quite a few good friends off ere and enjoy chatting to ppl, it's not all about meeting. But when one is arranged and they don't turn up it infuriates me "

Quite agree - once arranged it is really rude not to turn up. Things can get in the way but in today's world of communication technology there is no reason not to let the other person know.

But then, that kind of behaviour of simply not turning up says tons about that person... and they probably would not be worth meeting in the first place?

"Never mind alice... who the fuck.is Colin! "

Uncle Colin is the latest Hottest Hunk on Fabs. Everyone wants a piece of him

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

"Us men will say/do anything for a shag and once the goal is achieved its zip up and move on"

Speak for yourself not all of man kind!

BTW, OP, you didn't ask a question.

By *eembabyWoman  over a year ago

Brum

There loss wouldn't let it effect you

By *eembabyWoman  over a year ago

Brum

"Us men will say/do anything for a shag and once the goal is achieved its zip up and move on

Speak for yourself not all of man kind! "

By *ignblack68Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

"If I am attarcted to somebody it tends to be mutual in most cases and in my experience on here it has not that much to do with how I (or the other person) look but more with a "connection" established over a few messages.

I would lie if I said looks do not come into at all, there has tobe an initial attraction but..BUT I really would not notice as negative any physical imperfections in the other person if I am attracted to them as a person.

Well unfortunately their is some that don't think as you do, shame they don't and there would be no let's down for ppl like myself

Xx"

To be honest us men get a raw deal to its a 2 way thing but there are many girls and boys that are genuine it's just finding them and after a while of being on this site you get to find out who they are

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I think most if us will experience being let down at one time or another, it happens, it's part of the territory but some of us keep it to ourselves, chalk it up to experience and move on

London

"I think most if us will experience being let down at one time or another, it happens, it's part of the territory but some of us keep it to ourselves, chalk it up to experience and move on "

best answer so far

Best of luck o.p

So is it wrong to have had 8 meets in 5 months ? "

No of course it isn't. But it lacks self awareness to post woe is me threads about how you are struggling

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"I think most if us will experience being let down at one time or another, it happens, it's part of the territory but some of us keep it to ourselves, chalk it up to experience and move on

best answer so far "

I have my moments

Manchester

"I think most if us will experience being let down at one time or another, it happens, it's part of the territory but some of us keep it to ourselves, chalk it up to experience and move on

best answer so far

I have my moments "

Thank you so much for your reply and yeah it's another lesson learn on this site

Manchester

Best of luck o.p

No of course it isn't. But it lacks self awareness to post woe is me threads about how you are struggling"

I'm not saying woe is me, I was merely asking does it not infuriate others ?

Manchester

"BTW, OP, you didn't ask a question."

I thought all in the lounge are more or less questions ?

Understand how you feel but keep your chun up there are plenty of genuine men on here

Manchester

"There loss wouldn't let it effect you "

No it's not effected me tbh, I was just asking how others felt about it.. But some replies on ere are making me feel I can't come ere for advice without getting shot down..

Thanks for your replies xx

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

Report all abusive messages like I do

Where you live, there are plenty of swingers clubs so why not started going either alone or with men, couples and ladies you know very well

You'd do very well in the club scene where any rude behaviour to other members will result in exclusion

So ignore the fools

Play the game better than the rest like me

"BTW, OP, you didn't ask a question.

I thought all in the lounge are more or less questions ?"

No you made a statement which people commented on. If you wanted to ask something you need to put a question mark on the end.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"There loss wouldn't let it effect you

No it's not effected me tbh, I was just asking how others felt about it.. But some replies on ere are making me feel I can't come ere for advice without getting shot down..

Thanks for your replies xx"

But you said it winds you up and gets you down, you also headed this "small minded people".

Manchester

Thanks to all that have replied to my thread, even tho some of you we're not very nice tbh..but this is life lool

Won't lose no sleep about it, have a fun day and happy swinging xx

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

drama, drama, drama......

like attracts like.

all the best

We're all somebodys perfect, you just have to wade through the chaff to find what you're looking for so don't worry lovely lady, don't let it get you down because like I said, your somebody's perfect, never forget that x

Haha try being a man on this site.

