FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Skin colour and sex.

Skin colour and sex.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering (and ftr I have no preference) is it against discrimination law to state on your profile, "No Black or Asian" I am well aware of people's right to choose but just wondered if sex sites are the last bastion of discrimination?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would have though it sensible to state what you like in your profile saves everyone's time

If I didn't want to meet black guys but wasn't allowed to state it on my profile what do I do if one mails me?

I think this topic has been covered a few times before. I don't think it's discrimination. Everyone has preferences, though having said that there are attractive people all over the globe. Some people are attracted to certain feature sets though.

It shouldn't be against discrimination law to simply state your sexual preference, I have never heard of anyone getting warnings over it anyways!

"I would have though it sensible to state what you like in your profile saves everyone's time

If I didn't want to meet black guys but wasn't allowed to state it on my profile what do I do if one mails me?"

Yes but is it against discrimination law?

In answer you could delete and block.

"I think this topic has been covered a few times before. I don't think it's discrimination. Everyone has preferences, though having said that there are attractive people all over the globe. Some people are attracted to certain feature sets though. "

Indeed as I stated everyone has a right to choose. Just wondered if it was considered discriminatory.

Sorry not read all the threads on the site.

"It shouldn't be against discrimination law to simply state your sexual preference, I have never heard of anyone getting warnings over it anyways!"

Yes I agree I just wondered if it could be considered as discrimination.

I wouldn't have though it was discrimination

If it was how far could you take it

Guys who state on their profile gay guys stop mailing me is that discrimination?

Even if it was who in their right mind would take it any further than this site lol.she\he wouldn't have sex with me Cus of my skin colour probably wouldn't stand in a court .

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

It's not discrimination.

Discrimination is denying someone a right based on their race, religion, gender etc. Rights include food, shelter, privacy, earning a living.

Sex isn't a right. Nobody has a right to have sex with you unless you both want it, (and subject to relevant laws).

If it were discrimination not to want sex with a particular race, for whatever reason, nobody would be allowed to be straight and turn down sex with either gender.

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

It could go on forever. I dont want to meet bi guys..am i discriminating? Nah.

Could you imagine... 'You, over there, im taking you to court coz you wont fuck me'

Do you think the judge would order me to just get on with it and fuck him? Haha

"It could go on forever. I dont want to meet bi guys..am i discriminating? Nah.

Could you imagine... 'You, over there, im taking you to court coz you wont fuck me'

Do you think the judge would order me to just get on with it and fuck him? Haha "

Actually he would probably be legally in the wrong for trying to coerce you into having sex with him.

Whilst sex is not a right, saying no to sex _is_ a right (legally here and morally everywhere).

"Just wondering (and ftr I have no preference) is it against discrimination law to state on your profile, "No Black or Asian" I am well aware of people's right to choose but just wondered if sex sites are the last bastion of discrimination? "

I find it a bit uncomfortable personally. It's either because they don't like the colour of someones skin, or because they don't like the stereotypical personality that comes with those backgrounds.

If it's because they don't like the colour of someone's skin, well, ok. I find that a bit strange. It seems quite narrow minded to me personally but whatever.

If it's because of the stereotypes then they're just a bit silly really I reckon. I wonder if people abroad on swinging sites say 'no English' because we all have bad teeth?

Most of all though, I think it's just about being a decent person.

We all know that people won't meet people they don't find attractive. Why only say 'no blacks'? Why not also say no dwarfs, no clef palettes, no wonky eyes, no bald spots, no amputees, no Jewish noses...

When I see stuff like that in peoples profile it gives me someone to avoid chatting to. Personally. Because I know that they're not very open minded and they have a certain view of what to find attractive.

"Just wondering (and ftr I have no preference) is it against discrimination law to state on your profile, "No Black or Asian" I am well aware of people's right to choose but just wondered if sex sites are the last bastion of discrimination?

I find it a bit uncomfortable personally. It's either because they don't like the colour of someones skin, or because they don't like the stereotypical personality that comes with those backgrounds.

If it's because they don't like the colour of someone's skin, well, ok. I find that a bit strange. It seems quite narrow minded to me personally but whatever.

If it's because of the stereotypes then they're just a bit silly really I reckon. I wonder if people abroad on swinging sites say 'no English' because we all have bad teeth?"

In general I won't meet Asian men. Whilst I am sure there are some Asian men to whom I would be attracted, experience has demonstrated to me that I am more likely to be attracted to Caucasian/Black/mixed race men.

Given that I have a limited amount of time and energy to devote to meets, it's common sense (to me) to prioritise meets based on those I think I'm most likely to be attracted to. I have to filter somehow. (I have to meet to be sure there is attraction. Photos alone show me who definitely does not appeal but are not adequate to determine who will).

It's not a personal judgement on all Asian men. I'm not saying I don't fancy every Asian man on the planet or that they all conform to some 'type' I find unappealing. It's a purely practical decision.

Some may find that unfair but we all have our own methods of trying to make best use of the time we have available for meets.

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

"Most of all though, I think it's just about being a decent person.

We all know that people won't meet people they don't find attractive. Why only say 'no blacks'? Why not also say no dwarfs, no clef palettes, no wonky eyes, no bald spots, no amputees, no Jewish noses...

When I see stuff like that in peoples profile it gives me someone to avoid chatting to. Personally. Because I know that they're not very open minded and they have a certain view of what to find attractive."

you don't meet smokers. shame on you

"you don't meet smokers. shame on you"

It's not really comparable, is it? Smoking is a smell I do not like. I do not want smokers in my home. None of my friends smoke, I don't smoke, my nesting partner doesn't smoke.

I don't like *any* smokers for factual reasons that you can always smell it on them.

Smoking is not subjective. You either do, or you don't. (And if you lie, I will know and not have sex with you.)

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"Just wondering (and ftr I have no preference) is it against discrimination law to state on your profile, "No Black or Asian" I am well aware of people's right to choose but just wondered if sex sites are the last bastion of discrimination? "

Discrimination goes further than colour of skin and therefore you refusing to meet bisexual or bi-curious men could be considered discriminatory

While it does make me uncomfortable to see these perameters I agree with the basic concept that sex is a personal choice.

There are plenty of profiles that request only BBC or VWE are you going to police their choices too?

"There are plenty of profiles that request only BBC or VWE are you going to police their choices too? "

I find the BBC only profiles equally uncomfortable. It just feels a bit dated to me. Like you're basing someones worth on their skin colour and that's all a bit colonial and social darwinist.

The BBC only requests I am uncomfortable with because of the stereotyping. We should, surely, be past the idea that all black guys are well endowed?

In fact, the VWE/BBC requests all make me uncomfortable. People are more than an appendage. I don't much like seeing men saying they want women with big boobs and the bigger the better, either.

I'm aware that sounds a bit odd from someone who has a skin colour preference.

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

It is not against discrimination law but it is blatant discrimination.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

Maybe easier to say what you do want rather than what you don't want?

