FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > New shoes just arrived

New shoes just arrived

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atietvsheff OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

Yeah, courier just dropped off package with 2 pairs of new shoes in, guess what's on the agenda tonight !!!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Yeah, courier just dropped off package with 2 pairs of new shoes in, guess what's on the agenda tonight !!!!!! "

Wearing new shoes?

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

Just got some new boots from eBay. Bargain and fit beautifully. Not gonna be anything like yours though

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not tempted to buy new shoes.

Sheffield

From next, got same style in red and black monochrome,£40 each pair tho, courts with T Bar and really nice heel part, not massively high but very smart and sexy, thinking red with my red pencil skirt and cream lace blouse, red lace bra,thong and sussies and natural stockings .....,..... Open to suggestions if anyone has any other styling ideas for me to consider

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"From next, got same style in red and black monochrome,£40 each pair tho, courts with T Bar and really nice heel part, not massively high but very smart and sexy, thinking red with my red pencil skirt and cream lace blouse, red lace bra,thong and sussies and natural stockings .....,..... Open to suggestions if anyone has any other styling ideas for me to consider "

Admit it. You nearly had an orgasm when the parcel arrived......

Sheffield

That butterflies in the pit of my stomach feeling, the squiggle on the courier electronic thing to sign for, the yeeesssssssss lets open them and looksee if thy look as good as they did on the website, the choice......... Which pair first........ Then the what shall I wear with them.......... Nearly got my monies worth now !!!!!!!! Can't wait to go walking later tonight in them around the block

» Add a new message to this topic