Manchester

But you said it winds you up and gets you down, you also headed this "small minded people". "

Exactly I came to find out off others how they felt, but instead I am being called an attention seeker. Really thought ppl that visit the lounge was not judgemental like the small minded men I have spoken to ?

Manchester

"drama, drama, drama......

like attracts like.

all the best"

Haha such is life babe xx

Forum Mod

East Sussex

But you said it winds you up and gets you down, you also headed this "small minded people".

Exactly I came to find out off others how they felt, but instead I am being called an attention seeker. Really thought ppl that visit the lounge was not judgemental like the small minded men I have spoken to ? "

Did you? I think calling people small minded is pretty judgemental myself but that's just me.

Newsflash

Everyone judges.

I can't sympathise with this...

Sure there are the 'let downs' on here but the fact you've had meets indicates its not been as bad as you suggest.

Just because you got stood up that's no reflection on the site, i think it's more a reflection on you if anything, posting about it in a rant then pretending you was 'only asking' makes this open season for anyone using the forums.

If it was a guy who posted this...oh my!

Best of luck o.p

So is it wrong to have had 8 meets in 5 months ? "

No....when was that a question?

Bottom line is....your doing fine on here....you'll find not many folk ate Hon.a break the violins out because you've had to filter through a few folk just like everyone else....

That's fab....like it or lump it

Again.....best of luck...

Of course it matters what people look like, there has to be sexual attraction for most people.

It's the internet, people don't owe you anything. You chat to them... they get bored and stop replying... or you meet them...

Why the drama?

"I can't sympathise with this...

Sure there are the 'let downs' on here but the fact you've had meets indicates its not been as bad as you suggest.

Just because you got stood up that's no reflection on the site, i think it's more a reflection on you if anything, posting about it in a rant then pretending you was 'only asking' makes this open season for anyone using the forums.

If it was a guy who posted this...oh my! "

I'm fed up of single women whining... they ruin it for all the genuine single women.

"Haha try being a man on this site."

It's great I reckon

Exactly I came to find out off others how they felt, but instead I am being called an attention seeker. Really thought ppl that visit the lounge was not judgemental like the small minded men I have spoken to ? "

Why are they small minded?

I'm fed up of single women whining... they ruin it for all the genuine single women."

I see what you did there

Best of luck o.p

No....when was that a question?

Bottom line is....your doing fine on here....you'll find not many folk ate Hon.a break the violins out because you've had to filter through a few folk just like everyone else....

That's fab....like it or lump it

Again.....best of luck..."

*are gonna*

Excuse my spelling.

Best of luck o.p

No of course it isn't. But it lacks self awareness to post woe is me threads about how you are struggling

I'm not saying woe is me, I was merely asking does it not infuriate others ?"

You didn't ask anything. You accused people of being small minded for not meeting you

Exactly I came to find out off others how they felt, but instead I am being called an attention seeker. Really thought ppl that visit the lounge was not judgemental like the small minded men I have spoken to ?

Why are they small minded?"

Because they aren't flocking in droves to fuck her.

King's Crustacean

I'm fed up of single women whining... they ruin it for all the genuine single women."

Stop whining. I'm trying to look good by reflecting in positive feminist role models

To some size will matter, to others other things will matter. For some only available holes matter. Don't take set backs personally as they're all part of the fab journey.

Seriously though if you are lacking for confidence boosts this ain't the place to do it. Us men will say/do anything for a shag and once the goal is achieved its zip up and move on"

Speak for yourself fella - we're definitely not all the same!

West Midlands

"Newsflash

Everyone judges."

Why are they small minded?

Because they aren't flocking in droves to fuck her. "

Ah, i see...the poor girl. In that case let me offer all the 'hugs hun' and 'its their loss', oh and lets not forget the ubiquitos 'dont let it get you down' that i can muster!

Seriously though if you are lacking for confidence boosts this ain't the place to do it. Us men will say/do anything for a shag and once the goal is achieved its zip up and move on

Speak for yourself fella - we're definitely not all the same! "

You dont zip up after???

Manchester

Oh well everyone is entitled to their opinions and tbh I'm sorry I came in the lounge to air my _iews....

