FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Feelings for a Fab FB

Feelings for a Fab FB

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *punkyhelmet5 OP   Man  over a year ago

Weston-super-mare

I have been seing a fb quite regularly from fab lately but ive developed deep feelings for her. I would love to have proper relationship but i no she just wants regular meets with other guys as well,its actually making me bit jealous when she is meeting others. I just dont no what to do any advice guys please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

be honest with her....

and respect her answer

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have a chat with her and she how she feels and just respect what ever choice she makes. If its not meant to be a relationship as hard as it may seem you might have to walk away before you get to involved and end up feeling worse.

Good luck I hope it goes well.

By *rincessvenusCouple  over a year ago

Hull

youve crossed the line walk away

"youve crossed the line walk away "

not necessarily - ???

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

Be honest, have a chat with her face to face.. but be prepared to hear something you may not like.. and be prepared to let go. Just in case.

Good luck!

It happens,you are human. All you can do is speak to her and respect her answer.

By *inkxRabbitWoman  over a year ago

Wok-ish Horsell temporarily

When it happened to me I told him. His response was what I hoped for: he felt the same. We're still seeing each other and we're very compatible and fond of each other.

We know we crossed the line. I'm so glad I did. I'd never have met my soulmate otherwise.

That said, we both see other people too. Jealousy is always in the background but as long as it doesn't change how we feel about each other and continues to enhance our fun together I'm cool with it.

It's never easy though.

Weston-super-mare

Well i told her and it wasnt the answer id hoped for just hope we can remain good friends

Sorry to hear that. At least you know where you stand with her now.

Make it easier on both of yourselves: walk away quickly and decisively with no ill feelings.

"Well i told her and it wasnt the answer id hoped for just hope we can remain good friends "

I feel your pain bud, you did right to tell her, and I hope it works out okay in the long run.

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Talk to her man. You owe each other honesty.

Now you've told her & it didn't work out...time to walk my friend. Learn from it if anything & don't get caught up again.

All the best!

I used to meet a guy regular and I started developing feeling for him, I knew it was wrong so I stopped seeing him, I told him that I felt it was time to move on after all swinging isn't forever

He kept texting and calling asking if he had dome something to upset me but after a while he got the message and stopped

Was really hard as I liked him a lot but I knew I had crossed a line and knew I would only get hurt if I carried on seeing him so did what I though to be for the best for both of us

We are only human we can't control our feeling but we can control how we act upon them

Personally I think if she does not feel the same its best to walk away as you will get more hurt the more you see her and the deeper your feelings get

Just my ten pence worth

"I used to meet a guy regular and I started developing feeling for him, I knew it was wrong so I stopped seeing him, I told him that I felt it was time to move on after all swinging isn't forever

He kept texting and calling asking if he had dome something to upset me but after a while he got the message and stopped

"

Did you consider telling him how you felt and it was the reason you were walking away?

I think it's quite hard to be intimate with someone without any emotions. Especially if you are partial to a snuggle and pillow talk. Feelings are then quite normal.

I think sometimes on here they are seen as something negative. I don't think they should be.

Yes there's a risk of getting hurt. And sometimes the best thing to do is walk away. Other times its better to talk. There's only so much of a guard you can hold up if you're meeting someone regularly. I think little prangs of jealousy is also normal. Many kid themselves when they say there's none. Communication is vital to great sex. So why is it seen as so scary on here?

Just talk be open and honest about how you feel.also take some time to think jealousy can eat you up . So be compassionate to yourself.

Wishing you all the luck in the world

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

"I think it's quite hard to be intimate with someone without any emotions. Especially if you are partial to a snuggle and pillow talk. Feelings are then quite normal.

I think sometimes on here they are seen as something negative. I don't think they should be.

Yes there's a risk of getting hurt. And sometimes the best thing to do is walk away. Other times its better to talk. There's only so much of a guard you can hold up if you're meeting someone regularly. I think little prangs of jealousy is also normal. Many kid themselves when they say there's none. Communication is vital to great sex. So why is it seen as so scary on here? "

Well put.

"I think it's quite hard to be intimate with someone without any emotions. Especially if you are partial to a snuggle and pillow talk. Feelings are then quite normal.

Yes there's a risk of getting hurt. And sometimes the best thing to do is walk away. Other times its better to talk. There's only so much of a guard you can hold up if you're meeting someone regularly. I think little prangs of jealousy is also normal. Many kid themselves when they say there's none. Communication is vital to great sex. So why is it seen as so scary on here? "

Yes there's a risk of getting hurt. And sometimes the best thing to do is walk away. Other times its better to talk. There's only so much of a guard you can hold up if you're meeting someone regularly. I think little prangs of jealousy is also normal. Many kid themselves when they say there's none. Communication is vital to great sex. So why is it seen as so scary on here?

Well put. "

By *ridmusCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

This...

I'm sorry you didn't get the reaction you hoped for but I can tell you this now, for your own well being it's far better that you have been honest and said than let it eat at you.

You were incredibly brave so well done.

As someone else said, now is probably the time to move forward. You know the feelings aren't reciprocal so take some time to work on you again.

Good luck OP x

By *ridmusCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

"I'm sorry you didn't get the reaction you hoped for but I can tell you this now, for your own well being it's far better that you have been honest and said than let it eat at you.

As someone else said, now is probably the time to move forward. You know the feelings aren't reciprocal so take some time to work on you again.

Good luck OP x"

Yes, well done for being truthful and sorry you didn't get the reply you wanted.

Best of luck..

