FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Vasectomy

Vasectomy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Finally I have managed to convince my doc to refer me for a vasectomy

Originally he thought I was not sincere two years ago, and he was reluctant to refer me for it as I don't have any children, anyhows I have been referred as I have pestered him about it for so long!

Just want to know if any of you have had it done and how painful it was?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My OH had it done years ago,he was in and out so quick I thought he had changed his mind,I'd barely even opened a magazine and had a sip of my coffee!

No problems afterwards either

Good luck with yours

Thanks, I am just a bit cautious seeing as I am willingly letting g somebody take a sharp surgical knife to my crwon jewels!

I would like to know if there was any pain afterwards, or how uncomfortable it was following the op?

Went through a bit of a personality change some years ago. Two things happened to me around that time. My awesome Father died. And I had a vasectomy.

Just saying!

Wear very tight pants after the op

No pain if your under local anaesthetic talk about stuff to doctor he had mine done in about 20 seconds

Just take it easy I did mine Friday pm back at work Monday

Forum Mod

"Thanks, I am just a bit cautious seeing as I am willingly letting g somebody take a sharp surgical knife to my crwon jewels!

I would like to know if there was any pain afterwards, or how uncomfortable it was following the op?"

Minimal pain just took a couple of paracetamol that's all,took the post OP advice which if I remember rightly was wearing a scrotal support for a while and everything was fine

By *ubsterMan  over a year ago

truro

My mate had it done and it took all of the two weeks they said to recover... defo will be sore and dont think about riding a bike ... no pun intended ha x

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I had to have two... certainly a little painful but nothing paracetemol couldn't handle

It's absolutely horrific and the pain omg like nothing else ever.

The doc gets these two massive bricks, squashes your nadgers in a vice and WHAMMY! Crushes you're plums between the bricks ,no anesthetic or anything. All this while two really hot nurses stand and point at your cock and laugh at how small and pathetic it is.

Need a wheelchair for at least two weeks after.

Or.

It's fairly quick, reasonably painless, recovery is pretty quick and all done and dusted in a few day's including recovery.

You decide which one is the truth

Had mine years ago after Mrs had a dvt bought on by third pregnancy anyhow the worst part back then was a dryvshave down therecbyva young gay nurse who left me a bit stubbly which with the bruising you get a few days later wasntva good look the proceederevis straight forward tho I do Remember a final spray of some stuff on my balls lol did feel like they had been set on fire as a parting gesture that and the John Wayne walk all seems vhilarious now my advice shave your own pubes enjoy

"Finally I have managed to convince my doc to refer me for a vasectomy

Originally he thought I was not sincere two years ago, and he was reluctant to refer me for it as I don't have any children, anyhows I have been referred as I have pestered him about it for so long!

Just want to know if any of you have had it done and how painful it was?"

You will just feel a small prick and some slight tugging...

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

No issues at all...quick and painless...just wear tight fitting pants for a while and avoid heavy lifting....you know you turn gay afterwards though right

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 04/04/15 16:27:54]

Its not painful at all. The smell of the quarterisation is not nice though.

Was going to say no issues but will actually tell you the truth. I had mine done 5 yrs ago. Said it was a simple case of freezing around your crown jewels and it will be done in mins.

Yes he did freeze the area but I actually felt the incision of the scalpel. He stopped and had to freeze it some more I was not best pleased at all. As for everthing else I was back at work the next day and a bit of discomfort for a couple of days only.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Poor sperm

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I had mine at 10am, I was at work by 12.30. It was no big deal, I never needed the pain killers they gave me and never really experienced any real pain.

The worst bit was the bruising, my balls were black n blue for two weeks and I couldn't have sex for three days.

My ex had it done and it turned his cum into a lumpy jelly consistency *insert vomiting emoticon *

I never could give him a blowjob and I love giving blowjobs

Good luck!

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"My mate had it done and it took all of the two weeks they said to recover... defo will be sore and dont think about riding a bike ... no pun intended ha x"

I'd agree about the bike, I didn't ride mine for a whole week.

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Wasn't painful but all. Infect I leaned forward and watched the whole procedure. Fascinating.