Happy Swinging

I don't think the issue for the op is that they don't flock to her in droves....

It's those who chat to her then become un uninterested......

O.p.....I still would say your crying over very little.....it takes getting to know someone sometimes to realise you don't want to meet....that's the whole point of chatting a while first...

Because we chat, doesn't mean we'll meet.

I myself have been chatting to a lovely lass off here....a detail came up today, and it means it's highly unlikely we'll meet now....

It's called a vetting process.....get used to it...men have them too.

If you find its happening a lot, you might want to look at yourself, rather than blame men as a whole, as the only common factor is you.

"Oh well everyone is entitled to their opinions and tbh I'm sorry I came in the lounge to air my _iews....

Happy Swinging "

Hugs hun!!!!

King's Crustacean

"Oh well everyone is entitled to their opinions and tbh I'm sorry I came in the lounge to air my _iews....

Happy Swinging

Hugs hun!!!!"

Stop it babe !

Manchester

Happy Swinging

Hugs hun!!!!

Stop it babe !"

Stop what ?

London

Happy Swinging "

why are you sorry surely you didn't just expect everyone to agree with you're _iews you seem to be getting upset the more people that don't agred with you

Happy Swinging "

Like many....your only sorry because you didn't get the opinions you wanted to hear....people in here say what they think, not what you want to hear I'm afraid.....

Manchester

"I don't think the issue for the op is that they don't flock to her in droves....

O.p.....I still would say your crying over very little.....it takes getting to know someone sometimes to realise you don't want to meet....that's the whole point of chatting a while first...

I myself have been chatting to a lovely lass off here....a detail came up today, and it means it's highly unlikely we'll meet now....

If you find its happening a lot, you might want to look at yourself, rather than blame men as a whole, as the only common factor is you. "

Shit wtf is this, like I said won't be coming back in the lounge and asking other ppl's _iews on anything cos this is the reaction I got !

Manchester

Happy Swinging

why are you sorry surely you didn't just expect everyone to agree with you're _iews you seem to be getting upset the more people that don't agred with you "

Hahahaha am I feck upset, but at least I know what to expect in here in future

London

"I don't think the issue for the op is that they don't flock to her in droves....

If you find its happening a lot, you might want to look at yourself, rather than blame men as a whole, as the only common factor is you.

Shit wtf is this, like I said won't be coming back in the lounge and asking other ppl's _iews on anything cos this is the reaction I got !"

lol what the reaction of everybody not agreeing with you it's a public forum and you opened the thread so deal with it

Happy Swinging

why are you sorry surely you didn't just expect everyone to agree with you're _iews you seem to be getting upset the more people that don't agred with you

Hahahaha am I feck upset, but at least I know what to expect in here in future "

Yep, honesty

Manchester

Happy Swinging

Like many....your only sorry because you didn't get the opinions you wanted to hear....people in here say what they think, not what you want to hear I'm afraid.....

"

Yeah and some live in a disillusion world of it all evolves around their perfect outlook

But didn't come on ere to argue and seems to me that some want to be doing that ?

West Midlands

Happy Swinging

Hahahaha am I feck upset, but at least I know what to expect in here in future "

Oh believe me honey

This is tame compared to most days

Take no notice

Try the club scene

The men who pay to get in know how to behave properly

London

Happy Swinging

yes expect many different opinions from a public forum

Just wondering how you meet if you can't accomadate or travel ?

Happy Swinging

Yeah and some live in a disillusion world of it all evolves around their perfect outlook

But didn't come on ere to argue and seems to me that some want to be doing that ? "

Nope just offering our opinions

Manchester

Happy Swinging

Yep, honesty"

Sarcastic honesty

Manchester

"Just wondering how you meet if you can't accomadate or travel ?"

Tbh it's none of your business

Happy Swinging

Yep, honesty

Sarcastic honesty "

You seem to think everyones comment is sarcastic.

Do you know what sarcasm is?

West Midlands

"Just wondering how you meet if you can't accomadate or travel ?"