Either consciously, subconsciously or even unconsciously, NSA sex / Swinging has a varying degree of sexual objectification of others.

The inclusion (or exclusion) of race, gender, orientation etc. (whilst in part an expression of 'preference') is also tied up in what some (if not many) are seeking to fulfil particular fantasies or scenarios and by extension, becomes itself part of the objectification of someone.

The desire for instant, physical connections can lead to treating a person as an instrument of sexual pleasure, making them a "sex object". The 'person; become a secondary, or even tertiary, factor.

(BTW, I fully acknowledge that there is a play element to objectification itself which is not what this is aimed at - because that's consensual)

I'm not judging if inclusion / exclusion is right or wrong - but rather stating that perhaps, on here, that its rooted in objectification, rather than discrimination?

"It is not against discrimination law but it is blatant discrimination."

Don't be daft. Attraction isn't a conscious decision.

For all we know at the moment, some people could be physically wired to prefer certain skin colours the same way we're either straight, gay or bi.

Is being straight or gay discrimination?

North West

"The BBC only requests I am uncomfortable with because of the stereotyping. We should, surely, be past the idea that all black guys are well endowed?

In fact, the VWE/BBC requests all make me uncomfortable. People are more than an appendage. I don't much like seeing men saying they want women with big boobs and the bigger the better, either.

I'm aware that sounds a bit odd from someone who has a skin colour preference."

Our view is that we do not play regularly, this is more of an occasional bit of fun for us. We dip in and out whenever we feel like fulfilling our fantasy. As it is a fantasy for us, we want something that is different and exotic. Why would we want something ordinary or normal if it is about fulfilling a fantasy? We ONLY meet people who are very special and in some way different to us.

North West

"It is not against discrimination law but it is blatant discrimination."

There are no equal opportunities in who a woman invites into her vagina.

She makes the rules.

"I'm not judging if inclusion / exclusion is right or wrong - but rather stating that perhaps, on here, that its rooted in objectification, rather than discrimination? "

I think you are right. It's the objectification and stereotyping that bother me.

"The BBC only requests I am uncomfortable with because of the stereotyping. We should, surely, be past the idea that all black guys are well endowed?

Our view is that we do not play regularly, this is more of an occasional bit of fun for us. We dip in and out whenever we feel like fulfilling our fantasy. As it is a fantasy for us, we want something that is different and exotic. Why would we want something ordinary or normal if it is about fulfilling a fantasy? We ONLY meet people who are very special and in some way different to us."

Different skin colours aren't exactly 'exotic' if you live in the UK. It's pretty multicultural here. Viewing someone as 'exotic' and therefore special is just another example of colonialism and white privilege.

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

[Removed by poster at 05/04/15 08:09:25]

North West

Our view is that we do not play regularly, this is more of an occasional bit of fun for us. We dip in and out whenever we feel like fulfilling our fantasy. As it is a fantasy for us, we want something that is different and exotic. Why would we want something ordinary or normal if it is about fulfilling a fantasy? We ONLY meet people who are very special and in some way different to us.

Different skin colours aren't exactly 'exotic' if you live in the UK. It's pretty multicultural here. Viewing someone as 'exotic' and therefore special is just another example of colonialism and white privilege."

Black skin mixed up with white skin is pretty exotic. At least it is to us and that is our preference. We would never say never to anything with a broad brush approach as plenty of people are special in their own way, but our experience with this kind of thing has led us to where we are today in terms of our thoughts and preferences.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Different skin colours aren't exactly 'exotic' if you live in the UK. It's pretty multicultural here. Viewing someone as 'exotic' and therefore special is just another example of colonialism and white privilege."

Depends where you live in guess. In my village there is only 1 black family that I know of and an Asian family that run the local shop. If I lived nearer Birmingham for example I'd guess there would be more ethnic groups represented and it would be more commonplace to see them each day.

evesham

On a base level. Yes it is discrimination. How can you say you don't fancy ALL the people who are black or Asian howeve, discrimination law only covers access to goods and services so unless you are selling your sex then no, it's not discrimination.

When I see stuff like that in peoples profile it gives me someone to avoid chatting to. Personally. Because I know that they're not very open minded and they have a certain view of what to find attractive."

no. I do not have a certain view of what to find attractive. I know from experience what I find attractive.

"On a base level. Yes it is discrimination. How can you say you don't fancy ALL the people who are black or Asian howeve, discrimination law only covers access to goods and services so unless you are selling your sex then no, it's not discrimination. "

How can you say you don't fancy all male or all female people? Or you don't fancy anyone over/under a certain age?

I don't meet Asian men (usually) but I'm not saying I don't fancy any of them. I know I'm more likely to fancy people with other skin colours, so those are the people I prioritise meets with.

I don't consider people not wanting to meet me because I'm fat, or fair, or over 40 discrimination so I expect to be allowed to make my own choices about whom I meet.

I've never yet seen anyone playing the discrimination card who didn't have their own gender/age/whatever preferences.

Not wanting to meet people with a particular skin colour is no different to not wanting to meet people of a certain age or size.

evesham

"On a base level. Yes it is discrimination. How can you say you don't fancy ALL the people who are black or Asian howeve, discrimination law only covers access to goods and services so unless you are selling your sex then no, it's not discrimination.

How can you say you don't fancy all male or all female people? Or you don't fancy anyone over/under a certain age?

I don't meet Asian men (usually) but I'm not saying I don't fancy any of them. I know I'm more likely to fancy people with other skin colours, so those are the people I prioritise meets with.

I don't consider people not wanting to meet me because I'm fat, or fair, or over 40 discrimination so I expect to be allowed to make my own choices about whom I meet."

I don't say I don't fancy all male or all female people. I do have age limits on my profile but have frequently played outside of them so not sure why I have them lol

Only one of the examples of rejecting you is a protected characteristic and so relevant to the topic and that is your age.

I'm not saying you don't have the right to choose but to ignore someone based on their skin colour and your pre judging that you won't be attracted to them is, at its core, discrimination.

As I said earlier, discrimination law only applies to supplying goods and services so everyone is within their right to discriminate between potential meets as they see fit. Unless they are selling it.

The only objectable this ibhave about the site is the 'Not looking for single men' notification when people block single guys. Where's the similar notification for couples, single women, TV's/TS's and every other catagory of site user?

I understand why it's there but but because it's only applied to single men it's a little sexist and also further bolsters the stereotype that all single men on this site are aresholes!

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Do you think the judge would order me to just get on with it and fuck him? Haha "

Lol you found guilty

I sentance you 2 black cocks and another coloured cock lol

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I'd have thought CHOICE is not DISCRIMINATION. They are distinctly different but some would like to think they are not as it suits their particular cause.

"On a base level. Yes it is discrimination. How can you say you don't fancy ALL the people who are black or Asian howeve, discrimination law only covers access to goods and services so unless you are selling your sex then no, it's not discrimination.

I don't consider people not wanting to meet me because I'm fat, or fair, or over 40 discrimination so I expect to be allowed to make my own choices about whom I meet.