Walk away now you've got your answer hanging around will only be torturing yourself.

Weston-super-mare

Thx guys its been a really difficult emotional time and id like to thank you all for your replies

Chin up fella

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If she has been clear she doesn't want anything more, I suggest you back off and manage yourself emotionally. If she's not stated this, you can express your desires and see where it takes her.

Many here don't want a monogamous relationship, so if you do, it may not be the place for you.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

onwards and upwards

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Be honest with her, explain how you feel.

If the feelings aren't reciprocated and you can't handle the idea of her seeing other men, walk away.

Just remember though that she made her intentions perfectly clear, so you have no right to hold it against her if she doesn't feel the same.

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

near cardiff

"I have been seing a fb quite regularly from fab lately but ive developed deep feelings for her. I would love to have proper relationship but i no she just wants regular meets with other guys as well,its actually making me bit jealous when she is meeting others. I just dont no what to do any advice guys please?"

Tough spot to be in..just tell her and ser what happens.either way its going to be awkward

By *eaningofLifeCouple  over a year ago

York

"Be honest, have a chat with her face to face.. but be prepared to hear something you may not like.. and be prepared to let go. Just in case.

Good luck! "

Herts

"Be honest with her, explain how you feel.

If the feelings aren't reciprocated and you can't handle the idea of her seeing other men, walk away.

Just remember though that she made her intentions perfectly clear, so you have no right to hold it against her if she doesn't feel the same."

Sorry, just saw that you did tell her and didn't get the answer you wanted.

Now it's time to decide if you can handle the jealousy and hurt of knowing she'll be seeing others.

If not, cut all ties now and save yourself the emotional torture. x

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Sometimes 'deep feelings' are not love for another but fear for ourselves.

Deep love such as a genuine love of a child by a parent doesn't include jealousy.

If you do LOVE another human being leave them to be happy in what they are doing.

Acknowledge your own hurt and take steps to alleviate them. In other words...... find someone else mate - someone who wants what you want.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"

Many here don't want a monogamous relationship, so if you do, it may not be the place for you."

I agree with this, people aren't on here for monogamy, BUT, they aren't just here for swinging either.

I would recommend the OP also consider different versions of Ethical Non-Monogamy, for example you could be monogamous to her, but she could play with others, you could try a polyamorous relationship where you and her are the primary relationship but you also have secondary relationships or form a triad or quad, you could try an open relationship, you could try monogamy squared etc.

I am not suggesting that these will work with the person that you have feelings for now, but they might be worth considering for the future.

You can find out more about these kind of relationships from websites and podcasts like "Life on the Swing set" or from books like Opening Up by Tristan Taormino.

But if you are purely looking for an all round monogamous relationship, then perhaps you would have more luck on a vanilla dating sites.

"Be honest, have a chat with her face to face.. but be prepared to hear something you may not like.. and be prepared to let go. Just in case.

Good luck! "

good answer thats spot on

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"I'm sorry you didn't get the reaction you hoped for but I can tell you this now, for your own well being it's far better that you have been honest and said than let it eat at you.

Good luck OP x"

"Well i told her and it wasnt the answer id hoped for just hope we can remain good friends "

Sorry to hear that. I felt the same about a man I met on here when I first joined, told him, he walked away, never spoke since, so I hope you can remain friends, cos it bloody hurts when they dont want to.

"I used to meet a guy regular and I started developing feeling for him, I knew it was wrong so I stopped seeing him, I told him that I felt it was time to move on after all swinging isn't forever

Was really hard as I liked him a lot but I knew I had crossed a line and knew I would only get hurt if I carried on seeing him so did what I though to be for the best for both of us

We are only human we can't control our feeling but we can control how we act upon them

Personally I think if she does not feel the same its best to walk away as you will get more hurt the more you see her and the deeper your feelings get "

"Just talk be open and honest about how you feel.also take some time to think jealousy can eat you up . So be compassionate to yourself.

Wishing you all the luck in the world

"

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

This... "

Like this

Did you consider telling him how you felt and it was the reason you were walking away? "

No never for a second

I met him off a sex site for no strings fun and that's what I gave him

im looking for a fb in southampton or surrounding area

"im looking for a fb in southampton or surrounding area"

You looking for a rebound hook-up with the OP, can't read or just insanely insensitive?

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 05/04/15 13:52:17]

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

"Be honest with her, explain how you feel.

Just remember though that she made her intentions perfectly clear, so you have no right to hold it against her if she doesn't feel the same.

Sorry, just saw that you did tell her and didn't get the answer you wanted.

Now it's time to decide if you can handle the jealousy and hurt of knowing she'll be seeing others.

If not, cut all ties now and save yourself the emotional torture. x"

I saw that late too. Sorry.

You'll be ok. Give yourself time!

Weston-super-mare

Things now gone completely tits up she blocked me and dont ever wanna speak to me again

"Things now gone completely tits up she blocked me and dont ever wanna speak to me again "

Time to let go and move on. Unrequited feelings are a bitch but the pain will ease. This too will pass. All the best

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"Things now gone completely tits up she blocked me and dont ever wanna speak to me again "

I am surprised she hadn't read the thread. At least you have an answer. She doesn't want a relationship, and you are not going to be hurt or wasting time pursing one that is an impossible.

Herts

Might not be the answer you wanted but at least you have an answer.

And now you can lick your wounds, move on and find someone who wants the same things that you do. x

Ah, playing hard to to get in she?

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Aw shame, it doesn't cost much to be kind! Oh well, onwards and upwards, get working on a new fb!!

» Add a new message to this topic