Well I'll answer this one

I'm the same

And I do Ok

So the OP clearly does the same as I do

Happy Swinging

Definitely... Expect hones replies a few months ago if you put this up all you would get is single guys sucking up to u telling you wat you want to hear... But thats ended now...

"Just wondering how you meet if you can't accomadate or travel ?

Tbh it's none of your business"

I was only wondering, i wasn't asking lol.

I don't actually care tbh

I'm the same

And I do Ok

"

good for you

"Try the club scene

The men who pay to get in know how to behave properly "

Not always

Happy Swinging

Definitely... Expect hones replies a few months ago if you put this up all you would get is single guys sucking up to u telling you wat you want to hear... But thats ended now..."

I think the white knights have got the day off. They'll be back though

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Shit wtf is this, like I said won't be coming back in the lounge and asking other ppl's _iews on anything cos this is the reaction I got !"

To be honest and having read the thread you have had some supportive, some critical and some along the lines of 'what are they moaning about'..

single guys posting the same cop more flak, posting on an open forum means none of us can control what responses we receive..

Granny summed it up earlier..

Happy Swinging

Definitely... Expect hones replies a few months ago if you put this up all you would get is single guys sucking up to u telling you wat you want to hear... But thats ended now...

"

I set a 'damsel in distress' ruse for them elsewhere...theyll be a while fighting over that one first

West Midlands

"Try the club scene

Not always"

In the clubs I frequently use they do or they get thrown out!

"Try the club scene

Not always

In the clubs I frequently use they do or they get thrown out! "

"Try the club scene

Not always

We're still yet to find out what these horrible men are supposed to have done to the op, so for all you know they could be the same blokes as in the clubs

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Sorry op that you feel you've been let down! I'm certainly not a "perfect" woman but I do ok, that's down to my own selection criteria and vetting processes, I choose to meet guys that wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen in public with me and that don't seem to be the any holes a goal type

We can't all be everyone's cup of tea and yes there's guys out there who i wouldlove to meet but aren't interested in me! It's not just about fab it's how it is in real life too

"Try the club scene

Not always

We're still yet to find out what these horrible men are supposed to have done to the op, so for all you know they could be the same blokes as in the clubs"

I've always found single guys very respectful at clubs

"Try the club scene

Not always

We're still yet to find out what these horrible men are supposed to have done to the op, so for all you know they could be the same blokes as in the clubs

I've always found single guys very respectful at clubs "

Riiight, ok...but that doesnt address what i said though

Happy Swinging

"

Never seen a more cynical response lol.

West Midlands

"Try the club scene

Not always

We're still yet to find out what these horrible men are supposed to have done to the op, so for all you know they could be the same blokes as in the clubs"

Yes and as I've stated

Twice now

Where I go they'd get asked to leave

Man woman or couple

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

It just as simple as Shit happens!

You need to have a thick skin on Fab. If any of them are reading this post they are most likely laughing their arse off knowing theyve got to you, dont give them the satisfaction, block and move on

Op, you simply got chatting to folk and they decided they didn't like you after vetting you......I can't see what the issue is....every single person on the site undergoes the same thing.....your no more special than anyone else.

I'd you cant see why nobody's agreeing with you...perhaps its not the place for you.

I'm out....enjoy fab....or don't, the choice is entirely yours.

West Midlands

"Try the club scene

Not always

I've always found single guys very respectful at clubs "

Likewise

And all the people who weren't were told to leave

"Try the club scene

Not always

Yes and as I've stated

Twice now

Where I go they'd get asked to leave

Man woman or couple "

Get asked to leave because of what?? We dont know what theyre supposed to have done!!!! Haha

Ticks the "I don't care what people think" box for the irony alone. Because if people didn't care, they wouldn't tick the box in the first place. There is no perfect person. Maybe a perfect fuck, but then it's about connection.

"Try the club scene

Not always

So some clearly don't know how to behave then

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Happy Swinging

Oh believe me honey

Take no notice

Try the club scene

The men who pay to get in know how to behave properly "

and in fact

Since when does putting your hand in your pocket make you better behaved?

At clubs there will be many polite, well behaved and respectful people (note - people, not guys!).

There will also be those who feel having paid to get in they are entitled to a return on their investment, and if this is not forthcoming their attitude can swiftly change.