I don't say I don't fancy all male or all female people. I do have age limits on my profile but have frequently played outside of them so not sure why I have them lol

Only one of the examples of rejecting you is a protected characteristic and so relevant to the topic and that is your age.

I'm not saying you don't have the right to choose but to ignore someone based on their skin colour and your pre judging that you won't be attracted to them is, at its core, discrimination.

As I said earlier, discrimination law only applies to supplying goods and services so everyone is within their right to discriminate between potential meets as they see fit. Unless they are selling it. "

You don't say you don't fancy all men or all women but a lot of people on here are straight or gay. Most, (I think all, actually), of the men I've seen on here complaining about discrimination on the basis of skin colour have been straight and not interested in men. That's somehow different though.

Protected characteristics only apply when we're talking about legal discrimination so aren't relevant to attraction. Not wanting to meet based on size or age is no different to not wanting to meet based on skin colour.

As I said, I'm not pre-judging I won't be attracted to anyone, only that I'm less likely to be. That's based on experience, not some notion of what black/brown/blue people are like.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"The only objectable this ibhave about the site is the 'Not looking for single men' notification when people block single guys. Where's the similar notification for couples, single women, TV's/TS's and every other catagory of site user?

I understand why it's there but but because it's only applied to single men it's a little sexist and also further bolsters the stereotype that all single men on this site are aresholes!"

I thought they were all sex pests the other day?

A

evesham

But the op asked if it was against discrimination law, not the laws of attraction.

"The only objectable this ibhave about the site is the 'Not looking for single men' notification when people block single guys. Where's the similar notification for couples, single women, TV's/TS's and every other catagory of site user?

I understand why it's there but but because it's only applied to single men it's a little sexist and also further bolsters the stereotype that all single men on this site are aresholes!

I thought they were all sex pests the other day?

A"

We are, we just don't want to be discriminated against for it!

"But the op asked if it was against discrimination law, not the laws of attraction. "

Agreed, and I agreed higher up that it's not.

The discussion moved on though to say it is discrimination, but not legally so.

I don't think it's necessarily discrimination at all. It could be, if it's based on a negative belief about all black/brown/blue people, but not necessarily.

Wakefield

"It is not against discrimination law but it is blatant discrimination.

For all we know at the moment, some people could be physically wired to prefer certain skin colours the same way we're either straight, gay or bi.

Is being straight or gay discrimination?"

Discrimination is treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction in favour of or against, a person or thing based on the group, class, or category to which that person belongs rather than on individual merit.

Not all forms of discrimination are illegal but all such distinctions are discriminatory.

Discrimination is treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction in favour of or against, a person or thing based on the group, class, or category to which that person belongs rather than on individual merit.

Not all forms of discrimination are illegal but all such distinctions are discriminatory.

"

You're straight. You've decided all men are unattractive to you. Where's the difference?

evesham

"."

Why do you do that? Seen you do it on a number of threads now.

evesham

You're straight. You've decided all men are unattractive to you. Where's the difference? "

Do you decide to be straight?

"I would have though it sensible to state what you like in your profile saves everyone's time

If I didn't want to meet black guys but wasn't allowed to state it on my profile what do I do if one mails me?

Yes but is it against discrimination law?

In answer you could delete and block."

No its not.

Just like saying no singles guys isn't.

Or no over or under 30

Or anything else you write on here.

You're not interviewing them for a job.

My skin tone appears to confuse a lot of people.

[Removed by poster at 05/04/15 09:14:32]

You're straight. You've decided all men are unattractive to you. Where's the difference?

Being straight doesnt mean you cant appreciate somebody of the same sex is attractive.

Personally I wouldnt want to meet a black person for sex."

And not wanting to have sex with someone black/brown/blue doesn't mean you can't consider them attractive in exactly the same way.

Anyone who won't meet a particular gender because they are gay/straight is "discriminating" just as much as someone who doesn't want to meet anyone black/brown/blue.

Anyone straight/gay who doesn't have bi or bi-curious on their profile and won't meet men/women on the off-chance they want sex with them, yet condemns anyone else as discriminating when they don't want to meet people with a particular skin colour, is a hypocrite.

I'm all for equal rights but I'm attracted to whom I am attracted to. Equal rights does not extend to sex. The suggestion that it should is taking PCness just a tad too far.

Wakefield

"

You're straight. You've decided all men are unattractive to you. Where's the difference? "

The difference is one is a statement of fact about me the other is a distinction between people based on a group or colour.

You admit you may be attracted to some asian men but you discriminate against them by refusing to meet that group.

It is that distincation based on a group rather than an individual that makes the difference.

Do you decide to be straight? "

You don't decide to whom you are attracted either.

If you tend not to be attracted to Asians, you're not under any obligation to meet every one who asks on the off-chance you'll want sex with them. No more than anyone straight, (who hasn't met every member of their sex so can't say for certain they aren't attracted to any of them), is under any obligation to meet every interested same-sex person in case they happen to be attracted.

Attraction is not a conscious decision, whether it's sex or colour, so it's not discrimination.

"

The difference is one is a statement of fact about me the other is a distinction between people based on a group or colour.

You admit you may be attracted to some asian men but you discriminate against them by refusing to meet that group.

It is that distincation based on a group rather than an individual that makes the difference."

You may be attracted to some men. When you change your profile to bi-curious and start meeting men to be sure there's no attraction, then you can come back to me to discuss the "fact about me" that I tend not to be attracted to Asian men.

Men are a group. That's not you deciding on an individual basis.

I don't have the time or the inclination to meet everyone who is interested in me in case I happen to want to shag them. Apart from wasting my own time meeting people I am unlikely to want to shag, I'm wasting their time too.

So you'll be starting to meet men now then, so you can decide on an individual basis whether you want to shag them? Or you'll be continuing to discriminate against the entire group?

Love it.

"I don't fancy men" is a "fact" but "I don't fancy black/brown/blue" men is discrimination.

Wakefield

Attraction is not a conscious decision, whether it's sex or colour, so it's not discrimination."

It is not illegal if the is what you are trying to say but it is discrimination.

It has nothing to do with being PC, anyone who knows me would tell you I am the last person to be considered PC.

You seem to think discrimination is only discrimination if it breaches discriminations law that is not so.

A person uses discrimination to decide whether to eat a healthy food or a non healthy food, likewise whether to choose a 5 star hotel or a 1 star hotel

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Yeah...like there's ever going to be a law to decide who I fuck!

you probably met more bi guys than you realise! dnt think you could mistake a black man

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It is against the law to discriminate if you're a business.

But clearly we are private individuals who can choose the people we associate with. Imagine having to include a quota of minorities amongst your partners! You'd see 'Need a Maori guy to fuck with today' type posts, or whichever race you're short of your quota on.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Do ginger people fit into this thread ????