No dramas, no discomfort. Was told to give sex a miss for 2days but I was at it that night!

Had mine done several years ago, now. Probably about 16, I think. Chatted to the doc as he worked, a little sore after. As others have said, wear something that will give you support and no heavy lifting for a couple of weeks. After a couple of weeks and since, nothing!

Been there twice (reversal) an its fine unless you get an infection, I had balls the size of large oranges for weeks

Look luck lovely

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Well as long as you are happy with the decision OP...as from what I understand the current operation is harder to reverse.

Yeah I had it done. A bit uncomfortable during it but no bother at all. From getting out my car I was back in it in 40 mins. Just make sure you have tight underwear on a size smaller and you will be fine

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"My mate had it done and it took all of the two weeks they said to recover... defo will be sore and dont think about riding a bike ... no pun intended ha x

I'd agree about the bike, I didn't ride mine for a whole week."

My OH had his done before he met me and rode home from the op on his motorbike (he is a bit strange) but apart from bruising and general discomfort for a couple of days he was fine

I hated it, truly hated it, a man approaching that area with a very sharp blade made everything withdraw ! The smell of the burning of your scrotum tubes is very unpleasant, Friday the 13th I had it done, no real after pain, but it was nothing like those soppy ads they put on telly, wholly unpleasant experience.

Mine was a little more uncomfortable than others describe but that was because the doctor caught me with the cautoriser and gave me an electric shock in my balls (not fun). Other than that it was all good after 3 days

I personally had a nightmare which I won't describe. However mine was a very specific case and noone ive ever spoken to has suffered more than a few days discomfort. the peace of mind it brings is well worth it. (Even in my case!)

Ex husband got the snip. 6 months later rushed into hospital with twisted testicles. Stopped circulation to his legs. Why are you wanting to get it done. Plus sperm does taste different and not as thick

By *corpio67Man  over a year ago

hillingdon

shouldn't be a problem, had mine done 30 years ago!!

no heavy lifting for 3 days.

and make sure you have samples tested, as it takes a year before your "clear"

it's not instantaneous!!

I have had a vescectomy, I was awake whilst they operated, it took 15 mins, albeit it I was very anxious to start with but found myself watching them operate half way through! Quite painfull, similar to being caught on the end of your bollocks! You feel slight twinges, and twangs but all in all it was no more less bareable then having a tattoo, all be it this is a little different.

By *wiggy2112Woman  over a year ago

some where in Yorkshire

"It's absolutely horrific and the pain omg like nothing else ever.

The doc gets these two massive bricks, squashes your nadgers in a vice and WHAMMY! Crushes you're plums between the bricks ,no anesthetic or anything. All this while two really hot nurses stand and point at your cock and laugh at how small and pathetic it is.

Need a wheelchair for at least two weeks after.

Or.

It's fairly quick, reasonably painless, recovery is pretty quick and all done and dusted in a few day's including recovery.

You decide which one is the truth "

omg I've not laughed so much in ages....you tight sod lol

I was sterilised as my x husband was too much of a wimp to get it done.

That's was after I had 3 children 3 different ways. Bloody big girls blouse.

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

I had it done 15 or so years ago. Still makes me cringe thinking of him sticking a needle into my testicle.....which was painless believe it or not. Then doc cuts you pulls the tube (that hurts a bit) he cuts it and stitches you up....then he does the other side. All in all about 15/20 mins op, no real issues after, I was out running in a few days. well worth it, especially in this scene

By *heOwlMan  over a year ago

Altrincham

Reall quick, didnt really notice it (though watched, so know what was done).

Only discomfort was from the sprog who so gently attempted to use my groin for football practice about an hour after the procedure.

"Ex husband got the snip. 6 months later rushed into hospital with twisted testicles. Stopped circulation to his legs. Why are you wanting to get it done. Plus sperm does taste different and not as thick "

Getting it done because I don't want to have kids. I have felt that way since I was about 20 years old, after years of pestering the doc, they finally agreed.

Thanks everybody for the info, I didn't want to take the doctors explanation as gospel, wanted to hear from people who have had it done.

» Add a new message to this topic