Believing anything else is naive.

A

Manchester

I'm the same

And I do Ok

"

Yes I do pretty well tbh, I can't accom has I have teenagers still at home and my private life should never effect their home life

Manchester

"Op, you simply got chatting to folk and they decided they didn't like you after vetting you......I can't see what the issue is....every single person on the site undergoes the same thing.....your no more special than anyone else.

I'd you cant see why nobody's agreeing with you...perhaps its not the place for you.

I'm out....enjoy fab....or don't, the choice is entirely yours. "

Not asked for ppl to agree, but jeez some are so cold ?!

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

[Removed by poster at 05/04/15 14:40:31]

Manchester

"Sorry op that you feel you've been let down! I'm certainly not a "perfect" woman but I do ok, that's down to my own selection criteria and vetting processes, I choose to meet guys that wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen in public with me and that don't seem to be the any holes a goal type

We can't all be everyone's cup of tea and yes there's guys out there who i wouldlove to meet but aren't interested in me! It's not just about fab it's how it is in real life too "

I agree completely with you there and tbh it is a real shame how it is xx

"Sorry op that you feel you've been let down! I'm certainly not a "perfect" woman but I do ok, that's down to my own selection criteria and vetting processes, I choose to meet guys that wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen in public with me and that don't seem to be the any holes a goal type

We can't all be everyone's cup of tea and yes there's guys out there who i wouldlove to meet but aren't interested in me! It's not just about fab it's how it is in real life too

I agree completely with you there and tbh it is a real shame how it is xx"

Whats a real shame? That not everyone fancies you?

"Op, you simply got chatting to folk and they decided they didn't like you after vetting you......I can't see what the issue is....every single person on the site undergoes the same thing.....your no more special than anyone else.

Not asked for ppl to agree, but jeez some are so cold ?!"

I don't think people are being cold at all. Read the thread again. Yes it may be negative but all honest. No-one is slagging you off, just giving advice.

West Midlands

Happy Swinging

Oh believe me honey

Take no notice

Try the club scene

and in fact

At clubs there will be many polite, well behaved and respectful people (note - people, not guys!).

There will also be those who feel having paid to get in they are entitled to a return on their investment, and if this is not forthcoming their attitude can swiftly change.

A"

12 years and membership of several clubs lends me to KNOW otherwise

Those who behave badly are told to leave in my vast experience

And tbhwy

Those expecting action because they've paid to attend....

Both me, the OP and anyone else are perfectly capable of saying NO

I usually say

Thank you honey but I'm here for my pleasure NOT yours!

Manchester

Happy Swinging

Oh believe me honey

Take no notice

Try the club scene

and in fact

A

And tbhwy

I usually say

"

Well I've only visited one club, so don't know different experiences

Manchester

Not asked for ppl to agree, but jeez some are so cold ?!

I don't think people are being cold at all. Read the thread again. Yes it may be negative but all honest. No-one is slagging you off, just giving advice. "

Okay and thanks

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Not asked for ppl to agree, but jeez some are so cold ?!"

Ok. I'm going to break down my response to your opening post.

"I beginning to wonder what keeps this site afloat"

The many, many site members who use it to chat, meet and have fun with other members.

", becos I am tired of getting let down off small minded men who are looking for perfect women"

Nobody is perfect. However people are entitled to their preferences re what they consider 'perfect'. Having clear pics showing body size/shape will enable people to make an assessment if physical attributes are important.

"...does it really matter what size or how we look effect your sexual needs, "

To most? Yes. Attraction is important to most.

"if he/she isn't to your taste then don't chat to them "

If you can't see someone then how do you know if you're physically attracted? If you don't chat how do you establish a mental connection?

"and when they are open with you, why be nice then blank them.. It proper winds me up and gets me down "

Because in the world of the Internet hitting delete/block is easier than explaining a lack of interest/attraction. Not nice but the simple truth. But if the actions of total strangers are that upsetting then Internet contact may not be the best activity - they're just words on a screen.

A

Manchester

Whats a real shame? That not everyone fancies you?"