It is simply the same as preferring beard or no beard, long hair, short hair no hair....big cocks, small cocks, straight cocks, bendy cocks...

we are all hedonists here and so like to do what pleases us and gives us pleasure - I find more pleasure physically and mentally (the look of things is a big horny part of my mind for sure) from white guys....

stourbridge area

Or ... unemployed people ????

Wakefield

"Love it.

"I don't fancy men" is a "fact" but "I don't fancy black/brown/blue" men is discrimination.

"

It seems that since you cannot back up your arguement you have used the tactic of changing what is written to ridicule.

A sure admission of failure to be able to support your point of view.

"Love it.

"

no it is not

stourbridge area

Or people who wear green jumpers

London

"Either consciously, subconsciously or even unconsciously, NSA sex / Swinging has a varying degree of sexual objectification of others.

The inclusion (or exclusion) of race, gender, orientation etc. (whilst in part an expression of 'preference') is also tied up in what some (if not many) are seeking to fulfil particular fantasies or scenarios and by extension, becomes itself part of the objectification of someone.

The desire for instant, physical connections can lead to treating a person as an instrument of sexual pleasure, making them a "sex object". The 'person; become a secondary, or even tertiary, factor.

(BTW, I fully acknowledge that there is a play element to objectification itself which is not what this is aimed at - because that's consensual)

I'm not judging if inclusion / exclusion is right or wrong - but rather stating that perhaps, on here, that its rooted in objectification, rather than discrimination? "

Very well put.

"Or ... unemployed people ????"

WTF? thread has gone off the point I think...

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

People will argue that it is discrimination either way (although my perception of "discrimination" was being denied something that is a RIGHT based on race/age/sexuality/size, ect).

Luckily for me, political correctness doesn't own my vagina and no one has a RIGHT to have sex with me.

And no, you don't choose your sexuality, but you can't choose who you are attracted to either.

Call it what you will.

- Amy. x

London

"I'd have thought CHOICE is not DISCRIMINATION. They are distinctly different but some would like to think they are not as it suits their particular cause. "

Agree with you.

Attraction is not a conscious decision, whether it's sex or colour, so it's not discrimination.

It is not illegal if the is what you are trying to say but it is discrimination.

It has nothing to do with being PC, anyone who knows me would tell you I am the last person to be considered PC.

You seem to think discrimination is only discrimination if it breaches discriminations law that is not so.

A person uses discrimination to decide whether to eat a healthy food or a non healthy food, likewise whether to choose a 5 star hotel or a 1 star hotel"

No, I think it's discrimination if it's actually discrimination, as I've already said.

You don't meet men. As I've pointed out, and you are ignoring, men are group. You don't meet each one to decide whether you want to shag them because you know it's unlikely. I don't meet Asians to see if I want to shag them because I know it's unlikely. It's the same thing. Either we are both discriminating or neither of us is.

Access to my body is not subject to equal opportunities. You seem to think that's ok for you but not me. You're wrong.

As for using discrimination to mean choosing between two options, that's a totally different meaning of the word and not what is being discussed here.

"Love it.

It seems that since you cannot back up your arguement you have used the tactic of changing what is written to ridicule.

A sure admission of failure to be able to support your point of view."

It's you not backing up your claim.

You do not judge men individually. You've conveniently ignored that point several times, just to repeat that because I don't judge Asian men individually I am discriminating.

You're just ignoring the bits that are inconvenient to you (which is what's laughable) whereas I have addressed your point.

"People will argue that it is discrimination either way (although my perception of "discrimination" was being denied something that is a RIGHT based on race/age/sexuality/size, ect).

Luckily for me, political correctness doesn't own my vagina and no one has a RIGHT to have sex with me.

And no, you don't choose your sexuality, but you can't choose who you are attracted to either.

Call it what you will.

- Amy. x"

Absolutely.

stourbridge area

Or people with one leg ....

"Just wondering (and ftr I have no preference) is it against discrimination law to state on your profile, "No Black or Asian" I am well aware of people's right to choose but just wondered if sex sites are the last bastion of discrimination?

If it's because of the stereotypes then they're just a bit silly really I reckon. I wonder if people abroad on swinging sites say 'no English' because we all have bad teeth?"

"Or people with one leg ...."

You have to meet all of them and judge them individually, apparently, unless you're straight and they're the same sex as you. Then it's just a "fact" that you won't meet them, not discrimination.

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

Indeed, broken down where do you stop/ end?Inherently, is preference discrimination? What of choice? After all you are choosing one thing / person over the other? We are human beings, we have attributes that can be considered morally unjust, depending on where you stand or view your world. Just be yourself, without fear of being judged by society or others. Like what you like,discard what you do not, someone else will find it likeable...and ironically. it always balances out...

Not discriminating! It is a preference. No law on here States you cannot have on profile.

Your profile is what u like and don't like. If worst come to worst BLOCK!

Love black cock so cannot block

Yeah...like there's ever going to be a law to decide who I fuck!"

Ummmm age of consent laws?

Ummmm age of consent laws?"

Omg! I think you've just out-pedanted me!

Wakefield

A person uses discrimination to decide whether to eat a healthy food or a non healthy food, likewise whether to choose a 5 star hotel or a 1 star hotel

No, I think it's discrimination if it's actually discrimination, as I've already said.

You don't meet men. As I've pointed out, and you are ignoring, men are group. You don't meet each one to decide whether you want to shag them because you know it's unlikely. I don't meet Asians to see if I want to shag them because I know it's unlikely. It's the same thing. Either we are both discriminating or neither of us is.

Access to my body is not subject to equal opportunities. You seem to think that's ok for you but not me. You're wrong.

As for using discrimination to mean choosing between two options, that's a totally different meaning of the word and not what is being discussed here."

There is none so blind as those who cannot see.

Again you are making assumptions.

Where on my profile does it say I will not meet men.

I have met many men.

What I am arguing and have done so from my first posting though you choose to ignore it is that something can be discrimantory but not against the law.

I am not and have never stated that you have to allow anyone to touch your body or to have sex with you. That is in your imagination.

What I have said is that to make a distinction about a group based on colour are race is discrimination.

I also stated that in this context it is not against discrimination law.

Try reading what has been written instead of imagining what has been written.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Forgive me for not reading everything but I had a lazy day yesterday and have to rectify that today.

My immediate reaction is it is not so much racist as offensive. I'm aware that sound contradictory.

For me also terminology is paramount in not offending.

To say that you are sexually attracted to white people only is FAR better than saying NO BLACKS or NO ASIANS.

Mind you..... if you do say you are sexually attracted to white people with typically caucasian features don't be surprised if a Michael Jackson look alike doesn't turn up.

For the record racism is far more deeply rooted in your unconcious psyche than you think.

It is not something i'd ever have on my profile.

It's a pointless piece of information.

"Forgive me for not reading everything but I had a lazy day yesterday and have to rectify that today.

My immediate reaction is it is not so much racist as offensive. I'm aware that sound contradictory.

Lol

To say that you are sexually attracted to white people only is FAR better than saying NO BLACKS or NO ASIANS.