It's not about fancying a person, it's about being able to connect

West Midlands

Happy Swinging

Oh believe me honey

Take no notice

Try the club scene

and in fact

A

And tbhwy

I usually say

Well I've only visited one club, so don't know different experiences "

Come to Worcester

I'll take you with me gladly

Filthy Fuckeryville

No idea what happened to my last post!?

I was saying that we all cone across idiots, wankers and occasional no shows on this site....

There are odd ones I have met in the past who I wish had been no shows, as no shag is better than a crap shag!

Have a peek at the 'when you last fuck' post on here. There is one poor guy who's not had it in FOUR YEARS!! think they are the ones who should be feeling sorry for themselves lol

Just enjoy the ones you do meet, or try to!

King's Crustacean

It's not about fancying a person, it's about being able to connect "

That's what ugly people say.

You are joking, right?

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Happy Swinging

Oh believe me honey

Take no notice

Try the club scene

and in fact

A

And tbhwy

I usually say

"

Do you not see the contradiction in your posts?

On the one hand you state those who pay to visit clubs are better/well behaved.

On the other you point out that those that don't behave are asked to leave.

A

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 05/04/15 14:54:05]

I have a knife called Colin

Try taking break for a week or two n see if you feel better then xxx

West Midlands

Happy Swinging

Oh believe me honey

Take no notice

Try the club scene

and in fact

A

And tbhwy

I usually say

A"

Oh blinkered rose tinted glasses one

You get people who don't behave as they should everywhere in this world

Sex clubs are no different

Why should they be

What I'm saying is

They're TOLD not asked to leave and more often than not, refused entry next visit

So trust me when I say this, where I frequent, people behave themselves

Happy Swinging

Oh believe me honey

Take no notice

Try the club scene

and in fact

A

And tbhwy

I usually say

A

Why should they be

What I'm saying is

They're TOLD not asked to leave and more often than not, refused entry next visit

"

Until they dont

Then are chucked out

But theyve already misbehaved themselves by then

London

"I have a knife called Colin

Try taking break for a week or two n see if you feel better then xxx"

is it me or does that sound like a threat

West Midlands

Happy Swinging

Oh believe me honey

Take no notice

Try the club scene

and in fact

A

And tbhwy

I usually say

A

Why should they be

What I'm saying is

Until they dont

Then are chucked out

But theyve already misbehaved themselves by then"

Which is a very very rare occurance where I go

More people kick off in your average classroom than the clubs I visit

Maybe you need to visit better clubs like me!

Happy Swinging

Oh believe me honey

Take no notice

Try the club scene

and in fact

A

And tbhwy

I usually say

A

Why should they be

What I'm saying is

Until they dont

Then are chucked out

Maybe you need to visit better clubs like me! "

I havent said anything about any club in particular...im just summing up what you said about the ones you go to

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"

What a bizarre concept, I have to be attracted to and fancy my meets, I must be weird then

Happy Swinging

Oh believe me honey

Take no notice

Try the club scene

and in fact

A

And tbhwy

I usually say

A

Why should they be

What I'm saying is

"

You said go to clubs because people know how to behave? Can you not see the contradiction in discussing how many people are thrown out?

So a man with preferences is small minded but it's perfectly ok for you to say you only want "slender" men on your profile?

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Happy Swinging

Oh believe me honey

Take no notice

Try the club scene

and in fact

A

And tbhwy

I usually say

A

Why should they be

What I'm saying is

Until they dont

Then are chucked out

Maybe you need to visit better clubs like me! "

I'm taking a guess given your location as to which clubs you may have frequented.

I've seen misbehaviour at many clubs.

Chams, Xtasia, Cupids, The Attic. The Lodge, Exeter Swingers, The Office, Decadents and before it closed Bath Swingers.

Most of which are great clubs.

I'm not disputing that people are asked/told to leave. They are.

But as was said - if someone has been told to leave they've done something to deserve it.

Which blows your original claim that those paying to visit clubs are better behaved out of the water.

It's simple logic.

A

West Midlands

Happy Swinging

Oh believe me honey

Take no notice

Try the club scene

and in fact

A

And tbhwy

I usually say

A

Why should they be

What I'm saying is

You said go to clubs because people know how to behave? Can you not see the contradiction in discussing how many people are thrown out?"

Look

Don't pick on me honey lol

I've just explained

You get more trouble in your average classroom and high street pub on a very quiet night

As I've explained

So I'll leave you all to your bickering and I'll go find some cock to fuck if that's OK with you!

Lmfao

Be good now

Speak for yourself

This is a sex site so don't be too upset when people aren't looking for friendship, long chats or walks along the beach.

It's also heavily based on appearance and everyone will come across rudeness at some point.

West Midlands

Happy Swinging

Oh believe me honey

Take no notice

Try the club scene

and in fact

A

And tbhwy

I usually say

A

Why should they be

What I'm saying is

Until they dont

Then are chucked out

Maybe you need to visit better clubs like me!

I'm taking a guess given your location as to which clubs you may have frequented.

I've seen misbehaviour at many clubs.

Chams, Xtasia, Cupids, The Attic. The Lodge, Exeter Swingers, The Office, Decadents and before it closed Bath Swingers.

Most of which are great clubs.

I'm not disputing that people are asked/told to leave. They are.

But as was said - if someone has been told to leave they've done something to deserve it.

Which blows your original claim that those paying to visit clubs are better behaved out of the water.

It's simple logic.

A"

It's not allowed to escalate

Trust me

And funnily enough

I had a good friend in Preston

So visited loads of northern clubs

If you want bad behaviour

Visit La Chambre

Happy Swinging

Oh believe me honey

Take no notice

Try the club scene

and in fact

A

And tbhwy

I usually say

A

Why should they be

What I'm saying is

"

Yet we have a thread where a woman was raped in a club and all that happened was a word in the man's ear by management.....

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"

Out of curiosity OP, if you believe this to be true, why do you state a preference for being attracted to/wanting slender men between 19-40?

Surely, theres no need to state physical preferences if a connection is the most important thing. IMHO from the more you post, youd be better suited to dating than swinging "

West Midlands

Happy Swinging

Oh believe me honey

Take no notice

Try the club scene

and in fact

A

And tbhwy

I usually say

A

Why should they be

What I'm saying is

Yet we have a thread where a woman was raped in a club and all that happened was a word in the man's ear by management....."

Choose a better club

London

Happy Swinging

Oh believe me honey

Take no notice

Try the club scene

and in fact

A

And tbhwy

I usually say

A

Why should they be

What I'm saying is

Yet we have a thread where a woman was raped in a club and all that happened was a word in the man's ear by management....."

West Midlands

Happy Swinging

Oh believe me honey

Take no notice

Try the club scene

and in fact

A

And tbhwy

I usually say

A

Why should they be

What I'm saying is

Dial 999

Happy Swinging

Oh believe me honey

Take no notice

Try the club scene

and in fact

A

And tbhwy

I usually say

A

Why should they be

What I'm saying is

Yet we have a thread where a woman was raped in a club and all that happened was a word in the man's ear by management.....

Choose a better club "

Because a better club knows what someone is going to do before they do it?

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"

What a bizarre concept, I have to be attracted to and fancy my meets, I must be weird then "

This

West Midlands

Happy Swinging

Oh believe me honey

Take no notice

Try the club scene

and in fact

A

And tbhwy

I usually say

A

Why should they be

What I'm saying is

Choose a better club

Because a better club knows what someone is going to do before they do it?

"

People get raped in town centres

Do you avoid those also

Filthy Fuckeryville

"

Out of curiosity OP, if you believe this to be true, why do you state a preference for being attracted to/wanting slender men between 19-40?

Surely, theres no need to state physical preferences if a connection is the most important thing. IMHO from the more you post, youd be better suited to dating than swinging "

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"It's not about fancying a person, it's about being able to connect "

tend to disagree..

in this aspect attraction is important initially for many..

if your in a club or social environment and dont fancy a person its unlikely that most people will connect with a _iew to having sex..

same goes with peoples profiles, yes some will make a connection with someone who they dont fancy looks wise but most tend to go on physical attraction..

just the way it is..