Mind you..... if you do say you are sexually attracted to white people with typically caucasian features don't be surprised if a Michael Jackson look alike doesn't turn up.

For the record racism is far more deeply rooted in your unconcious psyche than you think.

It's a pointless piece of information. "

As for using discrimination to mean choosing between two options, that's a totally different meaning of the word and not what is being discussed here.

There is none so blind as those who cannot see.

Again you are making assumptions.

Where on my profile does it say I will not meet men.

I have met many men.

What I am arguing and have done so from my first posting though you choose to ignore it is that something can be discrimantory but not against the law.

I am not and have never stated that you have to allow anyone to touch your body or to have sex with you. That is in your imagination.

What I have said is that to make a distinction about a group based on colour are race is discrimination.

I also stated that in this context it is not against discrimination law.

Try reading what has been written instead of imagining what has been written."

Indeed.

I've met many Asians. I went to university with some and I've worked with some.

How many men have you met to decide whether you want to shag them? Which you know very well is what "meet" means in this context.

I'm willing to bet I've met more Asians to see if there's sexual attraction than you have met men for the same reason. Yet I'm the one discriminating?

Men are a group. You claim to be straight. Straight means you won't meet men for sex. You do not meet men to determine individually whether you want sex with them because you know it is unlikely.

Asians are a group. I don't meet them to see if I want sex with them because I know it is unlikely.

Same thing. All about attraction. Either we are both discriminating or neither of us is.

I know what has been written. It is you that isn't understanding it. Men and Asians are both groups of people. In your experience you are not attracted to one group. I, in my experience am not attracted to the other group. Same thing.

Discrimination based on sex is just as much discrimination as discrimination based on skin colour. If you are justified in not meeting men to see if you want sex with them, I am justified in not meeting Asians to see if I want sex with them.

I'm not sure why the concept is so difficult for you to grasp, other than you don't want to.

By *educedWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Whilst no laws are being broken, I find it extremely off putting when I see colour preferences on a profile. However, I appreciate it's everyone's right to have preferences.

I prefer not to meet people who insist 'no Blacks, no Asians' so I guess I am just as guilty of 'discriminating' against a whole bunch of people too.

I meet people based on the information on their profiles, the conversations we have and whether I am attracted to them and vice versa. Why rule out a whole tranch of people based purely on skin tone, culture or heritage?

Anyway, what is Black? What is Asian? The majority of people I speak to via this site are British. Born and bred here.

I have dual heritage and would be absolutely mortified if I discovered that someone had 'turned me down' based purely on the fact that my skin is darker than theirs. Perhaps they do? Having said that, I am not Black or Asian and so it's less likely to happen...

London

"People will argue that it is discrimination either way (although my perception of "discrimination" was being denied something that is a RIGHT based on race/age/sexuality/size, ect).

Call it what you will.

- Amy. x"

Exactly!

"It's not discrimination.

Discrimination is denying someone a right based on their race, religion, gender etc. Rights include food, shelter, privacy, earning a living.

Sex isn't a right. Nobody has a very right to have sex with you unless you both want it, (and subject to relevant laws).

If it were discrimination not to want sex with a particular race, for whatever reason, nobody would be allowed to be straight and turn down sex with either gender."

Yes always wondered if it could be argued in court though.

King's Crustacean

"Forgive me for not reading everything but I had a lazy day yesterday and have to rectify that today.

It's a pointless piece of information. "

I need to wake up earlier. For unconcious read subconcious ..... kucf ti !

London

Ummmm age of consent laws?"

As we're discussing skin colour I didn't think it necessary to elaborate. I'll bear pedants in mind for future postings.

"Whilst no laws are being broken, I find it extremely off putting when I see colour preferences on a profile. However, I appreciate it's everyone's right to have preferences.

I prefer not to meet people who insist 'no Blacks, no Asians' so I guess I am just as guilty of 'discriminating' against a whole bunch of people too.

I meet people based on the information on their profiles, the conversations we have and whether I am attracted to them and vice versa. Why rule out a whole tranch of people based purely on skin tone, culture or heritage?

Anyway, what is Black? What is Asian? The majority of people I speak to via this site are British. Born and bred here.

I have dual heritage and would be absolutely mortified if I discovered that someone had 'turned me down' based purely on the fact that my skin is darker than theirs. Perhaps they do? Having said that, I am not Black or Asian and so it's less likely to happen...

"

London

Ummmm age of consent laws?

Omg! I think you've just out-pedanted me! "

...there's always one!

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

If there are discrimination laws that affect here, then surely putting up on your profile no bisexual or homosexual people is being sexist.

In my opinion it is stating your preference, that has nothing to do with being racist. As they say on a tv program no likey, no lighty.

Sex isn't a right. Nobody has a very right to have sex with you unless you both want it, (and subject to relevant laws).

If it were discrimination not to want sex with a particular race, for whatever reason, nobody would be allowed to be straight and turn down sex with either gender.

Yes always wondered if it could be argued in court though."

Nope.

As I said higher up, anyone trying to say someone should have to have sex with them because otherwise it's discrimination would probably open themselves up to charges of coercion.

Turning someone down for any reason = totally acceptable.

Trying to pressure someone to have sex with you, by any method = absolutely not legal.

Its obviously not against the law, however it does puzzle us why people worry about skin colour.

The weirdest message we had was from a bloke who had 'no blacks or asians' yet asked us for a meet!

When I pointes out Bee was mixed race he told us 'he didn't mind black women, as he had one before and she was good in bed'!

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Yes always wondered if it could be argued in court though."

Of course not. The argument of discrimination would conflict with having the right to consent to sex.

In my eyes, penalising someone for not having sex with a person that they don't want to have sex with may as well be condoning unconsentual sex...

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

near cardiff

If you are a liberal fuckwit and you can't see absurd logical conclusions then yes it is.

I wont deny that some people are racist,and wont meet for that reason.obviously others don't find other skin colours,and ethnicities attractive on a boner inducing level...i don't particularly find the oriental set up attractive.i don't hate though.just don't see me knee deep in Thai clunge anytime soon.

I also stay away from obese people.god help me if I knock back a fat Thai bird!what sort of evil bastard am I!

King's Crustacean

"Its obviously not against the law, however it does puzzle us why people worry about skin colour.

The weirdest message we had was from a bloke who had 'no blacks or asians' yet asked us for a meet!

When I pointes out Bee was mixed race he told us 'he didn't mind black women, as he had one before and she was good in bed'!

"

Please. I can't stop laughing...... but with incredulity not mirth.

He's right though. If you've had one black woman you've had them all !!!

[Removed by poster at 05/04/15 10:43:01]

"Its obviously not against the law, however it does puzzle us why people worry about skin colour.

He's right though. If you've had one black woman you've had them all !!! "

Lol, what I found even odder was when we just ignored his message, he followed up with a ' do we want to meet or not'!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

nope... you are not here providing a service to people (regardless of what a lot of people seem to think)

your body... your ruless.....