"I have a knife called Colin

Try taking break for a week or two n see if you feel better then xxx

is it me or does that sound like a threat "

Lol no a friend of mine likes to make up silly songs n give abstract names to things I also have a potato peeler called Pete

Your posts contradict your profile..

I had two guys piss me about saying they'd meet last night and they didn't turn up either, so i just carried on chatting to guys on here until i found two that did turn up. Got what i wanted, don't give a fuck about the other two guys or care why they pissed me about, just concentrate on what you want and go for that.

In fact, because of time wasters, i don't remove statuses saying i want to meet and stay on here chatting until the guy either turns up or doesn't, and it works really well for me. Used to remove the status because i figured the guy was gonna turn up (and mostly they do) but otherwise i am not gonna let a single waster think i believe his shit until he proves to me he isn't a liar.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

There is nothing wrong with your size; there is something wrong with the size of their brain; xxx

There is nothing wrong with your size; there is something wrong with the size of their brain; xxx"

So because they dont like her size, theres something wrong with them?????

West Midlands

"I had two guys piss me about saying they'd meet last night and they didn't turn up either, so i just carried on chatting to guys on here until i found two that did turn up. Got what i wanted, don't give a fuck about the other two guys or care why they pissed me about, just concentrate on what you want and go for that.

In fact, because of time wasters, i don't remove statuses saying i want to meet and stay on here chatting until the guy either turns up or doesn't, and it works really well for me. Used to remove the status because i figured the guy was gonna turn up (and mostly they do) but otherwise i am not gonna let a single waster think i believe his shit until he proves to me he isn't a liar."

Wembley

There is nothing wrong with your size; there is something wrong with the size of their brain; xxx

So because they dont like her size, theres something wrong with them????? "

Not at all. They have a right not to contact her. But why would someone contact and then start bringing in body size

It would be like me starting a conversation with you only to tell you later that you are too short

I been on the site for 5 years or so and still looking lol. Same for me, not many are into gym guys

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Not at all. They have a right not to contact her. But why would someone contact and then start bringing in body size

It would be like me starting a conversation with you only to tell you later that you are too short"

Has somebody done this? I thought she was chatting and then they blanked her?

I'm easily confused mind you

It would be like me starting a conversation with you only to tell you later that you are too short

I'm easily confused mind you "

She didn't say anything about size someone else just added that in. Its like sodding Chinese whisper.

Wembley

I thought that was the case. If not, then not

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I was assuming (rightly or wrongly) that the issue was that conversation had been cut dead after initial messages.

Combining that with the size comments may mean that they were interested up to the point that more detailed images had been exchanged.

I could be wrong.

But if so it highlights the benefit of both clear profile images and early exchange if none are public.

Stops the 'why did they suddenly stop talking?' questions.

A

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

She didn't say anything about size someone else just added that in. Its like sodding Chinese whisper. "

Except in her opening post!

A

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I was assuming (rightly or wrongly) that the issue was that conversation had been cut dead after initial messages.

Combining that with the size comments may mean that they were interested up to the point that more detailed images had been exchanged.

I could be wrong.

But if so it highlights the benefit of both clear profile images and early exchange if none are public.

A"

Nothing, not a thing will ever stop the "why did they?" questions...nothing I tell you

I could be wrong.

A

Nothing, not a thing will ever stop the "why did they?" questions...nothing I tell you "

Why?

Wembley

She didn't say anything about size someone else just added that in. Its like sodding Chinese whisper. "

Unless I am reading another thread, she mentions size in her first comment

Forum Mod

East Sussex

She didn't say anything about size someone else just added that in. Its like sodding Chinese whisper.

Unless I am reading another thread, she mentions size in her first comment"

yes she does, then goes on to say they were nice but eventually blanked her. You can see why a poor old dear like me would get mixed up over it all

By *ilkchocolate87Man  over a year ago

sw london

hey at least you have meets arranged which you can be let down for..

By *ilk n SteelCouple  over a year ago

Croydon

We did look to find the origin of that size comment, you are right, somebody added it in and the requotes make it look like part of the original post. Now the conversation has gone off in a new direction.

It does raise the point that a lot of people are sensitive to it.

And that applies to the curves of a BBW as much as it does the cock of a BWC