Wow, the fact that this question is even being entertained is a sad indictment on the ridiculous PC-ing of modern society

If I didn't want to meet black guys but wasn't allowed to state it on my profile what do I do if one mails me?"

Block annd delete without reading. Seems harsh but they'll move on.

nope... you are not here providing a service to people (regardless of what a lot of people seem to think)

your body... your ruless....."

I read recently that being hugely fat is now a disability so I'm going to pile on a bit more weight then sue any bugger that turns me down for disability discrimination

He's right though. If you've had one black woman you've had them all !!!

Lol, what I found even odder was when we just ignored his message, he followed up with a ' do we want to meet or not'!"

giggidy

"Wow, the fact that this question is even being entertained is a sad indictment on the ridiculous PC-ing of modern society"

But its not really being entertained is it? Everyone is agreeing that it would be discrimination.

"Wow, the fact that this question is even being entertained is a sad indictment on the ridiculous PC-ing of modern society

But its not really being entertained is it? Everyone is agreeing that it would be discrimination."

Its 106 replies long...its being entertained

ive just got a message of someone (no names) off this who is in bits! she is a ginger one legged fat bird who is unemployed and wears green jumpers! please tone it down!

still chuckling "do you wanna meet or what?"

"Wow, the fact that this question is even being entertained is a sad indictment on the ridiculous PC-ing of modern society

But its not really being entertained is it? Everyone is agreeing that it would be discrimination.

Its 106 replies long...its being entertained"

But only because we all like a natter, there really is no 'PC' thing going on, a bit like when people say things like you cant celebrate Xmas anymore in case it upsets people. It is one of those imaginary things perpetrates by certains sections of the established (and social)media

stourbridge area

"ive just got a message of someone (no names) off this who is in bits! she is a ginger one legged fat bird who is unemployed and wears green jumpers! please tone it down!

still chuckling "do you wanna meet or what?" :-

D"

Can I see a picture of your friend please ....

But its not really being entertained is it? Everyone is agreeing that it would be discrimination."

I am not agreeing... it is not discrimination, just personal taste...

Yes always wondered if it could be argued in court though.

Nope.

As I said higher up, anyone trying to say someone should have to have sex with them because otherwise it's discrimination would probably open themselves up to charges of coercion.

Turning someone down for any reason = totally acceptable.

Trying to pressure someone to have sex with you, by any method = absolutely not legal."

Read all your posts. Very interesting

"There are plenty of profiles that request only BBC or VWE are you going to police their choices too?

I find the BBC only profiles equally uncomfortable. It just feels a bit dated to me. Like you're basing someones worth on their skin colour and that's all a bit colonial and social darwinist."

Well said that woman! There is a colonialist ring to specific colour profiles.

"Wow, the fact that this question is even being entertained is a sad indictment on the ridiculous PC-ing of modern society"

Not sad to hear people's views. Don't like it? No-one forced you to read or comment

To everyone else thanks for some very interesting points

I am not agreeing... it is not discrimination, just personal taste..."

oops, fat fingers in afraid, I meant to say everyone is saying that it WOULDN'T be discrimination! Can the mods delete our earlier post?

"There are plenty of profiles that request only BBC or VWE are you going to police their choices too?

I find the BBC only profiles equally uncomfortable. It just feels a bit dated to me. Like you're basing someones worth on their skin colour and that's all a bit colonial and social darwinist. Well said that woman! There is a colonialist ring to specific colour profiles."

TBH it is all a load of crap - I want to play with people that I am attracted to - it is simple as that.

And if I have to write on my profile white guys, so that I try and cut down on the number of messages in my inbox then I will - the same as I might start putting "no curvy or bigger guys" as I simply will not be attracted to them....

Shallow?...maybe but I have a life outside of fab and want my playtimes to be enjoyable with guys I fancy, and whom I haven't had to spend lots of time finding out of the msgs from the lots of guys that I don't....

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

[Removed by poster at 05/04/15 11:41:47]

Clacton on Sea

Discrimination is rife on swinging sites but until they can be controlled under UK laws it will carry on.

I had some women the other week say to me while we had fun she don't like black guys, i stopped what i was doing & made my excuses because my great granddad was black & it offended me.

I like people for who they are not the colour of their skin, religion or social standing.

why awas she taking about black guys when she was fucking you? can't have been feeling the monent I guess...lol

Shallow...yes...but life is too short to fuck people you don't fancy...

"Discrimination is rife on swinging sites but until they can be controlled under UK laws it will carry on."

Law to control who we fuck?

Seriously?

I think what many forget is that for most of us this is just one very small part of our lives. ...Our fantasy lives. In order to fulfil that I only want to have sex with black guys. In my real life I'm married to and have sex with a white guy so in actual fact I'm an equal opportunities "employer"

Get real. Choosing to have sex on a swingers site with people with certain attributes isn't discrimination. If you carry that through into everyday life that may well be.

Clacton on Sea

"Discrimination is rife on swinging sites but until they can be controlled under UK laws it will carry on.

Seriously? "

No within 2 years all adults sites will be controlled or blocked by the government, if you go on dating sites you will see they can't discriminate in any way & swinging sites will have to reform in the same way .

"I think what many forget is that for most of us this is just one very small part of our lives. ...Our fantasy lives. In order to fulfil that I only want to have sex with black guys. In my real life I'm married to and have sex with a white guy so in actual fact I'm an equal opportunities "employer"

Get real. Choosing to have sex on a swingers site with people with certain attributes isn't discrimination. If you carry that through into everyday life that may well be. "

then I guess that brings on onto another post for another time...cheating...

you say that your fantasy is black guys...but you actually make it a reality, instead of it staying as a fantasy...so hence cheating....

therefore breaking the "marital law"....

and also showing yourself as not a true swinger, merely someone who wants to sleep with BBC....but that is just my opinion...

"Discrimination is rife on swinging sites but until they can be controlled under UK laws it will carry on.

Seriously?

No within 2 years all adults sites will be controlled or blocked by the government, if you go on dating sites you will see they can't discriminate in any way & swinging sites will have to reform in the same way ."

In which case people will no longer be allowed to be straight or gay. Everyone will have to be bi.

UK law will struggle to regulate sites hosted outside of the UK anyway.

Seriously?

No within 2 years all adults sites will be controlled or blocked by the government, if you go on dating sites you will see they can't discriminate in any way & swinging sites will have to reform in the same way ."

you wish..

"I think what many forget is that for most of us this is just one very small part of our lives. ...Our fantasy lives. In order to fulfil that I only want to have sex with black guys. In my real life I'm married to and have sex with a white guy so in actual fact I'm an equal opportunities "employer"

Get real. Choosing to have sex on a swingers site with people with certain attributes isn't discrimination. If you carry that through into everyday life that may well be.

you say that your fantasy is black guys...but you actually make it a reality, instead of it staying as a fantasy...so hence cheating....

and also showing yourself as not a true swinger, merely someone who wants to sleep with BBC....but that is just my opinion... "

Who says she's cheating?

Clacton on Sea

Get real. Choosing to have sex on a swingers site with people with certain attributes isn't discrimination. If you carry that through into everyday life that may well be. "

Choosing in everyday life is our right but putting it in writing on any other site other than swinging sites is discrimination.

Choosing in everyday life is our right but putting it in writing on any other site other than swinging sites is discrimination. "

No it isn't. Otherwise people would not be allowed to say they are straight or gay.

Most dating sites I know of allow you to search on ethnicity.

In all the years I've been here, I've never heard a single, solitary girl of Black/Asian/Far Eastern heritage complain about being racially discriminated against on here.

and also showing yourself as not a true swinger, merely someone who wants to sleep with BBC....but that is just my opinion...

Who says she's cheating?"

true - if husband knows then that is fair enough x

London

Seriously? "

I was at that too!

Clacton on Sea

Seriously?

No within 2 years all adults sites will be controlled or blocked by the government, if you go on dating sites you will see they can't discriminate in any way & swinging sites will have to reform in the same way .

In which case people will no longer be allowed to be straight or gay. Everyone will have to be bi.

UK law will struggle to regulate sites hosted outside of the UK anyway."

No dating sites have gay,bi as an option but they don't allow anything offensive.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

absolute pish and nonsense!!!!

i know... lets have a quota system so they have do to do so many black people, so many asian people, so many bi people, so many ts'tv's, so many old people, so many young people..... heck... so many ginger haired people!!

again people seem to forget they are not being provided a service for being here!!!

i would like to think people have control over their own body to do whatever and whoever they like......

Seriously?

I was at that too!"

This site quite honestly me sometimes.

Like it can be policed by law whom we chose to date or fuck

and also showing yourself as not a true swinger, merely someone who wants to sleep with BBC....but that is just my opinion... "

I really don't understand your point? Who are you to comment on whether I'm cheating or not and what does that have to do with discrimination? No where have I mentioned bbc. You are showing up your own narrow mindedness. Are we not all here to live out our fantasies? I certainly don't bring them into my everyday life.

Seriously?

UK law will struggle to regulate sites hosted outside of the UK anyway.

No dating sites have gay,bi as an option but they don't allow anything offensive."

Show me a link to this law saying people are not allowed to state what they are looking for, including age and ethnicity, on dating sites.

Who says she's cheating? true - if husband knows then that is fair enough x "

I think her husband probably has a good idea.

Clacton on Sea

Choosing in everyday life is our right but putting it in writing on any other site other than swinging sites is discrimination.

No it isn't. Otherwise people would not be allowed to say they are straight or gay.

Most dating sites I know of allow you to search on ethnicity."

Yes make you right about ethnicity.

London

"In all the years I've been here, I've never heard a single, solitary girl of Black/Asian/Far Eastern heritage complain about being racially discriminated against on here."

Been here seven years, and the only abusive message I received and reported was from an Asian man!

Its the person im attracted to know the colour or religion

"In all the years I've been here, I've never heard a single, solitary girl of Black/Asian/Far Eastern heritage complain about being racially discriminated against on here.

Been here seven years, and the only abusive message I received and reported was from an Asian man!"

Are you going to say that bit about people spending time and effort worrying about people that don't want to meet them or should I do it this time?

"On a base level. Yes it is discrimination. How can you say you don't fancy ALL the people who are black or Asian howeve, discrimination law only covers access to goods and services so unless you are selling your sex then no, it's not discrimination. "

Its not always a case of who you fancy some people just don't want to have sex with those of other nationalities and that's their choice

I have been turned down a few times because I'm not English, their choice, I make no apologise for my nationality and it does not bother me in the slightest if someome turns me down for that reason, it always seems to bother everyone else more than me which I find bizzar

Seriously who cares, just stick to those who do like you, moaning someone does not want to shag you for any reason won't change their mind

"Its the person im attracted to know the colour or religion "

Yep same here....we can still choose certain attributes that we find attractive though. ......

I really don't understand your point? Who are you to comment on whether I'm cheating or not and what does that have to do with discrimination? No where have I mentioned bbc. You are showing up your own narrow mindedness. Are we not all here to live out our fantasies? I certainly don't bring them into my everyday life."

What a lovely bum you have

each to there own i say

"In all the years I've been here, I've never heard a single, solitary girl of Black/Asian/Far Eastern heritage complain about being racially discriminated against on here."

Allow me to be your first

OK I am not any of the nationalities above but I'm not English and I have had guys turn down meets because of this

I don't class is as racial discrimination though they just don't want to fuck people of other nationalities and that's their rights, I have the rights to turn anyone down for any reason as do they

Clacton on Sea

Seriously?

I was at that too!

Like it can be policed by law whom we chose to date or fuck "

Our government intends to control all adult sites eventually, me & many other webmasters have based our businesses abroad to escape the stealth taxes & major changes that will happen in the next couple of years.

England will be the only country except China that will control the internet the UK people can view.

"Its the person im attracted to know the colour or religion

Yep same here....we can still choose certain attributes that we find attractive though. ......"

yes i agree

Seriously?

I was at that too!

Our government intends to control all adult sites eventually, me & many other webmasters have based our businesses abroad to escape the stealth taxes & major changes that will happen in the next couple of years.

England will be the only country except China that will control the internet the UK people can view."

So where's this law that exists for dating sites that swinging sites will have to follow?

This country cannot police whom we wish to date. I don't believe it. It's completely unworkable apart from anything else. The resources required would be ridiculous. And very few will stand to be told they aren't allowed to want a white/black/whatever partner.

Clacton on Sea

Seriously?

I was at that too!

England will be the only country except China that will control the internet the UK people can view.

So where's this law that exists for dating sites that swinging sites will have to follow?

This country cannot police whom we wish to date. I don't believe it. It's completely unworkable apart from anything else. The resources required would be ridiculous. And very few will stand to be told they aren't allowed to want a white/black/whatever partner."

Swinging sites will carry on but will adopt a dating site policy which are less offensive in description & discrimination to what sites are at present, also all nude/topless/sexual pics will have to be safeguarded behind a credit card entry system so people will still have choice but things will change to what they are now.

Newcastle and Gateshead

i've seen this one before...

someone makes a ridiculous statement... then tries to walk it back.... then says its to do with a different subject entirely....

welcome to the "backtrack".........

Seriously?

I was at that too!

This country cannot police whom we wish to date. I don't believe it. It's completely unworkable apart from anything else. The resources required would be ridiculous. And very few will stand to be told they aren't allowed to want a white/black/whatever partner.

Swinging sites will carry on but will adopt a dating site policy which are less offensive in description & discrimination to what sites are at present, also all nude/topless/sexual pics will have to be safeguarded behind a credit card entry system so people will still have choice but things will change to what they are now."

You said that dating sites are now governed by law and nothing "discriminatory" is allowed. Where's the law and the definitions of what discrimination and offensive mean?

I believe there are plans for further regulation of adult sites. I don't believe we won't be able to say we are looking for a white/black partner.

Clacton on Sea

Seriously?

I was at that too!

Swinging sites will carry on but will adopt a dating site policy which are less offensive in description & discrimination to what sites are at present, also all nude/topless/sexual pics will have to be safeguarded behind a credit card entry system so people will still have choice but things will change to what they are now.

You said that dating sites are now governed by law and nothing "discriminatory" is allowed. Where's the law and the definitions of what discrimination and offensive mean?

I believe there are plans for further regulation of adult sites. I don't believe we won't be able to say we are looking for a white/black partner."

Being gay or bi on dating sites is allowed & also ticking a box saying you only want white black etc but blatantly writing no blacks/white/fat people would get your profile deleted.

People should use the filters given to choose...which is why they are there is it not.

Seriously?

I was at that too!

I believe there are plans for further regulation of adult sites. I don't believe we won't be able to say we are looking for a white/black partner.

Being gay or bi on dating sites is allowed & also ticking a box saying you only want white black etc but blatantly writing no blacks/white/fat people would get your profile deleted.

People should use the filters given to choose...which is why they are there is it not."

So there basically is no law or official guidelines?

I think most of the 'debates' on this site would be cleared up with an equal degree of positive outcome if those participating simply met for a punch up, I really do, plus it'd be a lot quicker.

"I think most of the 'debates' on this site would be cleared up with an equal degree of positive outcome if those participating simply met for a punch up, I really do, plus it'd be a lot quicker."

...I mean seriously, if they had the internet in Game Of Thrones, this is pretty much what every episode would look like.

Seriously?

I was at that too!

People should use the filters given to choose...which is why they are there is it not."

Nope I've seen profiles stating "No Black or Asian"

Sex isn't a right. Nobody has a right to have sex with you unless you both want it, (and subject to relevant laws).

If it were discrimination not to want sex with a particular race, for whatever reason, nobody would be allowed to be straight and turn down sex with either gender."

hits the nail right on lé head

"I think most of the 'debates' on this site would be cleared up with an equal degree of positive outcome if those participating simply met for a punch up, I really do, plus it'd be a lot quicker."

I thought it was sexybrian, not sexybrawn....

Sorry..brain, not brian!! **

I really don't understand your point? Who are you to comment on whether I'm cheating or not and what does that have to do with discrimination? No where have I mentioned bbc. You are showing up your own narrow mindedness. Are we not all here to live out our fantasies? I certainly don't bring them into my everyday life."

so in the post that I have quoted above it doesn't say this then "I only want to have sex with black guys"...

"I think most of the 'debates' on this site would be cleared up with an equal degree of positive outcome if those participating simply met for a punch up, I really do, plus it'd be a lot quicker.

...I mean seriously, if they had the internet in Game Of Thrones, this is pretty much what every episode would look like."

Forums are here for people to express view points.

"ive just got a message of someone (no names) off this who is in bits! she is a ginger one legged fat bird who is unemployed and wears green jumpers! please tone it down!

still chuckling "do you wanna meet or what?" :-

D

Can I see a picture of your friend please .... "

can i fuck find my wig! hang on brb

Clacton on Sea

Seriously?

I was at that too!

People should use the filters given to choose...which is why they are there is it not.

So there basically is no law or official guidelines? "

Not yet on swinging sites but dating sites in classified papers & their online sites do have to go in line with disrimination laws, go on Google & read an article from the The Guardian about online racism which is intesting.

[Removed by poster at 05/04/15 12:38:48]

yawn getting bored with this now - going to go watch some porn and play with myself until I go to Chams later lol

"I think most of the 'debates' on this site would be cleared up with an equal degree of positive outcome if those participating simply met for a punch up, I really do, plus it'd be a lot quicker.

...I mean seriously, if they had the internet in Game Of Thrones, this is pretty much what every episode would look like.

Forums are here for people to express view points. "

With great hostility and little to no tolerance for anyone elses. If people want to disagree with each other that's fine, but please don't refer to them as 'discussions' or 'debates', as those titles would infer that some degree of diplomacy is being utilised in some fashion in order for the participants to perhaps gain some form of empathy from one another, and perhaps tailor their original viewpoints accordingly, even if not sufficiently to change their original stance, and that's fine, but most of what goes on here is hate filled, angry mental clashing, nothing more.

"yawn getting bored with this now - going to go watch some porn and play with myself until I go to Chams later lol "

Thanks for sharing

Seriously?

I was at that too!

So there basically is no law or official guidelines?

Not yet on swinging sites but dating sites in classified papers & their online sites do have to go in line with disrimination laws, go on Google & read an article from the The Guardian about online racism which is intesting. "

Link?

Discrimination laws don't cover dating. There are protected characteristics and categories to which they apply, such as employment and housing. Dating isn't on the list.

Forums are here for people to express view points.

With great hostility and little to no tolerance for anyone elses. If people want to disagree with each other that's fine, but please don't refer to them as 'discussions' or 'debates', as those titles would infer that some degree of diplomacy is being utilised in some fashion in order for the participants to perhaps gain some form of empathy from one another, and perhaps tailor their original viewpoints accordingly, even if not sufficiently to change their original stance, and that's fine, but most of what goes on here is hate filled, angry mental clashing, nothing more."

I think the participants of this debate have expressed valid and interesting view points. You are the only person who mentioned violence

"yawn getting bored with this now - going to go watch some porn and play with myself until I go to Chams later lol "

Sounds like a good Sunday to me

I really don't understand your point? Who are you to comment on whether I'm cheating or not and what does that have to do with discrimination? No where have I mentioned bbc. You are showing up your own narrow mindedness. Are we not all here to live out our fantasies? I certainly don't bring them into my everyday life.

so in the post that I have quoted above it doesn't say this then "I only want to have sex with black guys"...

"

You labelled black guys as "BBC" scarlet did not.

King's Crustacean

Hardly fair considering I'd be punching with a baseball bat.

Clacton on Sea

Yes its a nice bright day & i'm off to do my easter egg run with the grand children, i honestly don't care about peoples discriminate profiles as its easier to avoid them...to each there own guys.

#sussedtothedust!

By *inCity BluesMan  over a year ago

London

" Nope I've seen profiles stating "No Black or Asian" "

And so what? The freedom to choose who you have or don't have sex with is about the last thing in this country that hasn't fallen foul of the PC zealots.

Are you suggesting this should now change? Should Fab not allow it members to state their preferences? Should Hackney Council's army of Community Awareness Outreach Co-Ordinators form a cyber section to patrol sex sites, ready to call in Old Bill over anything they consider to be wacism?

When I read your OP I thought it was a tongue in cheek comment, a belated April Fools. But you're being serious, aren't you? Incredible.

Discrimination law:

https://www.gov.uk/discrimination-your-rights/types-of-discrimination

Dating and choosing with whom to have sex are not listed. Dating site profiles are not listed.

The end.